Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Abortion Should Be Legalized. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion Should Be Legalized. (12490 Views)

Should Prostitution Be Legalized In Nigeria? (My Opinion) / Why Homo_sexuality Should Be Legalized. / 7 Reasons Why Gay Marriage Should Be Legalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2020
Excessnation:
Show me a scripture in the Bible that is against abortion
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2020
Excessnation:

Isaiah 3:9-12

"9 ESV: For the look on their faces bears witness against them; they proclaim their sin like Sodom; they do not hide it. Woe to them! For they have brought evil on themselves.
ESV:Tell the righteous that it shall be well with them, for they shall eat the fruit of their deeds.
ESV:Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with him, for what his hands have dealt out shall be done to him.
ESV:My people—INFANTS ARE THEIR OPPRESSORS (implies abortion on a grand scale) , and WOMEN RULE OVER THEM (implies radicalized feminism). O my people, your guides mislead you and they have swallowed up the course of your paths."

FOR FEMINISM TO REIGN ON THE EARTH WE ARE GOING TO GO BACK TO THE DAYS OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH COS FEMINISM COMES WITH LGBTQ AND ABORTIONISTS
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:54am On Nov 06, 2020
livingchrist:
clarify, what is the product of conception is it poo?
Does weight determine what should be a living human or not?
Miscarriages are accidental deaths of fetus not murder.
it can be a foetus or tumor. Google molar pregnancy.

The weight determines its CHANCE of VIABILITY. That's the when it is old enough to have a chance to live on its own. In Nigeria, that age is 7 months or 28 weeks. In america, it's 5months or 20 weeks.

Accidental deaths, isn't that the definition of manslaughter?
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
demmymoney:

"9 ESV: For the look on their faces bears witness against them; they proclaim their sin like Sodom; they do not hide it. Woe to them! For they have brought evil on themselves.
ESV:Tell the righteous that it shall be well with them, for they shall eat the fruit of their deeds.
ESV:Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with him, for what his hands have dealt out shall be done to him.
ESV:My people—INFANTS ARE THEIR OPPRESSORS (implies abortion on a grand scale) , and WOMEN RULE OVER THEM (implies radicalized feminism). O my people, your guides mislead you and they have swallowed up the course of your paths."

FOR FEMINISM TO REIGN ON THE EARTH WE ARE GOING TO GO BACK TO THE DAYS OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH COS FEMINISM COMES WITH LGBTQ AND ABORTIONISTS

use new king james. Stop twisting the bible to fit your narrative. Infants and foetuses are not the same.

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by livingchrist: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Excessnation:
should I give you a what is so obvious in the bible again?

Matthew 19:18
He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
use new king james. Stop twisting the bible to fit your narrative. Infants and foetuses are not the same.

When u start seeing children like an oppressor be it infant or foetus then u are already thinking like the people of Sodom and Gomorrah that allowed large scale abortion, LGBTQ, RAPE and radicalized feminism

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
livingchrist:
there should be other solutions apart from murder, fear God.
nobody is being murdered here
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by livingchrist: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
it can be a foetus or tumor. Google molar pregnancy.

The weight determines its CHANCE of VIABILITY. That's the when it is old enough to have a chance to live on its own. In Nigeria, that age is 7 months or 28 weeks. In america, it's 5months or 20 weeks.

Accidental deaths, isn't that the definition of manslaughter?

you didnt answer my question does weight determine, its humanness?
Can a new born baby survives on it's own?
Does that mean it's not a human?

@ go and check the meaning of manslaughter, it seems like you are new to the word. Manslaughter is not murder.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Seems u people don't see abortion as murder why can't RAPE also b legalized because abortion requires the woman to discharge "foetus" so also is the man discharging "sperm" anytime he rapes.

And in the two cases of RAPE and ABORTION there's penetrative sex involved and for ABORTION the women claim it's their body right regardless of the other person involved in the penetrative sex so also for RAPE the men claim it's their body right regardless of the other person involved in the penetrative sex.....JUST LIKE IN THE TIMES OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH!!!!

Ciao!!!!
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
oyemomilara:

Giving women choice in something that would affect them for as long as they live? Why not give the foetus a choice too?? A foetus is alive and can breathe. Hope you know that? Helpless as it is, it is human and it is living. Ori yin o pe rara o
A fetus can breathe? Amazing.
Who carries pregnancy? Women! Whose body is forever altered by pregnancy? Woman! Who bears the brunt of a father's irresponsibility? Child's mother who happens to be female.Ever wondered why there are many irresponsible women with equally irresponsible children? Women who were not ready/ripe for motherhood but got pregnant one way or the other and weren't allowed abortion.A society like our condemns abortion but fails to make provision for children whose mothers are victims of this anti abortion law.No proper adoption process for women who may want to have their children but cannot raise them.Nobody is forcing anyone to have to have an abortion but for those who want to go on with the process, it will be injustice to deny them the right to have an abortion.

That aside, please make sure all the fetuses that were given choices are also given standard living conditions. That is extremely important.You cannot be against abortion and not be philanthropic towards underprivileged kids at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by livingchrist: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
nobody is being murdered here
so an unborn baby is a nobody.
God recognised the children in the womb

Psalms 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Hermes119: 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
livingchrist:
A foetus is not a human because it cannot survive on it's own, going by your logic babies are not human beings because they cannot survive on the own.
Human life start at where? In the womb or outside the womb.
Smh

When I said "survive on it own" I mean it can't survive outside the womb something that other humans can do comfortably and this undermines the claim that it is a human being(in terms of functions not classification)
Human life starts at conception,I don't dispute that
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
livingchrist:
so if any insane person brings a child into the world the solution would be to murder the child right?
We're talking abortion not after childbirth.

3 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
MhisTahrah:
A fetus can breathe? Amazing.
Who carries pregnancy? Women! Whose body is forever altered by pregnancy? Woman! Who bears the brunt of a father's irresponsibility? Child's mother who happens to be female.Ever wondered why there are many irresponsible women with equally irresponsible children? Women who were not ready/ripe for motherhood but got pregnant one way or the other and weren't allowed abortion.A society like our condemns abortion but fails to make provision for children whose mothers are victims of this anti abortion law.No proper adoption process for women who may want to have their children but cannot raise them.Nobody is forcing anyone to have to have an abortion but for those who want to go on with the process, it will be injustice to deny them the right to have an abortion.

That aside, please make sure all the fetuses that were given choices are also given standard living conditions. That is extremely important.You cannot be against abortion and not be philanthropic towards underprivileged kids at the same time.

Yes u are right but even though we don't have good adoption system WE WILL NEVER MAKE ABORTION LEGAL!!!!!

Infact why can't u fight for strong adoption policies?
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
demmymoney:
Seems u people don't see abortion as murder why can't RAPE also b legalized because abortion requires the woman to discharge "foetus" so also is the man discharging "sperm" anytime he rapes.

And in the two cases of RAPE and ABORTION there's penetrative sex involved and for ABORTION the women claim it's their body right regardless of the other person involved in the penetrative sex so also for RAPE the men claim it's their body right regardless of the other person involved in the penetrative sex.....JUST LIKE IN THE TIMES OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH!!!!

Ciao!!!!
Jeez!TF?

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Hermes119: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
livingchrist:
should I give you a what is so obvious in the bible again?

Matthew 19:18
He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

Define murder
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by livingchrist: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hermes119:

Define murder
look up on my previous post
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Jeez!TF?

YES NOW SHEBI U PEOPLE THINK UNA SABI RATIONALIZE STUPID THINGS AND GIVE IT MORAL JUSTIFICATION...... AWON ODE!!!

MTSCHEWW!!!! CULTURAL EVOLUTION INDEED

3 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Stupid people everywhere smiley
Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
demmymoney:

Yes u are right but even though we don't have good adoption system WE WILL NEVER MAKE ABORTION LEGAL!!!!!
It's not your decision to take.

Do not forget to extend helping hands to people most importantly the vulnerable among us.

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
demmymoney:

YES NOW SHEBI U PEOPLE THINK UNA SABI RATIONALIZE STUPID THINGS AND GIVE IT MORAL JUSTIFICATION...... AWON ODE!!!

MTSCHEWW!!!! CULTURAL EVOLUTION INDEED
You're a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
MhisTahrah:
It's not your decision to take.

Do not forget to extend helping hands to people most importantly the vulnerable among us.

Why can't the so called feminist in power that are pro choice but deep down they are abortionist fight for more adoption policies rather than fight for abortion

Look at the progressive abortion law in New Zealand under a feminist leadership and compare to Planned Parenthood vs Casey in the USA

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
livingchrist:
so an unborn baby is a nobody.
God recognised the children in the womb

Psalms 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

is God in charge of the constitution?

Seperate religion from your argument please.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
MhisTahrah:
You're a fool.

How am I a fool cos I just rationalized RAPE and gave it moral justification which was historically proven in SODOM AND GOMORRAH please o let's b guided ejor

Rubbish!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
livingchrist:
you didnt answer my question does weight determine, its humanness?
Can a new born baby survives on it's own?
Does that mean it's not a human?

@ go and check the meaning of manslaughter, it seems like you are new to the word. Manslaughter is not murder.

In both cases, a person dies. And the perpetrator still goes to jail.

A new born has the necessary functions to exist on it's own, not a foetus. .

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
is God in charge of the constitution?

Seperate religion from your argument please.

OYA SEPARATING RELIGION FROM THE CONSTITUTION

Ciao!!!!

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Tozic: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I totally agree with you op. Abortion should be legalized and contraceptives should be made widely available.It annoys me to see little children without any form of proper care walking aimlessly on the streets.

You mean the Alamajiris of the North? cuz I know no sensible southerner would do such..
Abortion shouldn't be but contraceptives should be. You don't know the kind of life you are destroying. For a man to release, do you know he has given half of his life?

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
demmymoney:

How am I a fool cos I just rationalized RAPE and gave it moral justification which was historically proven in SODOM AND GOMORRAH please o let's b guided ejor

Rubbish!!!!
How can you compare abortion to rape?

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
MhisTahrah:
How can you compare abortion to rape?

It's not fault ma, I saw it in history in the cities of SODOM and Gomorrah where they allowed radicalized feminism, LGBTQ, RAPE and abortionists,Pedophilia,Bestiality, Necrophilia amongst others

1 Like

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
demmymoney:

It's not fault ma, I saw it in history in the cities of SODOM and Gomorrah where they allowed radicalized feminism, LGBTQ, RAPE and abortionists,Pedophilia amongst others

Why are you using fiction to judge reality?Besides what has abortion got to do with rape, feminism, lgbtq and paedophilia?

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by demmymoney(m): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Why are you using fiction to judge reality?Besides what has abortion got to do with rape, feminism, lgbtq and paedophilia?

If it's fiction why is the English dictionary using SODOMY to describe "ANY OF SEVERAL FORMS OF SEXUAL INTERCOURSE HELD TO BE UNNATURAL, PARTICULARLY BESTIALITY or historically HOMOSEXUALITY but also (sometimes) ANAL or MouthAction?

Please check ur English dictionary

Abortion has everything to do with rape cos in both cases both parties are discharging foetus (for the female) and sperm (for the male) and also for both actions to occur there was penetrative sex prior to both actions!!!!

Feminism came first then abortionists followed then LGBTQ came, RAPE and PAEDOPHILIA will automatically follow afterwards then BESTIALITY amongst others as long as we can morally justify our actions rationally

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Should Be Legalized. by Excessnation: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
The scripture still did not call out abortion as bad
demmymoney:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. / There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) / Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.