Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? (60804 Views)

She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / My Uncle Is Abroad But His Wife Is Always Telling Me Body No Be Firewood / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Thomthom(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Angelacruz:
[img]
grin
Angelacruz:
[img]
waiting be this hahahahaha
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by onyenatruchi: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
EzinneNwachukwu:
F*ck her already and stop being a sissy simp asking stupid questions. That's why I love Yoruba guys, they are so bold, they f*ck you first rough and wild, and ask questions later. Can't wait to f*ck my neighbor's husband huge dick when I get home from work. I'm so Hot right now, my panties are dripping with pussy juice kiss
Who raised you you must be living in Lagos, that's where Oloshos ply their boot lipsrsealed
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by MedicH: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
CalliDora1:
You're clearly not ready for responsibilites from your statement but that tiny rope between your legs is trying to help you do the thinking by pushing you to have sex with her "just to know if she's telling you the truth". And she's told you if anything happens not to leave her but you still want to go ahead knowing full well that you won't commit to her.

My sincere advice.

Op, do you have the money to cater for a family now? Use your brain, leave sex out of this relationship. Sex is overrated because after everything, your senses will come back and reality will strike you hard, by what time it is too late.
This is how you bring problems for yourselves just because of five mins madness.

Ghen ghen Chen
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by afribabe: 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
blinking001:

Have you been raped before?
Have you raped anyone before??
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by kluv99(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
EzinneNwachukwu:
F*ck her already and stop being a sissy simp asking stupid questions. That's why I love Yoruba guys, they are so bold, they f*ck you first rough and wild and ask questions later. Can't wait to f*ck my neighbor's husband huge dick when I get home from work. I'm so Hot right now, my panties are dripping with pussy juice kiss
your something truly lool

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Queenserah26(f): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
Thank you for this, you made sense

DaInferno:
you know say normally, sex talks suppose dey lowkey between you and your partner-like in the old days.

I wonder why you so bent on if she's had sex.She doesn't want to be damaged further, leave her alone. Her story is a pathetic one, but all you think about is if she's lying. well nairaland can tell,they can only feed you with what you actually wanna hear instead of what she told you You need to have a H2H, garner empathy and stick around a woman you value. So Some day, she looks at you like you're the One, and that's a win. When life happens and people get screwed over, they need a trustworthy partner. be one
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by EzinneNwachukwu(f): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2021

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by kwasoly(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:
Is She Telling Me Truth, Please Your Advice Are Been Needed, I'm Confused

Guy's please I'm confused here, there is this girl i started dating last year December, she really loves me and i know that? Have asked her of sex for sometime now, but she keeps telling me she is not ready for that.

Her story goes this way that she was raped when she was 7 years old by there neighbour then, and the guy was arrested and later realised after much pleadings from his people, and ever since then her mother have been so closed to her even up till now due to the rape experience, and more over she also told me that she has dated three Guy's before me, and they all broke up because they are all after sex, and she is not ready for that, and now after, talking to her, showing her true love, making her to believe me that I'm different from other guy's out there, and she has now agreed to give me sex when next we see, only on the condition that whatever happens, I shouldn't leave her, no matter what even if she gets pregnant for me, but the truth still remains that i don't actually need the sex, i just what to know if she is telling me truth.

But the problem now is this please how will i know that she is telling me the truth, that she has never had sex ever since then, as I'm yet to trust her on that aspect, this rape experience happened 12 year's ago.

How will know she is telling the truth, cus I'm ready to find out the truth by all means

Please help a niqqa brothers

Sorry for the long write up!

Concentrate on your studies and forget woman, when I was your age na only book and Bible I dey read.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by bluefilm: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sex sex sex

The only topic Africans know and Understand very well.

No wonder they are stuck in their third world mode forever!

Meanwhile...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13153772_tmpcam1034264092_jpegc75159438c5cf7da8f24f7a361abe4d5

Abeg who be dis guy?

Since I see am, my laff no wan stop grin
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Ishilove: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:

Guy's please I'm confused here, there is this girl i started dating last year December, she really loves me and i know that? Have asked her of sex for sometime now, but she keeps telling me she is not ready for that.

Her story goes this way that she was raped when she was 7 years old by there neighbour then, and the guy was arrested and later realised after much pleadings from his people, and ever since then her mother have been so closed to her even up till now due to the rape experience, and more over she also told me that she has dated three Guy's before me, and they all broke up because they are all after sex, and she is not ready for that, and now after, talking to her, showing her true love, making her to believe me that I'm different from other guy's out there, and she has now agreed to give me sex when next we see, only on the condition that whatever happens, I shouldn't leave her, no matter what even if she gets pregnant for me, but the truth still remains that i don't actually need the sex, i just what to know if she is telling me truth.

But the problem now is this please how will i know that she is telling me the truth, that she has never had sex ever since then, as I'm yet to trust her on that aspect, this rape experience happened 12 year's ago.

How will know she is telling the truth, cus I'm ready to find out the truth by all means

You people and nacks. Na so so sex sex sex full your post.

God help this generation
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Lazy9jaYouth: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
Op,
Does her name start with Letter "B"?
Is she from Delta State?
Is She about 4 ft tall?
Is she fair in complexion?

If Yes, that's a scam grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by MedicH: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
OP sha this sex is not as important as you're making it look like oo.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by EzinneNwachukwu(f): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
onyenatruchi:
Who raised you you must be living in Lagos, that's where Oloshos ply their boot lipsrsealed
I know your kind of man, openly pretend to be holier than thou, but behind the scenes, you're a Brostitute undecided. I'm in Abuja tongue
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ishilove:

You people and nacks. Na so so sex sex sex full your post.

God help this generation
Pretender,Wetin Sweet Pass Sexxx Besides having money and a good meal and I'm sure you don go one round today.

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by ihimiray(m): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
Believe at ur own peril... Na so one babe tell me too... Thinking by now the hole go still dey intact... Eventually I almost drowned in her ocean... That way na buy four lane express
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by EzinneNwachukwu(f): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
kluv99:
your something truly lool
My breasts are too heavy, please can you help me carry it for 30 minutes?
[img]https://media1./images/55a1578af287fb107187b7721f28a860/tenor.gif?itemid=20037719[/img]
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
[quote author=EzinneNwachukwu post=99164805][/quote]
This life no balance husband dick small while neighbors dick will be big and so sweet. Hmm

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by labelle123(f): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
You don't ask your woman for sex, you seduce her to make her ask for it, shikena
. Tell me something
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by gwininfo(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
she is just 19 sir......mentor her through life please and dont let her see men as scum. Say no to pre - marital sex
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Sickmod(m): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Angelacruz:
[img]

Epic image....

The first person to comment has said it all
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mikester:

I partially agree with the first paragraph.

Funny grin

No it isn't

It works with most people

It doesn't work, oga. You sound quite naive.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
EzinneNwachukwu:
I know your kind of man, openly pretend to be holier than thou, but behind the scenes, you're a Brostitute undecided. I'm in Abuja tongue
hmmmm..it is well. I'm in your city. Why can't we just get what we want sometimes....chai..if only...Just look at your body. It is well.. that's all I can say
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Samabu07(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
I am not advising you to indulge in carnal knowledge of her.
She is simply lying. For her lies, just leave her alone cos she is doing that same thing she claims she doesn't indulge in.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by onyenatruchi: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

This life no balance husband dick small while neighbors dick will be big and so sweet. Hmm
Cc: Seun, Myndd44, Dominique, Lalasticlala.
Prostitutes have taken over this thread
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Oluwatosin6060: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
The truth of the matter be sey,she no be tear rubber again...Why u dey find source of water wey dey inside borehole....

If you like love her for who she is....magana yakare
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Lafrresh: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
If you truly trust her then why do you need to confirm??
Alaye talk true ,you want to f*ck . Which one is I don't really need the sex , I just want to know if she's saying the truth??

Besides if you are hell bent on confirming , ask her parents or siblings if the rape incident is true??

Gbogbo iro yi o necestri
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
If you have carnal knowledge of that girl, you will have difficulties in life that no prayer will succeed in rescuing u. If u don't have marraige plans for her.Leave her BE
Philipmighty:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by seanwilliam(m): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
DaInferno:
congrats alpha boy, your Islamic-front ass didn't drop a reasonable suggestion!
dont you think it is sensible to keep shut than to dey give unreasonable suggestion
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by lenghtinny(m): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
One thing I've noticed is that girls always spin that rape tale when they want to keep a guy for the long term or when they want to run a guy 419....

Its as simple as that...
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
MLTR:

compatability in the bed is sacrosanct to any marriage, its better to know before marriage .. you need to evolve times have change women have change

Sacrosanct kor, sacrifice nii.

Mr. Evolver, keep evolving until you evolve in STDs.
I refuse to move with the crowd. No thanks.

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Sixfeetbelle: 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
lenghtinny:
One thing I've noticed is that girls always spin that rape tale when they want to keep a guy for the long term or when they want to run a guy 419....

Its as simple as that...

As if all the minors being raped daily across the country won't end up as someone's girlfriends someday.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by iddonla: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
mattmogan88:
Op, I v heard this same story from 3 different ladies girls, I don't know what they gain from it.

All I know is that IF YOU ARE NOT KNACKING YOUR GIRLFRIEND, ANOTHER PERSON IS DOING IT believe it or not.

lmao..

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends / Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.