Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] (61658 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / Catching A Cheating Lover /partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Twelfthman: 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
Oya go and sack him naw...

eneyoduke:
Emeka can no longer work with GTB, he will be sack soon

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by derbykol(f): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Emeka is already in contention with to be named man of the year 2021.

Let’s wait for more testimonies
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by derbykol(f): 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
eneyoduke:
Why please?
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by eneyoduke(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
derbykol:
Why please?
For taking the last share grin shocked

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by eneyoduke(m): 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
Twelfthman:
Oya go and sack him naw...

grin cool tongue shocked
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Dreyton36: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Las Las no be all Emeka dey make am

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by derbykol(f): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
eneyoduke:

For taking the last share grin shocked

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Dollanaira: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
really
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Jh0wsef(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Ernchibyke(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
Now how can someone do such a thing as cheating comeback home and pretend like nothing happened. Had the enfontry to ask what did I do...

Where is our conscience in this modern world.
Nawa

18 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by mrnelsono(m): 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
it's good you ran for ur life, na this type dey born 5 pikin for person, all no go be ur own paternically ( see grammar)

24 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Yankee101: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
May your enemies be revealed to you

21 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
That's why when some of us say 'CHEATING IS BAD' we are not doing it because we don't like haivng fun..it is to avoid stories that touch.

Cheating is bad.

Though Emeka, revenge is a dish best served cold... grin

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Mandela27: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
Her body go rest

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by emmnprince(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
Wrong way to deal with a bad situation.

Two wrongs cannot make a right.

Las Las GTBank will officially sack Emeka on the ground of immorality and defaming the bank’s name with his unwise and "unthought of" action.

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Yankee101: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
At times like this you look for female comments

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by AFONJACOW(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
Please who knows who's fucckinig my fiancee behind my back I want to break loose from that Motherfucker any meaningful information will be compensate handsomely

22 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by doxijaw: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
Legendary!

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by gambia(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
I hope he hasn't jeopardize his job. These bit*hes ain't loyal

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Robertgreene1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
mosdii will like this...
but where is my nigga sef?..sure dt preciousgirl never use her clitocurrency bribe one foolish mod like that 2 ban our nigga ni?

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Henix(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
Is Emeka's job at GTb not at risk with the way he handled this matter? Yes, u got the information through the help of internet, but the update on the aftermath is quite unnecessary and childish

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by BigYash: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
Emeka for President

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by tit(f): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
They have yanshed your babe.
I have the video

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by EbukaHades10(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
"The future is female" gang will not come here to spew their rubbish

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Gkay1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
dffg
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by 001spice: 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
eneyoduke:
Na u employ am wey u wan sack am bah. Abeg say sumtin else

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Angelfrost(m): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
I don't know why I smell lies...

Well, if it be true, then Kudos to Emeka!!! tongue

Simps must be liberated at all cost!!!

"The Future Is Wisdom"

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by CryptoClub2018: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
tevez105:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4

Go sell your papa property go stake am

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by durubennie(m): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
tit:
They have yanshed your babe.
I have the video
Can I see it?
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Donspicey: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
Punnaaaa dey try ooooo.....

Share Grace Give Andrew during the day......

Still Share Grace Give Emeka all Night......

Plus many many other Grace wey She dey Share codely......

I fear who no fear women wanlai.....

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Fuckntruth: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nato008:
but honestly, what is it about sex that makes people cheat....after fucking Andrew, u still Bleep emeka at night....only one pussy, nawa oh

I tire my broda...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend / Girls Would You Marry Such A Man / Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group