Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote (25645 Views)

Poll: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?

Yes: 38% (19 votes)
No: 61% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Things To Know Before Dating African Men / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Basseti: 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2011
fstranger3:

That is because she is a hood-rat, duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LOL, well u are entitled to ur own opinions.

College degree or not, Whoopi and Sherri have done well for themselves and I wont call them hood rats
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by fstranger3(m): 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2011
Basseti:

LOL, well u are entitled to your own opinions.

College degree or not, Whoopi and Sherri have done well for themselves and I wont call them hood rats

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/23/whoopi-goldberg-marijuana-pot-weed-joint-the-view-oscars-academy-awards-ghost-confession-high-stoned/2/

Fity cents has done well for himself too, and I guess he is not a hood-rat. . . hmmm? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Basseti: 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2011
fstranger3:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/23/whoopi-goldberg-marijuana-pot-weed-joint-the-view-oscars-academy-awards-ghost-confession-high-stoned/2/

Fity cents has done well for himself too, and I guess he is not a hood-rat. . . hmmm? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Going by ur logic, any college educated black person is a NOT a hood rat while any black person without a college degree is a hood rat

So in ur own alternate universe, if Steve Jobs was black , he would be classified as a hood rat too?? undecided
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by fstranger3(m): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2011
^^^

Steve jobs attended Reed college, ode!

And dont twist my words ok.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Basseti: 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2011
Steve Jobs dropped out of Reeds college only after one semester.

He continued to audit some of the classes tho
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by aloyemeka1: 3:54am On Mar 28, 2011
Who are these black Nairaland men voting yes? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Mamken(f): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2011
Why are black women so concerned abt who their black men get married to?

. . . and why u get upset if ur sexual "performance" isnt praised? undecided
ehm, i personally prefere to be remembered by men coz of my sharp, brillant brain and for my good and kind behaviour, not for my extraordinary talent in giving bl0wjobbies, shaking of nyash and my great ability to change between 57 bleep-position in 2 1/2 mins.

so, whats the matter here!?!?

1 Like

Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Freiburger(m): 8:37am On Mar 28, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

Good question.

1 Like

Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Tosinville(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2011
***Tosinville winks mamken***
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by aloyemeka1: 11:26am On Mar 28, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

wink wink wink wink
Who told you so?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Mamken(f): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2011
facts?
wink wink wink wink
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by THEAMAKA(f): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

. . . and why u get upset if your sexual "performance" isnt praised? undecided
ehm, i personally prefere to be remembered by men coz of my sharp, brillant brain and for my good and kind behaviour, not for my extraordinary talent in giving bl0wjobbies, shaking of nyash and my great ability to change between 57 bleep-position in 2 1/2 mins.

so, whats the matter here!?!?

when you say "their" it takes on another life of its own. you could have simply said, why are black women so concerned about who BLACK MEN get married to.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Mamken(f): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2011
ok, we can discuss abt the way i've formulated the sentence, but it wont change anything to what i've said and to the fact that everybody understood it. . . smiley
so we better dont waste time on my bad grammar. . . wink
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by THEAMAKA(f): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2011
its not about grammar, young one, its about the difference in what is actually being said when you say "their" or dont say it. when you say "their" which is in the possessive state, thats basically saying that black women own black men. hope you get my drift. so please take your cocky attitude elsewhere.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2011
THE AMAKA:

its not about grammar, young one, its about the difference in what is actually being said when you say "their" or dont say it. when you say "their" which is in the possessive state, thats basically saying that black women own black men. hope you get my drift. so please take your cocky attitude elsewhere.

Amaka she is white hence the defensiveness.

@Mamken its not a matter of us getting upset its rather annoyed at the reasons thrown at
us for it. Some of you white gals need to take the time to analyze before you get big headed and
consider the following: "am i wanted for me or am i an experiment?, what does he have to offer me?
am i a scapegoat to piss off some sisters or is this genuine love?" some white women are so eager to
have black cock that they excuse all signs that they are being taken for a ride and some black women
notice this, voice it out and are accused of being haters. You all will learn once the 'hype' is over why
most black women see them as being 'not worth schit' cause for the most part they have lost their
sense of dignity and are leeches. Sorry to say.

I cannot tell you how many times I had to look at a 'brother' with disgust for coming into my store
with his white woman and child and wait until her attention is elsewhere to ask me "you got a man?
when can i take you out?" its not the white woman that angers me but his audacity and i am sure
he at one point treated her like a prize before succeeding to suck her dry of everything: money, dignity,
and self esteem only to disrespect her in her face and she turn a blinds eye to keep her black man.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by THEAMAKA(f): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

OHHHHHHHH, SO SHE'S WHITE, IN THAT CASE, SHE NEEDS TO SHUT HER TRAP. notice how she said "who [size=13pt]THEIR[/size] black men are marrying" which basically reaffirms her beliefs that black women own black men and she is too proud to have gotten her slice of the "national cake"
LMAO.

lmfao at your story, DAMN. dont mind the desperados.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2011
lol@ AMAKA, for real! I mean, some times I wonder how some women can be such fools FOR FOOLS (white, black and in between)

and Mamken this is not an attack but FACTS! I have no beef with you it's just some of you (ww) need to lower your chins to a level where you can face and get a grip on reality.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Mamken(f): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2011
yes, and thats exactly the way i mean it. . .
THEIR, as if THEY belong to THEM. . .
thank u for helping me to clearify that point . .
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by THEAMAKA(f): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2011
so if black women own black men, as you say, why are you asking a dumb question on why black women are supposedly "angry" if the men that they own are running "outside"
your point then becomes invalid. NEXT!
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2011
ladies! calm down. grin grin
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Mamken(f): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2011
Amaka, im through with u. . .pls dont mind. . . wink

MzDarkSkin:

@Mamken its not a matter of us getting upset its rather annoyed at the reasons thrown at
us for it. Some of you white gals need to take the time to analyze before you get big headed and
consider the following: "am i wanted for me or am i an experiment?, what does he have to offer me?
am i a scapegoat to piss off some sisters or is this genuine love?" some white women are so eager to
have black cock that they excuse all signs that they are being taken for a ride and some black women
notice this, voice it out and are accused of being haters. You all will learn once the 'hype' is over why
most black women see them as being 'not worth schit' cause for the most part they have lost their
sense of dignity and are leeches. Sorry to say.

I cannot tell you how many times I had to look at a 'brother' with disgust for coming into my store
with his white woman and child and wait until her attention is elsewhere to ask me "you got a man?
when can i take you out?" its not the white woman that angers me but his audacity and i am sure
he at one point treated her like a prize before succeeding to suck her dry of everything: money, dignity,
and self esteem only to disrespect her in her face and she turn a blinds eye to keep her black man.

MZ. . .white ladies never lose temper. . . smiley perhaps thats what makes the difference.

anyway, unfortunately u r right with the points u mentioned. . .some black men have no conscience. but those r also the ones that end up cleaning their black wifes nyash ones they've finish the white ladies life. . . wink GOD is watching!
i mean, we all know how they end up ones they settle with their african wifes. . . grin i see them here now!!! if with the white ladies they were wearing latest fashion, with the black lady they must wear RedCross trouser and shirt, coz madam need to make her hair, paint her nails and plaster her face with the latest make up.  tongue oohh, and of course she needs to dress as if shes going to meet president obama, even just to go buy bread and milk at the nearest supermarket.

btw, my mans experiment last for the past 15 years now. . .

1 Like

Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

yes, and thats exactly the way i mean it. . .
THEIR, as if THEY belong to THEM. . .
thank u for helping me to clearify that point . .

whats your point?

a black mother or sister have no more links with their flesh and blood because he dates other races?

and as per your other question, the original post started with this:

According to the Pew Research Center’s analysis of recent US Census’s demographic data, one-in-seven new marriages in the US are interracial or interethnic

so please ask Pew Research Center why they're studying interacial marriages.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Mamken(f): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2011
. . . and now? undecided
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by THEAMAKA(f): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

Amaka, im through with u. . .pls dont mind. . . wink

with the black lady they must wear RedCross trouser and shirt, coz madam need to make her hair, paint her nails and plaster her face with the latest make up.  tongue oohh, and of course she needs to dress as if shes going to meet president obama, even just to go buy bread and milk at the nearest supermarket.

and other races of women dont get their hair, nails, or makeup done? you sound extremely shallow and simple-minded. is that what your hubby tells you to feel better about yourself? im sure you walk around in rags and with your hair not fixed, right?
buwahaha
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

. . . and now? undecided

date michael jackson types if you hate the thought of black women being in any way related to your man.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2011
i mean, we all know how they end up ones they settle with their african wifes. . .  i see them here now!!! if with the white ladies they were wearing latest fashion, with the black lady they must wear RedCross trouser and shirt, coz madam need to make her hair, paint her nails and plaster her face with the latest make up.   oohh, and of course she needs to dress as if shes going to meet president obama, even just to go buy bread and milk at the nearest supermarket

nbo le leyi ti wa?

your man is very s.tupid.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Mamken(f): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2011
i'm happy u people found ur target for the day. . .
keep on beefing . .

as i've said before. . .
Amaka i'm through with u. . .
and tpiah i didnt even start with u. . .

so ladies, what r u looking for?  undecided
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

ok, we can discuss abt the way i've formulated the sentence, but it wont change anything to what i've said and to the fact that everybody understood it. . . smiley
so we better dont waste time on my bad grammar. . . wink

this person isnt white.

"better dont waste time"?

white wannabe.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Mamken(f): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2011
ok. . . smiley
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by MrsChima(f): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2011
Hmm. It is interesting to see that SOME people still assumed that black women are upset about rejects crawling to the finish line. Seriously people?

For those who are suffering from Clorox bleach Syndrome. Let me break this down further for you so that you can see the "bigger picture". I am going to put this in a social experiment perspective. We have a sample of black women and one of them is your mother. I want you to remove those black women out of the equation and leave your black mother on the podium. I am going to add a list of variables and I want you to tell me what do you think your black mother will say or feel after the social experiment.

You sit there in front of your black mother and tell her that she is worthless, her hair is nappy and unmanageable, baby factory, uneducated, white women can suck dicks better, treat me like a King although I can't afford to wear the crown, allow me to cheat without talking back, and she is white therefore she is beautiful than you will ever be black mother.

Now how do you think your mother will react? Black women and your mother are cut from the same fabric. Please copy and paste this question to your screen saver and remember it to your grave. "How would my black mother react?"
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by debosky(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Now how do you think your mother will react? Black women and your mother are cut from the same fabric. Please copy and paste this question to your screen saver and remember it to your grave. "How would my black mother react?"

Don't be silly. . . .this emotional 'can you say that about your mother' is played out.

How can a person's mum, who grew up in a well organised and structured extended family, well brought up and cultured, respectful of elders and her husband be compared to some of the 'gangsta binshes' out there today?

Too many of the 'black women' have had tough lives, without father/mother figures that are respectable and imbibed the negative aspects of both African and Western culture while leaving aside the positive aspects. They have grown up with wrong values (not saying the men are any better by the way cheesy)

The marked difference between women of our mothers' generation and women of today could not be more pronounced. Self sacrifice was the motto of our mothers' generation - this generation more towards a pay as you go mentality.

I don't know why mothers are always brought up for emotional point scoring when women are being called out. I don't hear any of you referring to your fathers when you say some guys have limp or pencil cocks. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^ because of the context?

presence of gansta binches does not in any way nullify the fact that black males have black mothers (or grandmothers).

anyone's mum could also have been a gangsta binch in her youth.

still doesnt call for disrespect because na the same gansta binch gave you the mouth wey you dey take yab am.

that's why it's the beginning of madness when you attack your mother.

people should learn to face their lives and whichever race they prefer to date, without attacking their very own existence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.