Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

2 - Deleted - Romance (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 - Deleted (174575 Views)

Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1 / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2021
If your enemy gives you a great advice, never hesitate to use it.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2021
AntichristXXX:
In the course of your life, you will be continually encountering fools. There are simply too many to avoid. We can classify people as fools by the following rubric: when it comes to practical life, what should matter is getting long-term results, and getting the work done in as efficient and creative a manner as possible. That should be the supreme value that guides people’s actions.

But fools carry with them a different scale of values. They place more importance on short-term matters—grabbing immediate money, getting attention from the public or media, and looking good. They are ruled by their ego and insecurities. They tend to enjoy drama and political intrigue for their own sake. When they criticize, they always emphasize matters that are irrelevant to the overall picture or argument.

They are more interested in their career and position than in the truth. You can distinguish them by how little they get done, or by how hard they make it for others to get results. They lack a certain common sense, getting worked up about things that are not really important while ignoring problems that will spell doom in the long term.

The natural tendency with fools is to lower yourself to their level. They annoy you, get under your skin, and draw you into a battle. In the
process, you feel petty and confused. You lose a sense of what is really important. You can’t win an argument or get them to see your side or
change their behavior because rationality and results don’t matter to them. You simply waste valuable time and emotional energy.

In dealing with fools you must adopt the following philosophy: they are simply a part of life, like rocks or furniture. All of us have foolish sides,
moments in which we lose our heads and think more of our ego or short-term goals. It is human nature. Seeing this foolishness within you, you can then accept it in others. This will allow you to smile at their antics, to tolerate their presence as you would a silly child, and to avoid the madness of trying to change them. It is all part of human comedy, and it is nothing to get upset about or lose sleepover.

If they are causing you trouble, you must neutralize the harm they do by keeping a steady eye on your goals and what is important, and ignoring them if you can. The height of wisdom, however, is to take this even further and to actually exploit their foolishness—using them for material for your work, as examples of things to avoid, or by looking for ways to turn their actions to your advantage. In this way, their foolishness plays into your hands, helping you achieve the kind of practical results they seem to disdain.
This is good. Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 11, 2021
TheUndercover:

No Sir, my hands are just quite full at the moment. How are you doing Sir?

Okay. I thought as much.
Make you make all the money and ENJOY. One love. cool
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 11:45am On Dec 11, 2021
Cooleasy:

Please bros, for clarification, how would you define or describe a low value woman or damaged woman?
Does certain categories of women such as single mothers, women with too many past sxual partners, etc necessarily fall into the category of low value women?

Thanks for the wisdom.
Yes, they do. But for single mothers, there are exceptions. I won't go into details for now.

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 11:46am On Dec 11, 2021
Jackdean111:

Sir i want to tell you something secretly... I want your permission sir.
You can go ahead Sir.
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2021
HenryDion:
Undercover, this is a beautiful thread.
Thank you.
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 11:49am On Dec 11, 2021
LIVINGICON:

Okay. I thought as much. Make you make all the money and ENJOY. One love. cool
grin Thank you.
Re: 2 - Deleted by MJBOLT: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
know who you are dealing with,do not offend the wrong person

TheUndercover:
Never initiate conflict with someone you know nothing about.

"Know your enemy." - Sun Tzu

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Yxxx: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
TheUndercover:

Happy Birthday! Hope I'm not too late? Don't be annoyed with me. Life happens.
At all I'm not.
But still send my request sha. Thank you.
I hope life happened good smiley

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
Yxxx:

At all I'm not.
But still send my request sha. Thank you.
I hope life happened good smiley
Life has been fair to me around here, thank you. Hope yours is great also? Hmm, tell me what you need?

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Yxxx: 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
TheUndercover:

Life has been fair to me around here, thank you. Hope yours is great also? Hmm, tell me what you need?
Yes life is fair.
I want some life lessons for a woman.
Re: 2 - Deleted by Degrezhaa: 5:35am On Dec 12, 2021
TheUndercover:
Law 10 Addendum:

There are people who are ticking time bombs. Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock...

Make sure you're far away before they explode. Don't talk to them. Don't try to persuade them. Don't fight them. Your best move is to RUN!

So how do we identify them or could you please give an example
Re: 2 - Deleted by chukshobayo: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2021
TheUndercover:
A man can go from being a lover to being a stranger in three moves flat but a woman under the guise of friendship will engage in acts of duplicity which come to light very much later.

Shed more light on this please
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:56am On Dec 13, 2021
Degrezhaa:

So how do we identify them or could you please give an example

Law 10: Avoid the unhappy and the unlucky.

Pay close attention to those you're surrounded with and look for the signs that gives them out in order to protect yourself. These set of people bring misery on themselves and others. Roll with the happy and gregarious instead.

- Someone resents you? Run. Get rid of them.
- Someone is jealous of you? Run!
- An unappreciative person? Run!
- Someone publicly praise you and secretly competes with you? Run!
- Someone always feeling sad, bitter or negative around you? Run!
- Someone always giving negative remarks about people?
- Someone always in the habit of backbiting or gossiping about others? RUN!
- Someone with a bad history? Bad reputation? RUN!
There are many other examples.

These are people waiting to "explode". They are likely to end up betraying or stabbing you at the back. The worst case scenario is having you killed. A litmus test that can show the kind of people you're surrounded with is to pretend you lost something valuable, and watch closely how each of them reacts to the loss, and also observe how they react when you told them you've later found what you "lost". This is just one out of many. Simulate your downfall when necessary.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:03am On Dec 13, 2021

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:43am On Dec 13, 2021
Yxxx:

Yes life is fair.
I want some life lessons for a woman.
My man,

The posts on this thread and the previous one are not entirely just for men. Women too can make use of them to improve themselves. Since you ask specifically, these are what I can give out for now:

- Getting a man to commit first is primary, sex is secondary. If you're a virgin, feminine, industrious, dress decently, respectful, love kids, you can easily get a man to do your biddings.

- As a woman, your home is your first priority. Anything else is secondary.

- Women, if you know you aren't interested in a man, do not accept anything from him. You might never know who you're dealing with. Not every man has the ability to overlook things.

- Check how he reacts when angry, this is of utmost importance.

- Never marry a weak man. Marry a leader.

- Never use sex as a weapon to get a man to commit to you. Sex is not love to a man, it is food.

- A man who's interested in you will be eager to meet your family and friends.

- Let him be always free to share his thoughts with you.

- Check the relationship he has with his mom and sisters and how he treats them. If he treats them good, there's a high chance he will treat you good.

- There's a difference between a stingy man and a prudent man. Do not marry the former.

- Never marry a man without a purpose or a mission.

- Emotions aren't permanent. So in choosing a man, choose based on the qualities he has and how focused he is.

- Keep your virginity intact, in most cases men don't need you to provide anything for them. Being faithful, respectful, submissive alone can give a man the happiness he craves for and makes him do anything for you.

- Let him see you as his slut. Let other men pray to get a wife like you. Do not weaponize sex. You'd be shooting yourself in the foot. A lot of women out there waiting to satisfy his desires.

- Surprise your man too, not just on his birthday. Men love surprises.

- A man who complains is as unattractive as a woman who nags. As such, always welcome him with a hug, not a nag.

- A man proposing to you doesn't mean he loves you. Getting a ring doesn't equal getting a man to commit fully to you.

- A man who loves you will publicly praise you and secretly "corrects" you.

- Have standards. A woman without standards is a cheap woman. A man without standards is a weak man.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by waywardpikin: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2021
Been following these threads from the jump. It will be a huge disservice not to tell you what a wonderful job you're doing, TheUndercover. Great stuff!

16 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by softguy1: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2021
Someone should recommend a book on speech writing and public speaking, I really need the books. help a brother...

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Yxxx: 8:08am On Dec 13, 2021
TheUndercover:

My man,

The posts on this thread and the previous one are not entirely just for men. Women too can make use of them to improve themselves. Since you ask specifically, these are what I can give out for now:

- Getting a man to commit first is primary, sex is secondary. If you're virgin, feminine, industrious, dress decently, respectful, love kids, you can easily get a man to do your biddings.

- Women, if you know you aren't interested in a man, do not accept anything from him. You might never know who you're dealing. Not every man has the ability to overlook things.

- Never use sex as a weapon to get a man commit to you. Sex is not love to a man. It is food.

- A man who's interested in you can will be eager to meet your family and friends.

- Let him be always be free to share his thoughts with you.

- Check the relationship he has with his mom and sisters and how he treats them. If he treats them good, there's a high chance he will treat you good.

- There's a difference between a stingy man and a prudent man. Do not marry the former.

- Emotions aren't permanent. So in choosing a man, choose based on the qualities he has and how focused he is.

- Keep your virginity intact, in most cases men don't need you to provide anything for them. Being faithful, respectful, submissive alone can give a man the happiness he craves for and makes him do anything for you.

- Let him see you as his slut. Let other men pray to get a wife like you. Do not weaponize sex. You'd be shooting yourself in the foot. Lot of women out there waiting to satisfy his desires.

- A man who complains is as unattractive as a woman who nags. As such, always welcome him with a hug not a nag.

- A man proposing to you doesn't mean he loves you. Getting a ring doesn't equal to getting a man to commit fully to you.

- Have standards. A woman without standards is a cheap woman. A man without standards is a weak man.

Thank you. Mr Undercover smiley

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by 2ndchildhood(m): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
TheUndercover:

My man,

- Getting a man to commit first is primary, sex is secondary. If you're virgin, feminine, industrious, dress decently, respectful, love kids, you can easily get a man to do your biddings.

- Women, if you know you aren't interested in a man, do not accept anything from him. You might never know who you're dealing. Not every man has the ability to overlook things.

- Never use sex as a weapon to get a man commit to you. Sex is not love to a man. It is food.

- A man who's interested in you can will be eager to meet your family and friends.

- Let him see you as his slut. Let other men pray to get a wife like you. Do not weaponize sex. You'd be shooting yourself in the foot. Lot of women out there waiting to satisfy his desires.

- A man who complains is as unattractive as a woman who nags. As such, always welcome him with a hug not a nag.

- A man proposing to you doesn't mean he loves you. Getting a ring doesn't equal to getting a man to commit fully to you.

4 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by remi1444: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
TheUndercover:
Pretense, You Like Them:

“If you dislike a man, do your best to hide it, for in ways you could not possibly foresee you may need his help, and you can hardly get it if he knows you dislike him. On many occasions I needed the help of a man who I despised, and he believing I liked him, or at least being unaware of the truth, served me readily.” -Francesco Guicciardini

In order to charm people, you must maintain the pretense that you like them. Any dislike or disdain you have for them must be concealed.

This sounds obvious, yet many subordinates fail to do this when interacting with their superiors.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by chukshobayo: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheUndercover:
Never trust a man with more female friends than male friends.

Sign of weak man.

I have seen one who occupies top position harsh to males but seemingly listens more to women.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Tonnyray: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheUndercover:
My man,

This guy, are you human?
This sh*t is fvcking deep man!
More wisdom bro.

16 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
waywardpikin:
Been following these threads from the jump. It will be a huge disservice not to tell you what a wonderful job you're doing, TheUndercover. Great stuff!
You're welcome Boss! Quite a while, how are you doing?
Re: 2 - Deleted by Switch07(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
TheUndercover:
At the top of the hierarchy, there's no rest. At the bottom there's no rest as well. People are constantly jostling for power at the top. Lot of dangerous games are being played.

At the bottom, there are lack of resources. People fight themselves to get the little resources available. If you want peace, stay at the middle.

Remember: In most societies, there's no middle class. Reach for the stars or drown.

Xoxo true man

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2021

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
@Tonnyray

Thank you, Sir.
Re: 2 - Deleted by segcymoor(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Tonnyray:
This guy, are you human?
This sh*t is fvcking deep man!
More wisdom bro.

Don't be carried away bro

Endeavour to practice what he preach...

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:33am On Dec 22, 2021

14 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by segcymoor(m): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
TheUndercover:
Someone published this thread under the pseudonym "Anton Mayers" on Amazon. I hope the person made the right references to it in order not to make people misconstrue my messages.

Nevertheless, there's a reason why I didn't do this myself. My messages here were not based on my strength and knowledge alone. This was a joint universal work of recognized people; online and offline. My aim for doing this is not to make profits (definitely not without my team's permission), but to share my knowledge before I pass on. That's the reason why I also made links available to make sharing easier. I would advise you guys to do the same. Thanks.

This is abbatoir you know

I admire your humility..

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:14am On Dec 23, 2021
"If you're an adult male, and you're suffering... do not tell anyone"

The probability of people offering you assistance is very low. The probability of you being shamed at, being called lazy, being looked at contemptuously is very high.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:18am On Dec 23, 2021

17 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (58) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.