Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help (33676 Views)

He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. / She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! / My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by enonche85(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:
There's this girl am dating, she's beautiful and has everything a man wants in a woman.

But The problem is "she had a child outside wedlock" and hardly go about without carrying The baby(5yrs old). This makes me feel embarrassed among my peers, knowing am not the legitimate father.

She always gets upset whenever I try to know about the father of her child. All she has told me of him is they broke up.

She also pressures me to marry her that she is tired staying with her mom.

She's 20yrs while am 26. Should I succumb or Jakpa? Please help a brother with some advice.

You have every right to know about the father of the child, at least to know if the child's father is a psycho or not. If she does not tell you what happened just japaá.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by mechanics(m): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Don't marry base on pressure from anyone.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Artzdanielsz(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Maybe na her relative give her belle

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by ambosss(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
Brotherly please don't subcum. because second hand use goods are mostly expaired.
U go pay skul fees Las Las, receive blames for past mistakes grin

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by RealAlubarika(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:
There's this girl am dating, she's beautiful and has everything a man wants in a woman.

But The problem is "she had a child outside wedlock" and hardly go about without carrying The baby(5yrs old). This makes me feel embarrassed among my peers, knowing am not the legitimate father.

She always gets upset whenever I try to know about the father of her child. All she has told me of him is they broke up.

She's 20yrs while am 26. Should I succumb or Jakpa? Please help a brother with some advice.

I will advice before you make any decision about marriage, make sure you do your findings as regards the where about of the man and why they parted ways.

If she truely love you, she will tell you what led to their breakup. Stand your ground to know the above. It will help you to make inform decision, wether to marry her or not.

We rise by lifting others

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by NosaHenry(m): 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
squash47:
You want to settle down with a 20 year old baby Mama ? And u are just 26.

She is 20 years and d baby is 5 years.

Omo, she started swallowing dicks at 15. OP, this lady is more experienced than you in sexual things. Stay away from her.

Don't use your hand and put yourself in problem. There are so many girls out there. Who are better than her.
Wrong. If the baby is 5yrs she probably start at 12 or at most 13. Too bad

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by cooooooks(m): 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
1. She had the child at 15.

2. If she is a great match with you, you will not be able to do 'better'.

3. I think 20 is too young to be getting married, however, being a mother (who has not transferred all the responsibility to her mom) may increase her maturity a bit.

4. 25 is also a bit young.

5. How do you guys pay for life together? Are both of you working, earning money? Are you guys going to school?

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by airminem(f): 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Shu!
LINTUNE:
very stupid post..its so annoying how some men loose thier selfesteem at the sight of pussy, for christ sake, when u cum, at least u should come back to ur senses...op if i jam u real life, i go commot ya teeth, walai..
are you normal?! You have spent half your youthful age runing from brothel to ashaw.o rooms nobody touched you dental formula angry. . Why do you now pass such aggresion on an innocent guy that is have an affair with a baby moma at 15years(maybe she was raped i dont know) no she's old enuf and want to settle down with the op and you are hear charging like a rooster screaming 'chicken-out chicken-out'. . .mtcheeew. . You dnt know better than the op. . Neither of you are a 'REAL-MAN'. . .*spit angry

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
cooooooks:
1. She had the child at 15.

2. If she is a great match with you, you will not be able to do 'better'.

3. I think 20 is too young to be getting married, however, being a mother (who has not transferred all the responsibility to her mom) may increase her maturity a bit.

4. 25 is also a bit young.

5. How do you guys pay for life together? Are both of you working, earning money? Are you guys going to school?

He's embarrassed she's a single Mom. Even if she's the best thing that has happened to his life, he'll never know her worth.
I hope she finds a MAN, not a boy with esteem issues.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by 360command: 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:

leave her and let her marry the father of the child..

To be fool once is ok, to be fool twice then you are a fool for life..
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by airminem(f): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Artzdanielsz:
Maybe na her relative give her belle
I suspect same.(father) . sad

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Xano(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:

Young man, kindly move on.

It would do you good not to marry someone who is not desperate and a child.

Marry without sentiment.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Erotix: 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
endsarrrs:
Com'on what do u gat in that 2.2brains?! Let me tell you a secret. . . She was abused at a younger age, thats why she dont wanna talk about the kids father. . cheesy
If she loves him, she should be open to him. Couples in a relationship should not be afraid to talk about their past, present and future.
My observation from the op’s story are
-The girl wants to get married to gain freedom from her parents not cuz she wants to be with him.
-She needs someone to share the burden of taking care of her child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by airminem(f): 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
endsarrrs:
Com'on what do u gat in that 2.2brains?! Let me tell you a secret. . . She was abused at a younger age, thats why she dont wanna talk about the kids father. . cheesy
Exactly. . .maybe there is more secret she has to dig and bring out yakata but, my advice to him is to cut his preeq in other not to fvck/fornicate with that toto again. . .the guy is dating her out of pity &that spells doom if he doesnt awake and let her be. . .smiley

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by chukemmang(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:

Mumu

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Wettoid123: 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
My brother it is better you marry the one that have given birth before and will give you peace of mind in your marriage than marrying the one that have not given birth before and still be worse than Delilah, but let her tell you more about the father of that baby he might be your close pal.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Obioramichael(m): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
Before we go ahead to help you, I need you to tell us the truth.. Did you ever promise her marriage all the while you guys are dating?

Have you ever discussed anything like marriage close to her?
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by airminem(f): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
endsarrrs:
SUCH LADY COULD BE EMOTIONALY HURT AND DESPERATE TO HOLD ON TO A GUY FOR NOW. . . IS HER FATHER ALIVE? IF YES, RIP TO HIM. . . MOVE ON GUY.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by SURElee(f): 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
You are dating a single mother with a 5yr son and the thought of people seeing you with her kids embarrasses you.
The nerve endings and ligaments to your brain are losing alignment.
No shame and embarrassment when sleeping with her and kissing her.
Biko, if you don't value her, leave her so she can see a man who will appreciate her and love her for not aborting her baby and also love that son as his.

No need for time wasters like you in 2021.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by adieora(f): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
Obviously, the child is a problem from you. Don't waste your time or hers. Move on.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by LINTUNE(m): 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
airminem:
Shu! are you normal?! You have spent half your youthful age runing from brothel to ashaw.o rooms nobody touched you dental formula angry. . Why do you now pass such aggresion on an innocent guy that is have an affair with a baby moma at 15years(maybe she was raped i dont know) no she's old enuf and want to settle down with the op and you are hear charging like a rooster screaming 'chicken-out chicken-out'. . .mtcheeew. . You dnt know better than the op. . Neither of you are a 'REAL-MAN'. . .*spit angry
u are obviously a sissy, looking for female attentions here..calling u a slowpoke is an understatement..if u were wise, from the write up u would know she had a serious relationship even at age 15, or did she "break" up with her rapist?...u are just too foolish for me to start explaining things to, cos its definitely a waste of time.dont worry, u will soon see a baby mama, within that same age, wjth a child of 9 yrs, ok..
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by xtervaganza(m): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Absolutely nothing wrong marrying a single mother. For as long as you're sure she truly loves you and not marrying you because she sees you as escape from poverty

One other thing is that you shouldn't let her rush you into marrying her. But you should only marry her if you're 100% sure she's truly in love with you
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by chatinent: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
This story so depicts a girl living close to me.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by ForeverViva: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kobicove:
Are you financially capable of taking care of a family at 26.

Do not allow yourself to be pressurized into marriage at such a young age especially with a lady who has an extra baggage.

There is nothing wrong with marrying a single mother but if you do not yet have the finance then you could land in serious difficulties.

Forget all that bullsh1t about love, money is the real koko when it comes to having a health marriage! undecided

So a child is what you're calling Baggage? Wow,Just wow!!!
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by chatinent: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:

Very familiar story.

Is her name Amanda, please?
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by airminem(f): 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
Shuu!
LINTUNE:
u are obviously a sissy, looking for female attentions here..calling u a slowpoke is an understatement..if u were wise, from the write up u would know she had a serious relationship even at age 15, or did she "break" up with her rapist?...u are just too foolish for me to start explaining things to, cos its definitely a waste of time.dont worry, u will soon see a baby mama, within that same age, wjth a child of 9 yrs, ok..
apa amu! grin
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Champneys: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:

The idio..ts around you who think it is a wrong idea to marry a single mum are the ones you need to jakpa from.

Grow up and do the needful if you get on with and love the lady and she loves you too.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by airminem(f): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
LINTUNE:
ok
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Alexaonfleek: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
youngsahito:
why can't she flush her stomach
If she has an abortion you will still be the same person judging her for murdering a baby.
Men of this generation nawa ooo
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by just4dem(m): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
jidamsel43:
26 years with humongous responsibility. She is just 20 years and she has a boy of 5 years which means she has the boy when she was 15years old.

Summarily, this girl has been having amorous adventure from 10 years old. You need to consult your family priest to wash off this predicament from your head.
That's why i love this Nairaland �

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by lanas: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
[b][[b]quote author=squash47 post=98124864]You want to settle down with a 20 year old baby Mama ? And u are just 26.

She is 20 years and d baby is 5 years.

Omo, she started swallowing dicks at 15. OP, this lady is more experienced than you in sexual things. Stay away from her.

Don't use your hand and put yourself in problem. There are so many girls out there. Who are better than her.

Wudnt want u to discourage d OP simply because d girl is a single at very young age. So many girl children are getting depressed by d day as a result of societal stigma. U never can tell may be she was even a victim of rape. Somebody must marry girls in this category now.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Okoroawusa: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
FalseProphet1 what do you see?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen / Which Nigerian Tribe Likes SEX MORE? / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.