Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? (60811 Views)

She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / My Uncle Is Abroad But His Wife Is Always Telling Me Body No Be Firewood / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by KingAlabi: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
MLTR:

Another weyre from another mother .. you no well
. grin

Lemme oh, I was raped angry
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Itzurboi(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
Realitykay:

Why do guys quickly judge and conclude on such a sensitive topic? Do we even consider the psychological effects of rape on minors? Bros, sex is not food, I would rather suggest you go on a journey to rehabilitate her if truly you care.
I beg to ask who will rehabilitate him when he finds out it's all a charade from the girl.... you are simply asking him to Trust. if I were to advise the Op, he won't get anything from me.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
99thEnemy:

Reading this story reminds me of a guy who thought his girlfriend loved him so much that he had nothing to doubt about her....

He called her that he was on his way to her house and she said he shouldn't bother to come that she will be on her way to his house.

it was strange the way she was on the phone but it didn't bother him.

Long story short, When she arrived, During pre intimacy, he suddenly went down there to give her head and his nose was greeted with the strong smell of latex condom.
According to his story, he immediately lost his erection, and the girl couldn't hide her guilt, it was showing all over her face.

Fear Women grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your story is confusing
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Christian07(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
[quote author=KingAlabi post=99162979]60% of ladies wey I date for this life

Na their line be that

I dey always tell them say me sef I was raped

At least two raped persons will fvck in peace cheesy[/
King grin
quote]
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by stormborn28(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
debola33:
There are always two sides.
1. She might be telling you the truth
2. She might be keeping you as the real guy believing when you have sex with you, you will flee. So she gets the sex elsewhere where nothing is attached. Probably you keep a close watch on her, check her phone unexpectedly but some girls sharp Sha Dem go delete everything before coming over...
hmmmmmm....Gbolagas
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Babaken(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
One thing that will make you a good business man or woman is NEVER INVEST IN A BUSINESS WHERE YOU WILL NOT GET PROFITS. ANOTHER WORST THING AGAIN IS WASHING CAR FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN A CAR THAT YOU WILL NOT DRIVE FOR ONE IF IT IS ONLY THE HEAD THAT YOU DRIVE.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
mashad:

Some ladies are Good actors and pretenders
If you know this you have understand vagina people
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by princeSammyz: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
You don't ask your woman for sex, you seduce her to make her ask for it, shikena
Bad guy. You on point

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Maobichek: 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mikester:
Tell her to look at you in the eyes steadily and testify she's telling the truth. If she can't, well you know what to do. Try that for a start

Don't go there! Some girls without conscience will look into your eyes 1000 times and still lie to you.

if he really love the girl, this wouldn't be an issue, he should accept the girl and show her real love cos everyone has a past OK.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by jlinkd78(m): 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
Since you're not ready for responsibilities should anything happens, better park well. Because it is curiosity that leads the dog to it's early grave. Besides there's no way to measure a woman's dept, you can only dictate a virgin medically but can't dictate how many times she has done it. So please rest your curiosity, she might be telling the truth, and the tendency of her lying is also there. So it's left for you to decide what to believe and move on to the next page... Me My opinio��
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by JeffSiberstein: 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
Friction, if you don't resort to using saliva or lubricant and your thing can penetrate no matter how wet she is, boss she's telling lies. When you done fit penetrate you suppose know whether na footpath or double lane highway by friction. And any day the friction changes check well to know the bulldozer wey come expand the road.

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by harjay1986: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
You don't ask your woman for sex, you seduce her to make her ask for it, shikena

proffesor
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by DCmonster: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
pocohantas:

Take what easy? Are you a rapist? Why uncomfortable with the fact that I would gruesomely murder one?
No, I ain't one. Committing murder because of rape, that's solving one crime with another crime. It won't be good at all!
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by afribabe: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
blinking001:
Is it just a coincidence that most if not all Nigerian women always blame Rape as the source of their first sexual encounters? Op that girl is a bloody liar....a woman knows if she's gonna have sex with you from the very first day you two meet so stop deceiving yourself OP......that girl is only trying to prolong the sex thing so her value in your eyes increases...she's a manipulative biitch..break up with that type of woman for your own peace of mind...its obvious that she's playing mind games with you.
so all these rape cases we are seeing/hearing up and down, won't the girls get to tell their partners someday??
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Oteikwu1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
Na big lie i had similar experience with a lady too she told me she's a virgin and all of dat i believe her completely because i was senseless all in d name of love we promise not to hv sex till we get married omo on d day of defence she told me a man rape her that's when my right senses return forget all dat story
D babe don d Bleep since na strategies to hook u down
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by harjay1986: 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:
I have all the necessary things to take care oh her if in case something happens, but I'm confused she might be lieing to me. I believe that's what some girls do tell to cover up there flirtatious life.

guy you girl have a baby at home , thats why she said after the gbogbogi say you no go leave am
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by exponentfriday: 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
guy claim down, she may be saying d truth but wait ooo the incident happened when she was 7yrs old and just 12years ago, it means the girl is just 19yrs old... sha take it easy with her.....
Sex can not give u the real answer ....

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
EzinneNwachukwu:
F*ck her already and stop being a sissy simp asking stupid questions. That's why I love Yoruba guys, they are so bold, they f*ck you first rough and wild, and ask questions later. Can't wait to f*ck my neighbor's husband huge dick when I get home from work. I'm so Hot right now, my panties are dripping with pussy juice kiss
Does it reach 10 inches? If not forget
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Tonytonex(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Casper21:
Writer sounds like a 6yr old child
LOL... bad mouth
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Why did she refuse the other guys and agreed with u? Are different with them?
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by blinking001(m): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
afribabe:
so all these rape cases we are seeing/hearing up and down, won't the girls get to tell their partners someday??
Have you been raped before?
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
HustlerGurl:
Life goes on are you sure that's your picture on your D. M person go loose control
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by njokue519(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
���������������
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by od501: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
To Slap this guy dey hungry me

Hanti wetin happen nh?!...aswear u no get joy like this grin
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Don't ever Believe them even when Thoroughly Investigated,just use ur head dey follow women.
There's one that always carries Inhaler in her bag and forms Asthmatic attacks when ever I try to touch her but She doesn't waste time to bill me ohh...She even get mind tell me say she dey always get attack when ever shes having sex...When I check well,the babe Smoke Pass Chimney...Infact,I find out say when she dey with her friends she dey smoke like who won catch fire but when she come my side na the good girl formate she go dey play me...na so so Asthma and Inhaler I go dey battle with...You no go believe say this babe stay my house for 1week I no fit even touch her and When This babe lie to me say she won go outside go buy fruits,na smoke she dey first go find Smoke before coming back with some fruits....Guy man like me wey even dey the Game ohh...When my small boys for hood play me the going to smoke for fruits she told me she was going to buy...I weak...Women ehn,na owo go keee ona.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Killermamba: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Bro you will never know if she is telling the truth or not are you marrying her in the next 2-3 years ? If not let her be, time will tell if she is lying or not.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Galaxydon1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
Exactly what my ex told me. The day i finally entered, i nearly drowned. Someone else had to come pull me up.

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by fujirice: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
CalliDora1:
You're clearly not ready for responsibilites from your statement but that tiny rope between your legs is trying to help you do the thinking by pushing you to have sex with her "just to know if she's telling you the truth". And she's told you if anything happens not to leave her but you still want to go ahead knowing full well that you won't commit to her.

My sincere advice.

Op, do you have the money to cater for a family now? Use your brain, leave sex out of this relationship. Sex is overrated because after everything, your senses will come back and reality will strike you hard, by what time it is too late.
This is how you bring problems for yourselves just because of five mins madness.

Word!
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by DaInferno(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
seanwilliam:
you're a certified simp
congrats alpha boy, your Islamic-front ass didn't drop a reasonable suggestion!
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by merits(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:
Is She Telling Me Truth, Please Your Advice Are Been Needed, I'm Confused

Guy's please I'm confused here, there is this girl i started dating last year December, she really loves me and i know that? Have asked her of sex for sometime now, but she keeps telling me she is not ready for that.

Her story goes this way that she was raped when she was 7 years old by there neighbour then, and the guy was arrested and later realised after much pleadings from his people, and ever since then her mother have been so closed to her even up till now due to the rape experience, and more over she also told me that she has dated three Guy's before me, and they all broke up because they are all after sex, and she is not ready for that, and now after, talking to her, showing her true love, making her to believe me that I'm different from other guy's out there, and she has now agreed to give me sex when next we see, only on the condition that whatever happens, I shouldn't leave her, no matter what even if she gets pregnant for me, but the truth still remains that i don't actually need the sex, i just what to know if she is telling me truth.

But the problem now is this please how will i know that she is telling me the truth, that she has never had sex ever since then, as I'm yet to trust her on that aspect, this rape experience happened 12 year's ago.

How will know she is telling the truth, cus I'm ready to find out the truth by all means

Please help a niqqa brothers

Sorry for the long write up!

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Mikester: 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
Maobichek:

Don't go there! Some girls without conscience will look into your eyes 1000 times and still lie to you.

if he really love the girl, this wouldn't be an issue, he should accept the girl and show her real love cos everyone has a past OK.

I partially agree with the first paragraph.

HeavenlyBang:

Woman never lie give this one before. grin grin

Funny grin

Tosic007:
Too much of African Magic

No it isn't

Uniquekriss:
only in zee cinema does that work, not with our Nigerian ladies, she could even cry and use swear words meanwhile she's f*cking lying.

It works with most people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / "I Don't Mind Having A Sugar Daddy" -Nigerian Girl In Hijab Says On FB (photos) / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.