Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. (33076 Views)

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / Is It True That Having Sex With A Girl On Her Period Weakens A Male's Organ??? / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by yahmohy27: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:
95% of men think money is all women want...and that women will flock around them if they have money. Well I'm sorry to burst yhur bubble they're actually hard-working and contented ladies out there...and if money is all yhu have to offer then yhu have nothing to offer..

Guys should learn to work on their personality, attitude, general approach. I'm not saying yhu shouldn't have money ..but if yhu think having money is all there is...or if yhu have money yhure a total catch and ladies will flock around yhu regardless of how yhu behave...then yhure wrong.
Before nko , just speak for yourself otherwise many girls flock around men with gbemu
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by franchasng: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
chaloskyx:
WOMEN MONEY MEN SEX FINISH
Say it again cheesy
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by franchasng: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
BigJoe19:
Men work on your personality yen yen yen yen
Men work on your finances yen yen yen yen
Men work on your dressing yen yen yen yen

Women? Don't work on anything just have a hole. Nonsense, men should always work on something for you women If you want great personality why don't you go and meet Jesus Christ or mould your own man grin grin
grin
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Asiseeit: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
Samakus:

The way you write though. It's a big turn off. The potential is there obviously. Pls write proper English. Big thanks

The "yhu" was so distracting. Kai! Why write 'you' as 'yhu', ehn? Same number of letters!

3 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Mvena(f): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
Okay

3 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by femi4: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:
95% of men think money is all women want...and that women will flock around them if they have money. Well I'm sorry to burst yhur bubble they're actually hard-working and contented ladies out there...and if money is all yhu have to offer then yhu have nothing to offer..

Guys should learn to work on their personality, attitude, general approach. I'm not saying yhu shouldn't have money ..but if yhu think having money is all there is...or if yhu have money yhure a total catch and ladies will flock around yhu regardless of how yhu behave...then yhure wrong.
A big lie

From experience, even if women flock around you for other qualities, it's just a matter of time, they LL frustrate and leave the man if he's without money

4 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Tayor23(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

why would ladies flock around me?
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by MufasaLion: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Says a lady that's gonna ditch a poor and broke dude for a rich and well to do man. Make money before you type trash on the net.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Sunisonflex49: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
Na girl create this thread..

If na my fellow guy I for call am simp.

2 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by bigcasava1(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
But money guys still get many girls. Lots of girls likes money.

3 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by MufasaLion: 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Asiseeit:

The "yhu" was so distracting. Kai! Why write 'you' as 'yhu', ehn? Same number of letters!

Girls like her are online beggars.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Sunisonflex49: 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Samakus:

The way you write though. It's a big turn off. The potential is there obviously. Pls write proper English. Big thanks

I think say na only me see am..

You .is now yhu..

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by KoshCAD: 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
BigJoe19:
Men work on your personality yen yen yen yen
Men work on your finances yen yen yen yen
Men work on your dressing yen yen yen yen

Women? Don't work on anything just have a hole. Nonsense, men should always work on something for you women If you want great personality why don't you go and meet Jesus Christ or mould your own man grin grin
grin
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by SimplePlan34: 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
My lady speak for Ur self
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by 22o62021: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hello Candycrush

Did she say the truth?
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by seyz91(m): 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nonsense talk!

All i see here is a snake trying to defend fellow snake

You twisted every point already known as facts and truth in a bid to justify nonsense undecided undecided undecided

undecided
Jodha:

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Olasco55(m): 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
[b][/b]you're very correct but money still stand strong amongst all you've mentioned undecided
Jodha:

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Sunisonflex49: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:
I don't know why I'm being dragged for making sense.....

Nairaland guys will not cease to amuse me...

Sister u are making no sense. Please write proper English. Stop writing like someone that came from pluto
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Chiffy: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
what of me that i don't have money. i dare you to come and flock around me.
I only have lots of love to give.

5 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Sunisonflex49: 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.

Let me complete it for u.

All of them

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by jaxxy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

I’m sorry to say bt ur are not being realistic, I won’t say with urself bt with what ure talking about.

1stly and sadly the gals u are trying to describe are in the minority and the ones who flock around useless guys for money are in the majority. So ur assertion is completely wrong.

Dumb and materialistic gals are more than the smart, independent and content ones. So Gals will always flock around those guys ok? I don’t like or approve of it bt that’s the reality until u gals change ur mentality.

6 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Raalsalghul: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nonsense. I'm taking this with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by lastchild: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
even though you are saying the truth, you writes so childish with that "yhu" of yours

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by udemzyudex(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
hashtagged:
95% of women want money everyone wants money stop being a hypocrite, if you don't need money go and marry a broke poor boy, you would probably say no deep down.

And it's true have money and ladies would come like flies

2020 post in 2021 Making it to front page?

Wow, another example of what God can not do doesn't exist grin don't give up yet.

2 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Sunisonflex49: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Posts like this makes me miss Chief yuzedo .....

Suen were is our chief
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by JustforMen: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:
My point still remains that....if yhu think yhure a perfect catch because yhu have money then yhure a clown...

sound bites...
Hanty, women need resources from men. men need pissy from women... the equation no hard.

2 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by TemmyT002(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lmaoooo
You must be kidding
Before you were born, it has been that way. Vwn after you have grandkids, it will remain that way.
You need to realize that you are deceiving yourself with this your opinion.
The things African women will do for money.

3 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Sunisonflex49: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Biglugard:

Sharrap lie lie girl.........na money make you 4get dat ur boyfriend 4 Ndoni come begin look uche ur neighbor face 4 Abuja

Don't tell me this girl is from my place..
Something tells me she is one merith I know.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by larryking540: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jodha:

women generally don't know what they want be it money or no money ,even guys or men who don't have money get dropped including those who have the money ,,
now you know why we have less date matcher (Dr love ) who help ladies and guys hook up for serious relationship ,most people have dropped such as a job because ladies simply don't know what day want .... you all want to play the role of a man in a relationship ,be the first to talk be the first to do literally everything,what do you expect the man to do ?

1 Like

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by larryking540: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
JustforMen:

sound bites...
Hanty, women need resources from men. men need pissy from women... the equation no hard.
men don't need pussy from women ,what men need are coperative ladies ,and very few are ready for that ,pussy is the cheapest resources in town , literally every house hold has it waiting for you ,so pussy isn't a man's problem

2 Likes

Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by frankson1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Exactly

Which exactly Deep down inside of your heart, you know the OP is LYING.
Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by Clinghton: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Money is good, but a wealth man with dignity, respect, self-control, good dress sense, would have more influence over majority of ladies including they ones who have sugar daddies.

A well responsible handsome man, who doesn't have money would attract they attention of all ladies, but I tend to avoid relationships as a result of embarrassing myself due to lack of money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? / How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke / I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.