Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. (48771 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Kayeez(m): 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Start by complementing either her dress, hairdo or her jewelries and then you move on with the flow.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Brunosamel(m): 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Twenty8:
Whenever I see a girl that catches my attention, and I want to talk to her, I suddenly freeze, I don't know what to say to her, I simply have no idea. I need help from people with experience please, any idea or tricks will do.

Forget those that said you should focus on your life and go hustle, make you leave woman Na lie brother because for you to be good with women you need the skills while growing up it will help you in life....

Lack of words when you see a girl is normal for starters but it not the end of the road...

You need to develop yourself
Build you self confidence by hitting the gym
Build your self esteem
Expand you knowledge with books, it will open your intellectual
Don't forget its is better to be rejected than to have regrets
Talk to random people including boys and girls on a daily basis it will also help...

Practice makes perfect

Join the redpills association for more

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SPLENDID25(m): 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
JoyJones2000:
Lol go and take red pills undecided
THERE'S SOMETHING INSIDE YOUR EYES
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
u can start by saying hi and then the conversation will flow
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Doyin2(m): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
You are probably not loaded or handsome.?

Money or looks speaks for a lot of guys.

The girl would generally always want to start a conversation with you and make you talk re-actively.

Girls by nature are conversation starters,especially if they find something attractive in or from you.

It could also be that you had not met that so irresistible and hyper-attractive girl, who will make you speak in tongues involuntarily grin grin
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Mckhala80(m): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
Your mates dey need idea on how to make wealth ....... Oh boy abi na man u be , open ur eyez n make wealth and love will cm knocking. Thank me later.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by DamianBriel(m): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
Twenty8:
Whenever I see a girl that catches my attention, and I want to talk to her, I suddenly freeze, I don't know what to say to her, I simply have no idea. I need help from people with experience please, any idea or tricks will do.

XMas Sales: Buy 3 plain T-shirts and get one of your choice for free. 3Tees= #6000

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Drone95(m): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Go and read " How to toast a lady volume 1 first!

Mumu you better have enough money first.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Amah70: 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Mokason288:
Can you speak English?

If yes

Relax grin

Dumbo?? How did speaking Oyibo language come in?
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by sultaan(m): 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Just smile say 'hello how are you doing, I am a God fearing man" laugh "Really I am " laugh again.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sonnobax15:
E get where packaging go carry you reach my guy...
but you see that thing called money my guy,it can move mountains when it comes to a woman's world..
Don't be too money-conscious.
Packaging is a strong tool of first impression
Even in business!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by golddust6000(m): 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
Tell her did you know arsenal is going to relegation this season, thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Seyzcham91(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Then don't bother talking to them cuz you will later regret it

They have nothing to offer you as you will be on the loosing End
Twenty8:

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by jaxxy(m): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
Twenty8:

Just be frndly bt not too frndly either cos they start to think u want to worship them. U can start the topic by complementing her, gals love compliments bt depends on the setup and scenario and how sleek u are don’t go talking like a fool ooo. grin

Or talk about Smtn in the environment then compliment Smtn on her. Easy she wil lightening up right away if she’s in the mood.

If she’s not in the mood go to plan c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by PlainSight(m): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nj
EdricBond:
Stare at her till she force herself to speak to you, guy na to make money dey hungry me, no be girl's matter! I don leave girls for now! sad sad Make I think about my life!!!
Please: whatever you do in this life, just don't quote me here. Na beg I dey beg!!! angry
it's all about the cheddar bro.money comes 1st,children come 2nd,Pusssy come 3rd
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Eaglefine(f): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
7k for live chicken?
Please how much is the one in coma?
I don't like live chicken.
I don't like live chicken.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Ucee1999: 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Just tell them Buhari is your father

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
How old are you? If you're still small, better face ur study

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by TheSimiloluwa(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
OlayemiAshraf:
Just use this word...."hey sis I admire your beauty...I would be so happy if you can be in my life"

Thoor, Afi suuru
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Goldenrod1: 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:
When u see a lady, don't be too serious.
Just say hello, and make ur face look sour and tell that, Opps! it's like u sat down on a dusty surface, look at dust all over ur behind. Sorry it's not that I stared at ur butt, but d dust actually, honestly, impeccably, irritably, disgustingly settled at ur butt. Omg! Lament a little!...and make a gesture like...this country should be made dust free for ur sake.tell her wait so u can call ur senator to come and wipe it for her.... aasuweh she'll ease up then continue from there.

(This is a high school standard)

Person wey no get courage, how many days do you want him to use in cramming all this ? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by TheSimiloluwa(m): 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
jaxxy:

Just be frndly bt not too frndly either cos they start to think u want to worship them. U can start the topic by complementing her, gals love compliments bt depends on the setup and scenario and how sleek u are don’t go talking like a fool ooo. grin

Or talk about Smtn in the environment then compliment Smtn on her. Easy she wil lightening up right away in she’s in the mood.

If she’s not in the mood go to plan c

Plan C?? Which is?
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by chineduuf: 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
Twenty8:

Baba, when it comes to women, your greatest asset na your confidence bro. Walk up and start with simple greeting, notice something on her that is nice and compliment her on it. The rest go flow.
Unless you go jam okpoho, then your money na your biggest asset. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by John4B: 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
young man, u don't have problems in this world but women. ur own better oh
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by millionboi2: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
EdricBond:
Stare at her till she force herself to speak to you, guy na to make money dey hungry me, no be girl's matter! I don leave girls for now! sad sad Make I think about my life!!!
Please: whatever you do in this life, just don't quote me here. Na beg I dey beg!!! angry
talk or no talk,once a Nigerian girl noticed u are seriously into her,she will exploit it

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by millionboi2: 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Aplaudez:
Just say, hey sis! I love you with the love of Christ!

Thank me later grin
she will friendzone you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by ZaramT: 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Do you remember your name

Tell her your name and walk away
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by justwiseass: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ugaboy:
I talk about their hairstyle... ladies loves this

So this is my tool

Ogbologbo grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Taylordedon(m): 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
OlayemiAshraf:
Just use this word...."hey sis I admire your beauty...I would be so happy if you can be in my life"

And she replies "I don't understand"
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by millionboi2: 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Tell her dat you will do anything for her ,

Tell her you will go extra mile for her,

Tell her you're going to make her happy always,

Tell her dat you're going to satisfy her always

Tell her dat you're going to serve her with everything god gave you

Dats what we girls love hearing, trust me she gonna fall instantly smiley
if you are a youth corper ur allawee is not save ooo

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
i. like u talk ur own
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by millionboi2: 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
dollytino4real:
if u are shy dash dem money
God bless you
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by isaacsegun(m): 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
shankara7:
Make money and allow your money do the talking.
How much you Don make?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.