Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. (33149 Views)

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / Is It True That Having Sex With A Girl On Her Period Weakens A Male's Organ??? / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Xavin: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
Yh, I agree. Reminds me one babe dat loved me so much ( I don't even spend on her)
But I cut her loose still don't know why. But I sometimes regret cos she would have made a good wife

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by theFilmtric: 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:
95% of men think money is all women want...and that women will flock around them if they have money. Well I'm sorry to burst yhur bubble they're actually hard-working and contented ladies out there...and if money is all yhu have to offer then yhu have nothing to offer..

Guys should learn to work on their personality, attitude, general approach. I'm not saying yhu shouldn't have money ..but if yhu think having money is all there is...or if yhu have money yhure a total catch and ladies will flock around yhu regardless of how yhu behave...then yhure wrong.
is this chinese??

theFilmtricsay
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:
95% of men think money is all women want...and that women will flock around them if they have money. Well I'm sorry to burst yhur bubble they're actually hard-working and contented ladies out there...and if money is all yhu have to offer then yhu have nothing to offer..

Guys should learn to work on their personality, attitude, general approach. I'm not saying yhu shouldn't have money ..but if yhu think having money is all there is...or if yhu have money yhure a total catch and ladies will flock around yhu regardless of how yhu behave...then yhure wrong.

What do you think drives men to think that money is all that women want? Do you think men all over the world just sat down and came up with that notion?

3 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
Xavin:
Yh, I agree. Reminds me one babe dat loved me so much ( I don't even spend on her)
But I cut her loose still don't know why. But I sometimes regret cos she would have made a good wife

I'm glad yhu realise yhur loss....but since yhu let her go...yhu don't deserve her...
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
Barristter07:
Note that in a situation where men worship beautiful bodies and faces, more and more women will see less reason to work on their character, rudeness and mannerless behaviors will take the day since to them beauty compensate for a that . Likewise in a situation where women worship a man with money, more and more men will see no reason to improve their character , they get more toxic and disrespectful in behavior ... Since to them, money compensate for all that .

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
Classyuniquebae:

May the good lord continue to heal you , so your madness will not keep disgracing your family . It is well with you Bro.

Amen
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 20, 2020
good post.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Xavin: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:

I'm glad yhu realise yhur loss....but since yhu let her go...yhu don't deserve her...

But wat of if it was karma that made me cut her loose, she's a rich(all this OBO Dem),wat I mean by karma is that. Quite a number of niggas wanted her, but she treated them with disdain. Some of those guys still envy me
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by fuckaholic25(f): 8:30am On Dec 22, 2020
whats yhu, yhur, yhure, yhuil... are you okay at all!?
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Youngpo413: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2021
Jodha:

True sha..some of my friends shouted when I told them what happened...

They adviced me to call and apologize..and take advantage of the opportunity...
Just look at how you shot yourself on the foot.....
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jodha:

I know that most ladies are controlled by money...I can't deny that...

All I'm saying is that....that shouldn't be all there is in a guy...yhu get?

Yes o...
The guys should understand that money isn't all there is, even if it is important...

And girls should also understand that, money is usually a deciding factor to how a girl will react to a guy...

Just as the physical looks of a girl is what attracts a guy to a girl... It is the "financial looks" of a guy that attracts a girl to a guy grin...

And for those of us saying that "money is not everything", I don't think you're being entirely sincere...

We go to school to get a good job to get MONEY...

We do a business with the hope of making MONEY...

We would quit a job for another as long as we believe we can get more MONEY from the other...

There's nothing that's free on Earth, even the water you drink is bought with MONEY...

So EVERYTHING on Earth circles around money...

If you don't have money, then your life will be a very measirable one NO MATTER HOW SPIRITUAL YOU ARE...

Even the microphone used to preach the gospel is bought with MONEY...

And this money was never ordained to be MADE by men alone... Women too should see making money as a priority, so as to avoid all the this talk about them being useless (oga mosdii grin)..

Stay blessed
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2021
Favfables:

Yes o...
The guys should understand that money isn't all there is, even if it is important...

And girls should also understand that, money is usually a deciding factor to how a girl will react to a guy...

Just as the physical looks of a girl is what attracts a guy to a girl... It is the "financial looks" of a guy that attracts a girl to a guy grin...

And for those of us saying that "money is not everything", I don't think you're being entirely sincere...

We go to school to get a good job to get MONEY...

We do a business with the hope of making MONEY...

We would quit a job for another as long as we believe we can get more MONEY from the other...

There's nothing that's free on Earth, even the water you drink is bought with MONEY...

So EVERYTHING on Earth circles around money...

If you don't have money, then your life will be a very measirable one NO MATTER HOW SPIRITUAL YOU ARE...

Even the microphone used to preach the gospel is bought with MONEY...

And this money was never ordained to be MADE by men alone... Women too should see making money as a priority, so as to avoid all the this talk about them being useless (oga mosdii grin)..

Stay blessed

Yhu made absolute sense...

Everyone should look for money.... finding money is not gender based.... it's like a common struggle for every human being....

Everything yhu said sums it up....when a woman has her own money and the man's money is jara....so he wouldn't feel like a demigod .....
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Jodha(f): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2021
Youngpo413:
Just look at how you shot yourself on the foot.....

I don't follow undecided
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by knowhowk: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
cristy149:
lol.. okoto meow meow ...if a guy possess all of those qualities without having money, you girls wont even grant him an audience let alone allow him to show it
Truth

2 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Fiscus105(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

Money makes guys a catch but might not be a good husband pls

People (man and woman worshiping money in obodo naija since 1759 jare)
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by BabbanBura(m): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

Weldone attention seeker!
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by chii8(f): 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
Since December,2020....... the truth is that women nowadays go after money, even parents too wants a rich in-law, they don't care to know if their daughter is in love or not.Every one is looking for poverty alleviation program coming in form of a man.

4 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Olayetan(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

What other things do you guys want them to offer apart from money?
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by vickydevoka(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Samakus:

The way you write though. It's a big turn off. The potential is there obviously. Pls write proper English. Big thanks
Nanuna type de poor untop good English forget real hustling
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by TheRedpillguy: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Simp radio
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by mmsen: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Money doesn't make you a decent person and people with self respect won't care if you have money, it's about values. but the problem with OP's post is that women DO flock to men with money. tongue
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
yes ooo
just like omenkalives
he get money but he's crushing on me

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Shalommy(f): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Op.. Guys won't admit the bitter truth. But you just nail it... Come lemme buy you MALT.. cheesy
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Olayetan(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:
My point still remains that....if yhu think yhure a perfect catch because yhu have money then yhure a clown...

He doesn't have to be perfect catch but trust me, with money, he's a huge catch to many ladies...

3 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by ACE1010: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
hashtagged:
95% of women want money everyone wants money stop being a hypocrite, if you don't need money go and marry a broke poor boy, you would probably say no deep down.

And it's true have money and ladies would come like flies

I agree with you bro.....
Women and money are inseparable twins... I dare challenge the poster she wouldn't date a poor broke ass talk less of marrying him
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by chaloskyx: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
WOMEN MONEY MEN SEX FINISH
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by vickydevoka(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

I think must women have attitude problem, so they are are hardly attracted to arrogant guys ( most rich guys are arrogant). As we Know opposite attracts
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Ara21(f): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Aunty talk watin you know.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Asagaguy: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Next time don't use abbreviation to type in a public forum
Jodha:

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by franchasng: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

sighs.

Start another topic, this one here doesnt hold water.

Even in Europe, US, money make women follow men. Go and ask Kim Kardashian. Are you richer than Kim K?

All over the world, women are wired to be attracted to financially successful and famous men, there is no need to argue this because millions of examples abound.

Unless you just want to prove stubborn to rich guys around you just to prove a point, if not, you know the truth kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife / Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.