Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare (26444 Views)

Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs / Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu / Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by udomonday: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=AlphaSentinel post=97361503]To be honest, I really think Tinubu is the only southern politician that can hold this country together. In as much as no politician is perfect, I strongly believe he has the political toughness to be independent in thought and action.

I agree with Bakare on this one..
[/quote

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by ChoCho54(f): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
wellmax:

No mind auto correct
It's not autocorrect anything. Such a word does not exist.
You know your name.. olodo!
Are you not a buhari supporter cheesy
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Truthteller2020: 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Rebuke: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
Please and please, Baba Tunde Bakare, don't start o.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by wellmax(m): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
ChoCho54:
It's not autocorrect anything. Such a word does not exist.
You know your name.. olodo!
Are you not a buhari supporter cheesy
Ok
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by FemiLastBorn(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
blinking001:
Tinubu we dont want you. That's all
who do u now want. Atiku? grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by surgical: 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
Yodexy:
They are regrouping again.
Exactly, the same set of people o,this bakare thinks we are still in 2014,when they hoodwinked us with their fake Messiah,now they are subtly promoting another one.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Scamperlee(m): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Cyberterror:
Tinubu will make a good President but APC should have mercy on Igbos and give us the Presidency.
So that you people can japa and create your own nation

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by ideylaff: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
We ain't looking no shit

All we want is for his gadmnnn wings to be cliped
Because it is obvious he is everything but good

Tunde bakari is one hell of a pussy ass niggarr..
Someone should wake him up from his sleep

There was never a time he secured my state ...
That state belongs to Pdp anyday anytime twice on election day...
Damnnn...alot of no good sons of bitches in this nation

Barman give me another bottles

always knew he was suspect.....just showing his true colours....

very low point of his life with all he just said..

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Sirjosephsir: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
Some men of god should be stone to death,i cant believe pastor tunde bakare who brought buhari to us as president is now calling on us again to vote for the greatest greedy politician asiwaju Ahmed tinubu as Nigeria president. This country will make a great mistake by voting for tinubu. In fact we need revolution.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Scamperlee(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Tinubu has his faults, yes, but he's worked ahead of all he's enjoying today. Bakare, who's known as anti-tinubu, singing his praises now means he's seen how far tinubu has went and he couldn't hide the truths anymore. I would suggest tinubu support Osinbajo in 2023 as the president. Some persons are destined as kingmakers, not kings which tinubu is a typical example of.
Nothing is impossible. Favoured side of a coin can help him too. But all of them are just the same thing. Which areas Osibanjo himself as helped Nigerians out in terms of poverty, insecurity, power failure, etc that can convince us to choose him in 2023
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bakare has steadily turned the revered altar of God to a political platform.
God's kingdom is not of this world.
His kingdom is in the hearts of men who are turned to him and have accepted Jesus Christ as their saviour.
The moment you make that pulpit a political platform, you're not different from the northern ulemas who turn mosques to political houses.
The end of this is terrorism and extremism.
I pray he doesn't lead his members down that path.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by valirex: 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
Balogunodua come and behold your stupidity cheesy
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by smsinnigeria(m): 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
kirajustice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ScTUBpLiNo
if I look inward I will not vote for anybody behind this calamity that has befallen Nigerians. Apc pastors are now regrouping and using the alter they made by themselves and dedicated to their concubines to sermonize ever increasing number of the gullible members of public.

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by kinglee007(m): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sonyboom:

That's is because he refuse to reason foolishly like your bigoted father ba ?!

At this age and time, you're still insulting people's parents for no reason? It's still a mystery how someone's opinion becomes a bone in the throat of another.
We'll, it takes someone that has a big footed father that thinks foolishly to know another big footed father that thinks foolishly.

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Balogunodua(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
valirex:
Balogunodua come and behold your stupidity cheesy
Oba of Benin is impressed... grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by seunayantokun(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
Everybody says what they wish, but God has the final say.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by heysquare(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
One Of the reasonS NIGERIANS ARE AGAINST HIM (TINUBU) IS BECAUSE HE WAS ONE OF THOSE WHO BROUGHT THIS PRESENT EVIL ADMINISTRATION ON NIGERIANS, angry angry

NIGERIANS ARE NOW IN SO MUCH HARDSHIP angry angry ,INSECURERITY HAS INCREASED AND HERE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT 2023,

NIGERIANS ARE AFTER THIER SURVIVAL

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy

And where were you when he supported Jonathan against their ACN candidate, Malam Nuhu Ribadu?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by NGpatriot: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
SeriouslySense:
All these deceivers parading as men of God, hmm

If na abuse den abuse Tinubu, they won't deceivers parading axs men of God.

Funny people..

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by NGpatriot: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
blinking001:
Tinubu we dont want you. That's all

Who is we? You obviously think this is about Igbos..

3 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
kinglee007:
Money has changed hands. This Kontri sef. Truly everyone has a price.

lol, money wey dey burst braingrin
Tinubu is a cheerful giver o....
Naija my corn-tree
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by jaxxy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
I have always known Tunde bakare is as unpredictable as the wind. Lol

I agree tinubu worked hard and most or some of his enemies aren’t noble bt that’s doesn’t make him any better and exemplary. What is wrong is wrong. We deserve better.

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by AntiBalogunodua: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
[s]
Balogunodua:

Oba of Benin is impressed... grin
[/s]
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by tomakint: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
This is nothing but pure gibberish cum beautiful nonsense from Pastor Bakare and how he lost it to this level, beats me. He is even arrogant in his supports for Buhari in 2015 and 2019......God's wrath may fall upon him for this open shame of madness he just displayed right there. Tinubu? God forbids it.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by ayulah1(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
How could people go to church to worship God, on getting dere pastor started preaching about politics and singing praises of a politician who do not value masses than their selfish interest, left to me I will just walk away. A pastor he's even boasting and saying if he embezzled money thru alfa beta others should go and create a means too, imagine dis is coming out from a man of God... Love of money and materials things has blind-folded some men of God
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by wonlasewonimi: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
So, in the whole of Nigeria, it is only a rogue like Tinubu that can be President? One day you all go get sense.

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by lexy2014: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kittex7:
I don't know why some Yoruba keep antagonizing this Tinubu man. He's the man we all need to bring out and support. Do not mind other tribes like Igbo and some Hausa. They know how to support their own. Don't let Igbo use Christianity deceive you my Yoruba people. They are all set of hypocrites. Imagine we allow them to do anyhow in Lagos by now they would have started claiming our own soil. My people put your ethnic first b4 religion.

So what does Tinubu have to offer Nigeria as it's president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Imo Women Shut Sterling Global Oil Company Over Unpaid Burial Rites / Kaduna Lawmaker, Garba Madami, Dies 3 Days After Inauguration / Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.