Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. (48914 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Bozzy001(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Just preach the gospel to her; tell her Heaven is real likewise hell, since you are not bold enough ���

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
CryptoClub2018:
Same here and I am 33
Wow
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Johzhier97(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
Just Flash d Bar......Dem go interpret ur mind.....say no more.....

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by frozen70(f): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
Twenty8:
Whenever I see a girl that catches my attention, and I want to talk to her, I suddenly freeze, I don't know what to say to her, I simply have no idea. I need help from people with experience please, any idea or tricks will do.

Just start being friendly with girls

Get close to them with caution and you will understand their nature and how to get into them

Women are a set of people you must study well for you to get along with them because they have a complex nature yet very friendly when you get to know them

From there you will start a good relationship, you musnt toast a girl but your interactions with her will send the signal

Good luck to you

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by naijadrivablog: 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
Funny thang is that I don't toast but bang. How I de do am? I de redpilled-gals say I no send but sometimes, I show empathy but never a Pleaser!
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by LikeAking: 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
seanwilliam:
I’m a cancer but I get boldness die except I don’t have interest or morale

Cool.

u RE A PERFECT CANCERERIAN.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by LikeAking: 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
jeyselassie:
wtf is a Cancer man?

zODIAC SIGN.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by afbstrategies: 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
Twenty8:
Whenever I see a girl that catches my attention, and I want to talk to her, I suddenly freeze, I don't know what to say to her, I simply have no idea. I need help from people with experience please, any idea or tricks will do.

Tell her you just want to do nwili nwili with her.
You may be surprised how responsive many will be cheesy
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by omoadeleye(m): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Derrylatei:
Just smile and be courageous to make the first move, after that things will fall into places.

He already has all that, so he doesn't what to say, so give him some format
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Take origin bitters, when ever you see her again, you will have a lot to say to her.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by LikeAking: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
sosanova:

What u mean by cancer man

Zodiac sign.

Any human born from 20th June to 21 july.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
moneyissweet:
They will beat the hell out of him.

grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
EdricBond:
Stare at her till she force herself to speak to you, guy na to make money dey hungry me, no be girl's matter! I don leave girls for now! sad sad Make I think about my life!!!
Please: whatever you do in this life, just don't quote me here. Na beg I dey beg!!! angry

I just want to quote you and move on with life. Happy New year

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by ipobarethieves: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
cool enrol in lefulefu/wristbangle,tosyne2much ministry sad
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Richdee1(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Gopiyo:
Be giving me their number instead

Bleep no dey tire you??
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Openyamind111(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Twenty8:

Work harder to be successful bro.. Successful naturally attract ladies.. wink

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Taiwojon(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Just tell her

JESUS loves her and want her to repent

Jesus save

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by omoadeleye(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Twenty8:

You : omo how far na?
: then make som humour sha, using the scenario that just happened within her.
Then tell her that you would like to know her better than this, cause you would soon leave now because you are busy doing some stuffs or going somewhere, that you would like both of you yo exchange contact together.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
frozen70:

Just start being friendly with girls

Get close to them with caution and you will understand their nature and how to get into them

Women are a set of people you must study well for you to get along with them because they have a complex nature yet very friendly when you get to know them

From their you will start a good relationship, you musnt toast a girl but your interactions with her will send the signal

Good luck to you

Warning!!
Dis is how people get friendzoned

10 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Primebuilders(m): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
Start with something like this

"Are your legs not paining you?"

She will answer no and ask why did you ask.

Tell her You have been running on my mind.

Conversation have started.

Try it and thank me later

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by papermill: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Then start singing immediately when you are with a girl.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by ednut1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
Use phone chat
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Babapyro: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
Tell her I want to get to know you but I'm short of words,help me out

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by fuckaholic25(f): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
simple.... walk up to her and say " baby, make we dey do daddy and mummy something together" and she is urs..

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Kneebow(m): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
Tell them hell is real and Judgement day is no Joke. Repent and stop looking for girls. Seek Christ now that you can

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by fuckaholic25(f): 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
Warmth:
Take origin bitters, when ever you see her again, you will have a lot to say to her.
guy, origin bitters Na confirm.... inspiration go just dey, na from experience o bro

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by money121(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
Twenty8:
Shey you get money if yes let ur money do the talking
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Ghallant01(m): 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
You have to be honest with your desires.

"My name is X, I find you attractive, here's my number, we are gonna hook up in the next 2 weeks"

Just like that. Simple.

If you get rejected, good, you don't have to waste time "convincing" her.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Ucee1999: 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
optimusprime2:
Just say the lyrics of either of Rema's songs; "Ginger me" or "Woman" to any lady you want to talk to...
Conversation will happen from there.

Thank me later...

Or the lyrics in tekno's "agege".

Am a fisherman, are you a fish? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Arckeen: 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
How old are you bro ? First question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / Guy Buys A N15M Mercedes Benz E350 For His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.