Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children (46751 Views)

Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded / Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For. / Woman Whose Husband Absconded, Gave Birth To Twin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Abilistic(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
For the man to have done that, you must be a bad wife and him taking the children along means he's a good and responsible man who loves his family, I hate women who treats Good men badly.

Is your account HACKED?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by greatness77: 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
1x2x3:

What exactly do you want to achieve? Bring them all back to shithole?
If you see who will kidnap you to a functioning country I bet you will be thankful and your parents will send ransome for them to keep you there. Let her be wise with her approach, kids will grow and come for her.
why did he left her wife aside? he should have told her, let's call a spade a spade, the man act is very wrong, women have no right in nigeria what a shame, women have now become endangered species in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Angelacruz: 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nawooh
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Mynd44: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jupiter7:

Can UK deport their own citizen? A citizen of a country can never be deported from their own country. It is only the kids that would be deported. That is double wahala for her cos If those kids get deported, they can never go to UK again.
1. I didn't see where she said her husband is a citizen.

2. If he is, he can be arrested for abduction and trafficking (serious crimes)

3. If he is a citizen and the children are deported, they can still go to the UK as the recordswill show that they were innocent victims of a crine

6 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Kriss216: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
For the man to have done that, you must be a bad wife and him taking the children along means he's a good and responsible man who loves his family, I hate women who treats Good men badly.
Glad your senses are coming back. I'm impressed

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by femi4: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:
Pls help me people. My world is collapsing. It's a marriage of 10years and blessed with 3kids (2 boys and a girl). Like every other marriages, we've had our own shares of ups and downs. No marriage is perfect.

Last month i went to work. By the time I came back the children were no where to be found, including my husband. Initially, I thought they went out or something. Around 11pm I got worried and called my brother in-law who is a police to track my husband numbers

He contacted other family members and he found out my husband left for UK with our children forever.

I don't know what to do. I'm running mad. Pls is there any authority I can contact in the UK? Or can I go to the UK/ British Commission in Nigeria to lay a formal complaint? Is there any NGO I can contact?

Modified For those saying I'm a bad wife, I'm not. I've been very supportive in a every way a wife can be. I've lived in both physical and verbal abusive marriage within the last 10years of my life. He's a violent man, adulterous, alcoholic and a fervent smoker. He gets drunk and get home and beat me up Infront of the children unprovoked. I have evidences and witnesses

I often threaten him I would take my children and go away cause I can't watch and allow them to grow in such a toxic home.
You mean throughout the time he masterminded and executed his UK plan, you didn't see any sign. Na wa for you o madam....your sensitivity and sojibility dey low o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mynd44:

The Crime deserves condemnation and punishment.

Her stories doesn't add up, its impossible for her husband to successfully do all that without her permission, death certificate of his wife and other things will be required.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by cococandy(f): 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nonsense
Openbusiness:
Make peace with your husband, apologize and submit to him, that's your only viable option. Even though you are both the parents, the children are HIS, not yours. That's why children bear their father's surname, not mother. Even Jesus bore his father's name and took after the Lineage of Joseph, not Mary. That's the law of Nature, that's the system God put in place.

If you report to UK embassy, it won't change anything. You will only worsen the situation for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by GboyegaD(m): 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Vyolet:
Those asking her to forget her kids becsuse they are in th Uk are crazy.
How would anyone advise a woman to forget about her three kids and move on, are you mad?

They are not, they just can't see beyond their shadow mind.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kriss216:

Glad your senses are coming back. I'm impressed
Short man leave me alone,if I knuck you now they will say I'm wicked
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by femi4: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
Her stories doesn't add up, its impossible for her husband to successfully do all that without her permission, death certificate of his wife and other things will be required.
It was a well executed plan. He probably scam them. Never underestimate naija when it comes to travelling out
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by cococandy(f): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
This forum is full of terribly vile individuals.
Spits

9 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by creamylicious(f): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Calm down calm down, na so Doris Simeon's husband take carry their only son japa to the abroad.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Lamasta(m): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
Wow am surprised this is coming from you with the way you attack make monikers here Better days ahead

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by SeriouslySense(m): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
okay
uruba23:
Well I believe you both are not divorced that is a good sign, that he abscond with your children is also a good sign that he loves them. Just calm down since you and his brother are still communicating use him as a line for mediation perhaps he wants to introduce his kids to native food unfortunately this is not the time to be traveling to Nigeria anyhow since he is a coded person that he could get all the arrangement set without you knowing shows he can handle himself here. So before you make anything official get someone to arbitrate between you both.Let hope they didn't use touch and follow for him.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by 1x2x3: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
greatness77:
why did he left her wife aside? he should have told her, let's call a spade a spade, the man act is very wrong, women have no right in nigeria what a shame, women have now become endangered species in nigeria

Did you read the concluding part of her write up where she has been threatening to run with the kids? And stop your mind game of saying women has no right in Nigeria because I've heard more stories of women running with the kids to overseas and for one day I haven't heard anyone saying men has no right in Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by joegigs(m): 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
From my perspective, though I haven't heard her husband side.
I just can't understand how the man can pull all this stunts without her knowing ,whereas you guys live in the same apartment.
But the only thing I know for sure ,is that you pay heed to ur job than to your husband,for goodness sake he is your husband!!!
Now I feel like he left you so you can focus well with your job.but if you ask me,I dont believe he has traveled out.
He probably have rented out an apartment in ajegunle. And you don't even care about him self being back,you sure say you still love him

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
femi4:
It was a well executed plan. He probably scam them. Never underestimate naija when it comes to travelling out
Easier said than done,this woman here is not saying the truth,I can see through her.I wish the man can come spill everything for us.I'm sorry to say she's kind of careless with her children

8 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by MummyD2020(f): 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
AltCtrlDel:
I'm a man but men are scum

You guys should stop criticising the OP. Be sensitive and consider her mental health.

If y'all can't render any meaningful advice or directions then read and move on

We are so quick to take sides. Some are already calling her bad. I dont know the full story and that includes everyone else here. So make una dey calmdown abeg
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:

They left Nigeria for the UK. His brother said he was able to reach him and he said he's not out for divorce. But I know the deceptive part of him. I lived with him for 10years.I just didn't know he could pull this kind of stunt.
hmmm the U.K has a better system but my advice is to seek mediation with your family and decide what you want before going official. Better still seek an official arbitrator to help you mediate.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Mihaug(m): 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
Please Contact the Ordinary Ahmed Isah, founder of brekete family radio 101.1 (close to galadimawa roundabout,Abuja)

I listen to his Program everyday day and we have seen multiple testimonies of Mothers reunited with their kids.

Not just that, the cases he has solved for Nigerian in distress is numerous. He is the reason many listeners have hope for this country.

If u have been giving a date for audience, make sure u get a sworn affidavits from the court.
Just make sure u speak truth, because if u lie, he will know, and it will make things worse for u.
Build ur case and speak the truth to the world and he will surely help U.

I wish you luck in all your endeavors and may u be reunited with your children.

God bless
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by nedekid: 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
PedroEastman:
Let me tell you my life story, last year I was on my 6 months IT in Warri refinery where my Dad is a staff, my mom died when I was 6 and I have 3 younger siblings (step brother and sisters but you won’t notice because of the love we have for each other) . But unfortunately there mom and my Dad had to part ways because she couldn’t leave her business in port harcourt to base in Warri when my Dad was transferred there. So since my younger ones were still tender my Dad remarried a Warri woman but before the marriage she was nice and supportive but the moment she was married she started acting up and misbehaving. My Dad gave her a check of 1million in my presence to open a business close to the house and stock it very well but instead she opened a beer parlor after assuring my Dad she will open a provision shop and stock it like a mini supermarket. Fast forward to 4 years and she was still into the beer business and she closes late like 10pm after leaving home in the morning by 8 after my Dad leaves with me for IT by 7am but my Dad closes by 12 just to come hope and cook for my siblings because according to my step mom she was too busy with her business to cook. I kept wondering why my Dad is patiently cooking and not complaining about her considering the fact that he is hot tempered .

I never knew my Dad has a plan already coincidentally his retirement and my end of IT was in same month.

After I completed my IT my Dad retired but kept mute and she didn’t know he had retired and he even cooks and drive to her beer parlor to give her where she will be sitting and laughing with different men.

I had already finished my IT and my Dad retired too but we keep dressing every morning and and going out as usual as if we were going to our place of work then I never knew my Dad’s plan until he drove me somewhere in NNPC club where we got drinking, I drink a lot but my dad thought I was innocent to to him he is the first person to give me alcohol , mind you i was 23 years then. And drinking our beer he made one last call and all I heard was wait for me outside Refinery gate and he drove there lo and behold a very big truck that can be used to carry relieve material for displaced people. He drove ahead while the truck driver drove behind. We went straight to my siblings school and picked them up then we headed home where we packed everything and drove immediately to ph ( Eleme ). It was around 11pm she started calling and when we were already in our house but my Dad ordered my not to pick and he didn’t pick too .

For The 1million my Dad gave her to start the business she never for 1 days cook from it , even when my dad traveled and the money he dropped was exhausted she made us drink garri even when I had made millions and when my Dad asked why we had to sip garri as food her response was it’s a man’s responsibility to take care of the family not hers.

My reason for writing this long episode is just to let the OP know that a man can not just run with his children if you have not done anything to made feel you’re no more worthy.

I know my writing is not arranged but I just wanted to make a point[color=#990000][/color]
Wow. Your dad really tried.
Guess it was easier because he had no kids with the new wife.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by powerkey: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:
Pls help me people. My world is collapsing. It's a marriage of 10years and blessed with 3kids (2 boys and a girl). Like every other marriages, we've had our own shares of ups and downs. No marriage is perfect.

Last month i went to work. By the time I came back the children were no where to be found, including my husband. Initially, I thought they went out or something. Around 11pm I got worried and called my brother in-law who is a police to track my husband numbers

He contacted other family members and he found out my husband left for UK with our children forever.

I don't know what to do. I'm running mad. Pls is there any authority I can contact in the UK? Or can I go to the UK/ British Commission in Nigeria to lay a formal complaint? Is there any NGO I can contact?

Modified For those saying I'm a bad wife, I'm not. I've been very supportive in a every way a wife can be. I've lived in both physical and verbal abusive marriage within the last 10years of my life. He's a violent man, adulterous, alcoholic and a fervent smoker. He gets drunk and get home and beat me up Infront of the children unprovoked. I have evidences and witnesses

I often threaten him I would take my children and go away cause I can't watch and allow them to grow in such a toxic home.

From what you wrote up there, its obvious you're the problem...

Why are you dragging the children now?

Do they bear your name or their fathers name?

Is the man their father? Or they belong to another man or other other men?

Leave the kids to enjoy their lives joor.

Why would you be threatening to run away with the man's children and not expect him to be ahead of you in the game?

Sorry, the truth is that its obvious you never had time for your family.

You have to wait till your husband tells us his own side of the story.

For the fact that you refused to let your husbands family address the issue is a clear indication of how good you are to your family, your husband and children.

For the fact that no member of your husbands family notified you of his intentions shows also how wonderful a woman you've been...

Woman, repent and humbly make peace with your husband and children.

7 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Jaqenhghar: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
D man is a master planner

Ma'am dnt go against the gd plans of ur husband 4 d kids

Sometin u shld be planning a thanksgiving 4 that ur children r out of dz shithole dt u want 2 report so dt it will be truncated.

May God 4gve u 4 being d household enemy
If he was really a master planner he will know that the UK is the last place he should go. Let him pray that she never sets foot there or he will be in deep shìt.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:

Don't be quick to believe he has left for the UK. He might still be in Naija. Those that told you he is in the UK might be saying so by his instructions.

I won't condemn you because no one knows what transpired between you but God. And he is the best judge.
But even if your husband was a devil . Do you know some women by wisdom changed such men without waging war on them?

Be very sure he is in the UK before taking steps to report him. Beg him through his people and let them know you are a changed person.

Be prayerful.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by 1x2x3: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:

He outsmarted you. Always keep your plans to yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by PedroEastman: 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
nedekid:

Wow. Your dad really tried.
Guess it was easier because he had no kids with the new wife.

True . I saw hell , she later sold her business and came to begging with her kins men but my Dad’s mind was already made up. Em no do again. To him once bitten twice shy ☺️

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by West2019(m): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
Madam go and seat down the man is a good husband , in this case I believe you are a bad wife, the way you sound av identify you .you come back home and you didn't found ur husband and the kids you call ur brother to track the number,why did you call he family members first

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Jaqenhghar: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Having a rod in BTW ur legs doesn't make you a man.. Your comment makes me doubt if you're truly a man. From the woman's write up,it shows she hasn't been a good wife.. I will wait for the man's own side of the story. Cux me I sabi say man wen no nice ,would have left the kids with their mother, then move to UK with another woman.
Antagonizing women doesnt make you a man either. What kind of man is it that cant settle issues with his wife and runs away instead.
You are in Niggeria where the odds are in your favour. If he divorces her he gets to keep the kids. Why run

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by tammie24: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
thesicilian:
Sorry for your predicament. But a man does not just suddenly wake up and run away with 3 children to the UK because of the regular "shares of ups and downs in marriage". And how was he even able to process his and the kids travel documents without you knowing?
Start the story from the beginning.
and what if in this case he did?

Does the woman always have to be the one to blame?
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by mysteryman2014: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
You threatened to take the children abi, and you took no action. What happened is known as pre-emptive attack.

Your husband sensed you can carry out your threat and pull a fast one on your.

Next time play along and strike not running your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by harmony75: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
you better start thanking God.. all you need do is work your way to go meet your kids you have enough time to raise money to travel.. the kids are in safe hands!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Forces His Wife To Watch Him Have Sex With Prostitute / 15 Ways Husbands React When Their Wives Post Pictures On Facebook / I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.