Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote (25643 Views)

Poll: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?

Yes: 38% (19 votes)
No: 61% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Things To Know Before Dating African Men / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by MissyB3(f): 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Let me break this down further for you so that you can see the "bigger picture". I am going to put this in a social experiment perspective. We have a sample of black women and one of them is your mother. I want you to remove those black women out of the equation and leave your black mother on the podium. I am going to add a list of variables and I want you to tell me what do you think your black mother will say or feel after the social experiment.

You sit there in front of your black mother and tell her that she is worthless, her hair is nappy and unmanageable, baby factory, uneducated, white women can suck dicks better, treat me like a King although I can't afford to wear the crown, allow me to cheat without talking back, and she is white therefore she is beautiful than you will ever be black mother.

Now how do you think your mother will react? Black women and your mother are cut from the same fabric. Please copy and paste this question to your screen saver and remember it to your grave. "How would my black mother react?"
For the length of time Mrs Chima has been on NL, this is her only post [ I can remember] that makes not just absolute sense, but is neatly put. Void of swear words and childish tantrum . . . . Clear and concise.  cool
Didn't go through the thread but I like this comment. MOBO44, where are you?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2011
it's a mental disease when it gets to that level.

desperately unhappy people, because if they were happy with their lives, they wouldnt spend so much time griping over women who they say they dont even meet?

seems like a lot of mental energy to expend on another person who you say you're not with. So the one you are with, how much percentage of your attention do you give her, since you're always thinking about others.

probably even when having sex.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by debosky(m): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2011
tpiah!:

^^ because of the context?

presence of gansta binches does not in any way nullify the fact that black males have black mothers (or grandmothers).

anyone's mum could also have been a gangsta binch in her youth.

While that is true, no one can deny that there are infinitely more gangsta binshes around now than in the past because family units have broken down.

still doesnt call for disrespect because na the[b] same gansta binch gave you the mouth wey you dey take yab am[/b].

I disagree - most of the mothers of this generation are not gangsta binshes so they are not the same. I don't advocate disrespect, but to claim equality with this generation's mothers is a travesty. The only equality that exists is anatomical and not behavioural.

Anyone who is unable to distinguish between the very different upbringing of mothers of 50+ years and the young ladies of today is severely lacking in logical reasoning skills.

that's why it's the beginning of madness when you attack your mother.

It is intellectually shallow to consider any attack on women as an attack on your mother. Your mother and the women being described here have been brought up under different social and economical circumstances such that they CANNOT be regarded as the same in any guise, beyond their anatomical similarities.

To simplify, if the 'attack' was that women are too hairy or have fat lips, then you can say you are insulting your mother. grin

If behavioural characteristics are being attacked, you will do well to recognise the stark differences that exist between young women of today and those of past generations.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2011
debosky:

While that is true, no one can deny that there are infinitely more gangsta binshes around now than in the past because family units have broken down.

well, learn to take responsibility for your lifestyle.

you cant glorify the video vixens on tv and in strip clubs, lose your senses (and wallet) everytime you see a butt or bosom, glorify drugs, then turn around to castigate gansta binches for typifying your choices. They are only dancing to the tune you set.

I disagree - most of the mothers of this generation are not gangsta binshes so they are not the same. I don't advocate disrespect, but to claim equality with this generation's mothers is a travesty. The only equality that exists is anatomical and not behavioural.

my answer is the same as above.

may i add that you do not know what happened in the past. Is it not the same environment where women were killing and destroying themselves in polygamous or womanizing households?

is that so much different from gansta binches who will also grow up and then have a veneer of respectability with time.

I'm not condoning any wild behaviour, but the narrow pov.

Anyone who is unable to distinguish between the very different upbringing of mothers of 50+ years and the young ladies of today is severely lacking in logical reasoning skills.

see my answer above.

It is intellectually shallow to consider any attack on women as an attack on your mother. Your mother and the women being described here have been brought up under different social and economical circumstances such that they CANNOT be regarded as the same in any guise, beyond their anatomical similarities.

To simplify, if the 'attack' was that women are too hairy or have fat lips, then you can say you are insulting your mother. grin

If behavioural characteristics are being attacked, you will do well to recognise the stark differences that exist between young women of today and those of past generations.

it is what it is.

if you make a habit of attacking black women simply because you got a visa, then you must be forgetting your mother or grandmother is also one.

if you cant respect your mother, then you cant respect any woman, period.

bad character.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by debosky(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2011
tpiah!:

well, learn to take responsibility for your lifestyle.

you cant glorify the video vixens on tv and in strip clubs, lose your senses (and wallet) everytime you see a butt or bosom, glorify drugs, then turn around to castigate gansta binches for typifying your choices. They are only dancing to the tune you set.

Only an irresponsible woman or one who is not well brought up will typify such choices. Whores and prostitutes have existed since the dawn of mankind - any woman that takes that as an excuse to be a gangsta binsh is not worthy of womanhood.

Let's take it to an individual level - will you become a stripper or video vixen because some men glorify it?

Are you saying women are so gullible that they can only become what men 'glorify' and can't think for themselves? undecided

may i add that you do not know what happened in the past. Is it not the same environment where women were killing and destroying themselves in polygamous or womanizing households?

I am not saying there were no ills in the previous environment. What I am saying is that, when all factors are considered, the women of yore were more dignified, self-respecting and honour deserving than many of today's women. The past environment was not perfect, but it produced better products than the current one.

is that so much different from gansta binches who will also grow up and then have a veneer of respectability with time.

Hardly - most gangsta binshes never get a veneer of respectability, unless they snag a mugu. Most turn into bitter old women, or try to reform when it is too late and hold on to the 'I chose to be independent' moniker.

if you make a habit of attacking black women simply because you got a visa, then you must be forgetting your mother or grandmother is also one.

I disagree - the 'blackness' isn't what is being dissed, it is the reprehensible behaviour and traits that have become synonymous with many (not all) black women. If you can't make this important distinction, then there is no way the problem can be solved.

It is foolishness to lump all black women together when they are not all brought up in the same fashion. Surely you as an intelligent woman can appreciate that?

Anyone abusing anyone else because he/she has a visa is a simpleton.

if you cant respect your mother, then you cant respect any woman, period.

Most people's mums wouldn't do the type of things many young women are doing these days, so the respect issue doesn't come in. As far as I know, most mums were not video vixens or strippers, or even if some were, there is a far greater proportion today than in the past.

Again, I am sure the majority of people here respect their mums, but that respect doesn't automatically apply to other women who don't hold the same values or behave in a self-respecting fashion.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
debosky:

Only an irresponsible woman or one who is not well brought up will typify such choices. Whores and love-peddlers have existed since the dawn of mankind - any woman that takes that as an excuse to be a gangsta binsh is not worthy of womanhood.

Let's take it to an individual level - will you become a stripper or video vixen because some men glorify it?

it's human nature to want to be admired. If all the men in your environment tell you a woman is only desirable if she displays gansta traits, then most women in that locality will do so either out of genuine conviction, gullibility or because their choices are limited.

of course i wouldnt become a stripper if i had strict religious convictions, all things being equal.

if i didnt, and had no role model to tell me otherwise, then stripping/video vixen would of course be an option for me.

Are you saying women are so gullible that they can only become what men 'glorify' and can't think for themselves? undecided

whatever opens the cash flow or keeps the compliments coming.

same way men become drug couriers, corruption czars  or armed robbers  since it brings them money and attention.

would you rather be poor and hungry but with convictions, or rich and pampered without any. How many humans not to talk of women, can choose the first option without being religious?

I am not saying there were no ills in the previous environment. What I am saying is that, when all factors are considered, the women of yore were more dignified, self-respecting and honour deserving than many of today's women. The past environment was not perfect, but it produced better products than the current one.

aye ti laju and even then, past generations were replete with stories of witches, mammy water and whatnot.

the men are also not blameless, like i mentioned before.

our lifestyles have consequences. If you turn women into a commodity, then that's what they'll be.

Hardly - most gangsta binshes never get a veneer of respectability, unless they snag a mugu. Most turn into bitter old women, or try to reform when it is too late and hold on to the 'I chose to be independent' moniker.

history is forgiving, and you anyway cant know until the time comes.

even many former love-peddlers are married and settled now- that alone pours cold water on your statement.

I disagree - the 'blackness' isn't what is being dissed, it is the reprehensible behaviour and traits that have become synonymous with many (not all) black women. If you can't make this important distinction, then there is no way the problem can be solved.

it is also reprehensible behaviour for a black man to spend all his time dissing black women. There are many traits black men exhibit nowadays which are just horrible and disgusting.

so no saint here.

It is foolishness to lump all black women together when they are not all brought up in the same fashion. Surely you as an intelligent woman can appreciate that?

so preach to your brothers who lump all black women together because they had a couple of experiences with a hooker.

Anyone abusing anyone else because he/she has a visa is a simpleton.

my point was ara oko wo'lu therefore person no go hear word again.

Most people's mums wouldn't do the type of things many young women are doing these days, so the respect issue doesn't come in. As far as I know, most mums were not video vixens or strippers, or even if some were, there is a far greater proportion today than in the past.

Again, I am sure the majority of people here respect their mums, but that respect doesn't automatically apply to other women who don't hold the same values or behave in a self-respecting fashion.

respect does not have to be earned before it's given.

and it's men who enjoy video vixens and strippers.

when fashola tried to close down lagos strip clubs, the backlash almost cost him his job.

so, preach to your brothers who cant do without these?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2011
I'm in no way glorifying gansterism and alternative lifestyles, but blacks like mobo444 and his cronies, are way out of line with their crude views and nasty attitudes.

they are not better than the hookers they hang out with.

and yes, if you respect your mother, you will respect black women.

every human knows the type of company that matches their lifestyle.

if you werent part and parcel of the things you're shouting about, you wouldnt be there.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Freiburger(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2011
Here we go again.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2011
if the hunter learns to shoot without missing, then the bird also learns to fly without perching.

nobody has to sit down and take continuous misrepresentation and intentional maligning by ill mannered, uncouth people.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Freiburger(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2011
My own mother don't even care when someone says, ''white women are better than black women in bed'' but i see most ladies out here getting mad you can even sense thir fraustrations. funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2011
you sound senseless.

do i really need to ask where you're from. undecided

ma wo aye e:

Freiburger:

afterall my wife is a German and i'm proud she is a nairalander.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Mamken(f): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2011
Freiburger:

My own mother don't even care when someone says, ''white women are better than black women in bed'' but i see most ladies out here getting mad you can even sense thir fraustrations. funny grin grin grin grin

u sound sensefull. . .
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Freiburger(m): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2011
tpiah!:

you sound senseless.

do i really need to ask where you're from. undecided

ma wo aye e:

grin grin grin grin grin grin quoting what i said months ago,get a job. your inferiority is distgusting
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Freiburger(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2011
well i haven't got your time now coz i know retarded ppls like you going arroung abusing every white lady they see with a black man keep your inferiority complex to yourself it's distgusting and even kills my appettite for black ladies with your mentality.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2011
at least you got your visa, lets thank whoever gave it to you.

are you mamakent btw, because your nigerian english is of the village variety.

dont know why some nigerian men like pretending to be white women. undecided
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Freiburger(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^^ I'll get get back to u.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2011
you do that.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2011
see the type of person wey debosky dey defend for here. A cross dressing transexual (doesnt mean I'm knocking them) with low IQ to boot.

much better to have kept quiet!!

make you no receive stupidity by association!
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by debosky(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2011
tpiah!:

see the type of person wey debosky dey defend for here. A cross dressing transexual (doesnt mean I'm knocking them) with low IQ to boot.

much better to have kept quiet!!

make you no receive stupidity by association!

God forbid. cheesy

You should know me by now - I addressed the issues and not any misguided personalities here. There is an issue with an increasing number black women, no amount of referring to mothers can detract from that - it simply serves as a distraction and doesn't address the root cause of the problem.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^well, I hope you have no problem with the company you're keeping.

eg friedburger and mobo444.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by debosky(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2011
I'm not keeping anyone's company, especially not loonies who need urgent psychological assessment. cheesy
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by dayokanu(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2011
Missy ★ B:

For the length of time Mrs Chima has been on NL, this is her only post [ I can remember] that makes not just absolute sense, but is neatly put. Void of swear words and childish tantrum . . . . Clear and concise.  cool
Didn't go through the thread but I like this comment. MOBO44, where are you?

So when women folks say some degrading things about young men, Can we refer them to their fathers?

E.g For everytime women say or insinuate that blackmen are lazy, irresponsible, jailbirds, smal dicked, dropouts etc Are we allowed to redirect you to an image of your dad?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2011
dayokanu:

So when women folks say some degrading things about young men, Can we refer them to their fathers?

E.g For everytime women say or insinuate that blackmen are lazy, irresponsible, jailbirds, smal dicked, dropouts etc Are we allowed to redirect you to an image of your dad?

nobody is preventing you from doing so.

if you abuse black women and we remind you your mothers are black, then by all means return the favour whenever you see unwarranted generalizations and maligning of black males.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by armyofone(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2011
Interesting topic, brb
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by dayokanu(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2011
armyofone:

Interesting topic, brb

Hauwa,

Are you white? Like white like snow?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2011
dayokanu is very weird today.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2011
tpiah!:

dayokanu is very weird today.

How am I weird Tope. Kini mo se.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by debosky(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2011
tpiah!:

nobody is preventing you from doing so.

if you abuse black women and we remind you your mothers are black, then by all means return the favour whenever you see unwarranted generalizations and maligning of black males.

Men generally don't do so because it is illogical and unreasonable. It is an abdication of personal responsibility to want to use someone's parents (mother or father) to explain away or deflect individual criticism.

Besides, it is poorly cultured and very disrespectful to refer to other's parents. . . . .is this not another sign of the behavioural issues affecting many today's women? cheesy
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Tosinville(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2011
Tpiah loves topic like this, she dislike whenever you're against black women but i haven't done that yet cos never would be against one but for these nigerian modern girls.

Back to topic, i'll do that whenever i try a white lady compare to my black lady but let the nigerian guys abroad on here keep confessing about their experience with the white chicks.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

Amaka, im through with u. . .pls dont mind. . . wink

MZ. . .white ladies never lose temper. . . smiley perhaps thats what makes the difference.

anyway, unfortunately u r right with the points u mentioned. . .some black men have no conscience. but those r also the ones that end up cleaning their black wifes nyash ones they've finish the white ladies life. . . wink GOD is watching!
i mean, we all know how they end up ones they settle with their african wifes. . . grin i see them here now!!! if with the white ladies they were wearing latest fashion, with the black lady they must wear RedCross trouser and shirt, coz madam need to make her hair, paint her nails and plaster her face with the latest make up.  tongue oohh, and of course she needs to dress as if shes going to meet president obama, even just to go buy bread and milk at the nearest supermarket.

btw, my mans experiment last for the past 15 years now. . .

OK Mamken I never had a problem with you and I still don't but remember this is MzDarkSkin you are talking to hun.
First of all you said "white ladies never lose temper" you and I BOTH know that is a goddamn lie so no need to even
further explain it more so than you are here talking about how you are the target and blsey blsey but yet you are the one
getting defensive and posting with a hint of sarcasm and YES even stereotype. I don't know what you meant by the highlighted
line but let me tell you, some white women here in the states practically DRAW their own facial expressions with the eye liners,
mascara on deck and applied so heavy it looks like a weave track, lip stick over done and they smell like they marinated in
body spray. Let's not get started on how much they dress up JUST to attract a dude and to be considered competition to blk/
latina chicks. Please let's not go there so I won't have to explain how many times I have to leave a damn nail salon in search of another
one cause the line is full, 90 percent of the clients being white. ok?

I am Jamo and I know there are Africans, African Americans and even non black men who go gaga for some jerk  grin  grin
but NEVER ONCE HAVE OR WOULD I SAY/SAID that I am better than the women who belong to their ethnicity. Not only would I be
kidding my self but I would that day be deluded. Whites cry "reverse racism" at the drop of a dime nowadays! and if a group of
black chicks look at a white girl and her black bf she swears its because she is white when GOD knows what is on those girls mind.
I say if you are not comfortable enough to be proud of your relationship and are too timid to enjoy yourself in public with your
partner who is not the same race as you and worry about what others think, then what was the point in hooking up?

as for the last line "btw, my mans experiment last for the past 15 years now. . . " there are couples who are together for 35 years and the woman or man is too daft to realize that an affair has been going on right under their nose for 25 of those years  wink don't flatter yourself. It makes you look bad.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by dayokanu(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2011
Thats the difference between a man and a woman.

When a man is attacking you, hardly would he refer to a girls dad. But women before they say 3 sentences, they already bring your mom into the fray.

Also read back Tope lemme ask you, Are you saying on the average the moral value of the generation of our parents is the same as for today? If not then it makes no sense comparing the average girl of today to your moms generation same with for men
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Thats the difference between a man and a woman.

When a man is attacking you, hardly would he refer to a girls dad. But women before they say 3 sentences, they already bring your mom into the fray.

because your mum was your first point of contact with the female species.

so, your not liking your fellow females, has a lot to do with the females around you when you were growing up, or the ones you surround yourself with presently.

bringing your mum into the conversation is supposed to remind normal men that the women they're talking to or about, also includes their mum.

if you dont get it, then no problem,

Also read back Tope lemme ask you, Are you saying on the average the moral value of the generation of our parents is the same as for today? If not then it makes no sense comparing the average girl of today to your moms generation same with for men

debosky said that, not me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 266
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.