Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy (46748 Views)

#JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie / Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) / Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 25, 2020
Tookool:

The government said they were looking into the matter. Was there a need to go on social media?

Yes there is a NEED

how is going on social media affecting the case?

What's there to hide?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by wirinet(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2020
Aussienaija:
Which doctor confirmed the brutality? Where was it reported that a doctor confirmed the brutality? stop telling lies on social media. It is not true. I dont know what happened but when you see a single person that is fighting every other person then be careful. All other children just decided to gang up against her child. You dont know children... if they did it, little questioning they will confess at least one of them. Why do you think the commissioner would just be against her in a case that has gone viral

With the way you are defending the accused boys, it seems you have a stake in the whole issue. Maybe one of the accused is your relation.
Anal rape (especially on a minor) is very easy to prove. The ass hole would show signs of penetrative for months if not years. Why is it so difficult for the commissioner of education to order a medical examination? I know, even if a medical report confirms penetration you guys will still bring up one silly excuse like the boy is a homo and agreed to consensual sex.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by SeriouslySense(m): 9:51am On Dec 25, 2020
The problems of boarding schools
1) Hunger.

2) Molestation and cruelty.

3) Negative environment causing Poor mental health

4) Distortion of priorities.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2020
Tookool:

The government said they were looking into the matter. Was there a need to go on social media?
.why is the commissioner more focused on it been on social media or not
Think now bro, someone was sodomized and going on Social media or not is what is important
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by StanleyO22: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2020
damijoe77:
Year 2020. Year of wonders shall never end.God be praised.let her just lockup, u can't beat the rich.
Shutup your mouth if you had nothing to say.mumu
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2020
Nuttella:
I have nothing to tell you.
exactly as I expected, I glad you agree that deeper life are crooks and child rapists.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Delebams: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2020
Lilgabby:
Abi e no wan better for who dey threaten her.... E be like say na all deeper life members want die ba.... Nothing must do that woman and her child. Or else! ...una go hear am.
this is beyond deeper life ,those boys that penetrated the act ,knows people so they re trying to silent the woman

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2020
gypsey:
You cannot handle the truth can you? grin grin I am glad i have got your blood boiling in anger, soon you will get a heart attack. You and your deeper life are child rapists.

Merry christmas.

See mumu, u feel say this rubbish u dey talk dey vex me? Oga clear road Jo.

Merry Christmas bros

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by otokx(m): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2020
Why did she not go with a lawyer? The commissioner should be transferred immediately.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2020
tarantino1:

If the woman was actually lying, the school and the commissioner would not try to force her to take the video down, instead they would bring their overwhelming evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubts that the woman is lying.

When that Queeny something said she was raped by the doctor, he didn't try to use Police to oppress her to take the video, instead he used his own argument and evidence to prove that she was a stupid liar.

All these useless deeper life members wan act as if Na them get sense pass. Wan oppress the woman sheyb

Idiots
That is the problem with you guys. i hate deeper life doctrine. But that is even none of your business. So the woman is accusing other children....i mean other minors of molesting her children and she put it on social media. You want govt to be involved...for amicable settlement they said bring down the video. That is very very normal. The CHILD THEY ARE ACCUSSING COULD BE YOUR CHILD. You have never thought about how the parent of the other children are feeling. Their children could be falsely accused too. So if those parents too come online and start shouting that their children told them davies is a slowpoke and this and that then you will be happy that they are refuting or what. You were not even part of the meeting. You just heard the woman story and you believed. Tommorrow the woman will accuse your wife and you will come and be crying. Dont you think you are the idiot here

5 Likes

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by olufadeke86267: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2020
:Who in their right mind send their kids to such schools? Those people are one bunch of wicked people on a very good day. Their level of brainwashing makes them not to tolerate outsiders.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Karleb(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2020
obstead200:
did u read the the write up at all?

It is not deeper life or the school board threatening the woman. It is the parents of the culprits and the commissioner of education.

And by the way, I think this woman is being over dramatic with this whole matter. The case is already receiving appropriate attention from both the church and the government. Why over flog the Matter. She deserves what she gets jare. She even looks like a liar and a trouble maker.

She looks like a liar! grin

You've suddenly forgotten that the church asked her to withdraw the case?

This is the church doing. Only the church can influence a commissioner.

If only your were in this trouble maker's shoe.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Shettibosss: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2020
[quote author=femi4 post=97408804]format the phone[/
Delete all your browser history it will stop
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 25, 2020
retake89:

See mumu, u feel say this rubbish u dey talk dey vex me? Oga clear road Jo.

Merry Christmas bros
Write in English please, so i can atleast understand what goes on in your crazy head.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Lamasta(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2020
tarantino1:

amicably how.

The students responsibile will have to be charged to court.

The Staff that facilitated the environment for this to happen will answer for it too.

There's no settling things amicably in this case if the school is trying to be oppressive and trying to downplay the severity of the issue
There is no settling things amicably Is that how to get justice You must be a violent person by nature
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2020
obstead200:
did u read the the write up at all?

It is not deeper life or the school board threatening the woman. It is the parents of the culprits and the commissioner of education.

And by the way, I think this woman is being over dramatic with this whole matter. The case is already receiving appropriate attention from both the church and the government. Why over flog the Matter. She deserves what she gets jare. She even looks like a liar and a trouble maker.

Religion is the Evil.

See thinking.

If your son was sodomized this is what you will be saying?
But if they just abuse kumuyi lasan, heaven and hell will break loose.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2020
wirinet:

With the way you are defending the accused boys, it seems you have a stake in the whole issue. Maybe one of the accused is your relation.
Anal rape (especially on a minor) is very easy to prove. The ass hole would show signs of penetrative for months if not years. Why is it so difficult for the commissioner of education to order a medical examination? I know, even if a medical report confirms penetration you guys will still bring up one silly excuse like the boy is a homo and agreed to consensual sex.
It might interest you to know i am a doctor and i don't need to say more than that. It is our duty to protect children...both the accuser and the accused. Why not tell the woman to report this to police and let them investigate instead of the social media stuffs
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by malcom1X: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2020
tarantino1:

amicably how.

The students responsibile will have to be charged to court.

The Staff that facilitated the environment for this to happen will answer for it too.

There's no settling things amicably in this case if the school is trying to be oppressive and trying to downplay the severity of the issue
at the bolded you are wrong here.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2020
maynia:

Why is the commissioner asking her to take it down?
How exactly is the video affecting the Investigation?
It's the useless church that's pressuring the commissioner to do that.

Why did they remove the woman from the school WhatsApp group?
Why did they church send disclaimer that what the woman is saying false.

If not that you are a brainwashed sheep, you would see all this.

You know everything bah, madam abi na Mr ITK. You be confuse mumu, first of all you said the church asked her to take down the video, now you're saying the church is pressurizing the commissioner. I carry yansh for u ooo

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2020
StanleyO22:
Shutup your mouth if you had nothing to say.mumu
That person is clearly not right in the head smiley
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by ipobarethieves: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2020
sad
tradebot:
Madam go and sit down.
undecided Are you sure u are ok upstairs undecided undecided sad
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2020
retake89:

You know everything bah, madam abi na Mr ITK. You be confuse mumu, first of all you said the church asked her to take down the video, now you're saying the church is pressurizing the commissioner. I carry yansh for u ooo

Religion won't allow you to think.

Someone was sodomized and you are still antagonizing the person, finding every error to default him.

Wow, wow, Religion Wow
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by wirinet(m): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2020
Aussienaija:
That is what should bother you. If there is medical evidence, why is the woman not reporting this to police? Why are you waiting for the school to do that for her? Why shouting on social media rather than reporting this to police?

You are behaving as if this is a sane country and not a zoo (apology to IPOB ). Have you ever reported a case to the police before? Especially in a case involving a more powerful and rich opponent.
If you don't know someone powerful, the police in collaboration with the person you are accusing will turn the case against you.

It should have been the government that should have ordered a police investigation in order to exonerate the school and show that they are truly supervising the schools in the state.

Even as the issue is all over social media, would it not be a vindication of the school and the ministry of education if the allegations were found to be false?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by tarantino1: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2020
Aussienaija:
That is the problem with you guys. i hate deeper life doctrine. But that is even none of your business. So the woman is accusing other children....i mean other minors of molesting her children and she put it on social media. You want govt to be involved...for amicable settlement they said bring down the video. That is very very normal. The CHILD THEY ARE ACCUSSING COULD BE YOUR CHILD. You have never thought about how the parent of the other children are feeling. Their children could be falsely accused too. So if those parents too come online and start shouting that their children told them davies is a slowpoke and this and that then you will be happy that they are refuting or what. You were not even part of the meeting. You just heard the woman story and you believed. Tommorrow the woman will accuse your wife and you will come and be crying. Dont you think you are the idiot here

The name of the children were not mentioned in the video. Idiots like you and the commissioner are more concerned about a nameless video then getting justice for the child.

And it is hilarious how you shifted the argument from she is lying in the video to the government told her to take down the video for amicable settlement. I should ask you back your question, were you there?

Mumu and even if that were the case, the woman doesn't want amicable settlement. She wants Justice.

Deeper life members playing devil's advocate. Denying your doctrine to talk further nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 25, 2020
She should have just find out the rapists who abused her child, pay some people and they would disappear them.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by wirinet(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2020
Aussienaija:
It might interest you to know i am a doctor and i don't need to say more than that. It is our duty to protect children...both the accuser and the accused. Why not tell the woman to report this to police and let them investigate instead of the social media stuffs

I am surprised you are a doctor and already taking sides without seeing the medical report.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Godsown0: 9:59am On Dec 25, 2020
Lilgabby:
Abi e no wan better for who dey threaten her.... E be like say na all deeper life members want die ba.... Nothing must do that woman and her child. Or else! ...una go hear am.
I wonder wat u will do wen u see d accused, eazy commando grin

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by ubola: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2020
A woman who attends solemn assembly organized by primary and post-primary institutions, almost kneeling to beg cultist to repent? The Commissioner I know is an epitome of humility both at home and in official capacity. That woman is bringing sentiment into the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 10:00am On Dec 25, 2020
gypsey:
Write in English please, so i can atleast understand what goes on in your crazy head.

Come teach me English abeg
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by tarantino1: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2020
malcom1X:
at the bolded you are wrong here.

We can Clap for them for a job well done, if that's what you prefer
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Seb4luv1: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2020
You are even the wayward man, let this happen to your kid then keep mum
Tookool:
Looks like a very wayward woman to me. Since the state government had agreed to investigate the matter why go on social media?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by ipobarethieves: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2020
angry Good Nigerians must stand up against evildoers.Dnt allow the mother to suffer..Justice for her/Don.May ogun angry kill the BAZTARDZ threatened her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria / Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.