Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? (48833 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Skmoda360(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
4teenblaq:

federal government have approved reopening of schools, I think it is time for you to prepare and pack your luggages and be ready for lecture...
That girl need to go back to school...enough of her on nairaland...she is noise....maker. grin
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by dominique(f): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
For Nigerian men, the SI unit of a virtuous woman is suffering. A woman who can't suffer doesn't deserve to be happy in marriage. A long marriage where suffering is not involved is regarded as invalid or the woman jazzes the man. A man respects his wife, he's a simp, he has been jazzed etc. A woman leaves her abusive marriage, women of nowadays don't want to endure anymore the way their mothers did. Thank God more and more women are making their own money, now realizing that marriage is not a do or die affair, now realizing that their mother's suffering in marriage was useless and needless, now realizing that there's more to life than getting and staying married. The non ambitious parasitic ladies who see marriage as a meal ticket can continue suffering in marriage, na them sabi. Woke women are saying no to oppression in marriage

2 Likes

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Silentgroper(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sarang:

Add this op, most Nigerian men have ZERO respect for women.
Except their Mother who fall from heaven
*fell* u're welcome
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
This actually made front page
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

No, she isn't.
okay
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nooel1: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sarang:

I have a job, do you?
I travel overseas, do you?
Mumu..!
You think everyone is as jobless as your broke ass!

Mumu, I don't just travel abroad, I have my Schengen passport. Before you ever thought of travelling some people have gone and come back. What's the big deal. Mumu, look for something else to make mouth with Jare.

N.B, all your travels are sponsored by your Mumu sugardaddies, can you pay for your transport let alone travel. Mumu.

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Most Nigerian men have this mentality that a good woman should not like money, she should be ready to suffer with them (they will maltreat her after the money comes), she should also not see anything wrong with cheating as long as they are providing for the family.

Why must a woman undergo all these before she can be tagged a good woman? Is she your mother?

Unfortunately some have this mentality because some women don’t bother to engage them in deep conversation and point out the obvious issues.

They accept it I won’t and would rather be single

Cheating is a form of emotional abuse and some men are even brazen enough to rub it in your face but if you do the same...regardless of whether your together or not you are labeled a farm tool.

It’s an unfair double standard but it is an experience and you will recognize the signs for next time doesn’t matter if your forgiving, generous, patient or not it will always hurt when one party does not respect you enough to be faithful it is also a waste of precious time

A man once told me the other day that guys don’t know what they have until it’s too late and I understand completely WE MOVE

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
LINTUNE:
when we have wife's that feels giving thier husband sex is a big favour, wht do u expect men to do...so a well to do , handsome guy will now be little himself to beg for sex, from his wife?, its not possible na, the wife ought to know that her hubby is a hot cake outside.....

Why then did he get married? He should have continued being a hot single cake nah.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Mstick: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nigerian women need to start dating other races.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by LINTUNE(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Why then did he get married? He should have continued being a hot single cake nah.
to gain societal approval, and for his children's sake..by the way, u just derailed my comment, why should a wife give sex to her hubby, in a way that she sees it as offering him a big favour..
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nooel1:

See them Gold diggers! They want to reap where they didn't sow.

Ehen....if I may ask, how was your birthday? How many Simps and mugu men were you able to confuse to sponsor your birthday for you?

If I may ask again, how old are you? Hope what you celebrated was your real age and not football age?

The ladies that sowed with you, are they reaping it now?

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
TheCork:

Face? Bro thank God for mask. I dont wanto see her face but she gots nyansh thou. I giv her pass mark for that. I will beg her to wear mask grin
Lol.. Bad guy
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Silentgroper(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
dominique:
For Nigerian men, the SI unit of a virtuous woman is suffering. A woman who can't suffer doesn't deserve to be happy in marriage. A long marriage where suffering is not involved is regarded as invalid or the woman jazzes the man. A man respects his wife, he's a simp, he has been jazzed etc. A woman leaves her abusive marriage, women of nowadays don't want to endure anymore the way their mothers did. Thank God more and more women are making their own money, now realizing that marriage is not a do or die affair, now realizing that their mother's suffering in marriage was useless and needless, now realizing that there's more to life than getting and staying married. The non ambitious parasitic ladies who see marriage can suffering in marriage, na them sabi. Woke women are saying no to oppression in marriage
. If they made their own money, they wouldnt suffer. Don't u think.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Deepthoughts: 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Most Nigerian men have this mentality that a good woman should not like money, she should be ready to suffer with them (they will maltreat her after the money comes), she should also not see anything wrong with cheating as long as they are providing for the family.

Why must a woman undergo all these before she can be tagged a good woman? Is she your mother?
just because you are unfortunate to have fallen in to the hands of such a man doesn't mean all men are like that,by the way we have not heard from the man how are sure that you are not even the problem self?
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nooel1: 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

The ladies that sowed with you, are they reaping it now?

And how's that your business.? With all the economic challenges in this country all you are interested in is what I do with my women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by jimmychang: 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Her point is that some of you don't appreciate the woman that stood by you while you were struggling Why is that?

Why won't I?..In this generation oh wrong now ...if I am so bleeped up(which can't happen) that I don't marry her I will compensate her handsomely for the time wasted.
And standing by me is not just by giving me pussy when I am down .A woman who would pray for you , motivate me ,give me ideas .Not wash my clothes not do the cooking except she wants to ...
In short a woman who is real with me
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
LINTUNE:
to gain societal approval, and for his children's sake..by the way, u just derailed my comment, why should a wife give sex to her hubby, in a way that she sees it as offering him a big favour..

If she's tired, if he's horrible in bed, if he sees sex as a "once I cum I'm done" affair, why won't a lady say no?
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by WallStreetfx(m): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
Swinger60:
Lol. The way you Guys see life sha. Like a straight road with no potholes.

What if he didn't make it for the rest of his life nko?

As harsh as it sounds, not everyone will be rich in this life.

A lady should be with a man because she wants to. If he makes it in life. , fine. Even if he didn't still make it in life..., still fine.

A man's focus should be for a lady who will be with him for the rest of his life. Who will always see the good in him and forgive all his flaws.

Point
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nooel1:

And how's that your business.? With all the economic challenges in this country all you are interested in is what I do with my women.

No nah. I'm only taking from the comment you made. Is there any guarantee that the lady that sowed with you presently will reap her bountiful harvest with you in later years?

You see now why ladies don't want to suffer with you guys no more. No loyalty

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
jimmychang:

Why won't I?..In this generation oh wrong now ...if I am so bleeped up(which can't happen) that I don't marry her I will compensate her handsomely for the time wasted.
And standing by me is not just by giving me pussy when I am down .A woman who would pray for you , motivate me ,give me ideas .Not wash my clothes not do the cooking except she wants to ...
In short a woman who is real with me

And what about the rest of your specie that don't appreciate the woman that suffered with them. Why do they behave like that?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by LINTUNE(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If she's tired, if he's horrible in bed, if he sees sex as a "once I cum I'm done" affair, why won't a lady say no?
why do u gals love twisting fact, if she is not impressed with her man duty on bed, why can't she complain and encourage him, rather than always denying him sex all in the name of not being in the mood..ok fine lemme ask u, wht do u expect the man to do then, to remain celebate?, why did he marry then, he should have joined the priesthood in church..
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sarang(f): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nooel1:

Mumu, I don't just travel abroad, I have my Schengen passport. Before you ever thought of travelling some people have gone and come back. What's the big deal. Mumu, look for something else to make mouth with Jare.

N.B, all your travels are sponsored by your Mumu sugardaddies, can you pay for your transport let alone travel. Mumu.

The big deal is you are a broke ass
Broke ass calling people broke
Audio Schengen hohoho! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nooel1:

He pain am die.......birds of a feather. Parasites looking for hosts to suck off.

If you call me broke then your father should be known as Broke Lesnar (King of Brokes).

Go and look for a job instead of searching for millionaires and billionaires on NAIRALAND to fund your insatiable lust. Mumu.
what is wrong if she's searching for millionaires or billionaires, do you know if she's already a millionaire and progressing towards billions?Poor mentality
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Silentgroper(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sarang:

Most people who have come to ask me for money are MEN
So did u gve dem? If not what's the fuss abt
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sarang(f): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
what is wrong if she's searching for millionaires or billionaires, do you know if she's already a millionaire and progressing towards billions?Poor mentality

Lol you dey mind that one
He doesn’t have 1000 naira
People like him
No geh shi shi

2 Likes

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by TheCork(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sarang:

angry
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sarang(f): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
Silentgroper:
So did u gve dem? If not what's the fuss abt

Whether I give or not, exclusively my business
But shaming women for asking for money? Is what I cannot condone!

Because men do it too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by TheCork(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sarang:

really? ...How much did they ask u: 10 naira?

If u lie again ehhh... I will ask u to stood down angry
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Nooel1: 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

No nah. I'm only taking from the comment you made. Is there any guarantee that the lady that sowed with you presently will reap her bountiful harvest with you in later years?

You see now why ladies don't want to suffer with you guys no more. No loyalty

Loyalty is a bitch! The worst mistake you'll make in life is marrying a lady out of pity. 90% Nigerian ladies including Zzor are all gold diggers. Gone are the days women marry for love sake what you have now are "Anywhere belle face" girls.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by chatinent: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

The only money anyone should like is their money! Cappish.
Re: Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? by Sarang(f): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
TheCork:

really? ...How much did they ask u: 10 naira?

If u lie again ehhh... I will ask u to stood down angry

Lol not everyone is as stingy as you.

10 naira my ass

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wedding In Pics / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.