Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,952 members, 7,956,588 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? (51930 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by fati2001(m): 7:13am On Oct 05, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Don't look at these nl alfas ooo.
They will keep wailing and creating threads and people will keep marrying who they want to marry.
mostly they are the laziest one, they don't have anything to do only creating useless threads.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by fati2001(m): 7:18am On Oct 05, 2020
Lemmy123:
Fati2001...
You are supposed to go around with the L tag hanging down your neck....

Muslim B.... :-XFati2001...
You are supposed to go around with the L tag hanging down your neck....

Muslim B....
some one whose mama masturbate with left over used toothpick she saw on the floor
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by ayemorodhammy(m): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2020
virginprincess:
My friend shut the Bleep up, don't you see career ladies everywhere, i really pity those girls that will depend on men like you after marriage.

exactly the stupid thing about this mentality... which one be career lady/woman... have u heard of a career man... they need correct restructuring (mentally)
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Prinnce1: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
I simply cannot do any of this no matter what,i can only divorce a man if he's violent and wayward,as for the later,it is not in my DNA,and never an option.
doubt it, all your comments in every sections shows that money is your major factor, you might stay with him but you gonna make life miserable for him until he becomes wayward and violent which is your yardstick for divorce....... Am really engaging my mom on taking care of my kids of recent she has started giving me positive feedback, marriage is shit baby mama is ideal for sanity sake
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Prinnce1: 7:50am On Oct 05, 2020
Chii59:

Shut up
said someone that is flooding every thread begging for a phone, entitled girl you even mentioned the brand..lazy girl
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2020
Prinnce1:
doubt it, all your comments in every sections shows that money is your major factor, you might stay with him but you gonna make life miserable for him until he becomes wayward and violent which is your yardstick for divorce....... Am really engaging my mom on taking care of my kids of recent she has started giving me positive feedback, marriage is shit baby mama is ideal for sanity sake
You don't know me,so don't draw conclusions based on comments.So you have kids out of wedlock and you think it's right thing to do?You men are the problems in marriage,yet you complain the most.Most of you want to be married,have kids but don't want commitment,you still want to live a single life while you have a woman slaving for you camped at home.Most problems in marriage are caused by men(99 percent).That's why I don't have eyes for all this young generation of men,even though I'm in my very early 20's, I will choose a very matured man over them any day any time,you can see how most of them reason here from their comments.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2020
There's a male behind that zzor account. Do not be fooled!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by ToniToks: 8:32am On Oct 05, 2020
virginprincess:
So you are this sensible, anyway correction taken.
He is. YOU'RE NOT!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by woky: 8:33am On Oct 05, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
I know there's a male,with saggy balls behind this moniker.........
but balls are meant to be saggy bro cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2020
woky:
but balls are meant to be saggy bro cheesy
that's what I said na sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by MIMU(m): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2020
It dangerously affect our economy, because both genders are regarded as productive population of any nation economically. Negligence or failure to contribute to economy it’s among the factors to our status quo .
For instance is like a country that has a working capacity at its best with 50,000 work force but negligently working with only half of the population which is only men while females are sidelined for the aforementioned mental alchemy.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by lucky4west: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2020
some of them are so dull even on the bed they are just laidback....women should work to be independent, should be active in everything and stop unnecessary demands

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by victorian(f): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2020
lefulefu:
wait a moment..do young guys play baba ijebu? shocked
i was thinking its our dads or grand dads age group dat play baba ijebu grin grin grin grin

My dear yes o!

Especially betnaija! It has eaten deep in some men's blood and Brain.

I once dated a guy who has good job, tall guy, well suited up, and his salary was 280k excluding benefits. But this guy is always broke.
Although he eats well but after buying foodstuffs, he's always broke.

One day I sat him down and I ask him how do u spend your salary cos I'm surprised u are broke. I hardly ask u for money. I pay my tfare to and Fro, to come see u. I don't demand a dime from u. So what's happening with your salary?

He didn't want to open up initially, until one of his siblings begged him to assist her pay her school fees and he wanted to ask me for assistance, I then asked him, u need to tell me the truth. What's happening with your salary?

That's when he confessed he's addicted to betnaija.
I was like what? shocked

He said he had his sister's school fees kept one side o, until a voice whispered to his Brain to use it and play the bet, so he can have double or triple of it but unfortunately he lost. And thats how he has been loosing money playing bet but he knows one day he will hit it big!
And that's how the voices always pop up in his head to use money in his account to play , even when he looses.

Chai! I weep for the guy cry
I said u need deliverance. This is not ordinary and you are the first son with siblings and parents u said u need to cater for. Guy! U need pure deliverance!

Anyway that's in the past. I wish him well in his sojourn in life. So some do.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2020
Prinnce1:
said someone that is flooding every thread begging for a phone, entitled girl you even mentioned the brand..lazy girl
Are you OK? Did I beg you?
Too many mad people on this forum
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by BRATISLAVA: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2020
nairanaira12:

Do you also know that most of the girls with the "his money is our money" mentality also want to be treated the same way Americans treat their girlfriends/wives, but are never ready to treat their men the same way American girls treat their men in a relationship?

Yeah, their kind of entitlement mentality wants to have it both ways. They want to have their cake and eat it.

If you want me to share my money and not collect a dime from you, then you must be ready to accept several junior wives.
The only problem you seem to have with women is money, because women give you everything else on a platter of gold. Women don't mind bringing money if you agree to do exactly what they do: making money, caring for children, cleaning up, cooking, ironing, give them space to hang with their friends till midnight, go for drinks and smokes, etc. It is when men want to make Western demands and not behave like Western men that you see African women do not want to contribute financially. After all, who will kill themselves doing all of the above while the man only brings money and a phallus to the relationship.

How do American girls treat men in relationships? They don't become slaves the way Nigerian girls must do before they are considered to have worth to Nigerian men. Their men understand it's a give and take thing, not only money, but emotions and care. Nigerian men think it's only about money. When you can't support her, then you will only be the money bag. If you like, get many Junior wives. They will all do what the first wife did when they realize they are being cheated by egocentric men. This is why when Nigerian women get outside they realize they have been giving so much to ungrateful men and turn Western.
Let us be realistic, please. Remove your eyes from women pockets.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Kuruptnigga: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2020
Naso them they behave? Me I don talk am, Even if I be billionaire, and I wan marry, that woman/Lady must be financial stable. I no fit marry jobless lazy woman keep for my house dey finish all my food and my money for me.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Kuruptnigga: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2020
virginprincess:
[s] My friend shut the Bleep up, don't you see career ladies everywhere, i really pity those girls that will depend on men like you after marriage. [/s]
Sharaaaap!! Go and hustle and stop depending on men. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Kuruptnigga: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
[s] Is this your own way of saying you won't make plenty money to take care of your woman?you better change this your reasoning ooo,you should be thinking towards making money so you can make your woman very comfortable and happy and not what you are posting here. [/s]
See them. No go hustle you too. Dey here dey wait for man to come take care of you. Lazy Nigeria girls kowai.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by code77(m): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
Is this your own way of saying you won't make plenty money to take care of your woman?you better change this your reasoning ooo,you should be thinking towards making money so you can make your woman very comfortable and happy and not what you are posting here.

From your comment above, u have just lend credence to what d op is saying. So, his sole purpose of making money, is just for his woman's enjoyment. May God Deliver U.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by nairanaira12: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

The only problem you seem to have with women is money, because women give you everything else on a platter of gold. Women don't mind bringing money if you agree to do exactly what they do: making money, caring for children, cleaning up, cooking, ironing, give them space to hang with their friends till midnight, go for drinks and smokes, etc. It is when men want to make Western demands and not behave like Western men that you see African women do not want to contribute financially. After all, who will kill themselves doing all of the above while the man only brings money and a phallus to the relationship.

How do American girls treat men in relationships? They don't become slaves the way Nigerian girls must do before they are considered to have worth to Nigerian men. Their men understand it's a give and take thing, not only money, but emotions and care. Nigerian men think it's only about money. When you can't support her, then you will only be the money bag. If you like, get many Junior wives. They will all do what the first wife did when they realize they are being cheated by egocentric men. This is why when Nigerian women get outside they realize they have been giving so much to ungrateful men and turn Western.
Let us be realistic, please. Remove your eyes from women pockets.

And how many of the "his money is my money" vagina people still have enough home training to cook and clean?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by BRATISLAVA: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
nairanaira12:

And how many of the "his money is my money" vagina people still have enough home training to cook and clean?

Stop avoiding the truth. You will expect your wife to do so. But you will feel you don't need to because your wife should.

BTW, how many of these penis sex sex sex people have enough money to pamper a woman who can cook and clean?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Prinnce1: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Chii59:

Are you OK? Did I beg you?
Too many mad people on this forum
see iPhone dey use na..... Me that is acting like mad person begging like handicap in every thread... Unam ikot iwa
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by nairanaira12: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Stop avoiding the truth. You will expect your wife to do so. But you will feel you don't need to because your wife should.

BTW, how many of these penis sex sex sex people have enough money to pamper a woman who can cook and clean?

If you can't help your husband financially when he needs help. Then you are not ready to get married
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by ekaF(f): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Guys.... Stop worrying about why women are the way they are. It's a fools errand if you ask me.

Focus on yourself, body and Mind
Take pride in yourself
Never rely on women for support of any kind
Dont base your standards on societal norms

and watch them fight for a drop of your semen.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by BRATISLAVA: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
nairanaira12:

If you can't help your husband financially when he needs help. Then you are not ready to get married
Wait. With all your disdain, you want to marry a "vagina person"? You must be single and singing the popular anthem of the red pill association. Most of them are age old bachelor's who hate women because they've been broke shamed and made incels and want everyone to be like them.

On the flip side, Just be gay and all this will be a story of the past.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by nairanaira12: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Wait. With all your disdain, you want to marry a "vagina person"? You must be single and singing the popular anthem of the red pill association. Most of them are age old bachelor's who hate women because they've been broke shamed and made incels and want everyone to be like them.

On the flip side, Just be gay and all this will be a story of the past.

So, you know who people are by reading their comments?

Lolz

It baffles the mind how you people manage to imagine yourselves as wise when your comments are laced with all the trappings of mental emptiness.

Well, enjoy your self deception for as long as it makes you feel cool.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by BRATISLAVA: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
nairanaira12:

So, you know who people are by reading their comments?

Lolz

It baffles the mind how you people manage to imagine yourselves as wise when your comments are laced with all the trappings of mental emptiness.

Well, enjoy your self deception for as long as it makes you feel cool.

Mental emptiness is the epitome of your all talk.

Once I see anyone type what you did-- "vagina people"-- anywhere, it becomes glaringly obvious the man behind it is vapid and mentally void of any sound mind or reasoning.

Self deception is when you want a loaded woman and you are void yourself. Self deception is when you want the true superwoman while you are just the joker at best. Self deception is when you want a woman's money but you want a man's respect. Self deception is to act like women are devil's but you live for women. That actually is mental retardation. If a married man typed what you did, then he is a mentally void hypocrite. American girls indeed.

Conclusion? Men have lower IQs than women. People with vaginas, yes, your vagina people, are statistically proven to be more intelligent than any man. So any man of that opinion that women MUST give men money or respect because they are married/together is mentally empty. Work for your right to be a man, don't be a sissy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by armyofone(m): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin grin grin like you go tell me the truth say you toasted some ebony chic - tongue

Now I'm laughing so hard @ second paragraph!

crackhaus:

Lmao.. I nor sure say I don toast any girl in the last 10years, no jokes... cheesy
Shït just flows/happens eventually...

Who get patience to dey toast when it's still me who will invest the most money in the relationship? I'm helping them the way I see it, so toasting is out of it. grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by ogbonti: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
enirock:
I am all in support of a symbiotic relationship. God forbid I try convincing others to be like me. I just don't believe isolated events be misconstrued as the reality obtainable in other climes. That same yanky u dey hype na im women dey use divorce settlements take set themselves up for life. My brother trying to sound intelligent does not make you intelligent(in response to 'if its too hard for u to understand then its okay'} These are not the only way to drive home your point. Thanks

whatever floats your boat bro, do - If people reading my post consider me intelligent, there is nothing you can do about that grin grin grin if people reading your post think you are a pandering to parasitic relationships, then there is nothing I can do about that - as you make your bed......... Thanks wink
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by crackhaus: 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
armyofone:
grin grin grin like you go tell me the truth say you toasted some ebony chic - tongue

Now I'm laughing so hard @ second paragraph!
What ebony chic?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by EmperorMaria: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
crackhaus:

Lmao.. I nor sure say I don toast any girl in the last 10years, no jokes... cheesy
Shït just flows/happens eventually...

Who get patience to dey toast when it's still me who will invest the most money in the relationship? I'm helping them the way I see it, so toasting is out of it. grin

Tell us more...what hav u ever done? Lienus

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by armyofone(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hahaha - cool down cool down, calm down calm down grin

crackhaus:

What ebony chic?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. / My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures / What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.