Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (76499 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by mac699: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
HOWO TRUCKS AVAILABLE FOR SALES.

Contact/chat: 08142190000 for details.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by treasuredm(f): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Some men are big time scumbags.
Sure, am moving house by month-end.
Bleep all Randy men!
Hey Man, I know you are angry but please calm down and think logically..
One, you should thank God for your wife. Two, remember that the days we're in are evil, wickedness everywhere.. I'm not trying to scare you but with a man who can woo a newly married woman that lives in his apartment, your wife is not so safe there, especially in your absence.
So to avoid stories that touch (rape or something worse), please leave the apartment if your rent is almost expired.. If its not, then make adequate provision to ensure your wife's security in your absence.. Remove harming him from your agenda, that will cause more harm than you can imagine.. Think of more rational and logical ways to solve the problem. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Lambarry1: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bobo dont kill yourself or kill other people over your wife. Its is the one she dint do she will tell you. The one she will do you will never hear it. So bobo borrow brain and use your time to do something more constructive instead of bothering why men sleep with women. 99 % of african women will open thier legs for the right bargain including your wife

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by adelumolo(m): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Just organize a trap for him and disgrace him fully....
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by paix(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Did you ask yourself the question, 'What did I gain by sleeping with all the girls I failed to marry?'

3 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by lessonsoflife: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:
I'm mad right now at all my fellow men.
I just wanna know, what's the gain there?

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Imagine, marriage that's not even up to a month. Imagine that bastard.

Bleep all Randy men!

Very bad indeed.

Some days ago, a lady came visiting me in my office and before I knew a colleague has approached her.

I wasnt around but when I came she started asking me of direction to the colleagues hotel.

It hurts really bad but weytin I go do.

She left knowing I was bittered. I later let things be because she is not my wife and I won't marry her.
This is the second girl this my colleague is taking from me.
Life, I just pray God give me a better woman who will not long for sex and things of the world.

5 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Kestolove(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
NiRfreak:

Thank you Madam for this raw truth...you must be quite aged.. unlike the indomie generation slayqueen talking shit and lying
am not an hypocrite

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Olufhemy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
[b][/b] Gentleman, it's bound to happen that a pretty woman gets asked out and it's only left to a WIFE to refuse such, such that if she refuses, you are then at liberty to take your decision in staying with her or letting her go.
That another man finds your wife attractive is actually a plus to you, reflecting that you take good care of her and she's pretty.
Trust me, a woman, no matter how old, loves people, particularly the male gender to complement them, hence it starts from there, such that when no one complements them that get bothered as to if they aren't haggard.
Don't get me wrong, the fact that your wife entices another man doesn't mean that she must go to bed with him, just as the fact that she's married doesn't put a bar on her enticing people.
So rather, talk to your WIFE, the rest lie in her hands.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by 1Sharon(f): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Grace001:
Before a man can have that courage to take An advance to woo a married woman, the woman must have been so close or communicate with the said man frequently.

As a married woman if your interaction with other men is more than just greetings “good morning “ once you extend it to other conversations that is not necessary something like this is bound to happen.

Some men would see it as an opportunity and take it as a green light to say rubbish.

Most women make this mistake

I fully agree you're completely right.

I've learnt from this and never get too close with any man to attract any unwanted advances

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by okewumi: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
A promiscuous man said married women hardly have diseases (HIV, gonorhea etc) but Olosho are embedded with many diseases

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Grace001: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
1Sharon:

I fully agree you're completely right.

I've learnt from this and never get too close with any man to attract any unwanted advances

No man will dare say rubbish or make any advance to you. Because you don’t give room for that

Your man should be proud of you

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by 1Sharon(f): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
nuelyoyo:
Female Nairalanders go gloat wella for this kind thread. undecided Dem go use men laugh wella. Na who do us dis kind thing

My God remove the eyes of randy men from my future wife
cheesy .

That's if you remove your randy eye from other women's wives too

I've seen men stare at pregnant women, married women and undergirls lustfully.

No fucкs given

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by nuelyoyo(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
1Sharon:

That's if you remove your randy eye from other women's wives too

I've seen men stare at pregnant women, married women and undergirls lustfully.

No fucкs given
Calm down Sharon, I don't do married women, neither do I have a fetish for fvcking pregnant women.

Even though the karma law guides me, I noticed that it doesn't always apply directly, some men have fvcked other people's wives, yet no man fvcked thier wives.

And next time, don't be stingy with fvcks, try to give some, even if na two.

5 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by NiRfreak(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
drakeskull:

I won't go that route with you. Won't descend to your level. Life has really battered you, you're irredeemable. You're a broken boy, you've had it worse in life hence the show of stupidity. It's easy spotting the lowly ones. Pele, wa wa alright.
It's either you're unmarried, raised in a broken home or you have a bitter marriage.

Apa ni e...it shows in your comments. Like I said, people like u never fail to learn the hard way
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by 1Sharon(f): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Grace001:

No man will dare say rubbish or make any advance to you. Because you don’t give room for that

Your man should be proud of you

You're right. Boundaries are important.

This is why men will never understand why women snob men that greet on the street. They love to say they are just being friendly but replying them is an invitation for them to say more

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by therajah: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:

My signature? Oh I didn't remember thanks for that. What's paining me is that I think he feels that am too small ( young ) to have such a beautiful young wife. Only heaven can help me now.I just wanna teach him a lesson.Am no gentleman.
Be careful and dont do a anything that would take you to jail. If u go to jail, God forbid, i pray your wife wont disappoint you.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by djon78(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
showafrica:

Pls oo don kill anyone bc of a woman... If u wan revenge, toast his own wife too, if possible take her nude tho, all na waste of time. Just fire ur wife consecutively for 5yrs...after the 5th child, randy men won't put too much energy to toast her again and the stress of child bearing and rearing will make her focus on her family. Keeping a fresh girl in the house as house wife while u go to work daily is not healthy. Let her go learn sth or start up petty business anywhere no matter how small or pump her up immediately. The landlord plan be say, if you go work, he will smash the hell out of her. You will own her at night and landlord owns at daytime. Wicked set of people... the sense of hammering another persons property is what they enjoy nothing else.

Exactly
Men should never leave there wife's at home especially young couples
She must have something doing , not staying at home.

Staying at home brings all these kind of stories

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by fuckaholic25(f): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
IGoComotYaTeeth:
u don do am before
no cap
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by djon78(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
nuelyoyo:

Calm down Sharon, I don't do married women, neither do I have a fetish for fvcking pregnant women.

Even though the karma law guides me, I noticed that it doesn't always apply directly, some men have fvcked other people's wives, yet no man fvcked thier wives.

And next time, don't be stingy with fvcks, try to give some, even if na two.

Sleeping with someones wife breeds all manner of evil, not just someone sleeping with the adulterous man's wife
But it can bring all kinds of evil even untimely death

This affects both cheating husband or wife

There was a woman in one church I knew that kept on disturbing the young pastor to sleep with her
But the young pastor avoided it, even reported the ordeal he was going through to some close associates

That woman later died mysteriously
It was just pathetic

Sleeping around opens one up to evil attacks

Most of the big men that do that are very diabolical
They may get away for sometime
But once there cup full
No jazz will save them from divine judgement when it comes

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by SATANNIST: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
daddymummy:

The issue is what will happen to you after you die.

What if you end up in hell and be tormented by fire and demons for doing so?

My brother,there is life after death.

If life ends after death,one could be doing anything he or she likes and get away with it.

But since life doesn't end when you breathe your last breath, one must be careful how he or she behaves.
what if u end up in hell for judging me? is it not the same useless book u read that clearly states that thou shall not judge? are u not violating a commanment here?

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by SATANNIST: 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lastmankc:
And you're proud of it?You never jam magun before abi?I pity you.
bring the mahun come may Bleep craze commot for the magun. that is how u fuckers scare innocent people with useless belief. see a whole oba , small boy carry him staff jakpa and them no fit stone am jazz

4 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by djon78(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
Olufhemy:
[b][/b] Gentleman, it's bound to happen that a pretty woman gets asked out and it's only left to a WIFE to refuse such, such that if she refuses, you are then at liberty to take your decision in staying with her or letting her go.
That another man finds your wife attractive is actually a plus to you, reflecting that you take good care of her and she's pretty.
Trust me, a woman, no matter how old, loves people, particularly the male gender to complement them, hence it starts from there, such that when no one complements them that get bothered as to if they aren't haggard.
Don't get me wrong, the fact that your wife entices another man doesn't mean that she must go to bed with him, just as the fact that she's married doesn't put a bar on her enticing people.
So rather, talk to your WIFE, the rest lie in her hands.

It's very alarming nowadays
In fact married women are pursued more than even young single girls

One of my relative was being pursued by one big man who was 1000times richer than her husband
In fact the man promised the woman in question $50000 but she still rejected it.
She confined in me

Another I know was being pirsued by a private jet owned billionaire
This man was begging this woman that anything he wants in this world he will give her. She refused
What made the man crazy was that many married women were secretly falling for him, and he slept with all of them, but here is a woman he can employ her husband denyimg his advances

Another lady I know succumbed to another big man. He flies with her to UK, Us etc on the excuse that she is going for professional conference abroad to her husband
He bought her brand new SUV and gave her millions
And this woman in question married as a virgin oo. But her husband wasn't that buoyant

We were asking one big oga one-day why do big men go for peoples wives
He said that married women carries a glory that brings luck especially those married women that are responsible
So they go all the way to pursue them money etc
That most single girls are chaffs, empty

Majority of the big men go for peoples wives
Especially men who have little money and married to responsible wives

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
SATANNIST:
bring the mahun come may Bleep craze commot for the magun. that is how u fuckers scare innocent people with useless belief. see a whole oba , small boy carry him staff jakpa and them no fit stone am jazz
Lmfao grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by KLand(m): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Because, they are sinners - disobeying God's commandment: Thou shall not commit adultery. Meaning, don't sleep with someone who is not your spouse.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by salvation77177: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
No gain. They are just idiots who forget that they are exchanging their life for a temporal pleasure that's not worth it.
Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
djon78:

It's very alarming nowadays
In fact married women are pursued more than even young single girls

One of my relative was being pursued by one big man who was 1000times richer than her husband
In fact the man promised the woman in question $50000 but she still rejected it.
She confined in me

Another I know was being pirsued by a private jet owned billionaire
This man was begging this woman that anything he wants in this world he will give her. She refused
What made the man crazy was that many married women were secretly falling for him, and he slept with all of them, but here is a woman he can employ her husband denyimg his advances

Another lady I know succumbed to another big man. He flies with her to UK, Us etc on the excuse that she is going for professional conference abroad to her husband
He bought her brand new SUV and gave her millions
And this woman in question married as a virgin oo. But her husband wasn't that buoyant

We were asking one big oga one-day why do big men go for peoples wives
He said that married women carries a glory that brings luck especially those married women that are responsible
So they go all the way to pursue them money etc
That most single girls are chaffs, empty

Majority of the big men go for peoples wives
Especially men who have little money and married to responsible wives
So married women bring luck? Maybe I should focus on married women and forget about all these girls of nowadays that has been used off by yahoo boys grin

Cc satannist

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by titi4fola(f): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
Be it old or new marriage, I don't support such act. Either married man sleeping with other woman's hubby or married woman sleeping with other man's wife, what's not good is not good.
We should try and do away from anything that bring shame to the family..adultery is nothing but sin. If it's bond to happen, the woman in question should try and avoid such an act cos if she accept and doing it secretly, one day kasala go burst.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:
I'm mad right now at all my fellow men.
I just wanna know, what's the gain there?

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine, marriage that's not even up to a month. Imagine that bastard.

Bleep all Randy men!
Hmm.Men like you are rare.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by SATANNIST: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
So married women bring luck? Maybe I should focus on married women and forget about all these girls of nowadays that has been used off by yahoo boys grin

Cc satannist
easy my guy lol, for me na for the thrill. i remember fucking an army major wife n his bed, you know the thrill of that? grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by Lastmankc(m): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
SATANNIST:
Guy,jazz dey .I don see jazz many times.Dark powers full ground. I can take you where you will feel the presence of dark forces if you want.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by djon78(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
YoungDaNaval:

Cc satannist

Responsible married women carry glory that brings luck
But you a young man touching them brings bad illuck to you. You don't do jazz like most of these big men.
If you try it you are finished

As for most single young girls
They are chaffs because they have slept there destinies away
But the chaste young single girls that don't sleep around also carry luck
But you get that luck when you marry them

There are many guys that there luck and destinies changed when they married those kind of girls
But if you marry those ones that have slept there destinies away
You are moving from frying pan to fire, you are marrying chaff.

Sex have a very big consequences, that many people are ignorant about

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.