Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting (65383 Views)

Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by OgaRico(m): 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
mosdii:

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Guess who is back!!
Mehn,one guy bi claim the other day say them don knack you ban for centuries to come.I dey try so hard to remember the exact words wey him use describe your predicament....but mehn,that guy bi seriously nearly finish you.

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by 99thEnemy(m): 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Fake story
By Nobody

How can a bot be forging story like this and y'all are already commenting

SH!T

Nobody na account with elevated privilege oh!

you can't click the moniker

you can't see the posts / threads he creates on his profile.

you can't tell when last he was seen.

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by fafambo: 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Do I really need to take it into consideration or overlook?
I observe my girl friend is very stingy and selfish. I really don't need anything from her, I foot our bills from A - Z, I give her between 1500 to 5k as tfare, meanwhile the actual tfare from my place to hers is just 200 to and fro.

Ok the problem is some weeks ago she was at my place for some days, the 2nd day in the morning I realized my toothpaste has finished, having it in mind that I'm gonna buy another one on my way back later in the day, unfortunately I forgot to buy it despite buying stuff at the supermarket. But God so good as I was blaming myself for forgetting to buy it, she told me she has toothpaste in her bag so we used her toothpaste that morning. I kept forgetting to buy this toothpaste for the next 3 days, I had to cut the tube with knife so I can have something to brush my teeth but my girlfriend was quietly using her toothpaste alone and she will return it into her bag, she saw me tearing the tube but didnt occur to her to surrender her toothpaste until i bought mine the 5th day.

I really didn't count it initially but I have noticed other things and it's taking my mind back to the incidence. My girlfriend has never used her money to buy me a sachet of pure water or cheapest orange or whatever.

Another funny thing is when we are eating, sometimes she accused me of eating from her meat or taking from her drinks when i didn't even touch it. Imagine always trying to lay claim to 3 pieces out of 4.

Do I need to pay attention to some of the little details or overlook all because of love or am I overreacting?

NB : she's presently unemployed but never lack support from her parents and myself.
is she from MBAISE?
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by opeldavid: 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Red flag....run for ur your dear life....or if u love her so much, start teaching her now or start early to shout now ooòoo b4 its too late,if she can’t change, bros leave her otherwise u will continue to complain till the rest of your life.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by bamac(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
I am not sure she is nursing same plan with yours.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
I observe my girl friend is very stingy and selfish. I really don't need anything from her, I foot our bills from A - Z, I give her between 1500 to 5k as tfare, meanwhile the actual tfare from my place to hers is just 200 to and fro.

Ok the problem is some weeks ago she was at my place for some days, the 2nd day in the morning I realized my toothpaste has finished, having it in mind that I'm gonna buy another one on my way back later in the day, unfortunately I forgot to buy it despite buying stuff at the supermarket. But God so good as I was blaming myself for forgetting to buy it, she told me she has toothpaste in her bag so we used her toothpaste that morning. I kept forgetting to buy this toothpaste for the next 3 days, I had to cut the tube with knife so I can have something to brush my teeth but my girlfriend was quietly using her toothpaste alone and she will return it into her bag, she saw me tearing the tube but didnt occur to her to surrender her toothpaste until i bought mine the 5th day.

I really didn't count it initially but I have noticed other things and it's taking my mind back to the incidence. My girlfriend has never used her money to buy me a sachet of pure water or cheapest orange or whatever.

Another funny thing is when we are eating, sometimes she accused me of eating from her meat or taking from her drinks when i didn't even touch it. Imagine always trying to lay claim to 3 pieces out of 4.

Do I need to pay attention to some of the little details or overlook all because of love or am I overreacting?

NB : she's presently unemployed but never lack support from her parents and myself.
You are the one enabling this behaviour. Some years back, I was dating a lady with similar mentality, until I got fed up. I stopped giving her T fare. When she asked me, I camly told her that giving her T fare everyday makes me feel that I am dating an Olosho who needs settlement money every time she visits! She was devastated, she said she is not an Olosho, I told that that's why I stopped the Tfare so that the feeling that she's an Olosho will go away. She pretended to be angry and stormed out. A week later she called that she was coming to the house, I said Ok. She came. That day she started the topic again. She said I disrespected her by what I said, I stood my ground and explained it to her with a straight face. I said being my girlfriend means that she is a friend who happens to be a girl. I asked her, If I give you transport everyday, what is the difference between you and a prostitute who collects money with every visit? I told her that some prostitutes when shown some love will even stop collecting money but here she claims she is my girlfriend but I have to give her money as if she is a Prostitute with every visit. From that day, everyday Tfare stopped. Once in a while I support her but it stopped being a daily occurrence. I also told her point blank that she is very stingy she tried to defend herself, I told her that her stingyness makes me wonder if I am in any kind of trouble and couldn't access cash that she can't help me. My dear set standards. Don't throw her away yet, she may just be ignorant about things like this. Maybe, all the men in her life so far have not been man enough to confront her and make her understand. Be the one to interrupt the trend. Be a man.

Moral of the story is that what you allow in your relationship as a man is what you get.

Stop giving her the Tfare everyday. Put your foot down. She is not the only girl in the world. Set standards for yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by danvault: 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
Pegi23:
Op u are mad.nigerian men are stupid and wicked.you keep on forgetting useless bamboon

You said u gave her 1500 every time she come over �no lie u Bleep am�.she is not stingy rather u are stupid for forgetting to buy common 500 toothpaste.broke ass �..

Well I spend 50k on a student nigerian guy on val day thinking I have finally seen one the head is correct but found out he just wanted to milk me dry� typical nigerian blood sucking parasite..

Op you dey mad..mad goat

Damnnn I love seeing tattoos on faces.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Bucky001(m): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
Jackyz:
Mosdii will be remembered forever...if u knw u knw
A brief detail could help cos I might've known but had forgot
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by egoldman(m): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2021

The future is female lipsrsealed
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Mobog(m): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
But Oga why are you Weeping and gnashing your teeth because of Toothpaste grin grin
It's not compulsory we make a comment
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by SexytorresE(f): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oga u are dating urself, sorry to say. The handwriting is written , read the signs undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by conscientionist: 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Typical case of [/b]My money is my money and your money is our money[b]

She can not change and when you can not meet up to these benevolence again hypergamy takes over then you loose both ways.

You can either continue hoping she changes or flee, your choice. grin
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by slevan: 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
I have no comment.

Simp....LY hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by bayumyguy: 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
U better Japa cos she is stingy from ur write up and it might affect you in the nearest future....once u are stingy it will affect all part of your life.....my opinion
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by seyz91(m): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
your post got me laughing myself out here especially the part of forgeting to buy toothpaste and tearting the tube grin

most of us are guilty of that as we can't help but forget to buy that paste thing even though can be cheap

As per your gf, she's damn stingy and YES you gotta pay attention to it, you also overdo it, you said her transport to and fro her house is 200 yet you normally give between 1500 to 5k as transport, what are you trying to prove to her? that you have excess money to waste

and yes about her keeping her paste in bag, Thats typical naija girl she just showed you. 98percent of naija girls are exactly same, obtaining other guys of urgent 2k and the likes and be doing some AJO(thrift contribition) and at the end of the day they have alot of money which they dont do anything good with but to buy wigs, make hair, bags and shoes as they have no sense, they believe cuz of their pussy and their edited pic they will always see/meet Admirers(magas) on social media to always obtain everytime to make more money

as for the part of paying attention yes you gotta, considering she had never bought you anything with her money before and those things you noticed while eating, i would say its best you run for your life now cuz when things eventually God forbid if anything happens and you happen to be broke she will never render help to bring you out of it, she's bad for a companion in relationship/dating not to talk of marriage

i've said my piece! your girl own worse sha grin

very very worse. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Pat081: 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
No problem for those who have no galfriend ntin to worry about you better look for another one because this one will run away when things are hard oo and she may give u another man baby if she see money

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Respect55(m): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
A girl once visited me. I bought big-sized juice that we would use to eat. I prepared something nice upon her coming. During the meal, I want to serve myself a glass after she took hers but she refused asking if she wasn't the one I bought it for. I thought she was joking but I was wrong. I said okay, let me see how she will finish it.

This girl put the remaining juice inside her handbag while leaving.

It was her last time. I didn't pick her calls again after seeing her off and I didn't call too. Sent her a message that it was over.

Chineke napu ekwensu ike.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Satoshi9ja: 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Simply have an adult conversation with your babe.
Tell her how you feel. Tell her what she is doing wrong and how she can change. Help her to change and watch her reaction.

If she doesn't change in 22 days, dump her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by GidiCars: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
All these mumu guys that like showing themselves for women must have heard what have you done that someone hasn't done before.

You dey show yourself for woman and your immediate family no too dey alright, you be mumu. I'm not directly talking to the OP, I'm just speaking generally.

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by wumi2017(f): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bye bye to stingy Koko girlfriend grin
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
THE TWO OF YOU ARE CHEAP ASSES.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Yippeedaniel(m): 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
Innobee99:
I dreamt of this comment and here it is in reality.

U don't deserve a piece of pant from me if u are my babe, that's if u are female sef

I be man ooo
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by simplesearch: 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yippeedaniel:
Delete this nonsense

Very very nonsense indeed. Keeping a girl for days he's not married to when God said we should abstain from fornication and all appearances of evil., Even if he's got zero fear for God, shouldn't news of rape and death flying here and there teach him some lesson?
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by phenylalanine(m): 12:04am On Feb 20, 2021

Tell her what she is doing is not good, let know there are times she as to sacrifice some of her things not because u can't afford but for love.. most of this girls were brought up with the wrong notion that a man shld do everything, if you don't tell them they will not know.. so tell let her know if she continues then you can now call her a stingy girl.. talk to her about it

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by alizma: 12:06am On Feb 20, 2021

YES you need to pay attention to those warning signs. Is obvious there is no emotional attachment between the two of you. What you share is material attachment. If you think I am lying, let her visit you like two or three times and in those three times, only give her 500 for transportation and try to explain to her that things are bad and you don't have enough. You will then see her true nature.
Women are naturally found of giving to any man they are truly in love and happy with.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Aksnoopy: 12:17am On Feb 20, 2021
She bought a new towel when the towel in my other house got torn.
She cooked with her money in less than 2 hours when I said I wish I can take food along to my main house.
She did the above two with her money
I am always forced to refund her money even when she never asks.
She never ask me for money.

Above all she is just 19.
I won't say more than these. cool

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:23am On Feb 20, 2021
Listen to ur heart
Free dat gal
She's no gud
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Lexusgs430: 12:28am On Feb 20, 2021

You are not overreacting...... She is showing you her true colours, just like a flash of rainbow............

If she cannot spare 200 naira from 2K, she would never spend 20K, from her 200K on the family (if you're thinking of marrying her).........

She believes her money is her money, your money is not only your money............ Selfish, self centered, egoistic lady.....

Dump her very quickly........

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by heniford2: 12:28am On Feb 20, 2021

dude!!! dude break up with this useless ass you call girlfriend, common mehn why settle for this type of lady
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Ever8090: 12:30am On Feb 20, 2021
Bola146:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin See me laughing seriously here cheesy cheesy cheesy ""..Imagine always trying to lay claim to 3 pieces out of 4 "" " cheesy cheesy cheesy FFO but she can't contribute ordinary #500 toothpaste OMG cheesy

No matter how small the amount is, if your spouse is not stingy, please contribute financially and materially to your relationship!!!! She is stingy! Haba now, she would have not returned the paste to her bag. You can tell her if she will change, maybe she doesn't know it's a bad thing, tell her please cheesy
tell her what!!?...that girl is stingy for life nothing can change her period..
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Fulcrum15: 12:31am On Feb 20, 2021
Run,run, run.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Oteikwu1(m): 12:32am On Feb 20, 2021
I had similar experience too my gf bought dry from her village when she travel for burial she brought d fish we use together she insisted that I must pay d money that someone borrow her the money since d relationship is now shaking get rid of selfish ppl both male and female

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success / Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.