Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? (48840 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Chirowman(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
Thats not true ,it depends on the Men for me i cant do such to my woman.when i didnt have money those days she was there and was help me out in her little way.now am making money even till i die i can't and will never maltreat her she was a second saviour to my life.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by frankmoney(m): 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
I don't have that mentality , what I hate is a parasitic relationship . Where the lady is always on the receiving end , and brings nothing to the table

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Papadoh(m): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Abouwaza:

White Knight spotted grin
More like simp knight.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by madridsta007(m): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Most Nigerian men have this mentality that a good woman should not like money, she should be ready to suffer with them (they will maltreat her after the money comes), she should also not see anything wrong with cheating as long as they are providing for the family.

Why must a woman undergo all these before she can be tagged a good woman? Is she your mother?

To separate “true love” from “gold diggers”.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by mattmogan88: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
We are created differently, nobody is perfect, everybody gat there own flaws. There are still good men out there, same thing goes to women.

To me any marriage built on anything other than love won't last. Because you can't hurt the person you really love.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by od501: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Most Nigerian men have this mentality that a good woman should not like money, she should be ready to suffer with them (they will maltreat her after the money comes), she should also not see anything wrong with cheating as long as they are providing for the family.

Why must a woman undergo all these before she can be tagged a good woman? Is she your mother?

"they will maltreat her after the money comes." Hanti you digressed
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by hardbody: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

Is my mother the one built to suffer? What manner of fuckery is this logic?
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by blingxx(m): 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Silentgroper:
Its clear zzor needs a man in her life as she's really aching 4 one. Drop ur guard down baby nd i'm here 4 u

Will you toast her? cheesy
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Papadoh:
More like simp knight.
I swear grin
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nazgul: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

Yes o...you have to suffer o, pound yam, carry the kids on your back, tie wrapper, carry heavy loads on your head...etc and you must not complain o or else your family will here how disrespectful you've become.

Shebi na you talk say you wan marry. grin
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by lomprico(m): 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

you are wrong! no man thinks so. it's too much nollywood that has messed up your mind.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Belial06: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
TheCork:

So u call yor sef poor simply coz u tryin to impression Zzor....correct? ..do u reliaze she from Ghana? Bro do u need job?(no oofense) angry

Well said

He is an unadulterated Simp

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by victorian(f): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

That's why we have so many divorce cases flying everywhere.
Women are not ready to sit still and keep suffering emotionally and financially.

Eyes don open.

Later men will troop online saying they are scared of marriage, as if they are saints.

If one cant stay faithful and responsible to one's partner, then Such person has no business talking about marriage.

As a woman don't allow your husband walk all over you. Cos there is high tendency he will keep on doing it over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Passionate888: 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

I wouldn't even want my mother to go through that, that's one of the main reason I haven't got a girlfriend.

Broke men shouldn't think about relationship, that's my opinion Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Belial06: 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

them little little boys have started why are all of you always triggered and emotional

Why do you always sound like a bìtch?
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by famouscargo4u: 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

No one is saying women should suffer. Let me answer you from a personal experience. When I started dating my ex, I observed a few idiosyncrasies in her but I thought no one is perfect, I would cope with her. Then, I begin to see her focus on Instagram and each time she sees people splashing cash, she goes "God when" . It is all about the money for her even if it's illegitimate or fraud. I immediately called it quit with her. Men love money than women. When a lady thinks 98% money and 2 % of everything then that's bad. Most girls that they use for rituals fall for the money craze. Contentment should be the key. If you are not contented even if your man gives you #1m every week when you see another splashing #3m not minding the source, you'd be blown away.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Farki: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Because all the time we see women who are only after a man's pocket but don't care about the man. They will be forming up and down but as soon as a guy asks for their account number they spread their legs.

This means that any guy with money can just come and snatch the babe up.

A lot have developed a serious mentality of entitlement like in the 15k thread shown previously.

If I wanted a woman who was only after my finances I would get a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Babprosper20(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

You're talking in the nonsense
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by meobizy(f): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
...and the jambites congregate.

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Firstly, I am not in support of women not liking or having money, infact women should make good money. The issue is girls should stop having this entitlement attitude, it sucks. I especially hate when someone with an entitlement attitude starts demanding stuffs from me like I am your father undecided Babygirl are you a PUTA? undecided

Women are the main reason why men go outside and cheat. No man wants to deal with a frustrated woman especially after a long day at work. Why go home to meet a troublesome and frustrating woman when I can just go and meet my side chick who is ready to give me peace of mind.

Mind you, I am not supporting cheating, cheating is bad But please lets understand each other before committing into a relationship.

Incase you don't know na me talk
Believe me bro, some guys do same, I have experienced this. It goes both ways, no gender is innocent.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
ednut1:
Zzor have you eaten today?
No,ive not eaten since last year
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by TheCork(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
rottencorpse:

Lol... Wish you luck with that. I'm still wondering why she makes some silly comments. From her body, anyone can tell that she's beautiful. Have you seen her face?

Face? Bro thank God for mask. I dont wanto see her face but she gots nyansh thou. I giv her pass mark for that. I will beg her to wear mask grin
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
0KNM:
you are confused
No, she isn't.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nooel1: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

Nonsense and ingredients. Wasn't expecting anything better, nonsense as usual.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by JustforMen: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Poor people's daughters are too obsessed about a man's money. They live for it and many are dying because of a man's money.
They project their family poverty on everything in the world.
Why does a man's money matter to you urchins? Men want your pussy. The contemporary of pussy is dick not money.
The world is all about money for these damaged goods.money money money money ....
Poverty mentality will wipe you all. Little wonder they never achieve anything apart from dating or marrying a 'richman'

Please y'all should go ahead and cheat.

Go ahead and 'don't suffer with a man' as if you were not already suffering in your poor parents house.

As if the so called poorman is still not trying to provide for the parasite women even when they are so called suffering with him.

Note that they are not suffering for him but 'with him' and you expect that the man who has been suffering all his life to support you leeches to feel that every ugly, disloyal bitch is doing him a favour being with him.

You are already destined to suffer if you believe that the only way to succeed is through being with a man for his money.

Abeg, go your way and see if your exaggerated sense of pussy value will make you happy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Rexnegro(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
Abouwaza:
Kolewerk
Creating stupid threads won't help you bitchhes

The real question is why do most girls feel they are entitled to their partner's wealth when they can't even do anything to help the man in question

No one is asking you to suffer but if you can't sow, you will never reap that's fact
mehñ this is a dope reply .
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by rickyboss333: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
I thank God it's a woman saying it oooo grin (presumably). It simply confirms that men are ever generous and ready to give and all women wants is the money, which is why they flung around men for it. So when they eventually do make the money, they simply do not have the need for men anymore.

No be talk am o, see am there...na explain I dey explain

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by bluefilm: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

Is your popsie inclusive in the most nigerian men?
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Oladoyinipede: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Stereotyping, showing disdain coupled with lack of respect for women is the only issue that I have seen uniting men on this forum..

That tells us that the Nigerian society is largely anti-women.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by CodeTemplar: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

She may not be the mother but if she hopes to one day be a mother, then she may want to behave it on time.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nazgul:

Yes o...you have to suffer o, pound yam, carry the kids on your back, tie wrapper, carry heavy loads on your head...etc and you must not complain o or else your family will here how disrespectful you've become.

Shebi na you talk say you wan marry. grin
This is what a typical Nigerian man wants from his woman before he can be tagged good and virtuous,but I term this as mordern day slavery in disguise
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Rexnegro(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
TheCork:

So u call yor sef poor simply coz u tryin to impression Zzor....correct? ..do u reliaze she from Ghana? Bro do u need job?(no oofense) angry
please me I need a job o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date / South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.