Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? (60774 Views)

She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / My Uncle Is Abroad But His Wife Is Always Telling Me Body No Be Firewood / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:
Is She Telling Me Truth, Please Your Advice Are Been Needed, I'm Confused

Guy's please I'm confused here, there is this girl i started dating last year December, she really loves me and i know that? Have asked her of sex for sometime now, but she keeps telling me she is not ready for that.

Her story goes this way that she was raped when she was 7 years old by there neighbour then, and the guy was arrested and later realised after much pleadings from his people, and ever since then her mother have been so closed to her even up till now due to the rape experience, and more over she also told me that she has dated three Guy's before me, and they all broke up because they are all after sex, and she is not ready for that, and now after, talking to her, showing her true love, making her to believe me that I'm different from other guy's out there, and she has now agreed to give me sex when next we see, only on the condition that whatever happens, I shouldn't leave her, no matter what even if she gets pregnant for me, but the truth still remains that i don't actually need the sex, i just what to know if she is telling me truth.

But the problem now is this please how will i know that she is telling me the truth, that she has never had sex ever since then, as I'm yet to trust her on that aspect, this rape experience happened 12 year's ago.

How will know she is telling the truth, cus I'm ready to find out the truth by all means

Please help a niqqa brothers

Sorry for the long write up!

I am surprised, you don't know about this lie that have been in EXISTENCE to cajole SIMPSgrin

For your information, if you must SLEEP with her, USE A FIRST CLASS CONDOM not Gold circle ooo because that gal might be CARRYING ANOTHER man's child.....And when you come, bring out the condom and squeeze it in her front so that, SHE SEEs it didn't BURST!!!

Use ur head!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Realitykay(m): 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
chatinent:

Story for Zeus.

Same story told by 99.9% of girls worldwide to sugarcoat their flirtatious nature.

Same finishing.

Same story told to unsuspecting fooled boyfriends wanting adventure.

A tale of two fools fooling themselves.

Why do guys quickly judge and conclude on such a sensitive topic? Do we even consider the psychological effects of rape on minors? Bros, sex is not food, I would rather suggest you go on a journey to rehabilitate her if truly you care.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by simplesearch: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:

Guy's please I'm confused here, there is this girl i started dating last year December, she really loves me and i know that? Have asked her of sex for sometime now, but she keeps telling me she is not ready for that.

Her story goes this way that she was raped when she was 7 years old by there neighbour then, and the guy was arrested and later realised after much pleadings from his people, and ever since then her mother have been so closed to her even up till now due to the rape experience, and more over she also told me that she has dated three Guy's before me, and they all broke up because they are all after sex, and she is not ready for that, and now after, talking to her, showing her true love, making her to believe me that I'm different from other guy's out there, and she has now agreed to give me sex when next we see, only on the condition that whatever happens, I shouldn't leave her, no matter what even if she gets pregnant for me, but the truth still remains that i don't actually need the sex, i just what to know if she is telling me truth.

But the problem now is this please how will i know that she is telling me the truth, that she has never had sex ever since then, as I'm yet to trust her on that aspect, this rape experience happened 12 year's ago.

How will know she is telling the truth, cus I'm ready to find out the truth by all means

You want to spend your eternity in the lake of fire because of 5-minute fornication experience. Don't play the fool, zip up and find something meaningful to do with your life, when you are finally ready to settle down pray and God will give you the desire of your heart.

PS: You need to repent first, thereafter let her know you are no longer interested in the relationship because you want to serve God and do his will, and it is his will that you should 'abstain from all the appearances of evil', and also to flee fornication. God bless you if you heed to this warning.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Kingloba20(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
grin grin
femi4:
Buy totometer. Connect positive to positive and negative to negative. Then watch the meter reads to tell you the no of times
angry
femi4:
Buy totometer. Connect positive to positive and negative to negative. Then watch the meter reads to tell you the no of times
Mad cow

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by inspector1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
=chatinent

Story for Zeus.

Same story told by 99.9% of girls worldwide to sugarcoat their flirtatious nature.

Same finishing.

CONFIRM.... TWO FOOLING THEMSELVES.
I WAS ONCE IN YOUR SHOE BRO, WHEN WE FINALLY HAD $*X OMO NA REALLY BORE HOLE.
WHILE DATING ME, SHE WAS CODEDLY STILL DATING HER SUPPOSED EX OO. BUT I ONLY PLAY ALONG because I WASN'T SERIOUS ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP EITHER, JUST TO MARK REGISTER AND CLEAN MOUTH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Shokoloko(f): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
CauseTrouble:

We should also shun premarital financial assistance too

I am a mother and I say No to Premarital Sex and No to Premarital Financial Assistance

4 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by baski92(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
justosee:
sex seems to be the only thing guys gain from relationship
because thats all ladys have to offer

2 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
With the rate of child rape cases alone in Nigeria,it's not very far fetched that something like this will be true.

You are asking if a story like this is true in a country about to claim the title of 'world rape headquarters" . undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by galaxy2020(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
Are you going to marry her with this your hardcore findings You want to find?
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by kluv99(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
if you want her to love and respect you more when she comes don't even have sex instead say things to make her know you respect her body so she would b free to confide in you next time and without even asking for sex next time she wld b d one begging you for sex
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by inspector1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
r=Tosic007 post=Naija girls n rape. My guy if you like use FBI or INTErPOL u won't see or find any prove, just nack and stay on guard. According to my peoplePlay the game don't be the game

CONFIRM BRO, PLAY THE GAME. CHOP UR OWN PORTION AND CLEAN MOUTH GENTLE. RAPE KO RAPE NI, AFTER SHE DON SELL MARKET FINISH
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by jaxxy(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:

Do u want to marry her? Why do u want to know the truth of what she's done in the last 12 years 4?? If u know the Truth what will u do about it??
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by frozen70(f): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:

Sex doesn't mean that you are bonded to her because I don't understand this her point of saying that whatever happens you must not leave her

So I think you better leave her and let her be, to avoid stories

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by galantjoe(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
Test and see
I have nothing to say
It is when you test her punny that you will confine
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
StennyB:
@op

The girl might be telling the truth.
When you guys eventually have sex be gentle cause you might hurt her. A female friend shared a similar experience with me. She said when she finally had sex at 22 it was horrible. Cause she felt like a saw went through her cause her guy wasn't being gentle at all.
To understand vagina people no be small my friend you can treat her gentle meanwhile in her mind she want iroko tree

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
CauseTrouble:

We should also shun premarital financial assistance too

Whatever!
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by DCmonster: 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
pocohantas:
Everyday on frontpage there is a thread of a minor getting raped. Yet when these girls grow and share their experiences, same men will call them liars.

I have said it before, any NIGERIAN man that tries that with me, even if it costs me my life, I will find him and KILL him in the most gruesome way possible. Then I go home a fulfilled woman. Ediots. I don’t blame you lots, I blame the women reporting to police. If many were like me, people would be waking to y’all mutilated bodies on the streets.
Take it easy please!
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by IgboWarlord(m): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Cartel she dey cap fire!!.If no be you dey blow am,another person dey blow am...Know that and know peace...

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
justosee:
You will know if she is sexually active after sleeping with her, unless you are inexperience.
Exactly
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by pek(m): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Don't do it. Both of you will regret it. I'm saying this from what you wrote.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Kayode441: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Same here
DaddyRochie1642:
To Slap this guy dey hungry me
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by pocohantas(f): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
DCmonster:
Take it easy please!

Take what easy? Are you a rapist? Why uncomfortable with the fact that I would gruesomely murder one?

3 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Agilscent: 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bro she was raped..didn't you hear that.. I guess you probably haven't seen her pussy with your eyes else you won't be asking this question (ninja master).. First Rape really does alot of harm to a ladies Psyche n flesh.. So you have to understand first.. 2nd she could have given you d sugar factory long before but you may not like how she will be responding as you dey knack as Ninja..hence you may just get fedup along the line..3rd since she was raped while very young..you may not like how that place fit be or appear when you enter..also she may not just like sex..some girls dont i swear..so dey give excuses..i once had an experience like that..although she didnt mention she was raped..but when she finally open up her legs honestly I wished she didnt.. It was like ninjas has used swords to demolish the factory..so bro..if you will leave her..pls pls pls just leave that girl or still just leave that girl..except you can bear all her emotional burden which you can if only you truly love her..another way is to tell her to practice orals and see her reaction..if she pity you, she may see orals as another way to make you happy for now..with time when u improve in ur skills she will come around..
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by unmask: 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

You think or believe she's lying to you? Are you a virgin, Sir?

Look, if you love a woman, you'll go ahead and marry her. Using her past to determine the workability of your relationship is only being ridiculous because you yourself have a past and prolly so many body counts. Except you don't truly love her then drop it and move on, instead of digging up faults that are best left in the dark. Remember, curiousity killed the cat.

She may even be saying the truth but my own in all these is that you guys should shun premarital sex. E get why.
And who brought about the if you love a woman marry her talk. Why must it be marriage when a man loves a woman?
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Strech(m): 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
chatinent:

Story for Zeus.

Same finishing.

hahahhahahahahaaha.guy you bad. No mind all this girl. All with same story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by bukhety(f): 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
pocohantas:
Everyday on frontpage there is a thread of a minor getting raped. Yet when these girls grow and share their experiences, same men will call them liars.

I have said it before, any NIGERIAN man that tries that with me, even if it costs me my life, I will find him and KILL him in the most gruesome way possible. Then I go home a fulfilled woman. Ediots. I don’t blame you lots, I blame the women reporting to police. If many were like me, people would be waking to y’all mutilated bodies on the streets.
Or try it with my kids... hmmmm...Let me not talk.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by arma: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
What else are u pple good at apart from fornication?
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Amsonme(m): 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:

if you stay in abuja just run for your life, sometimes only 10% of this stories is true.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
unmask:
And who brought about the if you love a woman marry her talk. Why must it be marriage when a man loves a woman?

What else would you be doing with a woman you love if not to marry her? Or is it the one you don't love you'll marry? Besides, the op is contemplating marriage, so I'm not talking off point by metioning marriage here if that's what you mean.

Tkor!
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by seanwilliam(m): 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
DaInferno:
you know say normally, sex talks suppose dey lowkey between you and your partner-like in the old days.

I wonder why you so bent on if she's had sex.She doesn't want to be damaged further, leave her alone. Her story is a pathetic one, but all you think about is if she's lying. well nairaland can tell,they can only feed you with what you actually wanna hear instead of what she told you You need to have a H2H, garner empathy and stick around a woman you value. So Some day, she looks at you like you're the One, and that's a win. When life happens and people get screwed over, they need a trustworthy partner. be one
you're a certified simp
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by 99thEnemy(m): 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:

Reading this story reminds me of a guy who thought his girlfriend loved him so much that he had nothing to doubt about her....

He called her that he was on his way to her house and she said he shouldn't bother to come that she will be on her way to his house.

it was strange the way she was on the phone but it didn't bother him.

Long story short, When she arrived, During pre intimacy, he suddenly went down there to give her head and his nose was greeted with the strong smell of latex condom.
According to his story, he immediately lost his erection, and the girl couldn't hide her guilt, it was showing all over her face.

Fear Women grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by ameh99: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
Believe such crap at your peril undecided undecided

Dated this girl back then and she was always claiming virgin and told me she has never done it before

And I respected her decision not to have sex till the appointed time

Until I found contraceptives pills in her bag with almost the whole pack emptied

My brother, I don't need to say the rest undecided kiss

Ever since then I don't do all this child bull crap like no sex anymore

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.