Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) (73989 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters In Zango Village, Bauchi On Grassroot Sensitization (Pics) / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2020
JoeEeL:

I am a secularist so you may want to quote another person with this.
Noted! But why do u hate Islam?
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by AuroraB(f): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2020
jenny005:
It shall be well. The almighty God that u serve will see u through.
Hmmmmmmmm sad lipsrsealed cry
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Nicoddemus(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Father In The Name of JESUS ! I Decree Confused Confusion in the camp of group holding these Men and Women!
I Decree their Sudden Freedom in the Name of JESUS! AMEN

Thank you Daddy!

Is it this your hand written prayer that will save him now

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Coldie(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2020
To catch these boko haram no hard na Nigeria just dae pity them
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by mu2sa2: 11:03am On Oct 29, 2020
Angelfrost:
I swear down... I won't live anywhere in the North, especially far North, without being armed or strapped!!!

I won't even embark on any road trips without a concealed weapon!!!

Like play like play, North don dey resemble Sudan!!!
You're talking as if the south is safer. You can be kidnapped on any highway anywhere. Even if you are armed, you are not protected 100% - the hoodlums may come in large numbers or keep one or two on the road while others hid in nearby bushes, so it's like you're surrounded. Just pray and hope you never encounter the idiots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by NairalandDoctor(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Father In The Name of JESUS ! I Decree Confused Confusion in the camp of group holding these Men and Women!

Thank you Daddy!
the guy is not kidnapped by boko haram , according to his claims he was kidnapped by "SOJOJIN KAI LAFA" (THE ARMY OF KAILAFA)so the SAHARA REPORTERS DAKE NEWS VENDOR TRYING TO CREATE A SCENARIO OUT OF THIS SHOULD TAKE NOTE.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thank you Daddy!
LMAO
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by dalass(f): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2020
Liposure:
Father as you already know your son/daughter has been abducted. Time is now of the essence, father i ask that you now take this assignment up and move as a man of war to fully rescue and fully deliver your son/daughter from the foul predator who has just abducted him/her

Ameen

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

Pls kindly address this verse from your Bible
The first and most important commandment was that they must not worship any god other than the Lord. Whoever violated this commandment should be killed and Exodus 22:20 reads "Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed."

Have you ever see Christians killing and beheading you Muslims all because of Jesus Christ and Christianity or have you ever see Christians beheading you Muslims while shouting HALLELUYAH?

5 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by freshMallam1122: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2020
yes Buhari here I come...here I go
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Danzakidakura(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2020
Northern leaders have been financing this terrorist organization. But we will take revenge soon.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:
“And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.” (Al Quran 9:5)

allah is a TERRORIST

Quran 8:12 "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”
Another brainless idiot , just ask urself wen was those verse revealed and why .
But it'll change nothing cuz ure hell bent on Islam ,still many ar converting to Islam .
When chad went on those bokoharams what happened ? ,Our government stopped them ,just think for once ,think
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by dalass(f): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2020
mu2sa2:
You're talking as if the south is safer. You can be kidnapped on any highway anywhere. Even if you are armed, you are not protected 100% - the hoodlums may come in large numbers or keep one or two on the road while others are in nearby bushes, so it's like you'resurrounded. Just pray and hope you never encounter the idiots

We pray we don't encounter such.. Amen!

But the South is a much better than that ISWAP, Boko haram theatre field! Whose delight is to kill, steal and destroy! Bunch of devils! undecided
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thank you Daddy!

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

You're free, but not making guess of people's religion.
Pls what do u have to say about this?
The first and most important commandment was that they must not worship any god other than the Lord. Whoever violated this commandment should be killed and Exodus 22:20 reads "Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed."

Guess!!! Wait are you saying allah was making guess of you from those two verses I qouted? Am I the author and finisher of glorious Quran?
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by snowball11(m): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2020
Valkrie:

Dey there..no be only confusion nah skata...!!

The israeli don't do such prayer, the Italians by extension Rome which is the capital of christianity don't do such prayer...they carry rifles and other arsenals to confront the baggas...!!

Until you people learn that all these empty prayer don't work...you would forever continue to be docile and keep running from pillar to post...!!!

The last one they captured with all the prayers they still remove his head from his neck...!!!

This is my point exactly. The minute a pastor is being kidnapped in the North, same should be meted out on an imam in the South. And watch how this madness would die a natural death!

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2020
Bonapart:
Islam is a curse. Muhammed is dead
Don't be stupid
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by maolah: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2020
it shall never be well for who involved muslim in this matter and who ever we end her life in costody of Boko Haram!!!
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by prodigiousman(m): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2020
Kokaine:
its field day. Not filled day.
yeh thanks, corrected

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Commentor: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Have you ever see Christians killing and beheading you Muslims all because of Jesus Christ and Christianity or have you ever see Christians beheading you Muslims while shouting HALLELUYAH?
I've seen some behead a fellow Christian.

One case in Abia state quite recently.

The victim was a police DPO.

Curiously, same thing happened in Anambra state around the same time.

I guess people simply keep their religion at the door when their quest for blood supersedes.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Bmaster(m): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2020
alexistaiwo:
I am not understanding these theists and religious people again ooo.

I thought the whole concept of Christianity is to emulate Jesus Christ and what is a better way to do so than die for your faith as Christ did- who is more positioned to show how to do emulate Christ if not a Pastor.

Unless you don't believe in the scripture, Now is the time to show how strong your faith is.
and what really makes you think that dying for Christ implies physical death?
It simply means forsaking everything world things in entirety all for Christ.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

You haven't answer my question.
You cannot use question to answer question

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by harmony75: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Father God pls make away with the government of jos for your son and others in capitive to escape from their enemies �

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Another brainless idiot , just ask urself wen was those verse revealed and why .
But it'll change nothing cuz ure hell bent on Islam ,still many ar converting to Islam .
When chad went on those bokoharams what happened ? ,Our government stopped them ,just think for once ,think

I won't insult you, just ask yourself the reason why those agents of allah i.e BOKO HARAM, ISIL, ISWAP, FULANI HERDSMEN, etc must shout allahu akbar before killing and beheading

6 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Staro: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Very sad
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2020
JoeEeL:

But he's saying the truth na.
Is it not in the name of Allah they'll try to behead the man if he's unlucky?
undecided
Same way pastors sleeps with church members and claim holy spirit sent them
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2020
You will regain your freedom by his grace. This blood sockers no dey tire.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by zinny377(f): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thank you Daddy!

Amen! With God all things are possible!
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by friday2011(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2020
Buratai...

Over, are you there, alpha radio, over

Alpha radio 2, reporting, Buratai is out of reach...

Over, Alpha radio one, affirmative, Buratai is busy at lekki toll gate,... He will be busy all through the next few weeks, he needs to retrieve all stolen palliatives,

Alpha radio1, over...

Alpha radio 2, confirm... Get in torch with the chadian army for assistance.

Over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

You haven't answer my question.
You cannot use question to answer question

You ain't answer mine too, you ought to justify those two BL0ODY VERSES in quran
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Bakr4u: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:
“And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.” (Al Quran 9:5)

allah is a TERRORIST

Quran 8:12 "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”

I can see that, u lack the understanding of the full interpretation of the HOLY QUR'AN, daz why u are making such unguarded comments on diz plat form.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

Noted! But why do u hate Islam?

They kill for their prophet. They kill for their religion. That's completely crass.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar / Ogun: Unauthorised Flyover Bridge In Omo Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.