Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help (33667 Views)

He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. / She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! / My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Thereishel: 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:
There's this girl am dating, she's beautiful and has everything a man wants in a woman.

But The problem is "she had a child outside wedlock" and hardly go about without carrying The baby(5yrs old). This makes me feel embarrassed among my peers, knowing am not the legitimate father.

She always gets upset whenever I try to know about the father of her child. All she has told me of him is they broke up.

She also pressures me to marry her that she is tired staying with her mom.

She's 20yrs while am 26. Should I succumb or Jakpa? Please help a brother with some advice.

Your story is not true how can she be 20 years now? Did she have a child at the age of 15 years and at this age she has been dating?
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Brian47(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
This lady is 20 years old with a five year old son?
Nigga be wise na. That means she started fuvking by 15, And you want to marry her ? My nigga pls be wise.
1: I know that woman isn't being honest with you, and if you make a mistake of marrying her, wahala go dey.
And I'm sure she's lying about her age too. My nigga do you yourself a favour and break up.

If you like don't listen, its your own cup of tea
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by thesicilian: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
jidamsel43:
You have stylishly annihilate this young boy with your assertion. with the consideration of Nigerian situation coupled with the amorous proclivity of the said girl, it will amount to premier and utmost tears if the boy eventually marries her
You must be the son of Igodomigodo grin
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Ogediluv(f): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wrong advice

squash47:
You want to settle down with a 20 year old baby Mama ? And u are just 26.

She is 20 years and d baby is 5 years.

Omo, she started swallowing dicks at 15. OP, this lady is more experienced than you in sexual things. Stay away from her.

Don't use your hand and put yourself in problem. There are so many girls out there. Who are better than her.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Liposure: 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
FashionCookie:

According to what he told us, who knows if it's the other way round? With these guys, we can't go believing everything we hear. Maybe he's the one even washing plates and clothes for her and the baby.
hanty cookie calm down
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by hollarunji08(m): 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
Op, u have to keep ur head and brain working here

She's 20 and her son is 5year, dats mean ur so call girlfriend has been swallow this things rite from age 15!!!!

What concern me most is that, " she do got upset when u asked about the father of the baby" I don't think she suppose to get upset about that area and she supposed to have explained everything to u not just " we broke up"

Bro, u deserve better explanation from her before thinking about any marriage of a thing and if she can't give u detail and confirm explanation about the father of her son, bro I'll advice u to JAVKPA fast fast

In other word, she's even too small to be single mom at age 20. Haba

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by galadima77(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
Please go ahead since she has everything a man wants in a woman; a baby at 15.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Liposure: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
If you know what is good for you, marry her at your own peril. Single mum my foot

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by airminem(f): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
Yep EVANSCHARLES grin
Vanzcharles:

I suspected equally.
So much abuse these dayz on the girl-child by close/immediate families. . .sad
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by FashionCookie(f): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Liposure:
hanty cookie calm down
Lolzzzzz
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by jaysport: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
Do you have a YouTube Channel and you are frustrated because you could not get subscribers and watch hours to monetize the channel ? ? ?
We are Team of Professional Digital Marketer who can help your channel get Real and Legit Thousands of subscribers and watch hour regardless of the numbers of subscribers you want within a short period of time. it will only take a maximum of 30 days...
08142883101 for Whatsapp...
pls contact me only if serious
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Liposure: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
cooooooks:
1. She had the child at 15.

2. If she is a great match with you, you will not be able to do 'better'.

3. I think 20 is too young to be getting married, however, being a mother (who has not transferred all the responsibility to her mom) may increase her maturity a bit.

4. 25 is also a bit young.

5. How do you guys pay for life together? Are both of you working, earning money? Are you guys going to school?

25 is ripe for marriage sir
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Please how much is Lexus in Nigeria?
is now 29 million o
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Op if what you wrote is true, that lady belongs to the streets. Don't marry her. No try am o!!
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Stanley12328: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
She's 20 and her baby is 5years?

The girl tear eyes
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by chaloskyx: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
JAPA SHES JUST USING YOU TO TAKE OVER HER RESPONSIBILITIES OF CARING FOR THE KID
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by nurain150(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Thread like this need to be banned ,but unfortunately it reached front Page
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Hassanmaye(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
thesicilian:
There's nothing wrong or embarrassing about marrying a single mom. If she's as good as you as you say, the best option might be to continue with her. But don't let anyone pressure you into a quick marriage, find out as much as you can about the father of the child and how close they still are, because whether you like it or not, except he's dead, he's always going to be in your lives because of the baby
Honest advice

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Hassanmaye(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
jidamsel43:
26 years with humongous responsibility. She is just 20 years and she has a boy of 5 years which means she has the boy when she was 15years old.

Summarily, this girl has been having amorous adventure from 10 years old. You need to consult your family priest to wash off this predicament from your head.
Hahahhahha
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Hassanmaye(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=22brains post=98125094]the brain is limited but not to learning. That's why I ask for some advice to upgrade it. We all learn.[/quote
]then I will advise you as a friend to discover her former husband and know everything about him
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Hassanmaye(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
J111333 post=9812no5235:
..."She always get upset whenever I try to know about the father of her child. All she has told me of him is they broke up.

She also pressures me to marry her that she is tired staying with her mom
"...

No comment.
HML in advance.
Ahahhahhahha
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by SpiritFree: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
thesicilian:
There's nothing wrong or embarrassing about marrying a single mom. If she's as good as you as you say, the best option might be to continue with her. But don't let anyone pressure you into a quick marriage, find out as much as you can about the father of the child and how close they still are, because whether you like it or not, except he's dead, he's always going to be in your lives because of the baby

Good advice OP. Listen to this.

The woman that's my future wife is a single mother also.
Her son is 5 too.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Hassanmaye(m): 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
LINTUNE:
very stupid post..its so annoying how some men loose thier selfesteem at the sight of pussy, for christ sake, when u cum, at least u should come back to ur senses...op if i jam u real life, i go commot ya teeth, walai..
Hahahhahha

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by PETGEB(m): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
endsarrrs:
Com'on what do u gat in that 2.2brains?! Let me tell you a secret. . . She was abused at a younger age, thats why she dont wanna talk about the kids father. . cheesy
are u Dre
omo lai Muhammad
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Hassanmaye(m): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
thunderbabs:

You have 22brains and still want to stress the one we have? Scratch that
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by cooooooks(m): 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Why should he care what others think?

The sad thing is both of them are likely to lose based on his actions.

Chii59:

He's embarrassed she's a single Mom. Even if she's the best thing that has happened to his life, he'll never know her worth.
I hope she finds a MAN, not a boy with esteem issues.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Unrated900(m): 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
Guy you already knows your answer

So why are you whining us here.
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by cooooooks(m): 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
25 is an okay age for marriage.

However, it is a mature 25. This guy is 25 but his question is not all that mature and his proposed spouse is just 20.

Liposure:
25 is ripe for marriage sir
Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by cooooooks(m): 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
How many of these SO MANY women out there is he compatible with? Can he have a relationship with?

squash47:
You want to settle down with a 20 year old baby Mama ? And u are just 26.

She is 20 years and d baby is 5 years.

Omo, she started swallowing dicks at 15. OP, this lady is more experienced than you in sexual things. Stay away from her.

Don't use your hand and put yourself in problem. There are so many girls out there. Who are better than her.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Cousin9999: 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
She really wants to marry to move out, so the sincerity of her behavior/personality is questionable. I think you should end the relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by Spain007(m): 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
22brains:
There's this girl am dating, she's beautiful and has everything a man wants in a woman.

But The problem is "she had a child outside wedlock" and hardly go about without carrying The baby(5yrs old). This makes me feel embarrassed among my peers, knowing am not the legitimate father.

She always gets upset whenever I try to know about the father of her child. All she has told me of him is they broke up.

She also pressures me to marry her that she is tired staying with her mom.

She's 20yrs while am 26. Should I succumb or Jakpa? Please help a brother with some advice.

What's the meaning of Jakpa?

1 Like

Re: She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help by youngsahito(m): 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
If she has an abortion you will still be the same person judging her for murdering a baby.
Men of this generation nawa ooo
I mean before the pregnancy. Since she was raped by armed robbers, she shouldn't have left any chance of doing nothing to take care of her body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me / How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.