Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Hate Nigeria With A Passion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate Nigeria With A Passion (44764 Views)

Poll: do you hate nigeria?

Yes: 24% (65 votes)
Never: 55% (150 votes)
undecided: 13% (35 votes)
until im unlawfully arrested, Yes: 6% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha / Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much? / Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by charlie193: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2011
@ Poster
Thank God that you came out 5 hours leter. My experience in naija at yaba one morninig kept me thinking,  and I had this resolution that Nigeria is  an "hopeless" country. sorry if I sound too negative, but that is the truth! mayb for now. I wait to see the change soon,

I finished my engineering degree in one of the Nigeria useless university without job.  One morning, I was walking along yaba area trying to look for where to fix my glasses along the road. Suddenly, a Bus -  commercial bus - packed very close to where I was standing and a group of guys came out from the Bus and order me to go inside that they are Police office. I refused, untill I was shown their Police ID. I entered the bus, hoping that they will tell me my offence. I was thinking my offence  maybe that I was fixing my pair of glassses with those guys along the road not using a registered Optian, so I planned to tell them that I was unemployed so I can afford the consultant fee of an optomologist or optian. Inshot I teck to Yaba that day,

Alas, that was not my offence. I was told to show my ID, which I did   showing my National ID. Then they collected my wallet, searching for only God knows what! I have alot of Busiiness contact  card inside my wallet. I have only the money I wanted to use to get the glasses fix. The Bus was still moving all this time, I guess the Driver is not a police officer.

In the Bus I meet some other guys. We were all taken to the  Police barrack at somewhere in surulere. At the station,  the police officers are giving all of us our offences.  Guys please my u na follow me hear offences

One guy was told that because his laptop has no receipt, means that he is a Yahoo Boy, another guy among us was told that since he is a student of Unilag, that he should be in school at that time why was he in Yaba, that it either he is a pick pocket or fake money changer,  alot of offencees like that I can really remember again. I was just laughing! Yes there was one guy charge for carry Black sack, na when I hear this I canot control my laughter again.

Mine was that ,  during the time one of the police was checking my wallet, they found a small  broken rusted blade.  I  cannot even remember how it got there, it  was rusted, shows that it has being there for long.  so I was charge for light weapon carrier, guys at this time I was laughing so loud, I was laughing at the failure of Nigeria system, You need to see the way the officers were saying it, You are charge for  CARRING LIGHT WEAPON, each time I ask which weapon?, they would show me the rusted broken blade, i would laugh so loud!

Others paid to gain their fredom, and when they saw that I was just catching fun with them, they have to let me go, but I was just laughing at Nigeria as a  country.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-625677.0.html

A student at Lagos State Polytechnic, Shakirat Dupe Olanrewaju has collapsed inside a police cell at Pako Station, Safejo area of Amukoko, a suburb of Lagos State Southwest Nigeria, after she was tortured and violated by the police.
Sources told P.M.NEWS that Dupe was tortured weekend by the police for protesting against the release of a suspect she had lodged a complaint against. Her hands were tied to her back. She claimed she was violated and tortured inside the cell until she collapsed. Five cops, she said, violated her in turn overnight, in a single cell at the station.
The police rushed her to a hospital to revive her but concerned residents who were angry about what happened have moved her to another hospital, where she is now receiving treatment.
The 25-year old student said that she had reported a case of burglary and threat to life against her former boyfriend, and the matter was assigned to a policeman, identified asYusuf, to investigate. Later, another cop was asked to investigate the case. The probe led to the arrest of the boyfriend, who was later released.
She said not quite long after the investigation commenced, the policemen started demanding sex from her. They threatened that if she did not allow them to have sex with her, they will not continue with the investigation. She said that she reported the matter to the Divisional Police Officer, DPO, who scolded his men and assigned the matter to another policeman, a sergeant who re-arrested the boyfriend.
She said not quite long after the boyfriend was re-arrested, he was released. Later, according to her, the boyfriend came to her house to mock her, telling her that he had the police in his pocket.
Angered by the action of the police, she went back to the station to complain again. But she claimed that the police insulted her and in the process of exchanging words they beat her and detained her in the cell, where they violated and tortured her until she collapsed and was taken to a hospital.
There are wounds and scars all over her body as a result of the torture.
When P.M.NEWS visited the station, police sources confirmed that Dupe was the complainant in the matter and that she was not satisfied with the way her case was handled.
The sources said the matter resulted in a quarrel and Dupe was beaten, detained, violated and tortured.
Now the police are turning the case on its head. Not knowing where Dupe is receiving treatment, the police claimed they are looking for her and that they want to charge her to court. The nature of her offence was not disclosed.
When P.M.NEWS contacted the State Police Command PRO, Samuel Jinadu, he said he was not aware of the matter. He immediately switched off his phone.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2011
nigerian policemen belong in the deepest dankest, hottest part of hell

they are all animals

one can only pray that one doesnt fall into their hands
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by eros(m): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2011
omoabike:

I understand the stress the OP must have gone through as I had been unfortunate to have been stopped sometimes ago in front of the Officer's Mess in Marina. The guys who were in plain clothes claimed to be policemen from Adeniji-Adele. I showed them  my company's ID card and the company Asset tag on the laptop. This guys still insisted to take me to their station. I decided to call my company's security control room from where they decided to send some Mobile Police to the point. It was then that the guys started arguing on whether I should be left to go. I was afraid because i had gone against the company policy of never moving around with the company assigned laptop without being in a company's car.
I had thought I could quickly dash to the bank from the hotel i was staying in Victoria Island (I had came in from Port Harcourt for a few days work on a project) by riding an "okada". I was on the "okada" when I was stopped. This was on a monday morning.
I have had colleagues who had been stopped while on "okada" and searched by these unscrupulous policemen and I have had several run-ins with the Police that should make anyone bitter.
However, I think we Nigerians should do away with this our attitude of always blaming the country for the acts of a few bad people.
The difference between us and other countries' citizens is that they do not blame their countries for the problems caused by their fellow countrymen and women.
While I believe the OP has the right to be bitter against any country he so wishes, he should rather channel his bitterness to the perpetrators of this atrocity on his person and not Nigeria the country.

I particularly love the bold sentence. However, a numskull known as  tosinaded thinks differently. Jungle justice should be meted out on any erring police officer who refuses to uphold the law of the land, but choose to intimidate and oppress the citizens he/she is suppose to protect.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by oderemo(m): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2011
the stupidity of Nigerian police knows no bound.
cut a long story short, brought a t.v frm u.k ,gave to my driver as a gift,t.v need tuning, driver took it for repair in a carrier bag. stopped by an officer having his lunch in a bukka, frog marshed driver and t.v to gwrarinpa police station in abj, phone call for my presence at the station. got there and was asked to produce evidence.
i told the boss that the t.v is actually the evidence cos its frm u.k and will need tuning to work in Nigeria.
the boss @ station now turn the case round by asking me for kola to release a t.v that is of no use to me. i gently said to him he can have the telly cos am not parting with one kobo. seeing his foolishness he let go of driver and t.v.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2011
LoveKing:

if i had a gun ill shoot bluetooth and newseditor before i reply them. Thats my mo. When this happened today i thought about the jos killings and so many other things. I was like wtf! What will make me love this country. Not becos of dbanj or nairaland or money?

LWKMD, pele,the experience could really be frustrating, but as long as you re still in nigeria, pls love it  cool
Newscaster:

who cares if u hate her or not? Why didnt they let you rot in the prison.

Maybe for you to show receipt of laptop you start speaking english like you do here on Nairaland.

A boy walked into my office and while people werent looking, he stole a laptop and for two weeks noone could find him. Maybe you should understand why police ask for peoples receipt when they see anyone with one - [b]because there are so many thieves all over the place. [/b]Is that why you are crying? did you show them the receipt and they still slam u in jail?

Go away jare. you this Loveking.

you again? i just wonder how you reason  
@ bolded is a dumb, so once we start moving around with the receipts to our properties,the population of  thieves will definitely reduce
You and tosin wateva are alwys feeling like 'know it all'
i hope you are always with the receipts to your phones.footwears, shirts, boxers ,whateva it is that you have on, RUBBISH!
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by r231(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2011
ode remo:

the stupidity of Nigerian police knows no bound.
cut a long story short, brought a t.v frm u.k ,gave to my driver as a gift,t.v need tuning, driver took it for repair in a carrier bag. stopped by an officer having his lunch in a bukka, frog marshed driver and t.v to gwrarinpa police station in abj,  phone call for my presence at the station. got there and was asked to produce evidence.
i told the boss that the t.v is actually the evidence cos its frm u.k and will need tuning to work in Nigeria.
the boss @ station now turn the case round by asking me for kola to release a t.v that is of no use to me. i gently said to him he can have the telly cos am not parting with one kobo. seeing his foolishness he let go of driver and t.v.

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2011
charlie193:

Alas, that was not my offence. I was told to show my ID, which I did   showing my National ID. Then they collected my wallet, searching for only God knows what! I have alot of Busiiness contact  card inside my wallet. I have only the money I wanted to use to get the glasses fix. The Bus was still moving all this time,  I guess the Driver is not a police officer.

In the Bus I meet some other guys. We were all taken to the  Police barrack at somewhere in surulere. At the station,  the police officers are giving all of us our offences.  Guys please my u na follow me hear offences

One guy was told that because his laptop has no receipt, means that he is a Yahoo Boy, another guy among us was told that since he is a student of Unilag, that he should be in school at that time why was he in Yaba, that it either he is a pick pocket or fake money changer,   alot of offencees like that I can really remember again. I was just laughing! Yes there was one guy charge for carry Black sack,  na when I hear this I canot control my laughter again.

Mine was that ,  during the time one of the police was checking my wallet, they found a small  broken rusted blade.  I  cannot even remember how it got there, it  was rusted, shows that it has being there for long.  so I was charge for light weapon carrier, guys at this time I was laughing so loud, I was laughing at the failure of Nigeria system,  You need to see the way the officers were saying it,  You are charge for  CARRING LIGHT WEAPON, each time I ask which weapon?, they would show me the rusted broken blade, i would laugh so loud!

Others paid to gain their fredom, and when they saw that I was just catching fun with them, they have to let me go, but I was just laughing at Nigeria as a  country.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Now I am moved even more to attack you folks. What have you done about this ABUSE of your person?  People cannot, in a democracy, continue to DO NOTHING about these men. NO one is going to hand you FREEDOM on a platter of Gold. We have many unemployed lawyers out there  . . . get some who are with you and use them to get yourselves Justice. If person 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 . . . .100. . . . 1000 do this, more and more people will get pushed to act. But when  persons 1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,  . . . . 100 .  . . 10000 . . . do nothing, nothing will change.

Now don't confuse me with the ninny's telling you you are dumb for being angry. What I am saying is simply that your story is not new, what are you going to do about it/what did you do about it? That is the gist we want to hear!

Na since 2007, I don dey dey watch people come on here to complain. I just wonder at what point we will get people come in to tell us how they took on the problem. cry
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2011
LoveKing:

if i had a gun ill shoot bluetooth and newseditor before i reply them. Thats my mo. When this happened today i thought about the jos killings and so many other things. I was like wtf! What will make me love this country. Not becos of dbanj or nairaland or money?

I have not even started with you and you are complaining.By the time i'm through with you,you'd regret posting this useless thread of yours.
Now tell me how much your worthless life and your tokunbo laptop is worth to  open your dirty mouth on Nigerians ?
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by r231(m): 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2011
n p f ;d :d

Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by eros(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2011
charlie193:

@ Poster
Thank God that you came out 5 hours leter. My experience in naija at yaba one morninig kept me thinking,  and I had this resolution that Nigeria is  an "hopeless" country. sorry if I sound too negative, but that is the truth! mayb for now. I wait to see the change soon,

I finished my engineering degree in one of the Nigeria useless university without job.  One morning, I was walking along yaba area trying to look for where to fix my glasses along the road. Suddenly, a Bus -  commercial bus - packed very close to where I was standing and a group of guys came out from the Bus and order me to go inside that they are Police office. I refused, untill I was shown their Police ID. I entered the bus, hoping that they will tell me my offence. I was thinking my offence  maybe that I was fixing my pair of glassses with those guys along the road not using a registered Optian, so I planned to tell them that I was unemployed so I can afford the consultant fee of an optomologist or optian. Inshot I teck to Yaba that day,

Alas, that was not my offence. I was told to show my ID, which I did   showing my National ID. Then they collected my wallet, searching for only God knows what! I have alot of Busiiness contact  card inside my wallet. I have only the money I wanted to use to get the glasses fix. The Bus was still moving all this time, I guess the Driver is not a police officer.

One guy was told that because his laptop has no receipt, means that he is a Yahoo Boy, another guy among us was told that since he is a student of Unilag, that he should be in school at that time why was he in Yaba, that it either he is a pick pocket or fake money changer,  alot of offencees like that I can really remember again. I was just laughing! Yes there was one guy charge for carry Black sack, na when I hear this I canot control my laughter again.

Mine was that ,  during the time one of the police was checking my wallet, they found a small  broken rusted blade.  I  cannot even remember how it got there, it  was rusted, shows that it has being there for long.  so I was charge for light weapon carrier, guys at this time I was laughing so loud, I was laughing at the failure of Nigeria system, You need to see the way the officers were saying it, You are charge for  CARRING LIGHT WEAPON, each time I ask which weapon?, they would show me the rusted broken blade, i would laugh so loud!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I couldn't stop laughing reading your post. FUNNY AS HELL
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2011
charlie193:

@ Poster
Thank God that you came out 5 hours leter. My experience in naija at yaba one morninig kept me thinking,   and I had this resolution that Nigeria is  an "hopeless" country. sorry if I sound too negative, but that is the truth! mayb for now. I wait to see the change soon,

Alas, that was not my offence. I was told to show my ID, which I did   showing my National ID. Then they collected my wallet, searching for only God knows what! I have alot of Busiiness contact  card inside my wallet. I have only the money I wanted to use to get the glasses fix. The Bus was still moving all this time,  I guess the Driver is not a police officer.

One guy was told that because his laptop has no receipt, means that he is a Yahoo Boy, another guy among us was told that since he is a student of Unilag, that he should be in school at that time why was he in Yaba, that it either he is a pick pocket or fake money changer,   alot of offencees like that I can really remember again. I was just laughing! Yes there was one guy charge for carry Black sack,  na when I hear this I canot control my laughter again.

Mine was that ,  during the time one of the police was checking my wallet, they found a small  broken rusted blade.  I  cannot even remember how it got there, it  was rusted, shows that it has being there for long.  so I was charge for light weapon carrier, guys at this time I was laughing so loud, I was laughing at the failure of Nigeria system,  You need to see the way the officers were saying it,  You are charge for  CARRING LIGHT WEAPON, each time I ask which weapon?, they would show me the rusted broken blade, i would laugh so loud!

shocked shocked shocked, This is serious! And some not-so smart guys have been running  their mouths as if they could be smarter than these devils telling us you have to be at fault before they harras you as if they are not Nigerians. I pray i never encounter such o
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by Colonia(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2011
Just pray that you do not have any episode with men in black. You might never be the same again.From experience
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by oderemo(m): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2011
@busayo, theres nothing you can do if you are caught by the nigerian police farce. just have nuff cash @ hand to deal with the issue. am into haulage in nigeria and i have trucks criss crossing north and south. the amount of egunje we pay to police, road safety, lasma, etc. ever day is enuff to grind you down.its a jungle out there. men.
everybody get im powa, na real powa show.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by harakiri(m): 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2011
@Poster

You have not seen anything and you are screaming your lungs out. I cannot go into detail of the crap I've been forced to put up with from the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) but i can tell you this :

(1)There are numerous people locked up in Special Anti-Robbery Squad Unit ikeja (SARS) and Panti for what they know nothing about. I have seen people spend several months to over a year locked up in jail all because police raided them when they came out at night either to buy suya,cigarettes or were drinking in a pub.

(2)There are people serving lengthy terms in Kirikiri and Kuje prisons right now for crimes they didn't commit. A lot of them were framed up either by the Police or they probably had issues with someone who didn't mind spending money in bribing the Police to make sure they were "taught a lesson". Matter of fact, over 60% of people serving jail terms in Nigerian prisons don't deserve to be there. Some are serving long years for bailable offenses.

You should be grateful that your "status" and finances brought you out safely. Numerous innocent people have been shot to death via jungle justice all because no one came to bail them out for "crimes" they didn't commit.

Nuff said!
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by eros(m): 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2011
Kobojunkie:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Now I am moved even more to attack you folks. What have you done about this ABUSE of your person?  People cannot, in a democracy, continue to DO NOTHING about these men. NO one is going to hand you FREEDOM on a platter of Gold. We have many unemployed lawyers out there  . . . get some who are with you and use them to get yourselves Justice. If person 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 . . . .100. . . . 1000 do this, more and more people will get pushed to act. But when  persons 1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,  . . . . 100 .  . . 10000 . . . do nothing, nothing will change.

Now don't confuse me with the ninny's telling you you are dumb for being angry. What I am saying is simply that your story is not new, what are you going to do about it/what did you do about it? That is the gist we want to hear!

Na since 2007, I don dey dey watch people come on here to complain. I just wonder at what point we will get people come in to tell us how they took on the problem. cry

Sadly, most people will never do anything about it. Come to think of it, what class of people suffer this kind of assault? The middle and poor class, why you may ask me because they don't have money, car, or the good things of life to afford the best things. The OP was definitely walking along the street and not driving in some expensive tinted Mercedes Benz or the latest Honda Accord or Toyota Camry.

That apart, how many people have personal Lawyers in Nigeria. As learned as i am, i don't even have one yet, although planning on getting one soon. Then you think of the cost to keep a Lawyer whom we think doesn't serve any purpose to us. The stereotype in Nigeria is that Lawyers are meant for the rich, famous, politicians and criminals. Hence we feel we don't need them.

Then think again, would you dare fight against the Nigeria Police and be accidentally shot dead   I come from a family that has produced one Commissioner of Police and an Assistant Commissioner of Police, but truth is i still hate the Police like hell. I hate the Police because of what they represent. Only the high ranking officers and the learned ones among can be said to be sane and handle cases the right way. The average police man on the street is like a roaring lion looking for who to devour. I see them as demons and agents of the devil, unleashing threats, death and pain on the people they are suppose to protect.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by nastydamus(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2011
@ OP:
While I commiserate with you on your ill fate in the hands of the men in black, I say in confidence that, but for your 'contacts' and 'connections', you'd probably still be in that cell and your case will be graduating from 'minor' to 'major'.
Nigerian Police?
Ha. The little I've learnt from them is that any problem (or lack of it  grin ) that you have with them must and i repeat, MUST be settled on the spot! Don't wait till the story reaches their oga(s), never!
I think Tosin has a point he's trying to pass across (hence his cousin's tale) but am not sure it's coming out the right way.
I'll never forget the incident that occurred in front of my Uni a while back; robbers 'visited' a bank and after they'd left, residents around the bank gave themselves 'compulsory leave'.
I innocently made inquiries and was told the 'compulsory leave' was against police 'interrogation' which has been known to involve people getting to police station to 'just give a statement about what happened' and very few coming out. grin grin grin

To the others thinking this thing is funny, pray you don't fall 'victim' to Nigerian Police o, walahi you go hear the odour of your body.

P.S: There are very few of them in black with their integrity intact (fact).
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by Newscaster: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2011
LoveKing:

No wonder police arrested you - please check his Nairaland picture and caption. He wants to sleep with all the women on Nairaland, if he has his ways. Mtchewwww. Look at the website below his username. He is a pervert that shouldnt be taken seriously. How I wish the police tracks your IP and slams you in jail forever, a pervert like you. Between a sex pervert and the Nigerian Police, which one will you send to hell first? A pervert of course because he might be laying predator for your wife or even your under aged kid somewhere.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by mithel(m): 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2011
MAKE I SHARE MY OWN EXPERIENCE,

I WAS IN OAU,IFE.I HAD THIS ACER LAPTOP DAT GOT SPOILT,TOOK IT TO THE LOCAL REPAIRER AND D GUY SPOILT IT MORE,AND I TOT LET ME TAKE IT TO CV IN  LAGOS N I WENT WITH MY FRIEND, BEING A JJC IN CV,WE WERE WALKING ALONG LOOKIN FOR A SHOP,A MAN JUST STOPED US,SHOWED US ONE TATTERED ID CARD AND ASKED  WAT WE WERE CARRYIN,I SAID LAPTOP, HE SAID FOLLOW ME TO MY OFFICE,ONE TIN TANK CALLED POLICE STATION.

HE ASKED FOR MY RECEIPT AND I EXPLAINED THAT I GOT THE LAPPY AS A GIFT FROM SOME1 IN RUSSIA AND I WASNT SENT THE RECEIPT,D GUY JUST TOOK MY LAPPY AND ASKED FOR 1OK OR I SHUD GO N GET ONE USELESS AFFIDAVIT,I TOLD HIM AM  CMIN 4RM IFE N I AV TO GET BACK DAT DAY,SHOWED MY STUDENT ID,D GUY NO GREE O, SHA I HAD TO SETTLE HIM 1K,AT THE END,(WASNT PROUD ABT IT,BT I JUST HAD TO DO IT) .

DOSE POLICE GUYS DO MORE DAN DEM SEF IN USELESS TINS,BUT WEN IT CMES TO FACIN ROBBERS ,DEM GO TURN INTO CIVILLIANS
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by Newscaster: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2011
bhusayor:

LWKMD, pele,the experience could really be frustrating, but as long as you re still in nigeria, pls love it  cool

you again? i just wonder how you reason  
@ bolded is a dumb, so once we start moving around with the receipts to our properties,the population of  thieves will definitely reduce
You and tosin wateva are alwys feeling like 'know it all'
i hope you are always with the receipts to your phones.footwears, shirts, boxers ,whateva it is that you have on, RUBBISH!

Dont worry about how I reason, worry about your own first.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by mithel(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2011
forgot to add dat,while waitin ,a guy was brought into the station.offence:was accused of toastin a female police officer.it was d gal dat told the male officers to get the guy,she was shoutin bloody civilian n bul*shits,i pity dat guy dat day,cme see as mopol dey slap d guy lyk say dem dey dust rug,d gal was feelin fly n she was so wowo,u wud know it was makeup dat upgraded her, 9ja is a country u hate to love,but u just av to luv ur fada land
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by Arosa(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2011
@ op, it's not the police fault, because you know we Nigerians we do demon. and EFCC is under yahoo-yahoo. that is why I think the police are arested you. sorry.  lipsrsealed
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by harakiri(m): 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2011
eros:

Sadly, most people will never do anything about it. Come to think of it, what class of people suffer this kind of assault? The middle and poor class, why you may ask me because they don't have money, car, or the good things of life to afford the best things. The OP was definitely walking along the street and not driving in some expensive tinted Mercedes Benz or the latest Honda Accord or Toyota Camry.

That apart, how many people have personal Lawyers in Nigeria. As learned as i am, i don't even have one yet, although planning on getting one soon. Then you think of the cost to keep a Lawyer whom we think doesn't serve any purpose to us. The stereotype in Nigeria is that Lawyers are meant for the rich, famous, politicians and criminals. Hence we feel we don't need them.

Then think again, would you dare fight against the Nigeria Police and be accidentally shot dead   I come from a family that has produced one Commissioner of Police and an Assistant Commissioner of Police, but truth is i still hate the Police like hell. I hate the Police because of what they represent. Only the high ranking officers and the learned ones among can be said to be sane and handle cases the right way. The average police man on the street is like a roaring lion looking for who to devour. I see them as demons and agents of the devil, unleashing threats, death and pain on the people they are suppose to protect.

The only serious lawyers in Nigeria are either those that are into property litigation or those defending the interests of thieving politicians. Most times, it's best to swallow your pride and move on. Nigerian lawyers would rather make a simple case appear complex by complicating things in court and keep deliberately keep the case pending till thy kingdom come. This is because they know that so long as the case remains unresolved, you will always drop money. The difference between Nigerian lawyers and Nigerian Police is that only one of them is armed. They are all the same thing. I am talking from several bitter experiences!
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by eros(m): 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2011
Nobody can give you freedom.
Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything.
If you are a man, you take it.
MALCOM X.

My interpretation of the above quote would be an eye for an eye. I would give to the police force, full measure of whatever vices they are meting out to defenseless citizens. For Christ sakes, the guns these idio.ts carry is bought by taxpayers money. Yet they use those same guns to threaten and kill the same citizens who bought them.

I pray to see a time in Nigeria when guns and all types of fire arms would be legalized. Woe betide that policeman who tries to threaten me with the piece of metal he calls a gun and i would show him what a real gun and bullet looks and feels like when 50 bullets penetrate his worthless body.

Sons of a gun, all of them. Bastar.ds from an unfortunate fusion of semen and ova, that should never have met.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2011
2 those of u who believe things will change in this hole- good luck 2 u. cos the way I c it, u'll have more luck finding a unicorn. cool
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by bkbabe97y(m): 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2011
Damn, all this shiyyt is sad, man.

And some folks really wanna vote in the same dudes that led your country astray?

Wow!

p.s: If u vote GEJ you need to get poisoned, then rap*ed by 19 se*x starved men, shot up with the most potent Heroin available, force-fed pure Peruvian Cocai*ne until you pass out. Then you should be transported to a hospital, revived just when your about to flat-line, then the whole process started all over again. Poison, Ra.pe and so on. . . . . . .
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by eghost247(m): 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2011
Why Would any Nigerian Say Such a thing?
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by buzugee(m): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2011
calm your butt down. same thing happens to me in america everyday. cuz a brother is driving a car with tinted windows i get harassed and thrown in police cell for hours on end over trumped up charges. needless to say, i have removed the tint from my car.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by born2boink(m): 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2011
I LOVE NIGERIA MY COUNTRY AND I NEVER EVEN THINK OF VISA because anything is possible in Nigeria except earthquake,volcano
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by bkbabe97y(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2011
buzugee:

calm your butt down. same thing happens to me in america everyday. cuz a brother is driving a car with tinted windows i get harassed and thrown in police cell for hours on end over trumped up charges. needless to say, i have removed the tint from my car.

Put that lie on you moms life!

If you telling tall tales that she die a miserable, agonizing death. . . .

Deal?
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by nastydamus(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2011
mithel:

forgot to add dat,while waitin ,a guy was brought into the station.offence:was accused of toastin a female police officer.it was d gal dat told the male officers to get the guy,she was shoutin bloody civilian n bul*shits,i pity dat guy dat day,cme see as mopol dey slap d guy lyk say dem dey dust rug,d gal was feelin fly n she was so wowo,u wud know it was makeup dat upgraded her, 9ja is a country u hate to love,but u just av to luv your fada land

LWKMD from the bolded. NPF ehn. Chei.
Re: I Hate Nigeria With A Passion by eros(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Damn, all this shiyyt is sad, man.

And some folks really wanna vote in the same dudes that led your country astray?

Wow!

p.s: If u vote GEJ you need to get poisoned, then rap*ed by 19 se*x starved men, shot up with the most potent Heroin available, force-fed pure Peruvian Cocai*ne until you pass out. Then you should be transported to a hospital, revived just when your about to flat-line, then the whole process started all over again. Poison, Ra.pe and so on. . . . . . .

Trying to imagine doing that to all the evil policemen out there. It would be fun to see them screaming like pigs.  angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Earns $58bn In 27 Months To Jonathan’s $454bn In 6 Years / Dino Melaye Booed At Notting Hill Carnival While On Stage / British Envoy Makes U-turn On Binani’s ‘guber Victory’ In Adamawa, Deletes Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.