Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help (33663 Views)

He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. / She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! / My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Coden(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
LINTUNE:
very stupid post..its so annoying how some men loose thier selfesteem at the sight of pussy, for christ sake, when u cum, at least u should come back to ur senses...op if i jam u real life, i go commot ya teeth, walai :..
wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[quote][/quote]Brov Be calming down small small abeg e never reach to fight.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by FashionCookie(f): 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
thelinguist:
always twisting stories
Lol...shuuu wetin u want make i talk na...
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:
There's this girl am dating, she's beautiful and has everything a man wants in a woman.

But The problem is "she had a child outside wedlock" and hardly go about without carrying The baby(5yrs old). This makes me feel embarrassed among my peers, knowing am not the legitimate father.

She always gets upset whenever I try to know about the father of her child. All she has told me of him is they broke up.

She also pressures me to marry her that she is tired staying with her mom.

She's 20yrs while am 26. Should I succumb or Jakpa? Please help a brother with some advice.

Hmm. Let me see the options. Should you become the meal ticket for a woman with baggage and a child not your own, in exchange for no tangible benefit; except maybe an ex boyfriend that you can practise your karate together with? or should you set yourself free to find your own woman and make your own babies (if you are vigilant), and spend your hard earned money on your own blood at least?

I'll go with the second option if I were you.

3 Likes

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by skinny419(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
JAKPA OR DIE YOUNG
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by thelinguist: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
FashionCookie:

Lol...shuuu wetin u want make i talk na...

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by FashionCookie(f): 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Whiteshield:

He will waste her time and in the end, drop her over a flimsy excuse. That is when she will start crying that he dumped her after all she did for him. As if he donated his liver to her.

And probably set him on fire. He no go run now, let him be asking yeye question here.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by bluefilm: 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:
There's this girl am dating, she's beautiful and has everything a man wants in a woman.

But The problem is "she had a child outside wedlock" and hardly go about without carrying The baby(5yrs old). This makes me feel embarrassed among my peers, knowing am not the legitimate father.

She always gets upset whenever I try to know about the father of her child. All she has told me of him is they broke up.

She's 20yrs while am 26. Should I succumb or Jakpa? Please help a brother with some advice.

Read the handwriting on the wall and flee while you still have time.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Akuruoulo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:

MTCHEEEW
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by meobizy(f): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
she's beautiful and has everything a man wants in a woman
Wow. That’s good. Marry her then.

she had a child outside wedlock
What happened to having everything a man wants in a woman?

A five year old is a child and not a baby. It knows right from wrong, understands the world a fair bit and can feed itself if provided food. Before you catch high blood pressure from overthinking, you already know what to do. I won’t give you any advice because your concern shows that you’re on the right path.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by emonis88: 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
first ask ur self what made her break up with d father of her child. women can be very deceptive, she is cool n understanding now till u marry her, which means she has accomplished her aim, then u il know her true nature either good or bad. be carefull sha!
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by phadul: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Life is too short to worry too much about wat people think the bottom line is love if it exists then go ahead she is not less than a human being because she has a child
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by harmony75: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
young man why would anybody pressure you to marry that's already a red flag..since she can't calm down to explain things to you both of you're not compatible already. pls stay focused and you will get a lady you're compatible with this is new year!
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by STINOS(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2021

My brother don't marry any girl out of pressure or out of pity because you will surely regret it.

Secondly are you willing to love and cherish the child as yours? Because she will definitely move in with her once you get married to her. You have to think about it before making any decision. Remain blessed.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Digmygold: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
Op you havent told us if you have a child too.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by jidamsel43(m): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
thesicilian:
There's nothing wrong or embarrassing about marrying a single mom. If she's as good as you as you say, the best option might be to continue with her. But don't let anyone pressure you into a quick marriage, find out as much as you can about the father of the child and how close they still are, because whether you like it or not, except he's dead, he's always going to be in your lives because of the baby
You have stylishly annihilate this young boy with your assertion. with the consideration of Nigerian situation coupled with the amorous proclivity of the said girl, it will amount to premier and utmost tears if the boy eventually marries her
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by cinderellashoes(f): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:

Does she have a stable and legitimate source of income? Do you have too? Do you have a safe place for a child to live, your heart and a home?

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by reealec(m): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
lols congrat
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by messenger4891: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
squash47:
You want to settle down with a 20 year old baby Mama ? And u are just 26.

She is 20 years and d baby is 5 years.

Omo, she started swallowing dicks at 15. OP, this lady is more experienced than you in sexual things. Stay away from her.

Don't use your hand and put yourself in problem. There are so many girls out there. Who are better than her.
Exactly my thought .@20 she has a child of 5yrs.what a world .
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by omosuper(m): 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wunna:

Imagine someone gives this kinda advice to your bro. Just imagine embarassed
Just imagine. A guy at 26 for that matter.�
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by LINTUNE(m): 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Coden:

wink cheesy cheesy cheesy :DBrov Be calming down small small abeg e never reach to fight.
e de pain me na..na cos of guys like this , some gals de misbehave..imagine, 20 yr bby mama de give am sleepless night..shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by kunle75(m): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:

You're dumb ass.

Yen yen yen
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Murjem(m): 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
This is really disheartening, a 20yrs old girl with a 5yrs old child already meaning she took in when she was around 14yrs and delivered the baby at 15 or thereabouts.

Where is her parent all along? If you really mean something serious with this girl I suggest you go back and meet with her parents to ask every dam questions you need about her and not coming to Nairaland to seek validation from people that knows nothing about you both.

Are you the only one still existing in your lineage in this whole universe??

Why bringing such sensitive matter to the social media to before knowing the right things to do?

Grow up pls!!!

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by endsarrrs(f): 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
Woman beater
slumcat:
Don't be too quick to judge.
. . . grin

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by BluntCrazeMan: 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:

At 20, she already had a child of 5yrs, and trying so hard to marry you, and leave her mom?
Yet she doesn't want to talk about the dad of the baby, but she wants you to accept the baby and marry her and become the daddy of the baby whose history you don't know?
There are some things about this story that points back to the lady's family.
How Good Is Her Background??
Have you met and talked with her dad?
Or is the dad late?

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Coden(m): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
LINTUNE:
e de pain me na..na cos of guys like this , some gals de misbehave..imagine, 20 yr bby mama de give am sleepless night..shame!
Na truth you dey talk, the matter self tire me

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by oyatz(m): 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:
thanks. It seems the portion she gave me is gradually fading off. No wonder a problem shared is half sovled.

She didn't give you any love portion. This is a classical case of seduction.

1) She has been seeing men from her tender age and thus more experienced than you in Man-Women affairs.

2) She understands that you are not yet spoilt and possibly have a soft heart.

3) She is giving you superb sex and attention which will make you to always think of her and not explore the possibility of having other women.

4) I seriously doubt that both of you have the mental maturity and economic powers to maintain a home.

5) A 20 yrs old lady without a good certificate, income generating skills and especially with a five year old son will soon start irritating you in the marriage because with time, sex will be too common and not enough to cover other inadequacies.
This will be causing frequent fights and she will be finding solace in other men (a path she has known for long).

3 Likes

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by dexoubie(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:

So she got pregnant at 15
What a wawuuuu...u don’t need advice bro,just save your head
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by sleek82(m): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
thesicilian:
There's nothing wrong or embarrassing about marrying a single mom. If she's as good as you as you say, the best option might be to continue with her. But don't let anyone pressure you into a quick marriage, find out as much as you can about the father of the child and how close they still are, because whether you like it or not, except he's dead, he's always going to be in your lives because of the baby
here is the best advice you can get...well given!

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Gerald1050(m): 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
I think say you wise... You be mumu boy undecided
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by thunderbabs: 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:

You have 22brains and still want to stress the one we have? Scratch that
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by geosegun(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
There is nothing wrong in marrying a single mother if she is homely and of good character. She may have been raped or molested while she was 15. However, she must disclose all secrets surrounding having a child at that tender age. Including who the father of the child is and is whereabouts.

Marry her for love and never because of pity. You must be sure she really loves you and not just desperate of getting hooked to a man to avoid shame and single responsibility. Also make sure she is emotionally and mentally stable.

If she was raped she will need almost all your support and understanding as the experience may continue to hunt her and thereby making her to behave irrationally and angry atimes mostlt without cogent reasons.

If she refused to discuss ot divulge the whole truth, never marry such woman. She will end up hurting you badly at the end.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by airminem(f): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:

Dont think of wedding her. She's okay but, Leave her to the older men. You are a young single guy, find a lady compatable to your status, be friends, understand and wed her when it best the time okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me / How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen / Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.