Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,376 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting (65400 Views)

Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by knowhowk: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yippeedaniel:
Delete this nonsense
. It's not Nonsense ,It's Very very reasonable thread .Thanks Moderator for keeping it ,even bring it to the Front Page .
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by kokomilala(m): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
You're dating an entitled liability,whose metier is to extort unconscionably.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by olawale1516(m): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
How old is she age matter alot?

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Trustedpro: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Op is economical with the truth. Tell us if she is stingy with sex...if she is olosho that earn between 10k- 50k per night, you might not be doing her any favour for under valuing your 1500- 5k support. Suspend your support for one month and let watch how she will come to nairanland to see how she will tell us about a stingy boy friend.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by SMBH: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Tooth paste? Na wa oo. That one stingy no be small oo

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Zenithpeak(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
@op, kindly tell us what you know about entitlement mentality in women.... Maybe you'll understand the predicament that is waiting for you in the nearest future.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by stanliwise(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
simple250:
That babe go wait for u if salt finish for house when she dey cook o cheesy when u come cooking continues .
why the mischievous picture?
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Taiwolee1: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:
Lol... If you Marry that girl, you'll be miserable. It's not a curse but fact.

How can someone be hiding toothpaste? So she can't feed you for a year let's say things go south and she's the only one earning? SMH.

Marriage is not all about I love you in bed o. That care has to be there and she obviously doesn't care about you. Na wa o.

Do u care about your man too?
All of u are the same .

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Gainman: 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
Do I really need to take it into consideration or overlook?
I observe my girl friend is very stingy and selfish. I really don't need anything from her, I foot our bills from A - Z, I give her between 1500 to 5k as tfare, meanwhile the actual tfare from my place to hers is just 200 to and fro.

Ok the problem is some weeks ago she was at my place for some days, the 2nd day in the morning I realized my toothpaste has finished, having it in mind that I'm gonna buy another one on my way back later in the day, unfortunately I forgot to buy it despite buying stuff at the supermarket. But God so good as I was blaming myself for forgetting to buy it, she told me she has toothpaste in her bag so we used her toothpaste that morning. I kept forgetting to buy this toothpaste for the next 3 days, I had to cut the tube with knife so I can have something to brush my teeth but my girlfriend was quietly using her toothpaste alone and she will return it into her bag, she saw me tearing the tube but didnt occur to her to surrender her toothpaste until i bought mine the 5th day.

I really didn't count it initially but I have noticed other things and it's taking my mind back to the incidence. My girlfriend has never used her money to buy me a sachet of pure water or cheapest orange or whatever.

Another funny thing is when we are eating, sometimes she accused me of eating from her meat or taking from her drinks when i didn't even touch it. Imagine always trying to lay claim to 3 pieces out of 4.

Do I need to pay attention to some of the little details or overlook all because of love or am I overreacting?

NB : she's presently unemployed but never lack support from her parents and myself.
u be mumu nah. Nah this kind people dey spoil women for some guys. Though I don marry sha. Be very careful about women. If your woman can't take care of u like you mother,u better no marry her.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
Taiwolee1:

Do u care about your man too?
All of u are the same .

Lol.. I care about everyone including who ever the lucky one would be.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Oluwaleinad14(m): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
Truly Nigeria girls are useless,very useless 95% of them.

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by RuddyFusion(m): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
God knows I won't marry any woman with such tendencies.......I won't dare marry gold diggers
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Taiwolee1: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
Pegi23:
Op u are mad.nigerian men are stupid and wicked.you keep on forgetting useless bamboon

You said u gave her 1500 every time she come over �no lie u Bleep am�.she is not stingy rather u are stupid for forgetting to buy common 500 toothpaste.broke ass �..

Well I spend 50k on a student nigerian guy on val day thinking I have finally seen one the head is correct but found out he just wanted to milk me dry� typical nigerian blood sucking parasite..

Op you dey mad..mad goat

You are all the same. Bleep Nigerian girls
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Lastmankc(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nigeria girls are useless
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by coi: 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
You are really not over reacting. Its a very red flag. She will never change even if dhe is working and making money,
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Taiwolee1: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:

Lol.. I care about everyone including who ever the lucky one would be.

U knw we both knw dat you are not saying the truth .A typical Nigerian girl is like that.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by idahme(m): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
But Oga why are you Weeping and gnashing your teeth because of Toothpaste grin grin

U are sailing on a cruise ship I guess, may be i should join u ASAP .....
He is gnashing his teeth because the virtue which he holds dearly in his heart is not found I the heart of his supposed partner not the toothpaste.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Nephilim: 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
I observe my girl friend is very stingy and selfish. I really don't need anything from her, I foot our bills from A - Z, I give her between 1500 to 5k as tfare, meanwhile the actual tfare from my place to hers is just 200 to and fro.

Ok the problem is some weeks ago she was at my place for some days, the 2nd day in the morning I realized my toothpaste has finished, having it in mind that I'm gonna buy another one on my way back later in the day, unfortunately I forgot to buy it despite buying stuff at the supermarket. But God so good as I was blaming myself for forgetting to buy it, she told me she has toothpaste in her bag so we used her toothpaste that morning. I kept forgetting to buy this toothpaste for the next 3 days, I had to cut the tube with knife so I can have something to brush my teeth but my girlfriend was quietly using her toothpaste alone and she will return it into her bag, she saw me tearing the tube but didnt occur to her to surrender her toothpaste until i bought mine the 5th day.

I really didn't count it initially but I have noticed other things and it's taking my mind back to the incidence. My girlfriend has never used her money to buy me a sachet of pure water or cheapest orange or whatever.

Another funny thing is when we are eating, sometimes she accused me of eating from her meat or taking from her drinks when i didn't even touch it. Imagine always trying to lay claim to 3 pieces out of 4.

Do I need to pay attention to some of the little details or overlook all because of love or am I overreacting?

NB : she's presently unemployed but never lack support from her parents and myself.
she's such a stingy greedy ediot!

Test her... Act broke and ask for support, even if it's #500 support and see her reaction!
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
She must have a nice ass and na wetin dey confuse you.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Lixusheng(m): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2021

Majority of nigerians gurls are arseholes
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by idahme(m): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
This is what happens when you try to buy a woman's Love.

The mistake you Men make is you don't set Boundaries, You don't even have the Confidence to Express yourself in such a manner that when she Misbehaves, deep down inside her she'll know that you'll never tolerate/accept such behavior.

If You think she'll Change when she gets a job,( I pity you ),

If you also think she'll change when you guys get married ( Then I Pity you More ).

Apt
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by apollo13(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
Wake up from your slumber! The earlier the better.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by criuze(m): 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
My fellow man flee oo

na woman leader stingy women confra-marternity
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by BruncleZuma: 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Man like you, dey wait for your girlfriend wen you no go marry to survive you. You better focus ooo
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by showafrica(m): 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2021

The nicest girl in Nigeria is only 40% good but her partner is able to tolerate the 60% bad. So when you see couples who are very happy and not complaining, note that they decided to tolerate there flaws. Check if stingy is what you can tolerate and she is good all round apart from stinging, then manage her like that but make sure you call her akagum whenever she does the worst make she know say u dey tolerate am no be say u be mugu. You can never have a perfect woman.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Innobee99(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yippeedaniel:
Delete this nonsense
I dreamt of this comment and here it is in reality.

U don't deserve a piece of pant from me if u are my babe, that's if u are female sef
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
Your girlfriend is stingy sorry that is the hard truth. I don't know her background but haba ordinary toothpaste in her bag why can she not just leave it out. Some African girls self are self entitled etc.

You are in love but bros i no think say she love you. Any girl in love will steal from her family to support you.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by knowhowk: 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Fake story
By Nobody

How can a bot be forging story like this and y'all are already commenting

SH!T
U have already commented too
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Innobee99(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
If u talk to her and she doesn't change, just forget love and run away.

Anyways am not surprised, she's not the only one in that category. Just few Nigerian ladies are not like that. My babe is one of the saints
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by p2flexx(m): 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
muystoy:
97 percent of Nigerian girls are like that
where una for they see the other 3percent nah...help person....help person

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Rawhumper(m): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
[

Nonsense u want to cover for women....in this case she is stingy and selfish.....what would you do of you got a stingy and selfish guy as a boyfriend?

If I were the one, I will tell her but if she didn't change soonest, I stop giving her anything. That way the relationship will just die.

Having a stingy and selfish woman is same as having a cheating GF.

quote author=Bola146 post=99203584] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin See me laughing seriously here cheesy cheesy cheesy ""..Imagine always trying to lay claim to 3 pieces out of 4 "" " cheesy cheesy cheesy FFO but she can't contribute ordinary #500 toothpaste OMG cheesy

No matter how small the amount is, if your spouse is not stingy, please contribute financially and materially to your relationship!!!! She is stingy! Haba now, she would have not returned the paste to her bag. You can tell her if she will change, maybe she doesn't know it's a bad thing, tell her please cheesy[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) / Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.