Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What (88199 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by staga: 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:
I'm married with 2 kids, a boy, and a girl but I trust my wife that is why I have never thought of anything like a DNA test, I didn't do the blood group of my kids to know if they carried my blood group because I know my wife will never bring another man's kids for me. My wife do tell me what's happening at her office, how some of her colleagues are dating their bosses in the office.

When I saw DNA trending on Twitter, I clicked on it where I read the sad news of Mr. Tunde Thomas who died after he discovered that the two kids he thought he was their biological father belong to his Wife's boss, Mr. Adam Nuru of FCMB Bank.

I couldn't sleep that night, I concluded that the next for me is to do the DNA test for my two kids to confirm that I'm their biological father.

Immediately my wife left Home today, thank God schools have closed till further notice, I took my kids to our family hospital to run a DNA test, and the Doctor told me the results will be ready tomorrow.

When my wife arrived this evening, I told her that, the DNA results of our kids will be ready tomorrow.

My wife told me that immediately I bring the results home tomorrow and the results confirmed that I'm their biological father, she will leave my house immediately.

Please, Should I tell her I'm just joking or wait for the DNA result?

She is right. How dare you run your house and do things based on things you see in social media? Are you the only father out there?

You did a DNA test behind your wife's back? What a show of distrust. You have just split the foundation of your marriage and it is now irreparable. Congratulations!

4 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Emeka71(m): 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
kambili999:
African magic plus...

Just pulling your legs

She won't leave. She was only trying to lay a point that u didn't trust her and she didn't like that
Exactly she can not leave the house; she is only unhappy that husband don't trust her.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by focus7: 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
Guy you really Bleep up, it's childish of you to have conducted a DNA on the kids without her consent.

Anyway solve your problem with her

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by seunmsg(m): 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Weak men everywhere. Smh!
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Kayharry(m): 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
I hope you are not digging your own grave. If this story is true then you shouldn't have tell her.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by hopilo: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Rhesusmonkey:

Linus Mba Mohamed. You did the test this morning and your wife already returned home this evening by 2pm. Some niggas are too daft to be smart.
No mind the Linus who forgot to check the time of his post

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Niceiroko: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Tales by moonlight.

Somebody will stay at the comfort of his old wacky and rusty bed and fabricate storys stories just to score cheap points.

People are real be a man
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Johnnyplus01k(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Suit yourself
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Kestolove(m): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
[quote author=Franktom247 post=97754617][/quote] fcmb md na d new name for sugar daddy
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
OGWILLS123:
OP Nigerian girls are useless angry

Get a life. Dumb incel.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Ckmilly22(m): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
the earlier the better
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by millionboi2: 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:
I'm married with 2 kids, a boy, and a girl but I trust my wife that is why I have never thought of anything like a DNA test, I didn't do the blood group of my kids to know if they carried my blood group because I know my wife will never bring another man's kids for me. My wife do tell me what's happening at her office, how some of her colleagues are dating their bosses in the office.

When I saw DNA trending on Twitter, I clicked on it where I read the sad news of Mr. Tunde Thomas who died after he discovered that the two kids he thought he was their biological father belong to his Wife's boss, Mr. Adam Nuru of FCMB Bank.

I couldn't sleep that night, I concluded that the next for me is to do the DNA test for my two kids to confirm that I'm their biological father.

Immediately my wife left Home today, thank God schools have closed till further notice, I took my kids to our family hospital to run a DNA test, and the Doctor told me the results will be ready tomorrow.

When my wife arrived this evening, I told her that, the DNA results of our kids will be ready tomorrow.

My wife told me that immediately I bring the results home tomorrow and the results confirmed that I'm their biological father, she will leave my house immediately.

tell her u are joking
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Martinez39s(m): 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
TheRedpillguy:

Dose it matter, what matters Is she birthed your children. Thats enough. You expect too much from women.

She is not yours,it's only ur turn.
Is it then okay for the wife to cheat?
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by xtervaganza(m): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:

and you're worried she threatened to leave? What a simp
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by criminalmindz: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Tales by moonlight.

Somebody will stay at the comfort of his old wacky and rusty bed and fabricate storys stories just to score cheap points.
You forgot to add living in a brown roof
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Kingstanding: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Must you tell her in the first place,

Oga can't you keep a secret.

. Don't mind him. He is a woman wrapper.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Bladesociety: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
Mr. Op, you are only pretending. You never trusted your wife
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by stonecoldcafe: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:
I'm married with 2 kids, a boy, and a girl but I trust my wife that is why I have never thought of anything like a DNA test, I didn't do

Why did you tell her? Didn't you read what your favorite dr, aka Dr Olufunmilayo told you on Twitter cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:

You bought a car and you are going to the police to certify the car is not stolen,why is the dealership angry
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by millionboi2: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
staga:

She is right. How dare you run your house and do things based on things you see in social media? Are you the only father out there?

You did a DNA test behind your wife's back? What a show of distrust. You have just split the foundation of your marriage and it is now irreparable. Congratulations!
not really

Thy is nothing wrong learning from others xperience,u must not wait 4it to hapn to u b4 u learn.

He should get d result without informing her
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
God this guy is a liar.. DNA test take 2-5days before u see the result. Even the mobs pushing this to front page is too daft to realise this story not real. Perhaps they made up the story undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by boyjo: 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
Martinez39s:
It's not your fault that women stubbornly act like getting a DNA test is such a bad thing even if the kids actually belong to the husband. She, like other women, has to maintain such narrative (getting a DNA test is somewhat a bad thing) to protect the sisterhood and look out for their fellow women who are guilty of such wickedness. They are all conniving rattlesnakes, and I wouldn't be surprised if she "punishes" you even if the result shows the kids are yours—you have already committed a "crime" by doing the test.

If your wife refuses to acknowledge the rationality of you getting a DNA test, let her go. It's not your fault that she cannot recognize that smart men do DNA tests. The men who were victims of paternity fraud trusted their wives, didn't they? Chill bro!

I hear you. So that is why he should do it behind her back instead of having a discussion and both of them agreeing to it?

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Chris2863(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin
DICKstractor:
undecided

Tales by moonlight.

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by kollysnut(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:

Problem tie niyen......
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Ikea81: 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:

Get the results, if they your kids Don't show her . Just say it was a joke.

The woman who always says you Don't trust me, cos you Don't me are the worst cheaters.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by SirBunky85(m): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Tales by moonlight.

Somebody will stay at the comfort of his old wacky and rusty bed and fabricate storys
lol.how u take know say his bed dey old and rusty?
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Vurkay: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
Honestly I don't see any big deal there. When I'm married, I won't get mad if my husband wants to do DNA tests because I have brothers and I definitely want them to do the test too...

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Alimat40: 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
You are unwise person for you to come on platform like this to say this to world. Are you ok so? Why are people bring family secret to social media?
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by SirBunky85(m): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:

See how you spelt the plural of story. Hmmmm. And you are busy insulting someone. Hmmmm
doesn't still change the fact that, the story was concocted
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by TrebleChamp(m): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Some men can be so foolish sha. Must you tell your wife about the test? Something you are suppose to do discreetly, even away from your family hospital. Just carry the cross that comes with your action, whatever the outcome of the result..
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
tnerro1:
You should have waited for the results first, if it’s positive, you thrash it and live happily ever after, but if it’s negative, the kind slap you should give her when she comes from work, she will think she entered the wrong house

the story na wash jare. very obvious.

Anyways, to those who should and would still take the test, Only inform your wife about it if she fails the test.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.