Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] (61733 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / Catching A Cheating Lover /partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

From the streets she comes from..
To the streets she belongs..
Emeka na OG

2 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by CryptoClub2018: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
emmnprince:
Wrong way to deal with a bad situation.

Two wrongs cannot make a right.

Las Las GTBank will officially sack Emeka on the ground of immorality and defaming the bank’s name with his unwise and "unthought of" action.

That's why people like you will never attain top management position in your life because you are very wicked and if you were to be a decision maker in GT bank, you would have sacked Emeka. Evil man

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by xynerise: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
Emeka GTB is risking his job with the company's name attached to this saga.

3 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Donspicey: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
Robertgreene1:
mosdii will like this...
but where is my nigga sef?..sure dt preciousgirl never use her clitocurrency 2 bribe one foolish mod 2 ban our nigga ni?

You have a point there....

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Fuckntruth: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

Go sell your papa property go stake am

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by UwaMmebii(m): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Dannyyoung26:
grin chai, I just happy one kind sha

Am telling you am very happy for this Emmy guy.

3 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Trustedpro: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Emeka I vote for you come 2023

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Flier: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nigeria na cruz.Everyone on auto-pilot
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Pain(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Its amazing how people fall for these kinds of made up stories. So if I want to ruin a relationship of people I know very well, all I need is to go on social media and coin up some dumb ass shit story. Una Welldone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Angelfrost(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
eneyoduke:
Emeka can no longer work with GTB, he will be sack soon

Nah... Nigga is getting a well deserved promotion! Banks, Ministries, Top firms, etc, need more men with fvcking backbones!!! Not spineless simps!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Fuckntruth: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
emmnprince:

Las Las GTBank will officially sack Emeka on the ground of immorality and defaming the bank’s name with his unwise and "unthought of" action.

OK, we haff heard you, CEO, board of directors. undecided

When is the sack letter coming?

9 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Neddyogu(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
mrnelsono:
it's good you ran for ur life, na this type dey born 5 pikin for person, all no go be ur own paternically ( see grammar)

Laff wan kee me here which one be paternically again?

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by dongozzy(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Abeg who dey calabar make him tell am emeka say we dey find am say we want dash am 1million na man him be....

9 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Flier: 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Pain:
Its amazing how people fall for these kinds of made up stories. So if I want to ruin a relationship of people I know very well, all I need is to go on social media and coin up some dumb ass shit story. Una Welldone
Its a real story,he gave the full detail including his office address

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by OritoJasi: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
Emeka na man you be. Dis one no be Ozo-the-simp level.
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by BlueAir: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
grin if I was emeka,I would do as if I didn't hear anything and keep fuckingg her at my pleasure and pace. She'll eventually leave herself when she realize she's only getting played by me
kalu61:
Emeka deserve MVP award

Simp would have been here asking us what to do.

No better way to reward the bitch. That Andrew, needs a bullet

2 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Ramanto(m): 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
eneyoduke:
Emeka can no longer work with GTB, he will be sack soon
And Nigerians will take it up and probably get him a better job

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
Well done Emeka...You did the right thing

3 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Angelfrost(m): 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
emmnprince:

The bank has no busy with his personal life, especially when it isn't interfering with his efficiency at work... The bank will do the professional thing by minding their bloody business.

Emeka reserves the right to use and toss a cheating tramp out of his life... Case Closed! NEXT!!!

23 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Henix:
Is Emeka's job at GTb not at risk with the way he handled this matter? Yes, u got the information through the help of internet, but the update on the aftermath is quite unnecessary and childish

GTb should be proud of the decisive way he handled this matter. Their company orientation and training must be be very solid.

16 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
undecided
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Freemasonry: 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

No mind these local 419.
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Shugargal(f): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nato008:
but honestly, what is it about sex that makes people cheat....after fucking Andrew, u still Bleep emeka at night....only one pussy, nawa oh
Same question am asking myself like this, sex that can be so annoying sometimes.. But I still wonder how did the Emeka still get morale Bleep the Grace after knowing what happened? Still shows you can make love to anyone without any love or feelings attached. They won't hear sex nobi love. Mtwww

7 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
tevez105:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available
Payment after winning
Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4
Give it to your siblings ode
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

Don't mind the myopic idiot

2 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by MufasaLion: 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Bloody Stinking pussy bitch got what she fucking deserved!. Nigga you ain't a SIMP!.

Big ups man!

5 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Headlesschicken:
smiley What this B!tches want from a n!gga, sometimes i don't just get it...

shuu its there nahh

she wants a working guy
and a guy that service her during the day

6 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by beehivedata(m): 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nice one. Make Andrew and the yeye gurl continue their sexcapade for outside.

7 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by MufasaLion: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
emmnprince:

You a SIMP
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
I like the fucking all night. But make sure you change the locks when they are both gone.

3 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by maimonides: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
See as Andrew take im sour cucumber spoil Grace fahlentine...

*Emeka = T.Q.R.P = The Quintessential RedPiller*

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by MufasaLion: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
Henix:
Is Emeka's job at GTb not at risk with the way he handled this matter? Yes, u got the information through the help of internet, but the update on the aftermath is quite unnecessary and childish

The nigga go get better job elsewhere if worse come to worse

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS / Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" / I Felt Cheated By My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.