Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! (35674 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by akinwunmi(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2007
FROM DAY ONE I KNEW THE SHOW WAS NOT FOR ORDINARY PEEPS.THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE GONNA USE ALL DA MUD S***T AND JOGGING ARE JUST FORMALITIES TO SAY THEY DID SCREENING.**************

WE NEED REAL SHOWS LIKE FEAR FACTOR abii na lie i talk

NO MORE PACK OF LIES AND FAKE BULLSH****T jareee
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by A40(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2007
It is the state of the country or how do you expect where grown people even people that have jobs leave their place of work to go and yeye themselves all in the name of Ultimate Search,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by cgift(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2007
i hope someone is not saying that there is politics again in this thing? If thre is, then we should blacklist Nigerian Brewereies
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by ryu11(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2007
More Photos please!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Reminds me of my NYSC days.

so such sufferhead.

Enuf hunks there, Abi Chicks no show?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by ozoneflake(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2007
Well i dont know. But i applied and got no reply.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Shaunscot(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2007
I have never applied for any reality show,and I never will.(I love living a private life-reason I didnt evn register here for a year)
@cgift
Yes O.There is politics in it.Barely everything in Nigeria is done with the 'stakeholders' candidature involved.
I dont believe any Nigerian reality show is fair, except if we have foreigners involved.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by awoof(m): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2007
Shaunscot:

I have never applied for any reality show,and I never will.(I love living a private life-reason I didnt evn register here for a year)
@cgift
Yes O.There is politics in it.Barely everything in Nigeria is done with the 'stakeholders' candidature involved.
I don't believe any Nigerian reality show is fair, except if we have foreigners involved.

I like you o jare! Next edition they should invite United Nations Observers to prevent rigging grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by donjld: 9:38am On Jul 20, 2007
embarassed pls wen is GUS audition n its venue
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by menix(m): 9:42am On Jul 20, 2007
Gulder Ultimate search is a fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1,
Wel b4 d criticize i was there, D first day was a bit open but still yet dey did there evil magic, Example, Could u remember "Von" in d past editions he came with his junior brother who did not make it on d first day after trying twice to pick a ball but failed thou he qualified. D second day was "flirting day" in my presence the girls who lost out but posessed d kokolets where picked by d organisers and kept them aside dat after d day d guyz where just cruising out with those girls to only where God knows,
The third day God stroke confusion into there heads, every one of d organisers came with there prefered candidate & trouble started btw the organisers infact leaving out those who ve suffered from d beginning,  the mobile police had to arrest some who could not bear the fraud,
                   Infact Nigerian Breweries should be taken to the tribunals,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by afam1(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2007
grin cheesy no be small thing i see that day,but i pray that GOD puts confusion into them since they all ve their individual candidates.wot a mess,i think nig breweries shud be doing this thing on there own instead of giving it to TEQUILA to stage manage for them.
how will von bring his younger brother to the search and make him qualify for lagos zone,its really incredible
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Shaunscot(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2007
Like I posted earlier(the previous page),the drama is yet to begin.
Except if the tactics change this season,just watch how exactly 10 people will pick the 'yes' envelope.
Its very intriguing.I didnt understand the probability ratio I was taught in school I guess.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by luckyflair(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2007
hi,

even if i am given a free opportunity 2 be a member of the house,i will not like 2 participate because i know that it will not be as interesting as the very first one.nevertheless that dose not means i am discouraging my fellow participant but just trying 2 express my own feelings.anyway i wish u people all the best wishes and god bless u.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by netlord(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2007
my pple,4 naija wen we dey if u no get person 4 top u be nobody,i attend the screening but wetin my eyes see my mouth no fit yan,i never full mysef as i full am on the bad day,those fools jus use us play,come see guys and babes dey full them sef bcoz,of money,well i no blame them na me do mysef,my papa don tell me say.make i no go,say na suffer,na my no listen,well,to every wen go 4 that screening make una no vex hope dey,all those pple na job men,i no go advice even my enemy 2 go for such tins,i ultimate search no be am @all na them them dey there,well,enough gist dey but no time to say no time,i hail every notin do us we go make na well
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by netlord(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2007
na them papa them suffer gulder una fathger lap
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by 9ja4eva: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2007
Na wa oh.So ojoro don enter d thing.Well i no doubt am oh cos d last one wey dem do d people wey qualify na ojoromaniacs.

Make we see wetin dem dey do
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by akinwunmi(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2007
Star also has there own too.***** I can remember the Star S***t few years ago the one em those two guys KCPresh or whatever there names r.******If you look the stuff from the word go SAMSUNG should av been the winner just b'cos the guy sang Gospel music they gave Kc Presh the 1st position.********dnt be amazed aiight

the most anoying part is that all the pips who will be in GU IV are not there to make the thingy interesting they are only there JUST FOR THE MONEY********FEAR FACTOR plsssssssss******Handled by Foreigners and not some wacked a$$
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by gbils(m): 1:05am On Jul 23, 2007
am nu ere bn readin a lot of postins n am lovin it men ya'l shld check out justkunmi @ d jokes sectn dt dude be live men wel lovedone i think u no a lot bout d gulder ultimate search thingy y dnt u just apply 2 be on d show since u sm 2know a lot bout d rigorous process invovld, Hola
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by cynthia(f): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2007
yeah, whats up guys, i really really really hail those of us that went for the gulder ultimate search sreening in jos, i don't know about other states, IN FACT WHEN I GOT THERE I CHANGED TO MY TRACK SUIT AND SNEAKERS, THE LADIES WERE ASKED TO WAIT WHILE THE MANY MANY GUYS RAN THIRE RACE, THOUGH MANY GUY WERE ASKED TO GO HOME THE THE BEST WAS CHOOSEN,,,THEN THEE LADIES, I WAS READY, I PULLED OFF MY SNEAKERS OTHERS WERE ON THERE'S SO I RAN WITH MY BARE FOOT, AND I CAME SECOND OUT OF OVER 20 GIRLS, THEN THE SECOND DAY WAS SWIMMING, I COULD'T SWIM IN THAT KIND OF POOL,,, IT WAS TWELVE FEET DEEP,,, AND VERY WIDE, SO I QUITED, HOW ABOUT THAT,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by cynthia(f): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2007
yeah, whats up guys, i really really really hail those of us that went for the gulder ultimate search sreening in jos, i don't know about other states, IN FACT WHEN I GOT THERE I CHANGED TO MY TRACK SUIT AND SNEAKERS, THE LADIES WERE ASKED TO WAIT WHILE THE MANY MANY GUYS RAN THIRE RACE, THOUGH MANY GUY WERE ASKED TO GO HOME THE THE BEST WAS CHOOSEN,,,THEN THEE LADIES, I WAS READY, I PULLED OFF MY SNEAKERS OTHERS WERE ON THERE'S SO I RAN WITH MY BARE FOOT, AND I CAME SECOND OUT OF OVER 20 GIRLS, THEN THE SECOND DAY WAS SWIMMING, I COULD'T SWIM IN THAT KIND OF POOL,,, IT WAS TWELVE FEET DEEP,,, AND VERY WIDE, SO I QUITED, HOW ABOUT THAT,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Seun(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2007
cynthia, at least you tried. You should be proud of yourself. There are other ways to get 5 million naira.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by rasulua(m): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2007
U tried girl,but u shld av tried u mit av done better.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Seun(m): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2007
I'm not sure, but I don't think drowning would really have helped her.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Bigjay(m): 10:05am On Jul 24, 2007
GUS4 screening is bleeped!!! Those ppl are just looking at faces angry
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by uchetobi(f): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2007
whatever as long as we the viewers get entertained. Cynthia well-done. Better luck next time. But am just thinking dint you know you were going to swim?? You should have brushed up your swimming skills.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Carlosein(m): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2007
i applied they did not pick me undecided undecided

but now, am happy am clean wit no mud or fear of drowning or anyting like dat.

i can make my 5mila another way witout braking my neck jare. cool cool kiss
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by rasulua(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2007
Abi o!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by denex: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2007
@daslick007

why did you get there late? I know the thing is a scam but if at all you want to go, be there at the right time. This Nigeria sef is finished!

@sukiyaki

you too cannot boast of reaching the venue before time. I'm disappointed!

@Attraction

very muscular people usually cannot swim because muscle is dense and cannot float. It is Slim and Fat people that swim best.

@menix

God bless you for waiting to see all that. This is what I see everytime I'm auditing models for music videos.

As for the Ultimate Search itself, almost all the reality TV Shows you see worldwide have levels of pre-arrangement. Do you think Katung of BBN just went to buy the Big Brother form?

To avoid chaos, they use their own people.

While some maga are undergoing screening, the real contestants are already undergoing training in speech, reality acting, on-camera behaviour and script delivery. Oh, una no know say script dey? One of my good friends does that job. She's a scriptwriter for reality shows,

@luckyflair

you cannot become a member of the house. Its a bush. You become a member of the bush.

@Topic

during Gulder Ultimate Search 3, I was given the opportunity to bring in someone that would contest. A lady who was smart, pretty, very fluent in English, sociable and very physically fit.

The only person I suggested could not swim very well and did not like the idea of drowning or dying on National TV.

I'm sorry I didn't discourage y'all from the beginning. You wouldn't have believed me. Besides, there's a new Benin proverb that says "Who no go no know" so welcome to the real world. 95% of all reality shows worldwide are stage-managed to a large extent. It is not a Nigerian issue.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by 9ja4eva: 6:40am On Jul 28, 2007
I see.

Me sef think dt way
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Shaunscot(m): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2007
Whoever writes GUS script no dey try sha.
The scripts dont 'look real'.Me and my homies don dey suspect scriptwriting tey tey but now that it has been confirmed,I go just enjoy as them dey fool demselves as I have always done
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by daslick007(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2007
i no vex again sha, na same
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by 9ja4eva: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2007
Wahala
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by sprezatura(m): 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2007
this edition will be held in Jos on a very dangerous (hill,rock,mountain,) called shere hills, lots of scorpions, snakes, creatures you have never seen before, and yes, the cold, that sweet biting cold. Yea by the way theres a portion of the hill laced with quick sand not a lot of people know about. So between snakes and scorpion venom and whatever prize money what will you choose. Yea forgot to tell you about monkeys, they have got a knack for beating the hell outa people, there are honey bees as well. Its definitly going to be the best show. So have fun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex / BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe / BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.