Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote (25642 Views)

Poll: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?

Yes: 38% (19 votes)
No: 61% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Things To Know Before Dating African Men / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2011
MOBO999:

^^^ I know you feel bad and it hurt you so much, but it the truth, it also the reason why we have so many single black ladies out there.

the reason why so many of us are single is because black men LIKE YOU have lost their worth
and white women who see big cock when they see you all are eager to scoop you all up and make you
all THINK you are special. BOTTOM LINE. Thank GAWD not all black men think like you.

@chima i won't find out because i am not into white men.
so more power to the sisters who do venture out but i am just fine with the FEW decent black
men we have left.

as for MOBO he's trying to be funny but being an AFRICAN man he should be ashamed.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by MrsChima(f): 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2011
MOBO999:

Also to be honest, most black women are dirty down there and they want you to go down on them (not me), black women cant take care of themselves, black women are not innovative when it comes to bed work, am not just talking of the black women in Africa, even the once born in America, England and Germany, it like a generational curse, black women must change for the best.

So you are saying that your mother, sisters, aunts, female cousins, the black women you had sex with, and the black ashawos you purchased are dirty down there?  Interesting.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by eghost247(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2011
MOBO999:

Also to be honest, most black women are dirty down there and they want you to go down on them (not me), black women cant take care of themselves, black women are not innovative when it comes to bed work, am not just talking of the black women in Africa, even the once born in America, England and Germany, it like a generational curse, black women must change for the best.
Sily Post Sily Poster very clueless person maybe your girlfriend is dirty down there that does not mean u should genralize
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2011
THANK YOU CHIMA!  

First they btch about us saying that we must not be promiscuous!
its part of who we are as black ppl to look down on promiscuous women
be it African, American, Caribbean or Latino but the MINUTE a white woman
acts that way then it's "black women follow her lead oo!" they are confused,
deranged and PATHETIC! And when some of us DO act disgusting like the white
broads we are still not considered marriage material but the white woman will
get the ring. It's all about self hate! Then the white chicks have the nerve to try
to show off on us and their "black face negros" are more than happy to diss us
black women who have been by their sides from the time they were hanging from
trees [FOR LOOKING AT WHITE WOMEN] to the present.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by MrsChima(f): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

THANK YOU CHIMA!  

First they btch about us saying that we must not be promiscuous!
its part of who we are as black ppl to look down on promiscuous women
be it African, American, Caribbean or Latino but the MINUTE a white woman
acts that way then it's "black women follow her lead oo!" they are confused,
deranged and PATHETIC! And when some of us DO act disgusting like the white
broads we are still not considered marriage material but the white woman will
get the ring. It's all about self hate! Then the white chicks have the nerve to try
to show off on us and their "black face negros" are more than happy to diss us
black women who have been by their sides from the time they were hanging from
trees [FOR LOOKING AT WHITE WOMEN] to the present.

(picking myself up off the floor) 

Well, it is good to know that there are black men who have some respect for their black women albeit their sisters, mothers, aunts, and female relatives.  I don't know about the white women but I do know that in black people community WORLDWIDE there are a lot of self hatred to the point where the need to look down the paler spectrum is most desired. 

So it is not surprising to see MOBO the mugu even expressed what he thought because he is NOT the only one who thinks of such atrocities.  We must understand the prisoner of the mind is powerful and once a person is attached to an idea of what is "normal" the infiltration is complex therefore the best solution is to allow them to suffer their own demise at their own pace. 

They have no idea what goes on behind closed door in those white communities and trust they are not talking about the endowment of a black man either. Just as freer a black man say a black woman is not worthy is the same rate the white woman will call her husband or boyfriend a Nigga when things are not going smoothly as expected. Somebody told them they can bleep and they have lost their minds.  Oh to hear the weeping sound of mothers in shame.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Tosinville(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2011
(©¿©)
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

(picking myself up off the floor) 

Well, it is good to know that there are black men who have some respect for their black women albeit their sisters, mothers, aunts, and female relatives.  I don't know about the white women but I do know that in black people community WORLDWIDE there are a lot of self hatred to the point where the need to look down the paler spectrum is most desired

So it is not surprising to see MOBO the mugu even expressed what he thought because he is NOT the only one who thinks of such atrocities.  We must understand the prisoner of the mind is powerful and once a person is attached to an idea of what is "normal" the infiltration is complex therefore the best solution is to allow them to suffer their own demise at their own pace. 

They have no idea what goes on behind closed door in those white communities and trust they are not talking about the endowment of a black man either. Just as freer a black man say a black woman is not worthy is the same rate the white woman will call her husband or boyfriend a Nigga when things are not going smoothly as expected. Somebody told them they can bleep and they have lost their minds.  Oh to hear the weeping sound of mothers in shame.

GBAM! undecided
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by THEAMAKA(f): 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2011
@ Mrs Chima and DarkSkin, thank you! you guys spoke my mind. all these self-hatin brothers sef. "who no wan halfcaste pikin" are you serious? so all your mothers and sisters are not good enough because they are too "n*g*e*
those were the same ones that would have them shot or hanged if they even looked at them. SMH.

and why is that MOBO kid bragging about all the women he's slept with? LMFAO. so im guessing he must have slept with at least 30 women for him to come to the conclusion. ewwwww, way too grimey, loose, dirty. PLEASE have some morals.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2011
THE AMAKA:

@ Mrs Chima and DarkSkin, thank you! you guys spoke my mind. all these self-hatin brothers sef. "who no wan halfcaste pikin" are you serious? so all your mothers and sisters are not good enough because they are too "n*g*e*
those were the same ones that would have them shot or hanged if they even looked at them. SMH.

such "black men"deserve little to no attention really. i dont even know why i bother sometimes.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Otuabaroku: 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2011
Hi Amaka! How are you doing? it has been a long while. Hope you are doing great. I miss you so much.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by THEAMAKA(f): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2011
HEY! I'm doing well ooo, and yes, it has been a long time. did i miss any good gist? cheesy
@MzDarkSkin, i dont know the term for it, but its when those African men fresh off the boat (FOB African Men) go to the western world and get carried away with oyinbo people. i mean, the inferiority complex is already in a lot of them that they feel anything white is better than anything black/african. as one of you rightfully pointed out; a white girl can get away with so much, but if she is black/african, they will have a mouthful. SMH.
yes, i ignore that ilk.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Otuabaroku: 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2011
THE AMAKA:

HEY! I'm doing well ooo, and yes, it has been a long time. did i miss any good gist? cheesy

Yes, you missed a lot of gist, more especially, my own gist which one of them is " i miss you". Glad to welcome you back.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Goldieluks: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2011
Whenever they are on about African women,Mobo999 always surfaces,with his very nasty and bad experiences with black women.

@ those who feel or think white women are the best in bed,
is it because you see them white sluts on XX movies,sucking diccks for 3 hours?

sweerie,they uses all sorts of drugs and stuffs,black women
are more experience and good in bed,cause theirs is natural and pure.

White women date or marry black men,cause they feel black men are endowed under there,
but black women marry black men for love.

i believe Seal is a stud,despite his looks,
what do you think his wife would do with him,if he was n't good in bed,plus he's rich too.

Go figure!!!
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by BABE3: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2011
jerk:

Good,u hv implicated urself MR BABE,fake fake people here.

JERK!, Say what!!!!!??, lol, So what are on about now o.? I am not Mr Babe, I am babe! pLease why would I create two accounts?  Whats the point? undecided
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by 190: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2011
Goldieluks:

Whenever they are on about African women,Mobo999 always surfaces,with his very nasty and bad experiences with black women.

@ those who feel or think white women are the best in bed,
is it because you see them white sluts on XX movies,sucking diccks for 3 hours?

sweerie,they uses all sorts of drugs and stuffs,black women
are more experience and good in bed,cause theirs is natural and pure.

White women date or marry black men,cause they feel black men are endowed under there,
but black women marry black men for love.

i believe Seal is a stud,despite his looks,
what do you think his wife would do with him,if he was n't good in bed,plus he's rich too.

Go figure!!!

Red--- ROTFLMFAO!!

Blue---- True e.g lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Brown--- WORD!!
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by THEAMAKA(f): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2011
Otuabaroku:

Yes, you missed a lot of gist, more especially, my own gist which one of them is " i miss you". Glad to welcome you back.
awwwww, thank you. smiley
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by MrsChima(f): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2011
THE AMAKA:

HEY! I'm doing well ooo, and yes, it has been a long time. did i miss any good gist?  cheesy
@MzDarkSkin, i dont know the term for it, but its when those African men fresh off the boat (FOB African Men) go to the western world and get carried away with oyinbo people. i mean, the inferiority complex is already in a lot of them that they feel anything white is better than anything black/african. as one of you rightfully pointed out; a white girl can get away with so much, but if she is black/african, they will have a mouthful. SMH.
yes, i ignore that ilk.

Those FOBS are usually married to women before coming to America and a huge percentage of them are married to white women.  Many of these women do not care if the FOBs do not have a card before bringing them on board.  What the FOBs do not know they are being examine to see if they are "packing" as the media portrayed them to be and when the shit hit the fan they are either sent back or out in the streets.  

Most FOBs know that these women can report them to the Eyes (Immigration) and send them back to the huts.  So they kiss and put up with whatever until the papers come in.  I do not feel sorry for these women real talk because I have told them to make sure their men are documented before doing the marriage thing.  But the desperation kicks in and they are rushing down the altar because the love is so strong that it can't wait.  

Some of these very women are on this site who are mostly whites (remember more white women are married to African men than other race of women) create threads talking about they are used and hurt.  They can't believe they didn't see it coming and I thought he love me for me and not my money.  I mean the list goes on and on.  

So again, I laugh when I see someone say that white women are better in bed okay that their opinions but we know that is not the only reason.  wink
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by THEAMAKA(f): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Those FOBS are usually married to women before coming to America and a huge percentage of them are married to white women.  Many of these women do not care if the FOBs do not have a card before bringing them on board.  What the FOBs do not know they are being examine to see if they are "packing" as the media portrayed them to be and when the poo hit the fan they are either sent back or out in the streets.  

Most FOBs know that these women can report them to the Eyes (Immigration) and send them back to the huts.  So they kiss and put up with whatever until the papers come in.  I do not feel sorry for these women real talk because I have told them to make sure their men are documented before doing the marriage thing.  But the desperation kicks in and they are rushing down the altar because the love is so strong that it can't wait.  

Some of these very women are on this site who are mostly whites (remember more white women are married to African men than other race of women) create threads talking about they are used and hurt.  They can't believe they didn't see it coming and I thought he love me for me and not my money.  I mean the list goes on and on.  

So again, I laugh when I see someone say that white women are better in bed okay that their opinions but we know that is not the only reason.  wink
HAHAHAHAHAHA! so true.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by olaadegoke(m): 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2011
The diff in btw is that the white tend to be s3x freak while the African side are kind of lazy bt doesn't mean they r better, bt u go taya for their WATERMELON in a short while,
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by 190: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2011
olaadegoke:

The diff in btw is that the white tend to be s3x freak while the African side are kind of lazy bt doesn't mean they r better, bt u go taya for their WATERMELON in a short while,

whats that shocked shocked
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by MrsChima(f): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2011
Last time I checked a pussy is a pussy.  There are only two types of pussies, one that is bad and one that is good.  I know for a fact the quality of a pussy is not based on race.

If you keep getting bad pussy, you may want to find out what wrong with you.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Basseti: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2011
I think that this notion of being better in bed is really overrated. It all depends on the girl IMO. Thats as far as I will go  lipsrsealed cheesy

There are various reasons why african men seem to gravitate towards white women and I can tell u the quality of sex is not particularly part of the reasoning. All you need to do is check out the quality of the white women (age, looks and education) that are the subject of discussion. U will find out that it comprises of a very specific demographic , a demographic that most  wont even dare touch with a pole if everything was level  grin

Besides, it is very silly to buy a ring just cos of what a girl does in bed. U will always be certain that u will regret that.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by olaadegoke(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2011
190:

whats that shocked shocked

Keep pondering grin grin grin
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by 190: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2011
Spill it are u a kid cheesy cheesy
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by missobeza(f): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2011
Oh and she is pretty!
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by MOBO999: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2011
Why is everyone ( Black women ) getting angry and pissed here, why all the panic from the Black women, is there no freedom of speech, the reason Black men cheat a lot is because you black women cant satisfy us hence we go out to look for other ladies, cant you see white men dont cheat as much as black men, even black men married to white women dont cheat also.

1 Like

Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by 190: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2011
MOBO999:

Why is everyone ( Black women ) getting angry and pissed here, why all the panic from the Black women, is there no freedom of speech, the reason Black men cheat a lot is because you black women cant satisfy us hence we go out to look for other ladies, cant you see white men dont cheat as much as black men, even black men married to white women dont cheat also.

Please count me out!! angry
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by MOBO999: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2011
^^^ My wisdom brother how u dey, of course you are out, but i see the panic from the black women and am worried, so they never knew they were not good in bed and white women are far better, 190 you know how you dey enjoy yourself for central England with them White chick.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by ektbear: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2011
I don't understand the big deal here. Everyone should date/marry/sleep with whoever they want. If you are a black dude and only like white women. . . whatever, it is a free world.

I know white dudes than are only into asian women. It isn't a big deal, nobody hassles them (too much) about it.

Live and let live. Tis a free world.

1 Like

Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by THEAMAKA(f): 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2011
MOBO999:

lol @ white men don't cheat as much
and im sure you conducted a survery to speak on behalf of everyone. lol, spare me.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by nanidee(f): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2011
^^where have you been all this while,did you take a break from nairaland? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.