Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? (48845 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
LINTUNE:
why do u gals love twisting fact, if she is not impressed with her man duty on bed, why can't she complain and encourage him, rather than always denying him sex all in the name of not being in the mood..ok fine lemme ask u, wht do u expect the man to do then, to remain celebate?, why did he marry then, he should have joined the priesthood in church..

Shouldn't he also try to find a solution to his sexual problems with his wife instead of going to cheat? If sex was the reason he got married, he should have remained single. Men should stop taking the easy way out when they have issues in marriage. They should learn to endure like their mothers endured.

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sarang(f): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nooel1:

Loyalty is a bitch! The worst mistake you'll make in life is marrying a lady out of pity. 90% Nigerian ladies including Zzor are all gold diggers. Gone are the days women marry for love sake what you have now are "Anywhere belle face" girls.

That includes YOUR MOTHER and sisters I am sure you are aware

2 Likes

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by naija4life247: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Most Nigerian men have this mentality that a good woman should not like money, she should be ready to suffer with them (they will maltreat her after the money comes), she should also not see anything wrong with cheating as long as they are providing for the family.

Why must a woman undergo all these before she can be tagged a good woman? Is she your mother?

A good woman should make her own money. You were sent to school by your parents so that you can be useful to yourself and your community and not become parasite to any man. Or has one Alhaji used your own destiny for rituals while you were doing cheap prostitution in the university?

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by LINTUNE(m): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Shouldn't he also try to find a solution to his sexual problems with his wife instead of going to cheat? If sex was the reason he got married, he should have remained single. Men should stop taking the easy way out when they have issues in marriage. They should learn to endure like their mothers endured.
gosh, im done arguing with u, fine u win ...smh
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by TheRedpillguy: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=Zzor post=94583059]Most Nigerian men have this mentality that a good woman should not like money, she should be ready to suffer with them (they will maltreat her after the money comes), she should also not see anything wrong with cheating as long as they are providing for the family.

Why must a woman undergo all these before she can be tagged a good woman? Is she your mother?

Well women are strong and independent. You most not depend on a man. Make money and spend with him.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nooel1:

Loyalty is a bitch! The worst mistake you'll make in life is marrying a lady out of pity. 90% Nigerian ladies including Zzor are all gold diggers. Gone are the days women marry for love sake what you have now are "Anywhere belle face" girls.

What is your problem?

I'm talking about men's loyalty and you go off talking about women's loyalty.

And you still haven't given me a satisfactory answer. Why aren't ladies who suffered with you enjoying your wealth with you? Surely since men have more loyalty than women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by solonubinho(m): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
The question you should be asking yourself is why the women cannot be serious in life and make something out of themselves. Must you live off a man?

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nooel1: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sarang:

The big deal is you are a broke ass
Broke ass calling people broke
Audio Schengen hohoho! cheesy

Fake ass chic! Every thing about you is fake. From here I can see your sagged boobs, your flat and slacked backside as a result of your numerous body counts, your "Christian mother arm " and lastly, that your wrinkled worn out face that you spend 1 hour 30 minutes to restructure every morning before leaving bed.

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
bobokeshington:

A WOMAN WHO CANNOT STAND BY HER MAN WHEN HE HAS NOTHING WOULD DEFINITELY BE SHOWN THE EXIT DOOR WHEN HE HAS EVERYTHING
loyalty is not your birthright. You earn it. Stop acting like it is your entitlement.

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sarang:

From his comments so far,it is clear he's one of those unserious lazy men parading the society looking for successful women to leech.His types are just for erands

2 Likes

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Crownstar01: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Most Nigerian men have this mentality that a good woman should not like money, she should be ready to suffer with them (they will maltreat her after the money comes), she should also not see anything wrong with cheating as long as they are providing for the family.

That's partially not true. I also do not have that kind of mentality because it sucks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nooel1: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
what is wrong if she's searching for millionaires or billionaires, do you know if she's already a millionaire and progressing towards billions?Poor mentality

I am your perpetual enemy with the moniker CheGuevara101. Just so you know who you're dealing with.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
LINTUNE:
gosh, im done arguing with u, fine u win ...smh

grin cheesy

We were arguing this whole time? I had no idea!

I still think men who cheat do so because they're cowards and simps. If they were truly the man of the house, they would have discussed with the wide and found a solution to their sexual problems.

Do you know that some men have mistresses that their wife knows about and approved of? Isn't that a better arrangement than this "hide and seek" men do just for five minutes of pleasure?
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by phatek(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
ok u want reap wia u did nt sow?tueh undecided
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sarang:

The big deal is you are a broke ass
Broke ass calling people broke
Audio Schengen hohoho! cheesy
Broke is an understatement,he has a permanent front sit at TBjoshua synagogue,the only option left for him is divine intervention

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

What is your problem?

And you still haven't given me a satisfactory answer. Why aren't ladies who suffered with you enjoying your wealth with you? Surely since men have more loyalty than women.
They do? The selfish beings?

No kee me with laughter abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
phatek:
ok u want reap wia u did nt sow?tueh undecided
are you a plot of farmland or a human being?

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nooel1: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

What is your problem?

Are you an advocate for women? I don't understand this your skewed questions. When God created the first Man and Woman. He said to the man, love your wife and to the woman, he sternly said to her, submit to your husband. Can't you see the wisdom in what God said. I believe this has answered your question.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by LINTUNE(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin cheesy

We were arguing this whole time? I had no idea!

I still think men who cheat do so because they're cowards and simps. If they were truly the man of the house, they would have discussed with the wide and found a solution to their sexual problems.

Do you know that some men have mistresses that their wife knows about and approved of? Isn't that a better arrangement than this "hide and seek" men do just for five minutes of pleasure?
lol i just checked ur profile, so its very futile for me trying to convince a typical naija feminist, infact u dont just practice feminism but pure misandry, what kind of picture did u use as ur profile pic, apparently it shows how bitter u are towards men..madam ols chnge ur perception on men, cos both gender cant do without ech other..
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nooel1: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sarang:

You made me attack you! If you had minded your own business I won't have decimated you like I did. I don't have any issue with you. Abeg mind ya self.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Liposure: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nooel1:

a number of them have this chronic herd mentality. This is why i admire the ambitious ones among them
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nooel1:

Are you an advocate for women? I don't understand this your skewed questions. When God created the first Man and Woman. He said to the man, love your wife and to the woman, he sternly said to her, submit to your husband. Can't you see the wisdom in what God said. I believe this has answered your question.

Apparently, you don't believe in a woman who suffered with you should enjoy with you.

Thank you for your insightful comments.

Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nooel1:

I am your perpetual enemy with the moniker CheGuevara101. Just so you know who you're dealing with.
ow I see, the man with a short prick looking for herbal solutions right?i remember.Channel that energy to something productive and women will accept you big prick or not.rubbish
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nooel1: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Liposure:
a number of them have this chronic herd mentality. This is why i admire the ambitious ones among them

No mind them jare.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol i just checked ur profile, so its very futile for me trying to convince a typical naija feminist, infact u dont just practice feminism but pure misandry, what kind of picture did u use as ur profile pic, apparently it shows how bitter u are towards men..madam ols chnge ur perception on men, cos both gender cant do without ech other..

It's weird how a picture is all you slowpokes need to discern someone. I wonder what conclusion you'd have reached if I put a nude picture of myself there or perhaps a picture of my pussy driping with cum?

Change what perception about men? When I'm being shown everyday and with every topic on this platform that men are misogynists and still have this archaic mentality that they are superior.

I'm a feminist. I don't hate men. I think you're a dimwit.

Have a lovely afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nooel1: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
ow I see, the man with a short prick looking for herbal solutions right?i remember.Channel that energy to something productive and women will accept you big prick or not.rubbish

Even with short prick, I can still make you moan and scream to high heavens. You know how it is when I'm riding you from the back while smacking your flat black ass.

FYI I'm 6 feet tall and my tool is 13 inches in length. Long enough to puncture your center of gravity and have you dashing to the bath tub to serenade your puna with cold shower.

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by MERCHANDISER: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
TheCork:

bro. Zzor is a known gold digger. She always asking people for moiney on nairaland & she starting begging coz she found out I bought a new range (true story) angry

Mr Cork I need a job. Pls help me
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Happy2020: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
Abouwaza:
Kolewerk
Creating stupid threads won't help you bitchhes

The real question is why do most girls feel they are entitled to their partner's wealth when they can't even do anything to help the man in question

No one is asking you to suffer but if you can't sow, you will never reap that's fact

AMEN TO THIS! & I am a women. So many women want a free ride but don’t want to bring anything to the table except pussy. Forgetting that your man can literally get that anywhere. What else are you coming with? Think about that.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by jimmychang: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And what about the rest of your specie that don't appreciate the woman that suffered with them. Why do they behave like that?

What can I do .I am not God .I believe every man should live with the consequences of their actions.And if a guy have a good ,loving and supportive woman in this generation of fake people and he leaves her for a hoe .That guy is doomed.

And you what of the rest of your specie that doesn't appreciate a loving man(simp) who goes all out for her...sends her to school and make her a better woman....what do you have to say?
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by TheCork(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

Mr Cork I need a job. Pls help me

What's yor speciality. What kind u looking for?
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by LINTUNE(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

It's weird how a picture is all you slowpokes need to discern someone. I wonder what conclusion you'd have reached if I put a nude picture of myself there or perhaps a picture of my pussy driping with cum?

Change what perception about men? When I'm being shown everyday and with every topic on this platform that men are misogynists and still have this archaic mentality that they are superior.

I'm a feminist. I don't hate men. I think you're a dimwit.

Have a lovely afternoon.

perhaps u re the dimwit here, with low self esteem...ur kind will always beg a man to carry heavy loads for u, but u still feel u have the same strength?,is it that u are too daft to understand the message on ur dp, read it again, this time, ensure a dictionary is beside u..ur hate for the male gender will lead u no where, madam..u women in naija dont practice feminism but pure misandry, cos a true feminist will shoulder all her responsibility but here, u women just want equal right with no responsibility attached...any day u call a man to help u solve problem that is male_related, that day, thunder will fire u..

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sixfeetbelle: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
jimmychang:

What can I do .I am not God .I believe every man should live with the consequences of their actions.And if a guy have a good ,loving and supportive woman in this generation of fake people and he leaves her for a hoe .That guy is doomed.

And you what of the rest of your specie that doesn't appreciate a loving man(simp) who goes all out for her...sends her to school and make her a better woman....what do you have to say?

Every mallam to his kettle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.