Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] (61715 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / Catching A Cheating Lover /partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Norwichsailor(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
Decallionaire:
https://www.nairaland.com/6409233/man-exposes-lady-cheating-boyfriend

A viral tweet on Wednesday, broke the story of a banker identified as Emeka whose girlfriend, Grace, was having a secret affair with his flatmate, Andrew.
One of the comment to the viral tweet, from @MfrBabaTee stated, "I swear I'm heading to GTBank Marian road like this.... "

In a follow up to the story, Emeka has broken the relationship with his girlfriend Grace and has given a quit notice to his flatmate, Andrew.
See his reaction below in a text he replied to @MfrBabaTee.

What do you make of it?
Emeka the stallion
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
Angelfrost:
I don't know why I smell lies...

Well, if it be true, then Kudos to Emeka!!! tongue

Simps must be liberated at all cost!!!

"The Future Is Wisdom"

Yea oh, the future is wisdom bro

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Angelfrost(m): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
meobizy:
It’s funny how Nairalanders have stopped questioning “facts.” How did so many people swallow this sweet lie without question?

Most of them can easily relate... As fictitious as these tales might be, they are still not farther from the realities people experience in relationships these days.

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by IYANGBALI: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
tnerro1:
Also heard of a story like this, a girl was fvcking two friends codely and the boyfriend got to know, so he invited for a weekend, fvcked the hell out of her and threw her out on Monday morning. She went to the other guy, who kept her for some days, bleeped her well well(said he bleeped her ass also) and threw her out also. Now the bitch lost both ways, she was a fool to think either guy was going to keep her.
i know the babe. Na my landlord’s daughter

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Nfora: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Her name changes from Grace to DisGrace undecided

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Yoighaman(m): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
tnerro1:
Also heard of a story like this, a girl was fvcking two friends codely and the boyfriend got to know, so he invited for a weekend, fvcked the hell out of her and threw her out on Monday morning. She went to the other guy, who kept her for some days, bleeped her well well(said he bleeped her ass also) and threw her out also. Now the bitch lost both ways, she was a fool to think either guy was going to keep her.

This happened to me and a close friend many years ago...she eventually lost the both of us.

It leaves me to keep wondering what these ladies 'smoke' or what beliefs they have. They usually think they are very smart and sharp; truth is, they actually are, only God can reveal them to us.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by fof1: 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
eneyoduke:
Emeka can no longer work with GTB, he will be sack soon

Na You go Sack am? Sadist in d Plains of Deceit...

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Emeka is a man, indeed.
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by CSTRR: 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Donspicey:
Punnaaaa dey try ooooo.....

Share Grace Give Andrew during the day......

Still Share Grace Give Emeka all Night......

Plus many many other Grace wey She dey Share codely......

I fear who no fear women wanlai.....

That is one of the toughest muscles in a female body.
It can take a lot of consistent drilling.

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by TheGift: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Funny how Emeka is being hailed as the real MVP, Emeka who was so clueless as to what was happening under His own roof, until a random internet stranger brought it to His notice. Real MVP my foot. Mtcheew.

Decallionaire:
https://www.nairaland.com/6409233/man-exposes-lady-cheating-boyfriend

A viral tweet on Wednesday, broke the story of a banker identified as Emeka whose girlfriend, Grace, was having a secret affair with his flatmate, Andrew.
One of the comment to the viral tweet, from @MfrBabaTee stated, "I swear I'm heading to GTBank Marian road like this.... "

In a follow up to the story, Emeka has broken the relationship with his girlfriend Grace and has given a quit notice to his flatmate, Andrew.
See his reaction below in a text he replied to @MfrBabaTee.

What do you make of it?

3 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Yoighaman(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
eneyoduke:

100%

He would face Disciplinary Committee (DC) as a first step and would eventually get sacked.

He has dragged the image of the bank in the mud, especially with his latest comment/response.

See what a cheating partner can cause?

We wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by CSTRR: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Now, the fact is most guys are in this situation.
Your GF is not dating only you.

If you are lucky, you are the one she loves out of the two. That is if you are lucky.

There is a radio program i enjoy in lagos where the presenter asks callers to text the name and phone numbers of their current boyfriends of girlfriends and she will call those phone numbers to confirm their relationship status right on live radio.

Many kasala burst.

A guy named James will submit linda as girlfriend, when they call Linda and ask for the name of her boyfriend, linda will say Timothy is her boyfriend. When they mention james, Linda will cut the call because kasala don burst. grin

6 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by franchasng: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
From this thread and the responses on Twitter, I see a bad trend; so many Nigerian guys are harbouring hatred and dislike for Nigerian girls which is scary for people that have sisters or daughters honestly.

Dear Nigerian girls, be careful pls and try as much as u can to stand out as a girl, I see coded hatred for girls in Nigeria. If Nigerian guys had better option, I can see they may never near a Nigerian girl from what I have been observing. Nobody is even blaming Andrew, hmmm

6 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by friendl: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Emeka ,emeka
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by ariesbull: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
becky39000:
Emeka is the Real MVP grin Anyday anytime, twice on Sundays !!!
Dude wasted no time in doing the needful!!!
FTC once again lol!!!
Dedicate this to all hardworking peeps, may ur hustle strike gold soonest!!!

Dude is amazing

2 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Xxx123xxx(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nato008:
but honestly, what is it about sex that makes people cheat....after fucking Andrew, u still Bleep emeka at night....only one pussy, nawa oh
Na Grace now grin
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by zoedew: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
eneyoduke:
He should have some explanation to do to GTB what he was doing 9:21am while at work composing and texting vendetta stuff that was not official!

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by PAWG(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
chiiraq802:
This is how God expect all men to behave....
Rise above Emotions.
Rise above Boobs
Rise above Kpekus
Rise above Girls cum Oloshos....

Its a sin for Simps to be in the presence of God.

grin
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by 1vid(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
hands cross, and waiting for Andrew version.
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Hullabaloon: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
meobizy:
It’s funny how Nairalanders have stopped questioning “facts.” How did so many people swallow this sweet lie without question?

I've been wondering same. Let's say, perhaps the first story about Grace and Andrew is true. It's hard to believe, with how viral it went, that Grace, or any of her friends, or even Andrew didn't see the story online.

I think Emeka lied on that text he sent. Grace must have seen everything online and breakup by herself.
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Cutiekatty: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Emeka na man you be, #2023emekaforpresident

2 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Jlow2: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
EMEKA your God does not sleep nor slumber.
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by AFONJACOW(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
GreaterFuture3:

Why and How did you get engaged to the "Motherfucker" in the first place?
the same way others do ..
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by bewla(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
becky39000:
Emeka is the Real MVP grin Anyday anytime, twice on Sundays !!!
Dude wasted no time in doing the needful!!!
FTC once again lol!!!
Dedicate this to all hardworking peeps, may ur hustle strike gold soonest!!!
dude u say remind me of dauda the sexy guy magazine back then

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Dreamchaser2424(m): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
If you see something please say it oooh beside we raise by lifting others

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by edward1106(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
Henix:
Is Emeka's job at GTb not at risk with the way he handled this matter? Yes, u got the information through the help of internet, but the update on the aftermath is quite unnecessary and childish
Can u prove the text u read is from him? If yes, then he might land himself into trouble
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by openmine(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
mrnelsono:
it's good you ran for ur life, na this type dey born 5 pikin for person, all no go be ur own paternically ( see grammar)
Oga 'Pat Obahiagbon' i dey hail ohhh
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Ady84: 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
anochuko01:
emeka o.
ehhh! o na agakwa, o na aga.�
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Angelfrost:
I don't know why I smell lies...

Well, if it be true, then Kudos to Emeka!!! tongue

Simps must be liberated at all cost!!!

"The Future Is Wisdom"
angelfrost abeg you don see sapphire? I don dey find her since.... E be like she dey hide....make she come see wetin her gender wey the future belong to dey do grin grin grin
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
rimam849:
the world is female ahbi na tomorrow is female where una dey ladies hw market na?
looooooool bros I don dey find Sapphire since morning I no see her....e be like she go sabbatical grin grin grin grin grin grin.....her Olosho sisters dey make her loose face....abeg if u see her tell her say I dey find am

1 Like

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
EmekaA125:
Kudos Namesake. Meanwhile, Saphiere and her fellow women advocate left the group chat grin grin grin
bros me self dey look for sapphire o.....
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by SunTzu123(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
No banker (especially when you've been identified on social media) would write such. Look at the language used! His job would be over. Looks like story was made up from day one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group / Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend / 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.