Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? (51910 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by SamsonJohn743(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
You explained everything.

Dpsychologist:
This phenomenon has occurred for a long time now.

Women have entitlement mentality starting as a teenager her mom tells her how that she will marry and her Husband provides for her. She also observes her parents.

The Most intoxicating is when she begins to grow older she gets an Overdose of attention. Even if she coughs a guy will tell her she has the most Beautiful cough in the world . Guys + sugar daddies provide her with whatever she needs coupled with Narcissistic attention she gets from 5000 friends on fb, countless msg on WhatsApp and unfettered attention on Instagram and the likes.

She is always favoured anywhere she goes for the fact she is a woman.

When she gets married she will be taken care of till death(unless unfortunate circumstance). Her work is to lie down like Log of wood while the Husband sweat himself to please her.

Peradventure she is not a stay at home mother. As a Career woman her money is her money while the Husband money is their money.

She gives birth and the Husband take care of the children.
When the children grow she will still be taken care of.

Tell me why wouldn’t she feel entitled?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Why do 'most' Nigerian girls have this inane mentality that they don't need to struggle or achieve things in life if after all, they'll get married. What sorta useless mentality is this? No man should marry a broke or jobless lady!

Nb: opinions contrary to the op's should be aired with civility or be met with "fire and fury".

exactly... exactly...

girls with most mentality like this are

Social media oppressed ladies
hoes and ashawooz

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by grim33(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Why do you need a man to make you very comfortable and happy? You think you’re making sense but it’s really sad that you depend on another human being to be very comfortable and happy.

Try making yourself very comfortable and happy just for 24 hours and see just how impossible it is to stay very comfortable and happy but yet you’re excepting a man to do this for you everyday until he or you die.

Fine girl get sense no one is responsible for your happiness and comfort but you.

Zzor:
Is this your own way of saying you won't make plenty money to take care of your woman?you better change this your reasoning ooo,you should be thinking towards making money so you can make your woman very comfortable and happy and not what you are posting here.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by DAILIES(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Not all Nigerian girls!!! It all depends on family background, education and exposure.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Amumaigwe: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Whether you accept or not,nature made it that way for men to go make money and take care of their women,a woman's money is solely her money and not for any man except if she chooses to assist voluntarily.I never said women should not work

Womanhood, a confused gender. On one hand you are asking gor equality with men, on the other, you sre looking for a man thst will take care of your needs. Good luck.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Omonigeriarere: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
ojun50:
[s]Wetin we go do

Na so them train them.....

Marriage na there life investment[/s]

Na poverty alleviation programme.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by eneazi(f): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
Personally I think there is a gradual transition from 100% financial dependant women to career ones who are breaking boundaries without needing a man's assistance

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Women have entitlement mentality starting as a teenager her mom tells her how that she will marry and her Husband provides for her. She also observes her parents.

The Most intoxicating is when she begins to grow older she gets an Overdose of attention. Even if she coughs a guy will tell her she has the most Beautiful cough in the world . Guys + sugar daddies provide her with whatever she needs coupled with Narcissistic attention she gets from 5000 friends on fb, countless msg on WhatsApp and unfettered attention on Instagram and the likes.

When she gets married she will be taken care of till death(unless unfortunate circumstance). Her work is to lie down like Log of wood while the Husband sweat himself to please her.

Peradventure she is not a stay at home mother. As a Career woman her money is her money while the Husband money is their money.

Exactly my point, it's society's fault.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by mariahAngel(f): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Why do 'most' Nigerian girls have this inane mentality that they don't need to struggle or achieve things in life if after all, they'll get married. What sorta useless mentality is this? No man should marry a broke or jobless lady!

Nb: opinions contrary to the op's should be aired with civility or be met with "fire and fury".

The question is: What quality of people have been surrounding yourself with all your life?

The truth is you're as much a success/failure as the people you surround yourself with.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Whether you accept or not,nature made it that way for men to go make money and take care of their women,a woman's money is solely her money and not for any man except if she chooses to assist voluntarily.I never said women should not work
You dey talk nonsense sometimes ehn, can't believe people compare this girl to poco.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by womenareapes: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

the word "Nigerian girls" said it all!

but the good news is that, that mentality is the beginning of there miserable and frustrated life!

when those apes reach some certain age, them start realising that the world doesn't revolve around them. but it is too late.

you will now see those apes flooding Shilohs in search for beta half! if the Shilohs didn't work as planned, them become miserable, creating different account to display there miserable thought on the younger generations.

as we speak! there are here displaying there frustrated life.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Horlarwaileh(m): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
Fast to hear and understand but don't fast to reply.
Don't compare lady period with ours.We can hustle for many years till 40 to prosper b4 we ready for marriage but lady have very limited of time or can you marry feel conveniently to marry a lady of 40 when you are abt 30s.
Therefore, guys do fear of how to take care of home b4 getting marriage and tell his fiancee that he has ready whenever he has made it and the girl has nothing to do other than to accept.
Also,We can propose to any lady we like but they really feel it difficult to approach any guy they like if the guy does not approach them.
Those reason and others make them do everything fast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Iceyjayz: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

Lol a counter thread
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Horlarwaileh(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
But do you sense that if your wife is always after her carrier you cannot enjoy such wife
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by jaz(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
Your words already show you believe in dependence on a man. The only girls to pity are your type. I'm sorry to say but you dont appear properly raised
virginprincess:
My friend shut the Bleep up, don't you see career ladies everywhere, i really pity those girls that will depend on men like you after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by ume1000: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Is this your own way of saying you won't make plenty money to take care of your woman?you better change this your reasoning ooo,you should be thinking towards making money so you can make your woman very comfortable and happy and not what you are posting here.
where are the virtuous women
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by AFONAMARO: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

You better change your mentality and start thinking of how to make money and take care of yourself. No man owes you jack.

Quit being entitled and work hard as you reek of liability

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Galaticos444: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Some years back I dated a gal I was serious with and I asked her wot will b her role wen we get married and she said her only duty as a wife is to open her legs whenever her husband needs sex grin.dis is dsame gal that wanted us to av a 5million naira wedding and she won't bring a kobo

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by joyandfaith: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

monsters made by men

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by jaz(m): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Your type are not dreamers. The only aim in life is to marry and produce children while enjoying yourself. No contribution to the society or the economy. Nothing more that a lazy, no value adding piece of flesh
Zzor:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by tollyboy5(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Dpsychologist:

This breast looks like it was flattened by a pressing iron.
shocked you're too wicked grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Ten06(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
That is the mentality that is causing problem in most home today. They think that as far as they can offer their husband sex the man will just be providing everything she and her parent need.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Suspect33(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
Dpsychologist:

I've checked marriage off my to-do list like years ago, baby daddy seem to now make more sense

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
mariahAngel:

The question is: What quality of people have been surrounding yourself with all your life?

The truth is you're as much a success/failure as the people you surround yourself with.
trash as expected. You just couldn't avoid the dreaded "fallacy ad hominem".

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by EdCure: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
ednut1:
Even the gainfully employed still want to relax and be taken care of.
There was one that followed me home one evening. She called her boyfriend and sent her account number for him to pay for her hair. They guy sent her the money immediately.
When I asked her, she said "how can I have a boyfriend and still spend my own money to make my hair?"

This is a girl that is gainfully employed and spending the weekend with me, cheating on him heavily.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by joyandfaith: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
Dpsychologist:

lovely!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Horlarwaileh:
But do you sense that if your wife is always after her carrier you cannot enjoy such wife
you brain lacks the required amount of neurons needed for erudite level of reasoning. Go work on your diet man.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by LAguy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
That is national issue, Take it to Mr President "Baba buhari"... He said woman office is in the kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by ume1000: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
It seems you would get married to ozo the king of simps

This is Nigeria not Britain and India where they worship women

#edo no be Lagos
#obaseki no be ambode
#nigeria no be India or Britain

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by ejanla077: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Awon urgent 2k geng. Sub for me geng.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Maj196(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Nonsense... You better go out there and hustle. Guys don wise up, nobody wants a liability anymore.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by joepepsy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
How many? Dem no reach 17 for the full naija jor.
virginprincess:
My friend shut the Bleep up, don't you see career ladies everywhere, i really pity those girls that will depend on men like you after marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men / My Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.