Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] (61721 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / Catching A Cheating Lover /partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Ojemedad: 7:38am On Feb 13, 2021
Henix:
Is Emeka's job at GTb not at risk with the way he handled this matter? Yes, u got the information through the help of internet, but the update on the aftermath is quite unnecessary and childish

Even if he loss his job there are better life after gtb job, life goes on

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Akanimoh113(m): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2021
Akanimoh113:
Guys Please Help me Out
Am Using a Lumia 640LTE
I Need a New Phone
Am A Student and I Really Need It

Please Help Me

Akanimoh113:
[size=8pt][/size]

Am Using a Windows Phone, Lumia 640LTE, That's Has an 8GB rom and 1GB ram
-Camera is Faulty
-Does not do Social Media
-Recently Stopped Doing Twitter
-Only Uses Browser
-Can not Access Android Apps
-Does not Use Xender
-Only Uses Bluetooth
-Can Receive Videos but cannot Send Back Videos
-Recently Stopped Downloading Videos and Music
-Cannot Download External Apps
-Cannot Check Emails through Browser unless is the Installed App
-Installed App Cannot View more than 20 Emails that has been sent to you.
-It has a Removable Battery
-Original Battery Got Spoilt
-The Battery I bought does not Charge More Than 81%, When it Gets to 35% and you On Data... The Phone Will Off, If you play Music with Volume more than Vol 10-15... It will Off, If you Play Music with Volume of Vol 3-5... It will last till 4% before it finally Shuts Down.

Please Help Me...
I Really Need a New Phone
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:05am On Feb 13, 2021
Henix:

Emeka should have quietly disengaged the cheating girlfriend in a mature way without telling the public how he dumped the babe after collecting his last one nightstand. Now that Emeka and GTb are on the news, let's hope that someone will not advice the girl to go to the said GTb branch and put up a drama for Mr Emeka
Well, if I were Emeka, you try that with me, you will be sorry. Just disappear!

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by snoopz: 9:27am On Feb 13, 2021
legendary stuff buhari suppose give emeka award
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by GreaterFuture3: 9:40am On Feb 13, 2021
AFONJACOW:
was drunk in love but all fade out because of numerous lies and cheating
Lies and Cheating From the Lady?

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Tundex911: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2021
Ladies like grace much for street of recently...

Na guys na Emeka need open eyes � wella
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by adontcare(f): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
If it is women, they will say mind ya business. But see as men sharply run go tell emeka
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by AFONJACOW(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
GreaterFuture3:

Lies and Cheating From the Lady?
yes , very pitiful
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by GreaterFuture3: 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
AFONJACOW:
yes , very pitiful
Ok, then break up with her straight up and move on then.
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by mrnelsono(m): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
apple30:
am in love wt d grammer grin
hahahahahaha��

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by mrnelsono(m): 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
Neddyogu:

Laff wan kee me here which one be paternically again?
check am for 2021 dictionary
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by AFONJACOW(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
GreaterFuture3:

Ok, then break up with her straight up and move on then.
how do I do that without hurting anyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS / Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.