Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help (33666 Views)

He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. / She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! / My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Chainex(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
You be fool ohh. She has to tell you the identity of the father. Plus it has to be a mutual longing to get married.
Are you financially and emotionally ready for a marriage?

4 Likes

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by GNBohr: 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:
There's this girl am dating, she's beautiful and has everything a man wants in a woman.

But The problem is "she had a child outside wedlock" and hardly go about without carrying The baby(5yrs old). This makes me feel embarrassed among my peers, knowing am not the legitimate father.

She always gets upset whenever I try to know about the father of her child. All she has told me of him is they broke up.

She also pressures me to marry her that she is tired staying with her mom.

She's 20yrs while am 26. Should I succumb or Jakpa? Please help a brother with some advice.

It's no crime for her to have a child. You must love her enough to be ready to be father to her child. She's very young but must find out what led her to her present single mother condition. She must be ready to tell you everything. If after hearing her story, you still want her to be your wife, please go ahead. You are young yourself and must be ready to convince your people to accept her and her child. Don't marry her out of pity.

3 Likes

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
FashionCookie:
After they'll come here to brag they don't have time for Nigerian ladies. Lie go kill una...see this one bombom outside?
Hanty, the girl is begging him to marry her.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Shormiey(m): 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
squash47:
You want to settle down with a 20 year old baby Mama ? And u are just 26.

She is 20 years and d baby is 5 years.

Omo, she started swallowing dicks at 15. OP, this lady is more experienced than you in sexual things. Stay away from her.

Don't use your hand and put yourself in problem. There are so many girls out there. Who are better than her.
Baba your u think loud oooo shocked
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by eastOFwest(m): 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
Themainboy22:
Mtcheeew.. I think it's high time we stopped advising this people. Does it mean our men boys of nowadays, lose their common sense of reasoning at the sight of this Vagina people or what went wrong? A grown man of 26yrs asking wether to succumb and marry young girl of 20yrs, with a five years old pikin?. Which means she got pregnant at the age of 14/15yrs, beside more than other ten red flags staring at his face?. *spit!.

Lets say the boy is 5years and 5 months, then that means that she may have gotten pregnant at age 13!

9 months plus 5 months plus 5 years = 6 years and 2 months.

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Whiteshield: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
FashionCookie:
After they'll come here to brag they don't have time for Nigerian ladies. Lie go kill una...see this one bombom outside?

Who else will marry am after 1 who got pregnant in her early teens? She's at the very bottom of the pecking order.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by IMASTEX: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
squash47:

Not for a young man in his 20's like the op. Stop giving wrong advice sir.
Seconded, I only see two naive birds trying to fly across the ocean. One infatuated & lusting while the other is despirate to cohabit with the sole aim to blanket the years of discomforts with zero expectation in marriage.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by LINTUNE(m): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Themainboy22:
Mtcheeew.. I think it's high time we stopped advising this people. Does it mean our men boys of nowadays, lose their common sense of reasoning at the sight of this Vagina people or what went wrong? A grown man of 26yrs asking wether to succumb and marry young girl of 20yrs, with a five years old pikin?. Which means she got pregnant at the age of 14/15yrs, beside more than other ten red flags staring at his face?. *spit!.
very stupid post..its so annoying how some men loose thier selfesteem at the sight of pussy, for christ sake, when u cum, at least u should come back to ur senses...op if i jam u real life, i go commot ya teeth, walai..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Unbreakable007: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Handicap 1:0

Easy win for home team.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
You are not ready for marriage.
Let her go.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by BREYZ: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:
There's this girl am dating, she's beautiful and has everything a man wants in a woman.

But The problem is "she had a child outside wedlock" and hardly go about without carrying The baby(5yrs old). This makes me feel embarrassed among my peers, knowing am not the legitimate father.

She always gets upset whenever I try to know about the father of her child. All she has told me of him is they broke up.

She's 20yrs while am 26. Should I succumb or Jakpa? Please help a brother with some advice.

This is 2021, please start it with sense.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by fredoooooo: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Werey will be third class citizen in his own house mumu abi na mugu ... grin

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by UncleKoboko: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:

You'll be a very unfortunate person if you end up with her. Most likely, she'll soon trap you down with another pregnancy...

She's stubborn
Most likely useless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by MedicH: 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
A 20 year old girl has everything a stupid man can want in a woman.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by FashionCookie(f): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Whiteshield:

Who else will marry am after 1 who got pregnant in her early teens? She's at the very bottom of the pecking order.

For him to be doing something with the girl means he's in already. All these advice na nothing...he'll still do what's o his mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by IYANGBALI: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
So na remnant you wan take do wife?

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:

She doesn’t love you
You can allow her around you till when you’re tired of her pussy albeit discreetly. Don’t be too far but don’t be too close
Women like her are more of their interest than your interest
Her mind is made up bro
You can’t change it
Trying will burn you out and draw you back.
Her burden is too much than you can carry, wa pa Lori

3 Likes

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Whiteshield: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
FashionCookie:

For him to be doing something with the girl means he's in already. All these advice na nothing...he'll still do what's o his mind.

He will waste her time and in the end, drop her over a flimsy excuse. That is when she will start crying that he dumped her after all she did for him. As if he donated his liver to her.

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Torresmannl(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
Well, if you truly love her, you'll look beyond the fact that she has a baby and marry her.

However, I'm concerned about the fact that she doesn't want to open up about the child's biological father. As her prospective husband, you have a right to know every detail as to what transpired between them. She trying to hide it raises a red flag for me.

Also, the fact that she's pressuring you to marry her is another red flag for me. There's more to it than what she's telling you..

If she cannot be honest with you right now, then you have to end things with her.
Honesty, amongst other elements, must be present for the marriage to stand the test of time. Marriage is no joke.

3 Likes

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by LyfeJennings(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:

Marry at your own risk. E got sweet today but can U handle the challenges and don't forget, she will always put that child first. No matter what, the child comes FIRST.
Use your Medula Oblangata fam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Tomilola360: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
I thought you were wise bro undecided

Why so mean cheesy
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by luminouz(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
How can someone choose 22 brains as his moniker and yet is displaying signs of -273k level brain power.

Is what you are supposed to do not obvious from the write-up?

These fake stories are getting very annoying.

3 Likes

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by FashionCookie(f): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Hanty, the girl is begging him to marry her.

According to what he told us, who knows if it's the other way round? With these guys, we can't go believing everything we hear. Maybe he's the one even washing plates and clothes for her and the baby.

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by JOACHINpedro: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tomilola360:

Why so mean cheesy
Wasn't mean but his personal Text (20mins ago) read something about 'being wise is profitable'
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by nograv: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
As J-Cole said ‘she don’t wanna be saved, don’t save her’

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by chris51(f): 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:

Why couldn't she pressurise the father of her baby to marry her? She is pressurising someone else. Is it easy to be step father to someone else's child?

6 Likes

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by chris51(f): 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
chris51:

Why couldn't she pressurise the father of her baby to marry her? She is pressurising someone else. Is it easy to be step father to someone else's child?

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by kudinkarfe: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
Marry her? Young Man you most be ready to take the responsibility of the boy you don't even know his father. May be the father rejected the child because she was a player.

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by thelinguist: 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
FashionCookie:

According to what he told us, who knows if it's the other way round? With these guys, we can't go believing everything we hear. Maybe he's the one even washing plates and clothes for her and the baby.
always twisting stories

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by falopey: 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
The girl got pregnant at 14 plus. Carried pregnancy for nine months and gave birth at 15. This one strong o

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by edoairways: 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
squash47:

Not for a young man in his 20's like the op. Stop giving wrong advice sir.
There nothing wrong. Nobody is a saint.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me / How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.