Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote (25655 Views)

Poll: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?

Yes: 38% (19 votes)
No: 61% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Things To Know Before Dating African Men / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Tosinville(m): 1:04am On Mar 29, 2011
MzD
Oops! don't let me whoop yo small booty plz lol
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 29, 2011
Tosinville:

MzD
Oops! don't let me whoop yo small booty plz lol
angry
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Tosinville(m): 1:08am On Mar 29, 2011
I know u gon' like that lol
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by chic2pimp(m): 1:10am On Mar 29, 2011
dayokanu:

Most women love our Python sized ding dongs and dont like us rushing .

Funmi you can testify to all these
So you have added Aloy emeka to your list of  Gay conquest abi?

fstranger3:

Have you ever been in bed with DK?
How did you know all these?
Ain't that obvious?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by aloyemeka1: 1:24am On Mar 29, 2011
dayokanu:

Most women love our Python sized ding dongs and dont like us rushing .

Funmi you can testify to all these
Python size ke?. Plz don't mix laziness/below par job with expertise. It is common knowledge that Nigerian men suck in bed; Many International women manage them because of their cash money and Nigerian women are just stuck with them.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 29, 2011
tosin go to sleep.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Tosinville(m): 1:35am On Mar 29, 2011
MzD always on my azz lol, do you wanna come over & sleep also?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by fstranger3(m): 1:38am On Mar 29, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Python size ke?. Plz don't mix laziness/below par job with expertise. It is common knowledge that Nigerian men suck in bed; women manage them because of their cash money.

You are wrong. I met this Colombian college chic last week. After we got  to my apartment, she started riding me, and suddenly she was moaning real loudly to the point that she almost woke my roomie, and when I asked her how she was feeling, she said (word for word): This is exactly what I have heard from my friends about Nigerians, your ding dong is larger that that of most men. and that it felt great to have me inside of her, filled up to the brim, with no space left. cheesy

And since then she has been calling my phone non-stop. Non stop I tell ya. Talk about superior work done by this humble ambassador of Naija men. grin
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by mamagee3(f): 2:13am On Mar 29, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Very cool!
Cool as cool can get . . .
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 29, 2011
^^you really liked my analysis of your dream, henh. cheesy
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by fstranger3(m): 2:18am On Mar 29, 2011
^^^

Wanna ride me and see how I use my tool and why naija men are the best in the world? cool
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by dayokanu(m): 2:19am On Mar 29, 2011
tpiah!:

^^you really liked my analysis of your dream, henh. cheesy

Wet dreams?

Stranger? who gave you access to tpiah? Dont you know shes mine?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by tyson55(m): 2:27am On Mar 29, 2011
Huh? I thought tpiah was a guy!
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by aloyemeka1: 2:32am On Mar 29, 2011
fstranger3:

You are wrong. I met this Colombian college chic last week. After we got  to my apartment, she started riding me, and suddenly she was moaning real loudly to the point that she almost woke my roomie, and when I asked her how she was feeling, she said (word for word): This is exactly what I have heard from my friends about Nigerians, your ding dong is larger that that of most men. and that it felt great to have me inside of her, filled up to the brim, with no space left. cheesy

And since then she has been calling my phone non-stop. Non stop I tell ya. Talk about superior work done by this humble ambassador of Naija men. grin

She was moaning because she had too much gas but you were too full of yourself to notice her bloated stomach.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Pweety4me(f): 2:34am On Mar 29, 2011
How revolting!
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by fstranger3(m): 2:34am On Mar 29, 2011
dayokanu:

Wet dreams?

Stranger? who gave you access to tpiah? Dont you know shes mine?
^^^

Well she and other people said they are turned off by your pot belly.

So i just want to redeeem our image in her eyes by giving her the opportunity to come mesmerize with my 8 pack abs.

Nothing sinister grin
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Pweety4me(f): 2:38am On Mar 29, 2011
Dreamer!
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by fstranger3(m): 2:51am On Mar 29, 2011
aloy/emeka:

She was moaning because she had too much gas but you were too full of yourself to notice her bloated stomach.

why would she be calling my phone then?

Wanna give it a try then?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 29, 2011
this thread has gotten as boring as heck.

friedbooger where are you to provide some comic relief.

and where did you say you were from again?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by aloyemeka1: 2:55am On Mar 29, 2011
fstranger3:

why would she be calling my phone then?

Half a prik is better than no prik.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by dayokanu(m): 3:20am On Mar 29, 2011
tpiah!:

this thread has gotten as boring as heck.

friedbooger where are you to provide some comic relief.

and where did you say you were from again?

Yeah I agree.

lets go to the room and heat up the sheets jare
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 29, 2011
fstranger3:

You are wrong. I met this Colombian college chic last week. After we got  to my apartment, she started riding me, and suddenly she was moaning real loudly to the point that she almost woke my roomie, and when I asked her how she was feeling, she said (word for word): This is exactly what I have heard from my friends about Nigerians, your ding dong is larger that that of most men. and that it felt great to have me inside of her, filled up to the brim, with no space left. cheesy

give it a rest bro.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by THEAMAKA(f): 5:32am On Mar 29, 2011
I only read up to page 8, but some people are CLEARLY missing the point here. its not about what generation or time period the girls of today grew up in vs the time when your mother grew up.
when you attack ALL BLACK WOMEN and try to paint them as these stereotypical "caricatures," you are only dissing your mother. the comments that I've read here speak for themselves. just because you've tasted a few black women that were sub-par in the bedroom, you wanna say all black women are bad in bed? you wanna say you dont want your kids to marry a black woman? etc etc etc, knowing good and well they have black female family members that were born and raised in the same time period (if thats even an excuse at all). when you attack and stereotype all black women, regardless of what you think, your mother is thrown into the equation. you can always say you don't fancy certain girls or black girls with a certain character, but don't go on to degrade ALL BLACK WOMEN under one stereotype just to start uplifting your honkey, okay?
and Freiburger is always the one to talk, that ex-convict look alike that is now feeling funky since he got his VISA to Germany. and why on Earth would someone be telling their mother "white women are better than black women in bed" to where you can say she didn't get angry but girls on NL are? lmfaooooo. i swear, what some people will say sef.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by THEAMAKA(f): 5:40am On Mar 29, 2011
also and it seems since they got their VISA and some white girls have been buttering up their heads just so they can sleep with them and satisfy their "jungle fever" Nigerian men's egos have gone through the roof. so because a few honkies give them the time of day, they will not allow anyone to rest and label us all jealous? lmfao.
when people like MOBO make comments like "all black women are good for nothing" then that basically goes back to what i said in my previous comment. just address the ones you dont fancy, and stop heaping all black women into one equation. THAT's the issue i have with some of the reasoning in here. SMH
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Mamken(f): 7:14am On Mar 29, 2011
i'm sorry, i cant read all this bla bla bla, no time for that.

my last statement in this thread. . .

i'm sorry if i offendet anybody in anyway. it was absolutly not my intention.
actually i'm here for fun and to kill some time at work before i get back home to my family.
i'm not here to argue or fight anybody and i categorically separe private live and internet.
i blame the "white lady" living in the hope to find a solution to their miserable relation between her and her nigerian boyfriend here on NL. and i've seen more than one post treating this topic.
i can assure u, that not all relationships between white and black r out of profit. some men and women just enjoy beeing together apart from the color of their skin, the size of their abdala, the tightness of their p0ssie or the skills both of them bring to bed.

wish u all a nice day. . . . smiley
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Tosinville(m): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2011
The mistakes they're making is that all modern girls [black girls] of this days, so ladies don't try to include someone's MOTHER in this issue abeg.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2011
^Do you have a mother?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2011
Anyway @ topic do people fel they deserve a medal because they`re sleeping with and dating other races?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Tosinville(m): 11:28am On Mar 29, 2011
Yeye kwesan
Do you have a mother? no na ur mama born me, sule

***Tosinville slaps Tpiah across the face, ouch!!***
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by airmark(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2011
Those white girls can make you lose your senses in bed. Add this to other benefits that go with the relationship. wink
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2011
lmao @ airmark  grin

lose senses eh? seems are u still recovering  grin grin

just joking bro.

Amaka sis don't take it to heart hun. And azzhole will be an azzhole and clearly some ppl are trying to get us wound up. Ask me what do they hope to achieve by doing so and I have no answers but don't give them the satisfaction.

We are only proving a point that black women are 'aggressive' (no matter how sensible/reasonable our argument is *sighs*).
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by MrsChima(f): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2011
My social experiment is officially concluded. My hypothesis question was Would the boys react pleasantly when "mothers" are thrown into the equation with black women?

Based on the results of my experiment, the null hypothesis is false therefore rejected.

Thanks for being such wonderful subjects. wink A coupon for Mr. Bigg was mailed to your "area".

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Ugly And Stupid? / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.