Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote (25641 Views)

Poll: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?

Yes: 38% (19 votes)
No: 61% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Things To Know Before Dating African Men / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Freiburger(m): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I give the black mothers props for trying. Bless their hearts.
AMEN!
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Freiburger(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2011
MOBO999:

Look Tpiah, Mamaken, The Amaka, Goldieluks, go and sit down, why are you all scared and angry, is it because i told you all the truth, you all should learn an wake up, all Black men cheat because 97% of our black women have failed us, they cant even talk to us about Sex, cant even tell us anything, black women are so uptight, a white lady will tell her boyfriend she did an abortion and how it was done, a black women will never do such, all black women know is SECRET, SECRET, SECRET, SECRET and thats why they are insecure and losing out to white women and Oriental women, RUBBISH BLACK WOMEN, most of you are lazy and pretend a lot.
MOBO Na God go bless you.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by chic2pimp(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2011
This dude called Mobo is a Wind Up Merchant. He sures knows how to get under people's skin grin grin grin. Whatever the guy writes, I take with a pinch of salt tbh.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by chic2pimp(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2011
High_Chief:

Mobo you got it rite this time
Tosinville:

^lol

Mobo444, you're ballin', man, you really make alot of sense with diz shitt, negro.
Freiburger:

MOBO Na God go bless you.
How so?How you lot can make sense out of the Mumbo jumbo he wrote down there beats me.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by armyofone(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2011
white men will not kiss and tell, go abt telling every tommy, dic.ky and harry that that gal you see there, i don chop am, she did abortion blah blah or preach that you are going to die in hellfire like african man. so i don't blame the nig gals that want to keep secret secret now  grin

nigeria males know how to kiss and tell so no blame my sistahs jor

MOBO999:

Look Tpiah, Mamaken, The Amaka, Goldieluks, go and sit down, why are you all scared and angry, is it because i told you all the truth, you all should learn an wake up, all Black men cheat because 97% of our black women have failed us, they cant even talk to us about Sex, cant even tell us anything, black women are so uptight, a white lady will tell her boyfriend she did an abortion and how it was done, a black women will never do such, all black women know is SECRET, SECRET, SECRET, SECRET and thats why they are insecure and losing out to white women and Oriental women, RUBBISH BLACK WOMEN, most of you are lazy and pretend a lot.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by eghost247(m): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2011
This Thread is Getting Old NEXT
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by dayokanu(m): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2011
armyofone:

white men will not kiss and tell, go abt telling every tommy, dic.ky and harry that that gal you see there, i don chop am, she did abortion blah blah or preach that you are going to die in hellfire like african man. so i don't blame the nig gals that want to keep secret secret now grin

nigeria males know how to kiss and tell so no blame my sistahs jor

But I have never told anyone that I don chop you, that you gave me Mouth Action, That you gave me doggy style that you rode me ferociously
That you are my best lasy for last month
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by armyofone(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2011
devil go soda that your black finger grin grin grin
you never gist me the uncle sam saga/how you got into it, still waiting.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by dayokanu(m): 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2011
armyofone:

devil go soda that your black finger grin grin grin
you never gist me the uncle sam saga/how you got into it, still waiting.

The same devil go solder your thighs together grin grin

The same devil go chook that your bobby inside my mouth.

Meet me in the room for more gists
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by aloyemeka1: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Actually the reverse is the case. The blacker the better. The myth is usually around Africans who are closer to Africa or AA men who are very dark and probably unmixed genetically.

Mixing is believed to make the men "softer"
Nigga please. Native Americans are the most potent specie in males. East Africans come second and Nigerian men are at the bottom of the list among Africans. Stop tooting your horn please.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by dayokanu(m): 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^ How many of them have you done before?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by MrsChima(f): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2011
Sighs.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2011
i think it's about time that the women on this site stop replying to MUMU (Mobo)
who clearly wants to piss us off.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by MrsChima(f): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2011
Mobo is easy and barking for attention is his only redemption.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by aloyemeka1: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ How many of them have you done before?

That's one of the advantages of hearsay and researches. Nigerian men typically have round/pot bellies, how do you think they can successfully navigate around the bed with such load severely attached to their posterior?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2011
@chima exactly and I won't give him the time of the day.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Basseti: 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2011
aloy/emeka:

That's one of the advantages of hearsay and researches. [b]Nigerian men typically have round/pot bellies, [/b]how do you think they can successfully navigate around the bed with such load severely attached to their posterior?

Typically??

Nigerian pot bellies aint got nothing on the beer guzzling, deer hunting , truck driving hillie billies in the South.

And besides, what has a paunch gat to do with fecundity?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by dayokanu(m): 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
aloy/emeka:

That's one of the advantages of hearsay and researches. Nigerian men typically have round/pot bellies, how do you think they can successfully navigate around the bed with such load severely attached to their posterior?

Maybe thats why other female of other Nationalities love us. The round pot belly might be the reason
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by aloyemeka1: 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Maybe thats why other female of other Nationalities love us. The round pot belly might be the reason

They love you because they wanna stick you for your paper. Naija guys are the richest African men per capita.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Tosinville(m): 12:02am On Mar 29, 2011
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 29, 2011
a lot of nigerian men that i do know (& have seen)
that are a certain age have pot bellies.
nothing wrong with that. They are eating good! wink cheesy
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by aloyemeka1: 12:24am On Mar 29, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

a lot of nigerian men that i do know (& have seen)
that are a certain age have pot bellies.
nothing wrong with that. They are eating good!  wink cheesy

They don't like you mentioning that part of their faulty anatomy. DayoKanu is pregnant with twins and he will probably move in bed like a python that swallowed a small baby.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Tosinville(m): 12:25am On Mar 29, 2011
Pot bellies? where do you know them & see them?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by fstranger3(m): 12:26am On Mar 29, 2011
aloy/emeka:

They don't like you mentioning that part of their faulty anatomy. DayoKanu is pregnant with twins and he will probably move in bed like a python that swallowed a small baby.

Have you ever been in bed with DK?

How did you know all these?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 29, 2011
lol @ aloy

@tosin where I live there are LOTS of Africans.
So many to the point where FOR THE MOST PART I can look at them and pretty
much tell and guess accurately where they are from.
My mother works with alot of Nigerians and I go to school with some.
So I see how their parents look grin and so forth.
Like I said, I am not cracking jokes cause
I don't see anything wrong with older men having pot bellies.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by aloyemeka1: 12:32am On Mar 29, 2011
fstranger3:

Have you ever been in bed with DK?

How did you know all these?
From Nairaland's gossip blog.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by fstranger3(m): 12:35am On Mar 29, 2011
aloy/emeka:

From Nairaland's gossip blog.

Well, if you donk like Dk's pot belly, which I agree is not particularly flattering grin

what say you about my 8 pack abs? cheesy

Wanna come play with me?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Tosinville(m): 12:36am On Mar 29, 2011
MzD
Smh!. . . . Some of your words are getting strange lately, hope u & mrs.chima didn't exchange password? must of you here just love to assume due to what you see on romance section.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 29, 2011
Tosin when your 7 days of menstruation pass,
we can talk.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by dayokanu(m): 12:50am On Mar 29, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Most women love our Python sized ding dongs and dont like us rushing .

Funmi you can testify to all these
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Tosinville(m): 12:55am On Mar 29, 2011
MzD
Its certain you must be the one menstruting at the moment & don't stain d floor pls lol
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 29, 2011
tosin. . .you ARE a bloody stain tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.