Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying (70427 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by andycom(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
What is wrong if he's taking care of her,was she not on her own when he approached her for love and relationship? what is love and relationship without money?

Golddigger spotted
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by BykeLaByke: 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
yahjac:

This advise is dumb but you can't see it yourself.

what you're describing is not a relationship, that is a money losing scheme.

you even have mind to say 70% of her needs....sad
do you even know what 70% means ?

if any relationship is based on money omo as a guy just run regardless of if you have the money or not.

women love who they love and its not about money, power, physique or some bullshit. they just love.

for you to think it is about money means you're a learner and you have been used by women many times (sorry to sound rude bro).

unfortunately some men are shallow and they allow shallow variables to blind their sense of reasoning.

if woman love you, you no go see relationship like job.
Leave these noobs bruh,nice to see someone who actually understands the whole chessboard.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by omotoyossi(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
she has stayed by me when I was broke, I am just surprised at this act, first she keeps telling me of a guy that has money, building hotels and the guy is chiking her etc. She was telling me that the guy is asking her to involve on her bday, but she knows I am capable blah blah. But because I said no to her hair, which is the only time I have ever said no to her when she asked me something, she is trying to emotionally black mail me. But I am not falling for that mind game
Lol, because she stayed with you when broke doesn't mean she's the same girl. Omo, no be wife u get, na just hungry mouth.

2 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:
I will try to make this story very short.

So I've always loved my babe, buy her stuffs, gives her money, takes her out, etc. So tomorrow is her birthday, and she has a very bad hair. We where talking over on phone yesterday, and she asked me to send her money to make her hair, plus she also said she doesn't have money to do her bday, and wants me to help her on it. Well, I wanted to help her do her bday shaa, just to make her happy, but I can't carry all the responsibilities alone, so I said no to her getting money to do her hair. I told her to make her hair by herself or wear a wig, since I will be ,

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Calling DJ to play song for her and her friends
Plus giving her a gift..

She started acting all up, that she will do the bday with her friends that she doesn't need me in it anymore, that her friend will make her hair for free blah blah, and she will sleep over at her friends place. Etc

So guys the question, is this lady really a wife material? Or someone who is just there to eat money and go?

Did I over react?

If you can't come to a logical conclusion after all the story up there, you're on your own.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Yeyenairaland(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?
I really long to see you post something reasonable on NL

I pity the unfortunate guys dating u shocked shocked
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by donogaga(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
SarutobiEky:

Bumbling idiot, this one.

And funny enough, they have nothing to offer....

If you ask op right now, what is the babe in question bringing to the table? He wouldn't have any concrete answer for us.

The Op should be wise and move on. This would surely be a bullet dodged.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by coolhumble(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
I dont inow if this will sit well with you bro but trust me your babe is not totally in love with you and all the sleeping over at my friends place shit is actually another guy's place. I dated my woman for 8 years and we are together today with 4 children. Trust me you are not the only one in her life. Lastly she's not loyal to you and if loyalty is not there bro it's dangerous.

Henrymorre:

So I've always loved my babe, buy her stuffs, gives her money, takes her out, etc. So tomorrow is her birthday, and she has a very bad hair. We where talking over on phone yesterday, and she asked me to send her money to make her hair, plus she also said she doesn't have money to do her bday, and wants me to help her on it. Well, I wanted to help her do her bday shaa, just to make her happy, but I can't carry all the responsibilities alone, so I said no to her getting money to do her hair. I told her to make her hair by herself or wear a wig, since I will be ,

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

She started acting all up, that she will do the bday with her friends that she doesn't need me in it anymore, that her friend will make her hair for free blah blah, and she will sleep over at her friends place. Etc

So guys the question, is this lady really a wife material? Or someone who is just there to eat money and go?

Did I over react?

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Yes,its your responsibility to provide for her or do you want another guy to help you do your work?

This one don go drink something
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by jt2damoney(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
How is it his responsibility?
Zzor:
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by NOwazobia: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Ashawo no really dey get shame like mad man.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
jaxxy:

Emotional blackmail isn’t good enough zzor.
Nothing like emotional blackmail here
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Myman4lyf(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
I thought these girls left this childish attitude behind in 2020.

My guy I'll advice, u read the hand writing on the wall.

She needs to learn that its not all a child cries for that the child gets.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

Did I over react?
forget that skrep
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Didi2d(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
Inspiration007:

There's something wrong with you. A lady that cannot afford to make her hair shouldn't even be in a relationship in the first place.

You and the girl wey op dey talk about no get enough sense

Bros, I thinking for how to reply that Zzor, but you just help me out. No sense at all, but they still feel they're smart
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by alexola20(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by galantjoe(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
Mr. Man run.
Na them
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Akuruoulo(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
ur head there. If him tell u to wash, cook, and do some other works at home u go do ? No be here a man talk say "him dey pay him gal school fees, house rent and other related money stuffs while she couldn't wash his clothe for am". She cum the ask weda na clothe she come wash. Useless girls

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by tunwumi: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
Be wise. Separate emotions from your judgment. If your church member acted this way, will you encourage the brother to continue?

You see you already have the answer.

Henrymorre:
she has stayed by me when I was broke, I am just surprised at this act, first she keeps telling me of a guy that has money, building hotels and the guy is chiking her etc. She was telling me that the guy is asking her to involve on her bday, but she knows I am capable blah blah. But because I said no to her hair, which is the only time I have ever said no to her when she asked me something, she is trying to emotionally black mail me. But I am not falling for that mind game
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by biseducator(m): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

Some times when I hear lay women speak of another man's pocket as there responsibility. Is it the man's fault that you are broke, unproductive?
If you are in a business you will understand the value of having a financier, talkless of someone giving you free money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by 8stargeneral: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
U HV seen d danger coming run for ur life.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by stupidmod3: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

Did I over react?
u dey pay her fees too? which kind useless gf u carry put for head, all that n in return u get pussy, pussy just pussy guy pussy haba pussy saraaa nahhh omo take d pill fast n dump that lazy thing thing.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by stupidmod3: 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
na here dem dey see u

2 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by biggy26: 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
What is wrong if he's taking care of her,was she not on her own when he approached her for love and relationship? what is love and relationship without money?
It means it's his money she likes not him. That one no be wife material. She's still a kid.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by SarutobiEky(m): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
donogaga:

And funny enough, they have nothing to offer....

If you ask op right now, what is the babe in question bringing to the table? He wouldn't have any concrete answer for us.

The Op should be wise and move on. This would surely be a bullet dodged.
The Op no know say she already saw his success beforehand that's the reason why she stood by him. Now that's he's blowing up, she's demanding her own right. what Nigerian girls know how to do (most of them) is LovePeddler around and feel.entitled. God punish them all.

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by Didi2d(m): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
So, despite the fact that the op is providing some or even majority of what she needs, so she can't afford to make her hair herself.
This kind of girls are not loyal, they're not faithful. Must there even be a Party?

2 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by biggy26: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
SJay7:
Mentality of an average Nigerian lady (Hunger Mentality).
Don't mind her. Opportunists everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by tunwumi: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:

I agree 100% with you. Bro please look for hot money rituals and use this one as sacrifice so you can be "taking care of her"

���
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by NDUKADIKE: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

Did I over react?

This is no girlfriend but a golddigger. So keep being the jackass that pays all the bills or advice her plainly to carry her own burdens herself. Sometimes you get to know that you are only "loved" because of the comfort you provide while someone else is loved wholeheartedly. Be wise!

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by slevan: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Give her the money for hair too. Thank me later.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by GreatChizzy: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Traininghub:
You have tried, you cannot do more than yourself. I am a lady but whatever happened to being able to do some things myself?
Let her be if that's what she wants but you can act better than her by sending the gift you had intended to give her as well as some cash for her to run her birthday, send her a happy birthday text as well. Be the better person.

He got no Bleep!ng point to prove to no Bleep!ng b!tch!!! He should just dump her sorry ass and move on!!! It is an emotional blackmail trying to prove you are a better person!!!

1 Like

Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by deolurexy1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Another will bang her ornis already banging her even with all you are doing or have done.
Re: I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying by shekauvsbuhari: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Henrymorre:

Paying for hotel
Buying the cakes
Buying the drinks
Buying the meat
Plus giving her a gift..

Did I over react?
u me proper mumu. U pay 4 all these unnecesary shit. What investments do u have? Land,house etc and de hoe is only there to wreck u. A wise girl will advise u spend less n invest more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.