Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help (33665 Views)

He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. / She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! / My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by grandstar(m): 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains

Your ages also provides you your answers! She's way too young to marry at 20 years. She's still going through her bloom of youth. Worse, she seems to love life. She's definitely not mentally ready.

You too aren't mentally ready. I would say wait till you're between 30 and 32 years to settle down.

Just be frank with her. 20 is simply too young. Let her use her young to develop herself. She got pregnant at 14 and wants to settle down now. Where's she rushing to?
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Which kind yanmayanma story be this?

Make I watch match finish.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Don't be a mumu ooo. A girl at 20 years old already has a 5 years old child. My 2 kobo advice is that you should put the brain to work. At 26 years old you want to fall into a big trap. You are too young to marry her as the pressure that will come after marriage will lead to serious problems. Be wise boy!
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by brandsoncharlie: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
I thought you were wise bro undecided
SMAN comes to my mind.

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by brandsoncharlie: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
squash47:
You want to settle down with a 20 year old baby Mama ? And u are just 26.

She is 20 years and d baby is 5 years.

Omo, she started swallowing dicks at 15. OP, this lady is more experienced than you in sexual things. Stay away from her.

Don't use your hand and put yourself in problem. There are so many girls out there. Who are better than her.
@bold

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by DarkJeddi(m): 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
baralatie:

so why the but?
She is a single mother with a 5 year old and THAT is a big but,or do you think it's as simple as ABC? shocked
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Vanzcharles(m): 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
airminem:
I suspect same.(father) . sad

I suspected equally.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by baralatie(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
DarkJeddi:
She is a single mother with a 5 year old and THAT is a big but,or do you think it's as simple as ABC? shocked
it was the op that wrote she is beautiful and has everything that a man wants in a woman

I hope he was not writing under the influence?

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Duru009(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
The biggest mistake you will make as a man is to marry someone OUT of Pity or because of PRESSURE....

Honestly, it always end in tears.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by karkel(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by brandsoncharlie: 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
endsarrrs:
Com'on what do u gat in that 2.2brains?! Let me tell you a secret. . . She was abused at a younger age, thats why she dont wanna talk about the kids father. . cheesy
How did you know?
I have seen many Nigerian single baby mamas of 22 - 23 years on dating sites looking for a man to marry, the man had impregnated and dump their ass.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Collegelove: 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
squash47:

Omo, she started swallowing dicks at 15. OP, this lady is more experienced than you in sexual things. Stay away from her.

Don't use your hand and put yourself in problem. There are so many girls out there. Who are better than her.
Hahahaha
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by iamL(f): 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
There is nothing wrong marrying a single parent, but:
She 20 and already a babymama.
She doesn't want to talk abt her baby daddy.
20 year old already tired of staying with her mother, is her mother a bad one?
She is pressuring u to marry her.

Please do your findings properly before you talk of marriage. Besides do the both of you have stable income?
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by DarkJeddi(m): 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
baralatie:

it was the op that wrote she is beautiful and has everything that a man wants in a woman

I hope he was not writing under the influence?
Obviously,he has an issue with her being a single mother..
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by baralatie(m): 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Obviously,he has an issue with her being a single mother..
then he lied when he said she has everything a man wants in a woman.
therefore he is dating under influence!
he should reaccess his true beliefs and allow the lady to enjoy a stress free life or accept his fate

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by iamL(f): 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
endsarrrs:
Com'on what do u gat in that 2.2brains?! Let me tell you a secret. . . She was abused at a younger age, thats why she dont wanna talk about the kids father. . cheesy

Op find out abt it from her just reassure her that she has to be honest abt it. Maybe that's why she wants to leave the house by all means.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by niyilolawa34798: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
: I suspect same.(father) . I suspected equally.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by folu4real(f): 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
endsarrrs:

You are absolutely right
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by JasperVII(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Deep down you already know what you're supposed to do, but of course you had to come to Nairaland and ask. Makes me wonder the kind of men we have these days, spineless sissies the lot of you.

Grow some balls and do what you're supposed to do.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by lekonso: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
If you marry her, know that you already have a child to take care of. You have a first born before marriage. Know that for sure.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by DarkJeddi(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
baralatie:

then he lied when he said she has everything a man wants in a woman.
therefore he is dating under influence!
he should reaccess his true beliefs and allow the lady to enjoy a stress free life or accept his fate
She might have EVERYTHING a man wants BUT..
The lady is obviously not being straight forward with him..
She wants him to marry him and yet she is not being forthcoming about the child's father..
So,he should go ahead marry a woman whose child daddy he knows next to nothing about?
All in the name of love?

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Youngzedd(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:
There's this girl am dating, she's beautiful and has everything a man wants in a woman.

But The problem is "she had a child outside wedlock" and hardly go about without carrying The baby(5yrs old). This makes me feel embarrassed among my peers, knowing am not the legitimate father.

She always gets upset whenever I try to know about the father of her child. All she has told me of him is they broke up.

She also pressures me to marry her that she is tired staying with her mom.

She's 20yrs while am 26. Should I succumb or Jakpa? Please help a brother with some advice.

Make sure you watch the below video, later you thank me with a bottle of Moet.

Video >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdzLfiLCkrc
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Papertrail11(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Evening newspaper aluu
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by ijayebonyi(f): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Am sure if you love her you won’t be asking this question
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Abdanny2000(m): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
endsarrrs:
Making sense
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by slumcat(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
endsarrrs:
Woman beater. . . grin
Na joke I dey o. I'm actually very gentle and romantic (if given the opportunity cheesy). Na cruise I just dey catch for here grin

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by akaahs(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:
thanks very much
Follow her advice at Ur own peril. If she is sincere, she ll come clean as to who is d father of the boy. Secondly, she just don't want to live with her mother cause she is tired hence the pressure and not out of love for u.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Loner97(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains and yet no sense? Oga tell me u not serious!

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by greypencils: 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:
There's this girl am dating, she's beautiful and has everything a man wants in a woman.

But The problem is "she had a child outside wedlock" and hardly go about without carrying The baby(5yrs old). This makes me feel embarrassed among my peers, knowing am not the legitimate father.

She always gets upset whenever I try to know about the father of her child. All she has told me of him is they broke up.

She also pressures me to marry her that she is tired staying with her mom.

She's 20yrs while am 26. Should I succumb or Jakpa? Please help a brother with some advice.
The two of you are babies, if you were not, you won't be asking for advice.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by bejeria101(m): 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
One airhead would come and be mentioning over the stupidity of their gender.

Your hole, your life.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Seyzcham91(m): 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin
squash47:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me / How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen / Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.