Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend (45949 Views)

Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! / Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by maak400: 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

I have seen her, tried to persuade her, but she isn't bulging, I ask then, why can't things go the way they should, why can't people be with the ones they so desire, why must there be complications, cause I'm sure no man on earth will love her the way I do, I know it.
You need the RedPill. Being RedPilled will help you to move on quickly without going back to beg her even though you truly love her.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by ukaface(f): 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
Just let go
She already made her choice
You go dey alright laslas,Na just matter of days. .
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Exodora: 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
The funny part is , we still have people bragging here on how no woman can dump them yet we see things like this here everyday . Awon Redpiller I hail ooooo .
If only they will stop trolling here for advice like this .
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by MrCodeSolo: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
If u luv something so much, you let it go
If it comes back to you..fine
If it doesnt come back - you move on

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Time will heal you, OP. I was once there grin

Distance is an obstacle to keeping a successful relationship,,, even in no-sex r/shp.

Believe it or not
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by BananaPeel(m): 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

I have seen her, tried to persuade her, but she isn't bulging, I ask then, why can't things go the way they should, why can't people be with the ones they so desire, why must there be complications, cause I'm sure no man on earth will love her the way I do, I know it.
who told you no man on earth will love her the way you do.
Like a poster up.. nothing new in this life. You will get over her and move. We did and happily married and the ones that left are happily married too.
Just grow up and act like a man. No room for weakness.

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Veezy4u(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
Forget distance of a thing, are you financially buoyant or better still are you ready for marriage? Like can you go n see her people? If not, forget it. Women are women, time no dey to check time, allow her to follow what she wants.
Be a "MAN" n sit her down and have a matured convo, if it works-fine, if it doesn't, there are millions of women out there. Some female nairalanders fit don de eye u sefcheesy

4 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by ujezeez(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
move on man...you go dey alright last last.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sorry my brother, shit happens. You will get over it.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
Exodora:
The funny part is , we still have people bragging here on how no woman can dump them yet we see things like this here everyday . Awon Redpiller I hail ooooo .
If only they will stop trolling here for advice like this .
Yes we know them. Those of them who say Nigerian girls are useless meanwhile they can't stand a babe turn them down.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Sorry my brother, shit happens. You will get over it.
if na woman Dem do na. all u will say is that men are scum. she will transfer de hatred to the next guy .

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by georgeakins: 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

Thanks bro, but I really want her to love me consciously and not by coercion or jujuism shocked

There is no way she can love you if you continue making yourself cheap.

Move on, nothing special about her. you're feeling this way because she dumped you

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by einsteine(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Simp

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by kwasoly(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:
Having dated for about 3 years, early this year, we had an altercation, I believe the distance between us caused it cause I moved to a different state.

Late last year she told me about a young pastor who's asking for her hand in marriage, I asked about her stance and she said she didn't see it happening, but 2 weeks after the altercation, she told me she is considering the pastor.

Ever since then, I have tried to move on but I can't, this babe ticks all the boxes for me, for more than 3 years cause we started dating in school while I was in 300L and she 200L, It's been like no other girl existed in the world for me.

Now the usual gimmick "the lord said you are my wife" has cost me something I value so much.

I love this babe with all my heart, now the things I do around her, like forced chats, unreplied messages gets to me, create a pinch on my ego and in a way emasculates me. It feels like she has moved on but I can't.

Now my question, how do people get over people so easily?

Have you ever met someone and felt like she was the one and it ended?

Has anyone been in my shoes and how did you move on?

The happily ever after I dreamt of has become a night mare.

Dating a girl for 3years haba you just tied her destiny with you for 3yrs. Make una dey fear God small, as long as your not ready for marriage your not supposed to keep a lady that long. Concentrate on building yourself and making money when your ready your wife will come

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by haulagehandlers(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=Killertune20 post=99183554]

GUY getting over such thing ain't as easy as anybody will tell you,try and discover yourself,find wetin dey make you tick no who dey tick your box infact remove any unnecessary box for your house or head....lol......concentrate on yourself and involve yourself in activities wey dey positive remove any bad energy and try to focus on all the good things about you that others like,you go dey surprise say many peeps value you pass this one erima (going through this myself...20 years marriage oh) past 5 years be like hell but I am pulling out of the mess and I never go out nor date any errima since then (yes no staffing no dating)i just dey concentrate on me...funny enough maddam dearest is seeing wetin she is missing an my kids I dey face now....may the gods help you find peace its not easy I salute you be strong you go pull through

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by kluv99(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
mehn if it's meant to be it will be...bro just let it be... u trying to get forget her would only make you keep remembering her it's painful I know but try work on your self ..but y didn't you hustle to marry her all dis time.. .anyways naija girls eh hmmmmmm
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by ridwanlawal: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Saintmary:

Be using us to catch cruise
Even if it is cruise. so. Some people are in this type of dire situation but don't just know how to open up for help
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by BREYZ: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:
Having dated for about 3 years, early this year, we had an altercation, I believe the distance between us caused it cause I moved to a different state.

Late last year she told me about a young pastor who's asking for her hand in marriage, I asked about her stance and she said she didn't see it happening, but 2 weeks after the altercation, she told me she is considering the pastor.

Ever since then, I have tried to move on but I can't, this babe ticks all the boxes for me, for more than 3 years cause we started dating in school while I was in 300L and she 200L, It's been like no other girl existed in the world for me.

Now the usual gimmick "the lord said you are my wife" has cost me something I value so much.

I love this babe with all my heart, now the things I do around her, like forced chats, unreplied messages gets to me, create a pinch on my ego and in a way emasculates me. It feels like she has moved on but I can't.

When I see things like this, I dey vex. Move on man. Move on. Stop acting like a simp
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Exodora: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Yes we know them. Those of them who say Nigerian girls are useless meanwhile they can't stand a babe turn them down.
I see people like that as fools !
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Toks2008(m): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

Bla Bla bla Bla.. If you love her why you no marry her?

If you had proposed and she said NO then the narrative will be different.

Move on guy and be a man when next you mean another lady or if it is not too late just tell her you are marrying her... End of story.
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Starpro87(m): 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
Time will unravel the puzzle for you.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Hotguy27: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

Almost every grown adult who has had a relationship had experienced it. Chill guy. You are still budding. Most relationships in school never lead to marriages.
Move on like she never existed. Go and make money.

You will find a better person when you grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by KingUg(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
jonaifame22:
This things happen bro, my own gf left me since august,although God has kept me very busy as my logistics business is really paying off, but still yet I still think of her alot,eventhough people say she's not my type,but sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants, cheers!
can I dm you bro I want to ask you a thing or two your response is highly anticipated thank you
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by kluv99(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
last last I know say guys fit talk or drop me punch lines but I swear the only peace that can help you get over her is God truly pray the Holy Spirit would comfort you, any time her thoughts come on sing beautiful worship songs u have that peace bro it worked for me, I know you're not the only one going through these guys come to read comments to cause we all need help

7 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Ezi1993(f): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
When she told you initially that someone was by the corner seeking her hand in marriage.,
Instead of you to try as much as you could to win her back,,you were busy forming hard man..

Now that she's gone you are now soliciting for our opinions..

You'll never know what you've got until you loose it.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by mariahAngel(f): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Go to her place this weekend,buy big speaker play boys to men,I will do anything for you, kneel in front of her house and sing it with a loud voice with tears in your eyes hold flower for one hand. Scream it loud .

Since you want to be an ozuor.

She no do mean say she no do again. How else do they say it? Better enter street find another hanty. Bros them plenty outside. Even better ones.

Like that your house-help wey don carry belle, wey you dey try tell us say you no know who give am belle abi?

Na so una go come online dey form wetin una no be...like say e easy to move from one person to another just like that.

Person dey talk about im heartbreak, na that rubbish you see to type!
Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Queenserah26(f): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
Tenshades:
Focus on self development and your future.

I bliv you won't want to be someone's plan Z or a doormat.

You are more than THAT bro.

Be a man!

No be lie sha

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Plebian(f): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
When you feel this pain where does it hurt? What part of the body do you feel it? Put awareness on that part and allow yourself feel. Don't try to rush through it, allow yourself feel and when you're ready to let go you will.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by deavicky(m): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
it is quite a pity sheet happens but just remember that you were not born with her and if u had not met her, your life will still go on. Imagine if she needs a kidney transplant would you give her one of ur own?. Or probably is she is involve in accident and get amputated maybe her two legs would you still stay? Ask urself all those questions and find the answers yourself. If she is ready to marry and u are not let her go and if she chooses the pastor over you let her go. Heartbreak builds you up for the future. i bet you, you will find a better one.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by SpicyMimi(f): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

You will move on, Infact you will move on happily! Heart breaks are just for a while.

Pray to God for a Divine Partner, those boxes your ex ticked would be small thing to you by the time you meet your God ordained wife, but flee from fornication.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Allakent: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
It is a game. Just move on and prepare yourself for another one.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend by Komu1048(m): 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
Killertune20:

I have been in your shoe, what I'm sure is you will later get over her and you won't fall in love again. Its only once

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Behind In Ankara Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos / Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires / Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.