Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What (88208 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by edoairways: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
Since wives are told to stay away from their husband's phone to avoid HBP! Men should also forget DNA to avoid Cardiac Arrest. wink wink

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Martinez39s(m): 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
boyjo:

I hear you. So that is why he should do it behind her back instead of having a discussion and both of them agreeing to it?
A father doesn't need anyone's approval to conduct a DNA test on his kids.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
boyjo:

I hear you. So that is why he should do it behind her back instead of having a discussion and both of them agreeing to it?

some people funny for this nairaland o, what do you mean by both of you discuss and agree? If she has ever been loyal to you through thick and thin, her feelings will be scarred for life knowing you doubted her and if the kids no be ya own true true, she fit kee u b4 evidence comot.

clearly, you don't know the length women can go to keep secrets.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by kingxsamz(m): 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
How much do mods pay you guys to write such stories sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by semyman: 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Made up stories

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
Thank God for DNA tests. If not no woman will EVER agree that she cheated. If you like put a gun to her head. She will never admit it.

Than God for DNA paternity testing. You can't argue with 99.9% accuracy
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by bizhop01: 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nairaland story

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by gr8child(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
Where's the receipt?
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even though this is a made up story but if we are to assume that it is true then tell her to do as she pleases. it is not an offence to do a DNA test.
It is a great offence to tell your spouse so.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by luckingto50: 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
Fake Fake Fake

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:
I'm married with 2 kids, a boy, and a girl but I trust my wife that is why I have never thought of anything like a DNA test, I didn't do the blood group of my kids to know if they carried my blood group because I know my wife will never bring another man's kids for me. My wife do tell me what's happening at her office, how some of her colleagues are dating their bosses in the office.

When I saw DNA trending on Twitter, I clicked on it where I read the sad news of Mr. Tunde Thomas who died after he discovered that the two kids he thought he was their biological father belong to his Wife's boss, Mr. Adam Nuru of FCMB Bank.

I couldn't sleep that night, I concluded that the next for me is to do the DNA test for my two kids to confirm that I'm their biological father.

Immediately my wife left Home today, thank God schools have closed till further notice, I took my kids to our family hospital to run a DNA test, and the Doctor told me the results will be ready tomorrow.

When my wife arrived this evening, I told her that, the DNA results of our kids will be ready tomorrow.

My wife told me that immediately I bring the results home tomorrow and the results confirmed that I'm their biological father, she will leave my house immediately.

Please, Should I tell her I'm just joking or wait for the DNA result?
Wait for the DNA result.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by SlurUsername1: 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
Martinez39s:
It's not your fault that women stubbornly act like getting a DNA test is such a bad thing even if the kids actually belong to the husband. She, like other women, has to maintain such narrative (getting a DNA test is somewhat a bad thing) to protect the sisterhood and look out for their fellow women who are guilty of such wickedness. They are all conniving rattlesnakes, and I wouldn't be surprised if she "punishes" you even if the result shows the kids are yours—you have already committed a "crime" by doing the test.

If your wife refuses to acknowledge the rationality of you getting a DNA test, let her go. It's not your fault that she cannot recognize that smart men do DNA tests. The men who were victims of paternity fraud trusted their wives, didn't they? Chill bro!
Damn, this is deep....
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
For her to even doubt the results is suspicious. So she will go if true but stay if not yours. Story for the gods. Go write story

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by SlurUsername1: 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
boyjo:

So that you can go and sleep with the lab technician involved and ensure that the results are falsified abi?
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by SlurUsername1: 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Some people see DNA as evil

Women see DNA as evil
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by SlurUsername1: 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bigprick9inches:
all tthese useless redpill guys that find it hard to get pucci. na so una go come here dey vomit trash. this guy messed up and u dey here dey talk of value for marriage.

U place so much value on pussy that's why common Sense is far from you

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by boyjo: 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by SlurUsername1: 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
greggng:
It is criminal for a man to go for DNA test of his children without the wife's consent . Both party must agree
Under what section of the Constitution? Paternity fraud sympathiser
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by SlurUsername1: 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
boyjo:

Twisted soul, chai!

Paternity fraud sympathiser..
No difference between you and a Rapist...
Tueh... I spit on your bone straight hair
Hoe low show
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by bell1255: 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:
I'm married with 2 kids, a boy, and a girl but I trust my wife that is why I have never thought of anything like a DNA test, I didn't do the blood group of my kids to know if they carried my blood group because I know my wife will never bring another man's kids for me. My wife do tell me what's happening at her office, how some of her colleagues are dating their bosses in the office.

When I saw DNA trending on Twitter, I clicked on it where I read the sad news of Mr. Tunde Thomas who died after he discovered that the two kids he thought he was their biological father belong to his Wife's boss, Mr. Adam Nuru of FCMB Bank.

I couldn't sleep that night, I concluded that the next for me is to do the DNA test for my two kids to confirm that I'm their biological father.

Immediately my wife left Home today, thank God schools have closed till further notice, I took my kids to our family hospital to run a DNA test, and the Doctor told me the results will be ready tomorrow.

When my wife arrived this evening, I told her that, the DNA results of our kids will be ready tomorrow.

My wife told me that immediately I bring the results home tomorrow and the results confirmed that I'm their biological father, she will leave my house immediately.

Tell her to Leave na. What kind of stupid threat is that. Nonsense
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by TheRedpillguy: 12:01am On Jan 06, 2021
Martinez39s:
Is it then okay for the wife to cheat?

Ok or not ok. Like it or not. The boss or some ex will be doing the doggy in the office. Why think abt things u can not change.

Take the redpill accept the truth and be at peace.

Cus me. I wouldt just care.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Victoria25(f): 12:03am On Jan 06, 2021
Abeg I won hear the full gist tomorrow �
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Eaglesence: 12:03am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:

Tell her you were kidding o, then quietly wait for the dna results if it proves you are their bio father, all well and good. You were kidding anyway. But if it shows you aint their father, then bros, do the needful.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by ayusco85(m): 12:05am On Jan 06, 2021
yetmao:
fake story. DNA results dont come next day in Nigeria.

what labs do is to DHL the specimen abroad and receive the results by email.

Give and take 4-5 days on express service.

So you mean we don't have any DNA testing lab here in naija?
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Kakamorufu(m): 12:15am On Jan 06, 2021
you shouldn't have told her yet. wait till you see the result.
if they yours, you keep quiet, and if they ain't yours, let all hell let loose.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by princety24(m): 12:17am On Jan 06, 2021
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Burgerlomo: 12:18am On Jan 06, 2021
cool

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by InvertedHammer: 12:20am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:

/
No big deal.

You only confirmed that you are a slowpoke by telling her. I will advise her to leave you too but not because of the DNA issue but for being a mor.on.

/
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Gabbriell: 12:26am On Jan 06, 2021
The way people lie this days....hmmm. We should all be careful ooo.

Even the devil will be shock at the creativity of the lie this OP just released.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by grandstar(m): 12:26am On Jan 06, 2021
Kingeze88

You are completely at fault. The test should have been taken discreetly and the results kept to yourself if it proves you're the father.

Your wife will forgive you eventually but you must prove extra hard that you're sorry. You may have to ask your parents and your siblings to plead with her, accepting you're at fault and that you acted foolishly.

Since you have lots of cash for a DNA test, you can why not buy her a very nice gift. She would wonder the important things you could have e spent the cash on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.