Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] (61720 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / Catching A Cheating Lover /partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by evioke(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
Emeka the Most valuable player. Goes to you.

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
Shoutout to all the faithful ladies and guys out there....keep doing ur tin and to all the cheaters God is watching u o...... change

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Emyben(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ladies and Gentlemen, it delights me to say that my name is also Emeka.
Ain’t we amazing? grin grin grin

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2021

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Henix:
Is Emeka's job at GTb not at risk with the way he handled this matter? Yes, u got the information through the help of internet, but the update on the aftermath is quite unnecessary and childish
How? The update does not bear any phone number or personal details. Emeka's job is over secured dude.
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by stven(m): 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
Emeka collected the last supper and peacefully break the bread. Give it to her when she lest expected.

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Henix(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

How? The update does not bear any phone number or personal details. Emeka's job is over secured dude.

Emeka should have quietly disengaged the cheating girlfriend in a mature way without telling the public how he dumped the babe after collecting his last one nightstand. Now that Emeka and GTb are on the news, let's hope that someone will not advice the girl to go to the said GTb branch and put up a drama for Mr Emeka
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by eneyoduke(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
donbabsaint:
you and all those who like and share your comment are irreparably MAD.
Your level of irresponsibility is beyond my imagination
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by eneyoduke(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Yoighaman:

100%

He would face a Disciplinary Committee (DC) as a first step and would eventually get sacked.

He has dragged the image of the bank in the mud, especially with his latest comment/response.

See what a cheating partner can cause?

We wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
You understand my point
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by sisisioge: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
But he no suppose collect one for the road before showing her the doors nau grin
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Angelfrost(m): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
ElijahIme1992:
angelfrost abeg you don see sapphire? I don dey find her since.... E be like she dey hide....make she come see wetin her gender wey the future belong to dey do grin grin grin

Well, it's her right to dream!!!... tongue
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
xynerise:
Emeka GTB is risking his job with the company's name attached to this saga.
Andrew talking

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
Henix:

Emeka should have quietly disengaged the cheating girlfriend in a mature way without telling the public how he dumped the babe after collecting his last one nightstand. Now that Emeka and GTb are on the news, let's hope that someone will not advice the girl to go to the said GTb branch and put up a drama for Mr Emeka
Grace friend talking

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by ejanla077: 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
me I no that thunder will fire Who posted this if this eventually turn out to be lie.

If person hail Emeka like dis e come be imaginary
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Mandela27: 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
001spice:
Na u employ am wey u wan sack am bah. Abeg say sumtin else
maybe his GTB manager could be a Redpill nigga we can't tell

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
I once had the same experience, read her chats and I just copy it and keep

I invite her for some weeks with marathon Bleep and show her the chat after seconds week.

She started crying and I sent her away

She came back after two months that she’s pregnant, I visit her mom and show her the chats but was speechless

She just pray say God go provide me good wife o

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by poweredcom(m): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Emeka is a wise man

Nice one bang her brain out Weller and kick her out

Nigerian gals are piece of shit ..they ain't good to give hearts to ...

This generation of girls ain't got notin to offer they can sleep.with anybody that comes their way ..no levels no moral

@womenareapes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Raalsalghul: 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
franchasng:
From this thread and the responses on Twitter, I see a bad trend; so many Nigerian guys are harbouring hatred and dislike for Nigerian girls which is scary for people that have sisters or daughters honestly.

Dear Nigerian girls, be careful pls and try as much as u can to stand out as a girl, I see coded hatred for girls in Nigeria. If Nigerian guys had better option, I can see they may never near a Nigerian girl from what I have been observing. Nobody is even blaming Andrew, hmmm

Oga franchas!!! cheesy
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by dannyspeejay(m): 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
Na diz kain news I dey like cheesy

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by tit(f): 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
emmnprince:

I am not trying so hard to convince the bank to sack him.

His action may, I repeat, may allow that to befall him.

As said earlier, "Two wrongs cannot make a right." There's a right way to deal with a bad situation.

This thing too pain you.
You be Grace?
Abi you follow dey knack am?

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by GreaterFuture3: 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
AFONJACOW:
the same way others do ..
Then why did you get engaged to her
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by apple30(f): 12:28am On Feb 13, 2021
chai his even buying her goodies n giving her good sex..watin madam dey find for Andrew body I no knw..this life no just balance aswear undecided..anyway a cheater is always a cheater lipsrsealed

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by SavageResponse(m): 12:31am On Feb 13, 2021
eneyoduke:
Emeka can no longer work with GTB, he will be sack soon

Why will they sack him? That's his personal life and it has not in any way portrayed GTBank in bad light

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by vaca1: 12:48am On Feb 13, 2021
emmnprince:
Wrong way to deal with a bad situation.

Two wrongs cannot make a right.

Las Las GTBank will officially sack Emeka on the ground of immorality and defaming the bank’s name with his unwise and "unthought of" action.
it's not the end of the world. He'll surely get a new job almost immediately if it happens. He's now a celebrity

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Dyonne: 1:29am On Feb 13, 2021
eneyoduke:
Emeka can no longer work with GTB, he will be sack soon

Emeka GTB does not exist.

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by apple30(f): 1:38am On Feb 13, 2021
Headlesschicken:
smiley What this B!tches want from a n!gga, sometimes i don't just get it...
asin eee,dude did everything for u,goodies ,care n gud fu..ck..watin dey Andrew d ick nw..fall hand sad
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by apple30(f): 1:44am On Feb 13, 2021
mrnelsono:
it's good you ran for ur life, na this type dey born 5 pikin for person, all no go be ur own paternically ( see grammar)
am in love wt d grammer grin

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by AFONJACOW(m): 3:39am On Feb 13, 2021
GreaterFuture3:

Then why did you get engaged to her
was drunk in love but all fade out because of numerous lies and cheating

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by baddosky1: 4:10am On Feb 13, 2021
lailo:
Emeka is a fuul.With that single last knacking,he has giving Grace that power to kill him.Only cele pastor will finish the work.If u know u know.

Cele pastors have the power to kill yet they haven't killed a single herdsman in the SW where Cele church has it's firm roots? undecided

Stop talking rubbish!!

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by brandsoncharlie: 4:47am On Feb 13, 2021
AFONJACOW:
Please who knows who's fucckinig my fiancee behind my back I want to break loose from that Motherfucker any meaningful information will be compensate handsomely
You don ask buhari?

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by HIbreed(m): 6:35am On Feb 13, 2021
emmnprince:
Wrong way to deal with a bad situation.

Two wrongs cannot make a right.

Las Las GTBank will officially sack Emeka on the ground of immorality and defaming the bank’s name with his unwise and "unthought of" action.
immora-what? GTBank staff no dey Bleep abi.

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by FireKing: 6:37am On Feb 13, 2021
UncleDaddy2017:
Inherited chick cannot last. Na now Grace go know wetin she miss. You live landlord dey follow squater.
How many girls dey use their brain well.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS / Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda"