Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy (46753 Views)

#JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie / Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) / Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by tarantino1: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2020
Lamasta:

There is no settling things amicably Is that how to get justice You must be a violent person by nature

Murder, rape - these are crimes where I don't see how things can be settled amicably bros
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2020
tradebot:
Madam go and sit down.
Me go and shut up angry
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by malcom1X: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2020
tarantino1:

We can Clap for them for a job well done, if that's what you prefer

Those kids have nothing to answer to.

The school has a lot to answer for their incompetence

So how are you going to charge secondary School kids to court?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Omopasito: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2020
As much as I detest what happened to the young man, I also believe we should be careful to pass judgement based on hearing from one side alone.

She alone tells us both her side and their sides which doesn't connote fair hearing of the story. Since she claimed she had their voices recorded in all, let her keep playing them to us and leave us to judge from our own reasonings into the matter. NOTHING TO HIDE AT THIS POINT.

We should all be humane enough to know that the whole body of investigators cannot be against her if She doesn't give them reason to.

Let her play us the voice notes because at this point that she claimed that her life is being threatened, nothing to hide.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by ubola: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2020
ArewaWife:

Never vouch for anyone. Do you sleep and wake up with her that you claim to know her. Even some spouses are shocked by what their wives or husbands do but you claim to know someone I'm sure you're not related to.
I know this particular one, worked with her some years back, a mother, a pastor, an epitome of humility. The commissioner never pushed her.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2020
Tookool:
Looks like a very wayward woman to me. Since the state government had agreed to investigate the matter why go on social media?
Your comments shows you are a bully angry
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by wirinet(m): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2020
ubola:
A woman who attends solemn assembly organized by primary and post-primary institutions, almost kneeling to beg cultist to repent? The Commissioner I know is an epitome of humility both at home and in official capacity. That woman is bringing sentiment into the whole thing.

Believe me if your child (assuming you have a child) comes home a tells you that he was brutally raped, you will bring more than sentiments to the whole thing.

Ordinary my son told my wife that a school cleaner beat and harassed him 3 times in one day last month, my wife went to "sè wèrè" (exhibit madness) at the school. It took lots of begging and a suspension of the said cleaner before my wife calmed down.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Miracle2020: 10:05am On Dec 25, 2020
tradebot:
Madam go and sit down.
why? Do you have a child? Why are you disgracing yourself like this?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 10:06am On Dec 25, 2020
wirinet:

I am surprised you are a doctor and already taking sides without seeing the medical report.
Nope. I am very skeptical because i am a medical doctor. I cant follow bandwagon without a medical report. I am not taking sides with the other parties but it seems the woman want her version to be accepted as the truth without any serious investigation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by shedgoz(m): 10:06am On Dec 25, 2020
I don't know why most of you here ordinarily hate deeper life church. While I am not taking sides on this case, as It's a case of sexual molestation and punishment must be served, let's not forget that it could have happened in any boarding school owned by anyone, either private or missionary. The most important thing right now is that they need to tender a public apology to the parents and the culprits punished according to the laws of the land.

Truth be told, there is nothing wrong with the church.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by edoairways: 10:06am On Dec 25, 2020
Aussienaija:
She took the boy to a doctor. How does that confirm sexual assault? just like that? That the boy is sick is obvious so taking her to a doctor does not confirm anything. Can you upload the report of the doctor here? It is not true that any doctor confirmed sexual assault. How did the doctor do that? is there sore? wound? ulcers ? discharge? You think that woman wont upload the picture if there is any wound on the anus? you guys just listened to a single person and started condemning every other person that is asking questions including the commisioner. This cant be right
For now no upload since there is threat to life. Deeper life high school made matters worst by going on radio
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by ipobarethieves: 10:06am On Dec 25, 2020
ubola:
This woman is a serial and pathological liar for saying the Commissioner pushed her out. Av known the present Commissioner for over 15years now to be a very humble person and NOT bask with the euphoria of being in the state exco. Enobong Mboso can never push her house help, let alone pushing you. Can't take this woman serious again for that singular lie.
U know her for 15 yrs isn't the Koko here.Are u there wen the Useless thing pushed her?May Ogun block her pusi hole.So shall touts molest/drill her own children hole.. Baztard

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by jaxxy(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2020
Seems the commissioner doesn’t understand the level of crime at play here. How can u support children who bullied, molested and threatened the life of a little kid Are u ok

There are multiple crimes committed here and they are very serious.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by wirinet(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2020
Omopasito:
As much as I detest what happened to the young man, I also believe we should be careful to pass judgement based on hearing from one side alone.

She alone tells us both her side and their sides which doesn't connote fair hearing of the story. Since she claimed she had their voices recorded in all, let her keep playing them to us and leave us to judge from our own reasonings into the matter. NOTHING TO HIDE AT THIS POINT.

We should all be humane enough to know that the whole body of investigators cannot be against her if She doesn't give them reason to.

Let her play us the voice notes because at this point that she claimed that her life is being threatened, nothing to hide.

Cheers!

Which investigators? I am not aware the issue has been officially investigated. Calling the accused and accusers into a room to confront each other is not an investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by edoairways: 10:08am On Dec 25, 2020
shedgoz:
I don't know why most of you here ordinarily hate deeper life church. While I am not taking sides on this case, as It's a case of sexual molestation and punishment must be served, let's not forget that it could have happened in any boarding school owned by anyone, either private or missionary. The most important thing right now is that they need to tender a public apology to the parents and the culprits punished according to the laws of the land.

Truth be told, there is nothing wrong with the church.
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by tarantino1: 10:08am On Dec 25, 2020
malcom1X:

Those kids have nothing to answer to.

The school has a lot to answer for their incompetence

So how are you going to charge secondary School kids to court?

I've read cases where kids who commit terrible crimes are taken to Juvenile court or tried as an adult depending on their age and how close they are to adult age.

The school also has a lot to answer for like I previously said but example has to be made
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by mikebabs101: 10:09am On Dec 25, 2020
ubola:
This woman is a serial and pathological liar for saying the Commissioner pushed her out. Av known the present Commissioner for over 15years now to be a very humble person and NOT bask with the euphoria of being in the state exco. Enobong Mboso can never push her house help, let alone pushing you. Can't take this woman serious again for that singular lie.
You are a big fool
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by wirinet(m): 10:10am On Dec 25, 2020
ipobarethieves:
U know her for 15 yrs isn't the Koko here.Are u there we. The Useless thing pushed her?

You don't know that Nigerians run their lives and opinions on sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 25, 2020
If shit like this can happen in deeper life, nobody is save anymore in this country.

D more I grow older, d more I hate religion.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by shizzy7(f): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2020
Tookool:
Looks like a very wayward woman to me. Since the state government had agreed to investigate the matter why go on social media?
Way what
Wait till your child is fuvked in the Ass, then you'll know how it feels..

Mtscheww
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2020
maynia:

Religion won't allow you to think.

Someone was sodomized and you are still antagonizing the person, finding every error to default him.

Wow, wow, Religion Wow

You have a low reasoning level. What happened was bad that I know. You're lying, you said the church asked her to take down the video whereas it was the commissioner who told her to do so. You read it but you couldn't understand what was written.

Merry Christmas, abeg no quote me again. I don taya

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Lamasta(m): 10:13am On Dec 25, 2020
tarantino1:

Murder, rape - these are crimes where I don't see how things can be settled amicably bros
You are digressing from the topic...The case in question have not been concluded how do you then start taking side...
Seems you dislike deeper life dem
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by omoyemirally(f): 10:14am On Dec 25, 2020
tradebot:
Madam go and sit down.
u must be crazy. Is it now a crime for her to fight for her right? Abi you are the molester ni?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Jaqenhghar: 10:14am On Dec 25, 2020
Zico5:
Deeper life!!! If u ever had encounter with them then u will know they are the worst. They love no one. They can only show u little love if u attend their church, anything else just move on. If a deeper life member is ur boss the best is just to resign voluntarily. They have no joy at all. I don't know if the church is a cult cos all of them are nearly the same.
Can you imagine. Our people th8nk christianity is speaking in tongues from morning till night or casting out demons, while ignoring the basics like love and compassion.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Blackdisciple(m): 10:14am On Dec 25, 2020
When you stand for the truth you stand alone especially in Nigeria...

Ma don't take the video down let them do their worst, since it has reached this level let the fire burn .

Useless commissioner and I believe the commissioner's kids are in school in foreign lands that's if she's married

What nonsense, putting government that asked the issue should be investigated, how kwanu

Let them go to hell , let them try rubbish and see na
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by wirinet(m): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2020
Aussienaija:
Nope. I am very skeptical because i am a medical doctor. I cant follow bandwagon without a medical report. I am not taking sides with the other parties but it seems the woman want her version to be accepted as the truth without any serious investigation
And how did you conclude that the woman want her version to be accepted as the truth without any serious investigation? Did the police start a proper investigation and she refused to cooperate?

Now as a doctor, what do you diagnose is driving her actions? Schizophrenia, blackmail or publicity? Why do you thing a mother will expose herself and her son to such negative, even stigmatising publicity?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 25, 2020
A decision I have made years ago is that none of my kids will ever live in the hostel. They must always leave in d morning n come BK in d evening. It's always easy to dictate changes in kids when they are around than when they r far from u
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Jaqenhghar: 10:17am On Dec 25, 2020
ubola:
...abd who are you that we should believe you? For all we know you may be the Commissioner's messenger or even the commisoner sef.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by LordIsaac(m): 10:17am On Dec 25, 2020
My take:
1. Train up a child very well and that includes getting up to wee when pressed not emptying the content on themselves.
2. If your child still wees on his/ her body at secondary school age, don't inconvenience others and expose your children to shame by sending them to boarding schools.
3. Teach your child to report and open up in the face of any perceived abuse.
4. Use the appropriate authorities and the laws of the land in the face of perceived injustice and wait for redress before exploring the social media.
5. Be careful not to take out your failure as a parent on others who may not be the cause of your suffering.
I pray God heals the child and provide sense for the mother as to how to raise children.
This is my opinion... It mustn't tally with yours!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 25, 2020
retake89:

You have a low reasoning level. What happened was bad that I know. You're lying, you said the church asked her to take down the video whereas it was the commissioner who told her to do so. You read it but you couldn't understand what was written.

Merry Christmas, abeg no quote me again. I don taya

Slave, before now the school told her too

Why did the school remove her from their WhatsApp group
Why did the school send disclaimer claiming she is lying?

no sane person will think like you are doing, no sane person.
Zico5:
Deeper life!!! If u ever had encounter with them then u will know they are the worst. They love no one. They can only show u little love if u attend their church, anything else just move on. If a deeper life member is ur boss the best is just to resign voluntarily. They have no joy at all. I don't know if the church is a cult cos all of them are nearly the same.

Very true!

But Deeperlifers like Pacesetter123, Easypro, Indelibleage and IamWonderful will not agree with you! grin
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by jaymichael(m): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2020
wirinet:

No one is saying that it's only her child that is telling the truth, but if the school and ministry of education is intetested in the truth, they should have let the police and expert in such cases handle the allegations. It makes no sense whatsoever for the commissionerboffins education to put the accused and accuser in the same room and start intimidating the accuser. Abi she don turn detective?

Comparing apples to oranges. How can you compare some one accusing you of stealing his tea to a gang rape allegation? In the rape allegation there must be medical evidence. If the school is really intetested in the truth, why not ask for the medical report or bring a doctor along to examine the boy.

Christians of nowadays are ready to defend the devil as long as he is in the same church or denomination.
"Christians of nowadays are ready to defend the devil as long as he is in the same church or denomination." I will share this your quote on facebook.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria / Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.