Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy (46759 Views)

#JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie / Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) / Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2020
Nuttella:
I dont think deeper life would threaten her, please let her stop the exaggeration.
why are you people so dumb? Supporting crooked deeper life. Deeper life are rapists and child abusers.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by IamWonderful: 9:39am On Dec 25, 2020
nony43:
What is Deeper life as a church do over it?
nony43:
What is Deeper life as a church do over it?
Lilgabby:
Abi e no wan better for who dey threaten her.... E be like say na all deeper life members want die ba.... Nothing must do that woman and her child. Or else! ...una go hear am.
I guess you lack comprehension, you didn't read, you are devoured and engrossed by bitterness and delusion or you are been mischievous, politicians are trying to protect their offices and you are shouting the name of the church, do you see anything that was said about the Deeper Life school board members apart from they are present in that particular place. Always read with open minded, purge yourself of bitterness and delusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 25, 2020
gypsey:
why are you people so dumb? Supporting crooked deeper life. Deeper life are rapists and child abusers.
I have nothing to tell you.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by DSoj(m): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2020
Tookool:
Looks like a very wayward woman to me. Since the state government had agreed to investigate the matter why go on social media?

U are sick!! When U have a child and this happens to him or her, say this Nonsense U just said. ODÉ
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2020
retake89:

Sharap big fat lies. No be because of one person you'll criticize the whole church. Which church do you attend, make I help u explain how them dey behave
Deeper life are crooked child rapists and child abusers.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by chimexdnice1(m): 9:41am On Dec 25, 2020
Who in their right mind send their kids to such schools? Those people are one bunch of wicked people on a very good day. Their level of brainwashing makes them not to tolerate outsiders.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 9:41am On Dec 25, 2020
gypsey:
Deeper life are crooked child rapists and child abusers.

Kill yourself if e pain u too much

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by SeriouslySense(m): 9:42am On Dec 25, 2020
okay
Zico5:
Deeper life!!! If u ever had encounter with them then u will know they are the worst. They love no one. They can only show u little love if u attend their church, anything else just move on. If a deeper life member is ur boss the best is just to resign voluntarily. They have no joy at all. I don't know if the church is a cult cos all of them are nearly the same.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by joyousever(f): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2020
Extremely true. Their lack of joy and suspicion of everyone as a demon have no bounds.
Zico5:
Deeper life!!! If u ever had encounter with them then u will know they are the worst. They love no one. They can only show u little love if u attend their church, anything else just move on. If a deeper life member is ur boss the best is just to resign voluntarily. They have no joy at all. I don't know if the church is a cult cos all of them are nearly the same.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2020
This woman is using this opportunity to get public sympathy and followers so that later she can continue selling her products with more patronage, sue the school and stop ranting online

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Lamasta(m): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2020
tarantino1:

Her child was raped. You have no fucking right to tell her how she should handle or not handle the case. If your son or daughter was raped, I'm sure you'll handle it amicably and end it with a hand shake - after all it happens , BUT you have to realize that not everyone thinks like you where the worth of their ward is even less than that of a common animal.

Tueeh!
I don't engage with emotional people like you that will just rush to social media to start ranting....

Am not in support of what had happened and I will never be, issues like this should be resolved amicably with the management of the school and if justice is not served she have every right to go to court to get justice for her son without dragging the church and the government making it look asive they are all against her...

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2020
edoairways:

I watched the video and heard the doctor's voice at the background. We asked her to hide the face of the doctor for security reasons. If they can threaten that woman and even take down some of her videos,then anything is possible
She took the boy to a doctor. How does that confirm sexual assault? just like that? That the boy is sick is obvious so taking her to a doctor does not confirm anything. Can you upload the report of the doctor here? It is not true that any doctor confirmed sexual assault. How did the doctor do that? is there sore? wound? ulcers ? discharge? You think that woman wont upload the picture if there is any wound on the anus? you guys just listened to a single person and started condemning every other person that is asking questions including the commisioner. This cant be right
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by wizkidblogger(f): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2020
leadzeal:
She should be very cautious.. it is not about the school image again is now about the parents of the other kids involved in this. She is fighting not just one enemy as of now. She should that some of the other parents are well placed in that government and will do anything to protect the crime of their ward. Be wise woman, I understand you seek justice. But justice is no use for the dead only to the living. I believe you know what to do. I strongly believe so.

exactly. her case is with church, govt, school, the parents etc. no be small thing oo
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by obstead200(m): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2020
Karleb:
Na their way.

Anything to not put the church of God to shame.

Fuuckkk Deeper Life!
did u read the the write up at all?

It is not deeper life or the school board threatening the woman. It is the parents of the culprits and the commissioner of education.

And by the way, I think this woman is being over dramatic with this whole matter. The case is already receiving appropriate attention from both the church and the government. Why over flog the Matter. She deserves what she gets jare. She even looks like a liar and a trouble maker.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by tarantino1: 9:44am On Dec 25, 2020
Aussienaija:
Which doctor confirmed the brutality? Where was it reported that a doctor confirmed the brutality? stop telling lies on social media. It is not true. I dont know what happened but when you see a single person that is fighting every other person then be careful. All other children just decided to gang up against her child. You dont know children... if they did it, little questioning they will confess at least one of them. Why do you think the commissioner would just be against her in a case that has gone viral

If the woman was actually lying, the school and the commissioner would not try to force her to take the video down, instead they would bring their overwhelming evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubts that the woman is lying.

When that Queeny something said she was raped by the doctor, he didn't try to use Police to oppress her to take the video, instead he used his own argument and evidence to prove that she was a stupid liar.

All these useless deeper life members wan act as if Na them get sense pass. Wan oppress the woman sheyb

Idiots

6 Likes

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by joyousever(f): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2020
Yes.
chimexdnice1:
Who in their right mind send their kids to such schools? Those people are one bunch of wicked people on a very good day. Their level of brainwashing makes them not to tolerate outsiders.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by wirinet(m): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2020
Aussienaija:
So why is it that it is only her child that is telling the truth? She said other children were there too with their parents so it is only her child that cant lie while other children are automatically liars because they were accused? Boarding school can be so funny.
No one is saying that it's only her child that is telling the truth, but if the school and ministry of education is intetested in the truth, they should have let the police and expert in such cases handle the allegations. It makes no sense whatsoever for the commissionerboffins education to put the accused and accuser in the same room and start intimidating the accuser. Abi she don turn detective?

That was how a juniour student that was sleeping on my top bunk in those days went to report me to her parent during visiting day that i was drinking her tea and other provisions. Luckily, i still had unopened provisions wey i never finish self. Of course anytime the boy urinate at night, it would dripple down my mouth and i would make him wash my bedsheet which is only fair anyway. That boy may be lying or at least exaggerating too. Why would the commissioner just start supporting others? why would everyone just hate her child?

Comparing apples to oranges. How can you compare some one accusing you of stealing his tea to a gang rape allegation? In the rape allegation there must be medical evidence. If the school is really intetested in the truth, why not ask for the medical report or bring a doctor along to examine the boy.

Christians of nowadays are ready to defend the devil as long as he is in the same church or denomination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2020
DSoj:

U are sick!! When U have a child and this happens to him or her, say this Nonsense U just said. ODÉ
those idiots, some of them are just minors who have no children. If that wss my son i am not even going on social media, i would keep it quiet, find out who molested my child, lure them one by one to an alley and slit their throats simple!
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by obstead200(m): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2020
Lamasta:

I don't engage with emotional people like you that will just rush to social media to start ranting....

Am not in support of what had happened and I will never be, issues like this should be resolved amicably with the management of the school and if justice is not served she have every right to go to court to get justice for her son without dragging the church and the government making it look asive they are all against her...
eggxactly!!! And gbamsolutely too

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Lekan239(m): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2020
And I was even preparing to attend their carol program today.

God punish all of them
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by joyousever(f): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2020
Extremely true. Their lack of joy and suspicion of everyone as a demon know no bounds.
Zico5:
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by SeriouslySense(m): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2020
Its not only deeper life school all boarding schools, have this type of negative atmosphere
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Tookool(m): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2020
DSoj:

The government said they were looking into the matter. Was there a need to go on social media?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2020
wirinet:

No one is saying that it's only her child that is telling the truth, but if the school and ministry of education is intetested in the truth, they should have let the police and expert in such cases handle the allegations. It makes no sense whatsoever for the commissionerboffins education to put the accused and accuser in the same room and start intimidating the accuser. Abi she don turn detective?

Comparing apples to oranges. How can you compare some one accusing you of stealing his tea to a gang rape allegation? In the rape allegation there must be medical evidence. If the school is really intetested in the truth, why not ask for the medical report or bring a doctor along to examine the boy.

Christians of nowadays are ready to defend the devil as long as he is in the same church or denomination.
That is what should bother you. If there is medical evidence, why is the woman not reporting this to police? Why are you waiting for the school to do that for her? Why shouting on social media rather than reporting this to police?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by SeriouslySense(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2020
When i was in boarding school, the seniors are too powerful, and the junior students stay in crowded places, that are like prisons

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by malcom1X: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2020
MyOpinion1:
So it will take the school authority one year to finish with their investigation and publish the name of students involved abi

They can't publish the name of the students involved because they are children. The boy who raped him must have been raped also, they all learnt that thing in that school.

The best thing deeper life can do is to offer an out of court settlement. Where the money will be based on the woman not saying anything on social media to cover their tracks.

Or the government destroys that school.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Tookool(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2020
mvem:
already blaming her...which one now is wayward
The government said they were looking into the matter. Was there a need to go on social media?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2020
retake89:

It's one thing to read and another thing to understand. Didn't you see where she said the commissioner asked her to take the video down, did she say anything about the church asking her to do that. You're really unfortunate. Don't mention me before Ogun kee you this morning

Why is the commissioner asking her to take it down?
How exactly is the video affecting the Investigation?
It's the useless church that's pressuring the commissioner to do that.

Why did they remove the woman from the school WhatsApp group?
Why did they church send disclaimer that what the woman is saying false.

If not that you are a brainwashed sheep, you would see all this.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Tookool(m): 9:48am On Dec 25, 2020
maynia:

You look like an unfortunate deeper life member.
How Is it on social media affecting the investigation?
Are the claims not true?
Why is the house of God trying to silence her?
What is she posts on social media, how will that affect the case?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2020
Tookool:

How is going on social media affecting the case?

Why are you concerned about it going to social media than actually finding justice for the boy?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2020
retake89:

Kill yourself if e pain u too much
You cannot handle the truth can you? grin grin I am glad i have got your blood boiling in anger, soon you will get a heart attack. You and your deeper life are child rapists.

Merry christmas.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by tarantino1: 9:49am On Dec 25, 2020
Lamasta:

amicably how.

The students responsibile will have to be charged to court.

The Staff that facilitated the environment for this to happen will answer for it too.

There's no settling things amicably in this case if the school is trying to be oppressive and trying to downplay the severity of the issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria / Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.