Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying (70375 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Inspiration007: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
What is wrong if he's taking care of her,was she not on her own when he approached her for love and relationship? what is love and relationship without money?

There's something wrong with you. A lady that cannot afford to make her hair shouldn't even be in a relationship in the first place.

You and the girl wey op dey talk about no get enough sense

5 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by vetrovialMan(m): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?

what kinda trash talk is this? his responsibility as in how? nothing concern financial responsibility for relationship, na free will donation, the only time financial obligations enter anything between man and woman na marriage. y'all be acting like sex is only enjoyed by the male and should be paid for by him. if you wan do born day, package yourself as your power reach make your friends groove for your account, don't come and put bill ontop person head under duress, if him wan do am for you then carry go but no be by force. why she no ask her papa and mama? no be dem born am. lubbisss

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by neymar010: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
lol
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by BoraWizzle(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
When a fish brain comments it is easy to know. so any man that approaches a girl will automatically inherit the girl's problems

grin @ fish brain.

On a serious note, No man should have to Inherit a lady's problem just cos he approached her! a wife material lady will work with the guys to attain a common ground and not throw tantrums when you speak up and honest that you cannot afford what she asked, After doing a lot already ooo! Free that girl oo. Quick!

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
LOVE ALERT .NA YOU DEFLOWER HER ?
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Think9ja(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
And it made front page
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by obicoolnino: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
Like she can do the same for him.. Think again
Zzor:
What is wrong if he's taking care of her,was she not on her own when he approached her for love and relationship? what is love and relationship without money?
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Germi9: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
I will try to make this story very short.

So I've always loved my babe, buy her stuffs, gives her money, takes her out, etc. So tomorrow is her birthday, and she has a very bad hair. We where talking over on phone yesterday, and she asked me to send her money to make her hair, plus she also said she doesn't have money to do her bday, and wants me to help her on it. Well, I wanted to help her do her bday shaa, just to make her happy, but I can't carry all the responsibilities alone, so I said no to her getting money to do her hair. I told her to make her hair by herself or wear a wig, since I will be ,

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Calling DJ to play song for her and her friends
Plus giving her a gift..

She started acting all up, that she will do the bday with her friends that she doesn't need me in it anymore, that her friend will make her hair for free blah blah, and she will sleep over at her friends place. Etc

So guys the question, is this lady really a wife material? Or someone who is just there to eat money and go?

Did I over react?
she's not your wife fool

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Falomo211(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=Fahdiga post=99535668] When a fish brain comments it is easy to know. so any man that approaches a girl will automatically inherit the girl's problems [/quote

that zzor na goat
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by thatigboman: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
Op, why in hell will u agree to
Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift.
And refuse to pay for making hair?
You need a full course for induction into the Stingy Men Association of Nigeria.
Next time, bring no shishi.
Hotel, mba. cakes, mba. drinks, mba. meat, mba. dj, mba. gift, mba.
The only thing u owe her is to call her tomorrow and wish her happy birthday, if u want shaa.

4 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by sammirano: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
Wow grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by jaxxy(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?

Emotional blackmail isn’t good enough zzor.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by TheSociopath(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

So I've always loved my babe, buy her stuffs, gives her money, takes her out, etc. So tomorrow is her birthday, and she has a very bad hair. We where talking over on phone yesterday, and she asked me to send her money to make her hair, plus she also said she doesn't have money to do her bday, and wants me to help her on it. Well, I wanted to help her do her bday shaa, just to make her happy, but I can't carry all the responsibilities alone, so I said no to her getting money to do her hair. I told her to make her hair by herself or wear a wig, since I will be ,

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

She started acting all up, that she will do the bday with her friends that she doesn't need me in it anymore, that her friend will make her hair for free blah blah, and she will sleep over at her friends place. Etc

So guys the question, is this lady really a wife material? Or someone who is just there to eat money and go?

Did I over react?

You know the answer to your q bro
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by grimandevil: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
Future is female
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by pipolad(m): 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
Chairman,

You have your answers already. The write-up depicts she isnt a wife material.

Never allow anybhuman put you under unnecessary pressure!!!

Sharpen your eyes and walk away bro.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
Dating a Nigerian girl is like raising an orphan, marrying a woman from a Nigerian family especially Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa is like running a motherless babies home, having a side chick is like running a day care centre for the blind!

4 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Jabarzee(m): 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

Typical average Nigerian girl mentality . Tueh

2 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by muyico(m): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
same folk
nh Yahoo go use at last
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by gtrader: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
You are a fool for making this useless comment.
Back to the topic, bro it is not your responsibility to do everything for her. If you have the means, you can do all but it is never a must. But her intention is very clear now.

Zzor:

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by justmi1: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
If you still needed to open this thread after the said event, then you need serious flogging, except this is cooked up or you not telling the whole of it.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by esmarcq(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
you're plain silly for this nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by EmekaBlue(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ur olosho has told u how she is gonna spend her bday night at d other guy house.

Wake up man

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by donogaga(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

Will you keep kwayet?
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by SarutobiEky(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

Bumbling idiot, this one.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
DUMP HER STRAIGHT. SHE'S A LIABILITY TO YOU SIMPLE. YOU DESERVE BETTER.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by thatigboman: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
he should kill himself because he approached her for love and relationship abi

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by bosman4u: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

This is more like a liability company. What if she doesn't have a boyfriend? What is wrong with girls of nowadays with their sense of entitlements?

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by donogaga(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
lilvicky68:
She really doesn't need you..she needs your money..simple and short

Absolutely correct.

You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by sparko1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

Stop smoking, this is what you get from that crap!

Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Akuruoulo(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
THIS JUST TO MAKE HER HAPPY OF A THING GO MAKE U HANG URSELF WHEN SHE KUKUMA BREAK UR HEART.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

Did I over react?

Bros run in opposite direction not even a girlfriend material more like parasite milking you. Try get plan for your future and parents plus siblings not a girl with tantrum

2 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Buffalo2(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
Somebody that has another guy already

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.