Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays (62780 Views)

Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives / Why Many Ladies Will Not Get Married Nowadays / My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
THUNDER4real:
Fish brain, we are not arguing about who is the head of the family, but the verse you quoted in appropriately. To understand a verse, you have to read the chapter to understand how it came about. Since you want us to insult each other without you learning, fine. By the way, you are the prodigal son of a thousand fathers. Ask your useless mother who is your real father, you will be shocked at the answer. You are such a cretinious fvtard and greatest ignorant fool.

Abeg disappear from my sight, stay in class you said no, attending Sunday sch, you will not, when you get to church tomorrow, ask your Sunday school teacher to explain it for you.

It shows the bullet hit you to your bone marrow, my advice. Pick the pieces of ur life, amend it and re start a new journey of decent life, its never too late.

Bye & Disappear.
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by MusaChukwudi: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
Erastuslove:
Since Govt cant pay even minimum wage, guys too don wize up

Why are you people like this? Why?

Please reason it na, the people in government are human beings not wicked evil persons.

The government cannot afford the minimum wage. Most state cannot survive without allocation.

Please do your own research if you disagree.
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by foolbuster: 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
Liposure:
i agree. But sometimes its good to find something doing in case of incasity. Anything can happen in long run. The man can drop dead oneday.

I agree too. I was referring to those dead beat guys that are acting as if it is the responsibilty of the woman to support the family. They don't even have any shame. See there mouth.

1 Like

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
Edge1:

Women who are bread winners don't ever do those chores you mentioned here.
They rather employ a nanny to do the chores. So stop looking for baseless points to justify your claims.
And you say this based on the fact that you've seen all kinds of breadwinning wives and mothers right? Stop displaying ignorance openly.

1 Like

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
Tunde835:
By 8 years max, d child can do most of those things themselves. They don't need diapers anymore they can do their homework themselves, go to school themselves wash clothes and assist in house chores and by d time d child is 12 he/she becomes almost fully independent. But d father keeps providingeven during university
There again, another ignorant fellow. I know of mothers who sold akpu, vegetables to train their kids to university level.
Fem! Keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
tradepunter:

Taa shut up there.... Empty vessels feeling entitled
Childish babble.
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Edge1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Chii59:

And you say this based on the fact that you've seen all kinds of breadwinning wives and mothers right? Stop displaying ignorance openly.

But you were quick to say that women who are breadwinners do all the house chores, isn't it?
Simp
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by THUNDER4real(m): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
Fussion1000:

Abeg disappear from my sight, stay in class you said no, attending Sunday sch, you will not, when you get to church tomorrow, ask your Sunday school teacher to explain it for you.

It shows the bullet hit you to your bone marrow, my advice. Pick the pieces of ur life, amend it and re start a new journey of decent life, its never too late.

Bye & Disappear.

Why running, come back and get sense by force. ignorance is really a disease and you're suffering from one.

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by akaahs(m): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

There is no benefit to marrying them oo, only men benefit from marriage, the children a woman bears answer their fathers name and add to fathers lineage,
Even companionship you spoke of na scam because the idiots will still cheat on their wives or attempt to cheat on her.

The only thing they used to do before which is provide, they cannot do it again and these days many women are the ones carrying the family.

Very useless people.
bae who offended u?
hope isn't what u experience while growing up
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by piper7(m): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
All this broke men creating nonsense tread self undecided, haven't you people see real men that get married then ask their wives to sit at home, that is becoming full time housewives, those men do they have two heads? are they not the one taking the whole responsiblity? mtcheeeeew.
Shameless bitch! Your female mates are out there making waves. In this 21st century . You want to be a full time house wife. It's people like you that will kill their husband when he's broke. I pity your parents. I wonde how they gave birth to you. Lazy bones and disfunctional brains. The only thing they can give in a marriage is their foul smelling p$ssy!
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by bjprodint(f): 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
Chii59:
1. Economical and financial reasons. Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world.

2. Absence of moral compass. Most young men would rather have sex with different women and probably father kids, than get married. Probably for fear of losing their independence or because of a pattern they noticed in their own families while growing up.
I like number 2.I have been waiting for marriage for 9 years with 2 kids for him.this week I moved out with my kids and ran to my village,now he wants to pay bride price and me I no want marry again .and yes,his sister is also a free wife ,he wants to turn me to his sister.
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by MusaChukwudi: 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
captainamiedi1:

Bro avoid unambitious ladies. i kwn of one like that. the guy did everything to update her, even send her to school and make such she learn some handwork but the lady is just not taking everything serious. all she wants is for the guy to marry her

Tell the foolish mumu to continue..........he will only die young!

1 Like

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Gerrard59(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Just understand that when these women start contributing to the household in equal proportions, expect them to ask for rights and equality in the family. You will term it feminism but that is the effect when someone starts contributing financially, it promotes independence and assertiveness. Don't come here complaining that your wife is a feminist. Remember, you wanted her to contribute.

3 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Jkindness: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sarita01:

You're so very right I've seen where a man told his wife to quit her job cos she was earning more than to come and manage 60k every month,men are becoming very very confused on what they want,theres no way a woman can be submissive and independent at the same time,if you want a working class woman,go for her if you want a slave go for her(it's called choice). Most men don't want feminists as wife but they don't want to assume the role of a patriarch.
Truly the usefulness of men is depreciating very fast,I have a friend whose father is as useless as the p in psychology,her mother does everything for them down to their bathing soap,while the man is Hale and hearty,the mother works 24/7 to take care of her children,if asked about her father,she'll tell you that he's dead,that man is just a living example of uselessness. Marriage is all about compromise not concessions,if you want us to share the bills let's share the chores,it's as simple as that,many men think house chores is a woman's duty but refuse to admit that providing for the family is a man's duty,such warped views. I'm all for equality in whatever we do,I can't be considered an inferior being in the society then expected to do what my supposed superiors should be doing. The major place a woman's monetary help is needed is when it concerns the children(splitting fees and basic necessities the children needs). If he wants more then he can go kick rocks.

God punis...h you there...
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by zedman1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
I said what i said because you guys are taking it like it a must that women must part of the family responsibility, it not suppose to be a must but choice, a woman money is not suppose to be shared.
Kai, you should have kept quiet, this your explanation has made matters worse. Ah ahn.
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by cooooooks(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Number 1 is a huge reason.

Also, add the normalization of cheating (seemingly more accepted if the man cheats). 1 thing to get married, another thing to stay married.

Chii59:
1. Economical and financial reasons. Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world.

2. Absence of moral compass. Most young men would rather have sex with different women and probably father kids, than get married. Probably for fear of losing their independence or because of a pattern they noticed in their own families while growing up.

1 Like

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by cooooooks(m): 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
There was no insult to your parents. If anything, that was an insult to you (saying that you bring shame to your parents).

virginprincess:
Don't you ever in your miserable life insult my parent again, i don't joke with them, if your parent didn't teach you manners then look for who will teach you, miserable he-goat.
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by elonize(m): 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
400billionman:
The funny thing with the ladies is immediately you want to strike a conversation with them, they will frown their faces. Once you drop a story and mention million in it, they start smiling at you.

This thing about sleeping with women after giving them food is true.

I was chatting up this young fed govt employee, she was just giving me negative responses. Saying stupid things that were degrading. I struck a date with her and fed her after work one day. For the first time in her life, she initiated a call to me.

I went home like a gentle man after the date. Next thing, she is in my house trying to sleep with me. Her girlfriend even texted her asking her if we have started the action. We were using her phone when the msg dropped. Meaning she informed her friend that she was going to sleep with a new guy.

Ladies.

Most girls dont have good priorities. The crave for comfort is what drives women. Stop blaming men for not getting married.
I dont know y I kip looking at d last line over n over again
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Fitz22(f): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
Kranediggy:
Choi! Aspiring housewife spotted. Nne no go develop yourself and your mentality; be there looking for a man that will spend what your daddy can't spend on you. This is 21st Century o! Women are now becoming powerful and you're here wallowing in outdated lifestlye. Your type will press your man with iron...

Hahaha hahaha... I am a female but this is funny
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by cooooooks(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
It is not new.

How many market women are not breadwinners?

Chii59:

A lot of women are taking up such roles as breadwinners, even women who have husbands.

2 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by AutoshalomUSA: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lazy Bitch !!!!!!
Entitled Girls - Who feels the man owes them everything he got .
Hustle oh my Sister !
virginprincess:
All this broke men creating nonsense tread self undecided, haven't you people see real men that get married then ask their wives to sit at home, that is becoming full time housewives, those men do they have two heads? are they not the one taking the whole responsiblity? mtcheeeeew.
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Fitz22(f): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
virginprincess:
I said what i said because you guys are taking it like it a must that women must part of the family responsibility, it not suppose to be a must but choice, a woman money is not suppose to be shared.

True, a woman can contribute but its not her obligation to do so.

1 Like

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by AutoshalomUSA: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lazy B !!!!!!
Entitled Girls - Who feels the man owes them everything he got .
Hustle oh my Sister !
virginprincess:
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by cooooooks(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Say that you are meeting men who are lazy and entitled gold diggers.

CHoccolaTE:
Men these days are the ones who are liabilities in marriage, very lazy and entitled golddiggers.

You want a woman that will be breadwinner and share the bills but you cannot share cooking and cleaning house and taking care of children equally. No, you still expect women to be in charge of the household even while she is stressing herself to provide money.

Marrying men of these days has no benefit whatsoever, it's just losses after losses, fvcking liabilities.
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by ecomalchemist(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lol, all women are prostitutes.

Just depends on THE HIGHEST BIDDER.

1 Like

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by cooooooks(m): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
Remove that phrase from your thinking.

A partnership is a partnership is a partnership.

Kranediggy:
Don't be confused dear. Am talking about women who their husbands even help out in chores & caring for their kids. Read this comment u've quoted well, digest & understand it, before quoting me. Am not even supporting men that leave the whole burden for their wives, Nah! I don't support that dear. Mind u most breadwinning mother's hardly do all u listed here O!
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by Fitz22(f): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
ZIINI:

What you typed up there use to happen 2000 years ago not this 21 century
We already have independent girls now
I'm sure you come across them when you go out don't you envy them too.?
Just this morning I saw a girl driving a Benz E class
And here you are, aspiring to be a full house wife
When you husband money is gone you as a wife you're expected to support him now tell me how do you want to support him when you sit your ass at home all day
Doing nothing all in the name of house wife.
After sometimes without him dropping anything at home you will later frustrate his life
And from there problem will set in ...
Girls of nowadays I don't know maybe you think with your pusssy. Girls like you are just a piece of junk angry

True too
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by theFilmtric: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
I can see miserable parasites flooding this thread
If you want to be full house wives go to Saudi Arabia na
NONSENSE!

theFilmtricsay
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by cooooooks(m): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
A very high proportion of families are two-parent families where both parents significantly contribute to the family because MOST people are sensible.

I agree, I think, that more people should or will choose singlehood.

dominique:
There's hardly a family I know where the wife doesn't cover a considerable amount of family expenses, so I don't know where all this crying and groaning is coming from. So in addition to taking care of kids and unending house chores, there's now pressure on the Nigerian wives to provide for the family. What exactly is the usefulness of the Nigerian husband in the 21st century? If only (working class) women know the type of favour they're doing this men in getting married to them, they won't be so desperate for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by cooooooks(m): 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
Cut cap for the sensibility!

cybernaut:
It all depend the way you want your families to look likes. If she is broke and you like her and her character is good to you while not update her so that she can be useful to you while you enjoy your family in peace.

When it come to relationship I think you choose who you like and who is inline with your spirit.
Re: Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays by alexola20(m): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Guys Derail Sexy Lady's Photos On Twitter With Football Talks / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.