Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

2 - Deleted - Romance (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 - Deleted (175048 Views)

Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1 / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:30am On Dec 23, 2021

31 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:33am On Dec 23, 2021
Never get yourself into something you cannot get out from.

Never invest into something you have no knowledge about!

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:37am On Dec 23, 2021
Never be too eager to get into a new relationship. Getting a YES from a woman shouldn't make you happy like a mindless fvck or someone who just won a lottery. A woman's "Yes" can be decieving and her "No" can be helpful sometimes.

Always remember, you don't need a woman, you only want her. Never let a woman become someone you need.

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:39am On Dec 23, 2021
If she doesn't see you as someone she finds sexually attractive, she will friendzone you.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:44am On Dec 23, 2021
Never tell her a woman it's been long you had sex or sex is hard to get for you. Many ignorant men do this. Some even confess that they are virgins, single and searching and looking for the right woman to have sex with.. they are greatly deluded.

Telling a woman it's been long you had sex, or sex is hard to get for you is like putting a weapon into your enemy's hands to kill you faster.

Will not explain.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:14am On Dec 23, 2021
The Family Home: Patriarchs

Selection, Vetting and Cohabiting Process:

- Game never stops even after marriage. So learn game and become the alpha male that women need.

- Investigate your women's family. Find out how they relate to each other. Is there no love lost among them? Do they relate well? Is there any history of divorce? Is there any type of illness disturbing them? What about the blood type or group?

- If your woman's family doesn't accept you, leave your woman and find a new one. Do not try to force or try to persuade them with money or gift.

- Marry someone who has the same beliefs as yours.

- Men, do not give out your resources into paying for a fairly used product when you can get a new one with the same resources.

- Dear Patriarchs, in terms of marriage, you have to be very patient. Do not let looks deceive you into bringing someone who can kill you easily into your life.

- If you're a good man, and you marry a bad wife, she will destroy all the good you have and it might not be only you, she might extend it to your family also. If you're a bad man and you marry a good wife, she will manipulate you into becoming good and might change your life also. A good woman is as infectious as a bad woman.

- Do not under any circumstances spend time as a stay-at-home dad.

- Always remember: she cheats, she's out! No forgiveness.

- You should be more educated than your woman. This is very important.

- Do not allow your woman "get her way" often during disagreements unless it is in relation to some trivial point if contention that you let her win to demonstrate your big-heartedness.

- "Among married women, the likelihood of extramarital involvement peaks in the seventh year of marriage, then declines; but among married men, the likelihood of extramarital involvement decreases over time until the eighteenth year of matrimony, after which the likelihood of extramarital involvement increases." (Lui, 2000). As such, act a little more assohole-ish and unpredictable when your marriage approaches the seven year mark. Or when she's approaching her monthly ovulation.

- If your wife works, it should be an occupation requiring little travel where she will be confined to a sterile office surrounded by women and beta males. It shouldn't be the work that requires her staying far from home.

- Failing all of the above, cheat or get a new wife first. She will smell it in you and her love will grow in proportion to her fear of losing you.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:23am On Dec 23, 2021
In the heat of moment (during sexual acts), many men will release their lifelong secrets and their source of power to the woman they are having sex with.

Always be mindful of the woman you have sex with and what's she's capable of doing.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:25am On Dec 23, 2021
When you meet a group of people, discussing and having fun about a particular topic, do not try to change the topic.. it's either you add to it or blend with it.. do not try to divert their attention.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:27am On Dec 23, 2021
Be wary of whom you ask for help when you're down. There's nothing more worrisome than seeking help from an enemy under the guise of being a friend.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:03am On Dec 23, 2021
The Prophet's Sayings:

• Volume 7, Book 72, Number 774: Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
The Prophet cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men, and he said, "Turn them out of your houses ." The Prophet turned out such-and-such man, and 'Umar turned out such-and-such woman.

Wisdom: The Prophet cursed feminine men (or simps) and masculine women (lesbians, those imitating men).

• Volume 4, Book 55, Number 611: Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Were it not for Bani Israel, meat would not decay; and were it not for Eve, no woman would ever betray her husband."

• Volume 9, Book 88, Number 219: Narrated Abu Bakra: When the Prophet heard the news that the people of the Persia had made the daughter of Khosrau their Queen (ruler), he said, "Never will succeed such a nation that makes a woman their ruler."

Lesson: Women are followers not leaders. They don't have the logical capacity to lead. They don't want to lead, they love to be led. As such, they admire a man who's a leader. Dpsychologist once said this too.

• Volume 4, Book 52, Number 111: Narrated Sahl bin Sad Saidi: Allah's Apostle said "If there is any evil omen in anything, then it is in the woman, the horse and the house."

Lesson: Pick your woman carefully.

• Volume 7, Book 62, Number 72: Narrated Sahl: A woman came to the Prophet,, and presented herself to him (for marriage). He said, "I am not in need of women these days."

Lesson: Women have been known to gravitate to someone who's powerful and of high status. Become a high status man and you become the selector not the selected.

• Volume 7, Book 62, Number 120: Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "A woman should not fast (optional fasts) except with her husband's permission if he is at home (staying with her)."

Lesson: A woman shouldn't make voluntary decisions that will forbid her from having sexual relations with her husband without her husband's approval.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:08am On Dec 23, 2021
How to quickly identify a hoe:

She tells you every woman has the right to do whatever she likes with her body.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:10am On Dec 23, 2021
Women who posts a lot on social media are either;

One: very insecure
Two: looking for validation from simps
Three: looking for men ready to spend their resources for free without getting anything in return.

Do not be the guy who supply her these.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:15am On Dec 23, 2021
My work here is coming to an end... I won't be posting much often as before.

It's been an honour serving you guys.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by Junnior: 8:57am On Dec 23, 2021
TheUndercover:
The Family Home: Patriarchs

Selection, Vetting and Cohabiting Process:

- Game never stops even after marriage. So learn game and become the alpha male that women need.

- Investigate your women's family. Find out how they relate to each other. Is there no love lost among them? Do they relate well? Is there any history of divorce? Is there any type of illness disturbing them? What about the blood type or group?

- If your woman's family doesn't accept you, leave your woman and find a new one. Do not try to force or try to persuade them with money or gift.

- Marry someone who has the same beliefs as yours.

- Men, do not give out your resources into paying for a fairly used product when you can get a new one with the same resources.

- Dear Patriarchs, in terms of marriage, you have to be very patient. Do not let looks deceive you into bringing someone who can kill you easily into your life.

- If you're a good man, and you marry a bad wife, she will destroy all the good you have and it might not be only you, she might extend it to your family also. If you're a bad man and you marry a good wife, she will manipulate you into becoming good and might change your life also. A good woman is as infectious as a bad woman.

- Do not under any circumstances spend time as a stay-at-home dad.

- Always remember: she cheats, she's out! No forgiveness.

- You should be more educated than your woman. This is very important.

- Do not allow your woman "get her way" often during disagreements unless it is in relation to some trivial point if contention that you let her win to demonstrate your big-heartedness.

- "Among married women, the likelihood of extramarital involvement peaks in the seventh year of marriage, then declines; but among married men, the likelihood of extramarital involvement decreases over time until the eighteenth year of matrimony, after which the likelihood of extramarital involvement increases." (Lui, 2000). As such, act a little more assohole-ish and unpredictable when your marriage approaches the seven year mark. Or when she's approaching her monthly ovulation.

- If your wife works, it should be an occupation requiring little travel where she will be confined to a sterile office surrounded by women and beta males. It shouldn't be the work that requires her staying far from home.

- Failing all of the above, cheat or get a new wife first. She will smell it in you and her love will grow in proportion to her fear of losing you.
Priceless

Re: 2 - Deleted by SaintBeehot(m): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2021
TheUndercover:

Boss please recommend books we can read, I'm not happy you're about to stop spreading the knowledge. I thank you for everything you've done.

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
TheUndercover:
In the heat of moment (during sexual acts), many men will release their lifelong secrets and their source of power to the woman they are having sex with.

Always be mindful of the woman you have sex with and what's she's capable of doing.

Samson, the strongest man that ever lived. Na woman ruin am with the above manipulation. angry

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
TheUndercover:

U don try. Welldone

Re: 2 - Deleted by Junnior: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
TheUndercover:
Someone published this thread under the pseudonym "Anton Mayers" on Amazon. I hope the person made the right references to it in order not to make people misconstrue my messages.

Nevertheless, there's a reason why I didn't do this myself. My messages here were not based on my strength and knowledge alone. This was a joint universal work of recognized people; online and offline. My aim for doing this is not to make profits (definitely not without my team's permission), but to share my knowledge before I pass on. That's the reason why I also made links available to make sharing easier. I would advise you guys to do the same. Thanks.
This is not cool. Do you mind posting a link to the Amazon page where the book was published?
Re: 2 - Deleted by davealvaro: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
SaintBeehot:

Boss please recommend books we can read, I'm not happy you're about to stop spreading the knowledge. I thank you for everything you've done.
Well this book is not about women but self improvement
THINK AND GROW RICH- NAPOLEON HILLS

Re: 2 - Deleted by ICAMETOWIN(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheUndercover:

Its been an honour learning at your feet.
Gracias.

Re: 2 - Deleted by ma373733(m): 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheUndercover:

Boss abeg .even if it's once a month we need these wisdom doses

Re: 2 - Deleted by Yxxx: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheUndercover:

It's an honor meeting you here.
As a woman I must say I have learnt a lot.
Thank you.

Re: 2 - Deleted by ozome15(m): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
The great work, knowledge, eyes opening insight you have given many of us. Will forever remain with us in regards that is yours. Thank you very much. But once in awhile give us something.

Re: 2 - Deleted by foreman: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
I am going on a repeat.

Just that I have a way of learning things late. Only God knows what next I will learn when its almost late.

Re: 2 - Deleted by Poshvector12345: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
I was chatting one girl like that 2 years my junior. I don't chat much if you check my WhatsApp. Because it's mostly my fellow niggas. We are all medical students bookworm and our chat is mostly will lecture hold, Will we go for call,etc.
But this girl is very chatty and the chat is not boring, combine with the fact that lecture hasn't started, I chatted with her for over three hours 3days ago
When I noticed the time, I said something along the lines of omo e never reach one week we're we begin chat you don become one of my longest chat
The girl come say from wetin I talk, say e no say me never get girlfriend, say if I get I for don chat with am long and I no for complain about small chat.
There were other subtle points apart from that to back up her claim.
The thing dey pain me like this as she just read me like that, where be say na me dey always read person.
I think one of the reason was that I thought I was speaking with a fellow church girl. Daughter of presiding elder to be more precise.
Since then Sha, de chatting has slowed down.
E be like say d girl been de crush me and I don go stupidly destroy her fantasy
Every effort to spin it back has proven abortive.
Personally I being a virgin is not a thing of concern to me, I dont want to change that now , but I believe I have lost a certain halo I had over that girl and her group of friends.
Not to talk of gossip and reputation.

I think de lesson be say, you don't need to say I an a virgin, I have never been with a woman before .
There are things you say and do and you unknowingly communicate that

Two, everybody is reading everybody
Don't think you are safe.

Protect your reputation and myths

Re: 2 - Deleted by PrinxArthur1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
Poshvector12345:
I was chatting one girl like that 2 years my junior. I don't chat much if you check my WhatsApp. Because it's mostly my fellow niggas. We are all medical students bookworm and our chat is mostly will lecture hold, Will we go for call,etc.
But this girl is very chatty and the chat is not boring, combine with the fact that lecture hasn't started, I chatted with her for over three hours 3days ago
When I noticed the time, I said something along the lines of omo e never reach one week we're we begin chat you don become one of my longest chat
The girl come say from wetin I talk, say e no say me never get girlfriend, say if I get I for don chat with am long and I no for complain about small chat.
There were other subtle points apart from that to back up her claim.
The thing dey pain me like this as she just read me like that, where be say na me dey always read person.
I think one of the reason was that I thought I was speaking with a fellow church girl. Daughter of presiding elder to be more precise.
Since then Sha, de chatting has slowed down.
E be like say d girl been de crush me and I don go stupidly destroy her fantasy
Every effort to spin it back has proven abortive.
Personally I being a virgin is not a thing of concern to me, I dont want to change that now , but I believe I have lost a certain halo I had over that girl and her group of friends.
Not to talk of gossip and reputation.

I think de lesson be say, you don't need to say I an a virgin, I have never been with a woman before .
There are things you say and do and you unknowingly communicate that

Two, everybody is reading everybody
Don't think you are safe.

Protect your reputation and myths
never say you are a virgin to anybody

Re: 2 - Deleted by greencard: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
TheUndercover:

for Guinness, it was my friend Udeme is a great man,

this time it's;

"My friend undercover is a great man"

Re: 2 - Deleted by prodige001: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheUndercover:
Never get yourself into something you cannot get out from.

Never invest into something you have no knowledge about!
I knew this rule... And lived by it

But I shalaye small... An that affected my finance till date...

Damn I was greedy so I got reminded the hard way

Re: 2 - Deleted by Heryormilekan(m): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheUndercover:
Never tell her a woman it's been long you had sex or sex is hard to get for you. Many ignorant men do this. Some even confess that they are virgins, single and searching and looking for the right woman to have sex with.. they are greatly deluded.

Telling a woman it's been long you had sex, or sex is hard to get for you is like putting a weapon into your enemy's hands to kill you faster.

Will not explain.

You don't have to explain this. A wise man should grab

Re: 2 - Deleted by Heryormilekan(m): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheUndercover:

You've done well

Re: 2 - Deleted by virginboy1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
TheUndercover:
Never be too eager to get into a new relationship. Getting a YES from a woman shouldn't make you happy like a mindless fvck or someone who just won a lottery. A woman's "Yes" can be decieving and her "No" can be helpful sometimes.

Always remember, you don't need a woman, you only want her. Never let a woman become someone you need.
Word of wisdom

Re: 2 - Deleted by DNA1997: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Thank you boss undercover

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (58) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89