Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] (61707 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / Catching A Cheating Lover /partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by braine(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
lailo:
Emeka is a fuul.With that single last knacking,he has giving Grace that power to kill him.Only cele pastor will finish the work.If u know u know.

This is a lie.
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Wetstone: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Decallionaire:
https://www.nairaland.com/6409233/man-exposes-lady-cheating-boyfriend

A viral tweet on Wednesday, broke the story of a banker identified as Emeka whose girlfriend, Grace, was having a secret affair with his flatmate, Andrew.
One of the comment to the viral tweet, from @MfrBabaTee stated, "I swear I'm heading to GTBank Marian road like this.... "

In a follow up to the story, Emeka has broken the relationship with his girlfriend Grace and has given a quit notice to his flatmate, Andrew.
See his reaction below in a text he replied to @MfrBabaTee.

What do you make of it?
I swear I love this action like mad, kudos to all my alpha males. Thumbs up Emeka GTbank

5 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by slowice(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Emeka ma niggur..... You the man.

Way to go, no time to check time
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by EmekaA125(m): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kudos Namesake. Meanwhile, Saphiere and her fellow women advocate left the group chat grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by elmessiahs(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
this is a victory for democracy

7 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Eteka1(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
Henix:
Is Emeka's job at GTb not at risk with the way he handled this matter? Yes, u got the information through the help of internet, but the update on the aftermath is quite unnecessary and childish
I think he sent that update privately to someone who went to the bank to inform him of the trending tweet, unfortunately that person posted it on social media.

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by EmekaA125(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
slowice:
Emeka ma niggur..... You the man.
Way to go, no time to check time
Aswearsugawd
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Signum(f): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
You won't see women in this kind of thread. What Grace did was very wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by derbykol(f): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
elmessiahs:
this is a victory for democracy
Kai,wetin concern this case and democracy? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Masterito(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
I will employ him. LOL
eneyoduke:
Emeka can no longer work with GTB, he will be sack soon

2 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by streetfabulous: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Emeka should please tell those guys to stop posting his texts on social media. The banking industry is perceived as conservative (of course with a lot of hypocrisy) and so the vulgar words can portray you as a loose guy with questionable character even if it is not so. I won't be suprised if the words he used becomes a ground for disciplinary action by the bank.
Pls, whatever he does, he should avoid the insanity of social media on this matter going forward.
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
O dis story jus made my day grin
Well done son
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by remele2(f): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Emeka the real man.... We will make u leader of Real men Association. RMA..............
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Morrison47: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Thank God for you, and bless d guy that let d cat out of the cage ,and that bitch with hot pants how I which I could grab how pics and blast it on cnn news because facebook they learn work

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
emmnprince:

That is how things work in your country. He went public with his shameless tit-for-tat act to score a point and gain cheap popularity when he should have done it discreetly.

Mind you, I wouldn't have sacked him but I’d have cautioned and suspended him because he acted on impulse. His emotion overwhelmed him and he couldn't deal with it wisely and in a responsible manner.

For your information, attaining top management position is not by being good, wicked or evil in Nigeria. Look at those at the top positions in your country and you can easily see the fact and come to terms with reality!

So stop being a simp and kiss the truth.

after all ur grammer u said simp n truth
obviously u dont know what a simp his.

if he was a simp he would have chased his friend n still b with d girl.

two he got called out online n he responded online, he didnt fight any, the bank has nothing to do with his case.

so please grammer towards another direction

3 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by tabaski: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Thumbs up Emeka!!!. U are a very matured mvp. I like the way u ditched the two timing bitch.
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Hassanmaye(m): 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
younglleo:
If dis is true, make more oil fall for emaka head!
The realllllll Mvp!
grin grin

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
The real MVP. Most Nigerian girls are useless.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by emmnprince(m): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

Mr SIMPSON

Your problem to deal with.
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Hassanmaye(m): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
EbukaHades10:
"The future is female" gang will not come here to spew their rubbish
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Ezini(f): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
emmnprince:

And don't you think the person that publicized his do-me-I-do-you act set him up unknowingly? What if his boss or colleague who is looking for means to ridicule him stumble on this?

Why does it look like you are trying so hard to convince the bank to sack him.

Let it slide please, he didn't make it public, someone else did.

Dont forget he has an image to redeem,
If he didn't act , someone of you will keep calling him names until he relapse into depression and subsequently commits suicide as always the trend now

N,B. He avoided names like simp, coward, lily livered , chicken hearted and so on
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by bluefilm: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
After reading this, I've concluded that My first son's name must be Emeka

5 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Nonsoco80(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
tevez105:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4
Sell your family house and land, use the money play the sure bet, or you don't want to be rich. Useless scammer.
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by elmessiahs(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
derbykol:
Kai,wetin concern this case and democracy? cheesy

my Apple sugar... double dating is like being in APC and apga, that's antipathy my love.The result of antipathy is a big RED CARD.

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by emmnprince(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ezini:

Why does it look like you are trying so hard to convince the bank to sack him.

Let it slide please, he didn't make it public, someone else did.

Dont forget he has an image to redeem,
If he didn't act , someone of you will keep calling him names until he relapse into depression and subsequently commits suicide as always the trend now

N,B. He avoided names like simp, coward, lily livered , chicken hearted and so on

I am not trying so hard to convince the bank to sack him.

His action may, I repeat, may allow that to befall him.

As said earlier, "Two wrongs cannot make a right." There's a right way to deal with a bad situation.
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Nonsoco80(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
emmnprince:
Wrong way to deal with a bad situation.

Two wrongs cannot make a right.

Las Las GTBank will officially sack Emeka on the ground of immorality and defaming the bank’s name with his unwise and "unthought of" action.
God will provide better work for him if they sack him. Who bank work help

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Hooshbaby: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lori iro
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by SenorFax(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
Gadafii:
a simp would have been asking the girl who is Andrew, leemao

how many likes for EMEKA abeg cool cool
Ọdẹ, why will he be asking, can't you read he's his friend already.
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Blackdisciple(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
She's a desperate and a selfie bitch with no brains,and such flat mate are niggarrs that can f**k ones wife at home.

Such niggarr are not good to be around real niggarr cos Emeka issa real niggarr.

Let her continue with that back stabber selfish modafuckers

5 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by emmnprince(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nonsoco80:
God will provide better work for him if they sack him. Who bank work help

Yes. E go surely get another, even better offer, if they eventually sack him so long he is still in the land of the living.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by donbabsaint(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
eneyoduke:
Emeka can no longer work with GTB, he will be sack soon
you and all those who like and share your comment are irreparably MAD.

5 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by talk2maurice(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
Wahala be like Dangote towel. E no dey cover nyash finished.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner / Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend / Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.