Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,869 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote (25644 Views)

Poll: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?

Yes: 38% (19 votes)
No: 61% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Things To Know Before Dating African Men / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Basseti: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2011
tpiah!:

i have the opposite impression but let's agree to disagree.

Deal cheesy
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2011
Basseti:

I dont really get what u are saying? What route? Hip hop?

the whole ghetto shebang.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by ektbear: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2011
@tpiah: You'll see high-achieving asian girls at white frat parties. They can be as freaky as white girls, from what my white boys tell me.

I've not seen this hip-hop asian stuff that Basseti talks about. But at frat parties. . . anything goes.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2011
true.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Basseti: 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2011
tpiah!:

the whole ghetto shebang.

Sighs

Its a shame everytime one talks about "acting black" , it is being attributed to being ghetto.

Black chics tend to be very witty, sharp and have an attitude that borders on being confident. Yeah, they also talk back LOL. White girls tend to be kinda the opposite. Not all tho. So when I say the asians I know kinda act black, thats what I mean.

LOL @ Amaka, nope , but i do go there sometimes
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by THEAMAKA(f): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2011
ekt_bear:

@tpiah: You'll see high-achieving asian girls at white frat parties. They can be as freaky as white girls, from what my white boys tell me.

I've not seen this hip-hop asian stuff that Basseti talks about. But at frat parties. . . anything goes.

its no surprise that white guys tend to suffer most from pedophilia. i heard that a lot of them go for asian women because of the fact that an asian that is 25 can look 16. very small, not really any hips, chest, or butt. they like the underaged look, so they go for tiny girls.
funny enough because after i heard that, i seemed to start to noticing it.
anyway, i dont know how true that is though.

Basseti:

KK, then it must be So Cal. haha
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2011
Basseti:

Sighs

Its a shame everytime one talks about "acting black" , it is being attributed to being ghetto.

Black chics tend to be very witty, sharp and have an attitude that borders on being confident. Yeah, they also talk back LOL. White girls tend to be kinda the opposite. Not all tho. So when I say the asians I know kinda act black, thats what I mean.

we all know acting black isnt considered a good thing, outside black circles and even within.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Basseti: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2011
ekt_bear:

[b]I've not seen this hip-hop asian stuff that Basseti talks about. [/b]But at frat parties. . . anything goes.

I guess I can only talk about what I see here. So it might not apply to where u stay. Thats understandable.

Go to the clubs (hip hop clubs ), and there is no way U will miss those girls LOL
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Basseti: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2011
tpiah!:

we all know acting black isnt considered a good thing, outside black circles and even within.

Yup and thats why I started with this:

Basseti:

Sighs

But everyone has their preferences.

I usually way more fun with girls with a little bit of zip and sass. Maybe thats why I see it differently.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Basseti: 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2011
THE AMAKA:

its no surprise that white guys tend to suffer most from pedophilia. i heard that a lot of them go for asian women because of the fact that an asian that is 25 can look 16. very small, not really any hips, chest, or butt. they like the underaged look, so they go for tiny girls.
funny enough because after i heard that, i seemed to start to noticing it.

Not really LOL

This is the net.I dont wanna give out more info than necessary LOL
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2011
Basseti:

Yup and thats why I started with this:

But everyone has their preferences.

I usually way more fun with girls with a little bit of zip and sass. Maybe thats why I see it differently.

i guess.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by ektbear: 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2011
THE AMAKA:

funny enough because after i heard that, i seemed to start to notice it.

I think that is part of it. They also view asian women as more feminine somehow than white chicks.

Or maybe it is from p.orn they watched as kids, lol?

I don't understand why white dudes are obsessed with asian chicks.

Another thing I don't get. Why don't white dudes like dating black women  

There are so many single, good-looking, well-educated black women available.

Though I met a (tall, beautiful) black woman this weekend in her 40s whose husband is Italian. . . so that is at least one guy who is aware of what they have to offer.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2011
I think that is part of it

black guys are getting there.

Why don't white dudes like dating black women 

not sure why some male nlers have convinced themselves this is the case.

maybe in particular areas i suppose.

yall could be right, who knows.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Basseti: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2011
ekt_bear:

Though I met a (tall, beautiful) black woman this weekend in her 40s whose husband is Italian. . . so that is at least one guy who is aware of what they have to offer.

To be honest, I ask myself that question LOL

But this is not as simple as that "white guys dont like dating black women"? The sisters will generally rather date a brother than date a white dude. U are very welcome to speculate on the reasons but I have my own theory LOL

As for the white guys, most of them are scared shitless of black girls Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. It has to do with the attitude I guess LOL.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by THEAMAKA(f): 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2011
Basseti:

Not really LOL

This is the net.I dont wanna give out more info than necessary LOL
lol, as if people are going to go looking for you. but whatever.

ekt_bear:

I think that is part of it. They also view asian women as more feminine somehow than white chicks.

Or maybe it is from p.orn they watched as kids, lol?

I don't understand why white dudes are obsessed with asian chicks.

more like more submissive than white chicks. too many white chicks have grown wings nowadays. lol jk. but it seems many are marrying white dues for papers or to validate themselves or something, so of course they will do anything to please their man.
and i wouldnt say white guys as a whole are obsessed with asian women, i think its a small amount actually. its not like 1/10 white guys is with an asian.

and when you ask why dont they date black women? lets not even get started on that one. the media plays a big role in what is desired and what is not desired. we know the way black women are portrayed in the media if she's not a "beyonce" type. . . if you know what i mean.
a lot of people have these bad stereotypes, but whatever. i dont seek for their approval or validation anyway.  cheesy
but i heard in Europe its not uncommon to see white guys and black girls, in America, things are always different. i mean, this country was built on racism, so what do you expect?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Basseti: 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2011
THE AMAKA:

lol, as if people are going to go looking for you. but whatever.

LOL, not really.

But based on ur screen name let me say this " nkwucha aburo ujo" . I hope I wrote that correctly LOL
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by ektbear: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2011
Basseti:

To be honest, I ask myself that question LOL

But this is not as simple as that "white guys dont like dating black women"? The sisters will generally rather date a brother than date a white dude. U are very welcome to speculate on the reasons but I have my own theory LOL
I can understand them preferring black dudes to white. But even so. . . what about supply and demand?  undecided There are like 5X more white dudes in this country than blacks. So in some sense, for an open-minded chick the odds are much better if she goes white.

As for the white guys, most of them are scared shitless of black girls Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. It has to do with the attitude I guess LOL.
Even college-educated black women from wealthy families? I can understand not wanting to date hoodrats. But there are some AMAZING chicks I've seen who are on the market.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by ektbear: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2011
THE AMAKA:

and when you ask why dont they date black women? lets not even get started on that one. the media plays a big role in what is desired and what is not desired. we know the way black women are portrayed in the media if she's not a "beyonce" type. . . if you know what i mean.
a lot of people have these bad stereotypes, but whatever. i dont seek for their approval or validation anyway.  cheesy
but i heard in Europe its not uncommon to see white guys and black girls, in America, things are always different. i mean, this country was built on racism, so what do you expect?

What do you mean by "beyonce"? High yellow, you mean? Me personally, I always found kelly more attractive, lol
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2011
a lot of black women dont like dating outside their race.

not all, but quite a few.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by THEAMAKA(f): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2011
ekt_bear:

What do you mean by "beyonce"? High yellow, you mean? Me personally, I always found kelly more attractive, lol
it has nothing to do with skin color. im talking about the black female celebrities. if she's not one of them, dont expect the media to show anything positive concerning black women.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by ektbear: 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2011
THE AMAKA:

it has nothing to do with skin color. im talking about the black female celebrities. if she's not one of them, dont expect the media to show anything positive concerning black women.

You lost me. "one of them"?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by ektbear: 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2011
Anyway, while I acknowledge that the media plays a role. . . I honestly think that answer is a bit of a cop out.

Btw I've noticed ethiopian/eritrean chicks are way more active in hunting for white dudes grin

So don't blame the media too much. Gotta be open-minded too.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2011
Btw I've noticed ethiopian/eritrean chicks are way more active in hunting for white dudes

cos they share similar features.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by THEAMAKA(f): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2011
ekt_bear:

You lost me. "one of them"?
i mean if SHE, a black female, is not a "beyonce-type" then dont expect anything positive.
anyway, this topic is becoming a bore. what people choose to do with their personal life, na them sabi.
i just dont fancy people dissing their own just to uplift others, doesnt speak well of the person in question.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2011
it is kind of boring but people always feel any differing opinion is because of jealousy.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Basseti: 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2011
ekt_bear:

I can understand them preferring black dudes to white. But even so. . . what about supply and demand?  undecided There are like 5X more white dudes in this country than blacks. So in some sense, for an open-minded chick the odds are much better if she goes white.
Even college-educated black women from wealthy families? I can understand not wanting to date hoodrats. But there are some AMAZING chicks I've seen who are on the market.

Have u been living under a rock?  cheesy
There is a specific image and stereotype that has been "stickied" onto black women. Thats a difficult image to break apart.
And to be honest, there is a big difference bw black women and white women, not only cos of color but also attitude. If u are used to docility, any other contrary behavior is considered rude and in "ur face" kinda thing.

Let me give u an example: Go watch the view, 2 black women, one italian and 2 caucasian. U cant call Whoopi or Sherri Shepherd as hoodrats ,can U now?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by chic2pimp(m): 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2011
Basseti:

Have u been living under a rock? cheesy
There is a specific image and stereotype that has been "stickied" onto black women. Thats a difficult image to break apart.
And to be honest, there is a big difference bw black women and white women, not only cos of color but also attitude. If u are used to docility, any other contrary behavior is considered rude and in "your face" kinda thing.

Let me give u an example: Go watch the view, 2 black women, one italian and 2 caucasian. U cant call Whoopi or Sherri Shepherd as hoodrats ,can U now?
correct me if I am mistaken but ain't Whoopi's BF white?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by fstranger3(m): 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2011
Basseti:

And to be honest, there is a big difference bw black women and white women, not only cos of color but also attitude. If u are used to docility, any other contrary behavior is considered rude and in "your face" kinda thing.

arent they?

none of them is college educated, no?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by ektbear: 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2011
tpiah!:

cos they share similar features.

But there are plenty of high yellow african american chicks who also "share simiilar features." So I don't think that alone is the answer. . . ?

Basseti:

I don't watch tv (aside from sports), haven't seen the view. I'll check it out sometime (maybe on youtube.)

I think that stereotype of in-your-face and rude is kinda overplayed though. I sure as hell don't date any black women who behave like that.

Anyway, hispanic women too also have some negative stereotypes about them. . . but certainly get more attention.

I'm not sure what the answers are, really.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Basseti: 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2011
chic2pimp:

correct me if I am mistaken but ain't Whoopi's BF white?

I dont know two hoots about Whoopi's personal life. I just watch the view sometimes.

I know this : She is black and sometimes comes out a little tad too strong with her view points and the way she expresses them. So also is Sherri.

fstranger3:

arent they?

none of them is college educated, no?

LOL, so the definition of a hood rat is a black girl who is not educated. LOL!!!!!!!! Ok, I will remember that LOL
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2011
ekt_bear:

But there are plenty of high yellow african american chicks who also "share simiilar features." So I don't think that alone is the answer. . . ?

check the thread about cushitic/european mixtures somewhere in tribalism section.

their facial bone structures are similar.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-575586.0.html
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by fstranger3(m): 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2011
Basseti:

I dont know two hoots about Whoopi's personal life. I just watch the view sometimes.

I know this : S[b]he is black and sometimes comes out a little tad too strong with her view points and the way she expresses them.[/b] So also is Sherri.

LOL,  so the definition of a hood rat is a black girl who is not educated. LOL!!!!!!!! Ok, I will remember that LOL

That is because she is a hood-rat, duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.