Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? (63882 Views)

Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos / I'll Be Visiting Nigeria Soon. Any Nairalander Interested In Seeing Me? / Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
pattern grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by brandnprinting: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
Its either you ugly or your surrounding looks poor. or video quality is poor. all these matter if you are making a video call

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by chily11: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
You're wonderfully made ignore them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
Your surroundings/environment... Too poor for their liking. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Eastcaostboy: 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:
Men these days is somehow.. I don't understand what has been happening.

I meet a lady and we begin to vibe well , we also share pictures then boom she wants a video call , but as soon as I receive the call and we see each other clearly she immediately hangs up and block me thereafter without saying a word..
Does this happen to only me ? I'm really confused. .. why is this happening,?
what's you hight and next time use good evironment for the call
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by duro4chang(m): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ijeburapper01:
Chai I don see person wey ugly pass me
You must be kidding.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Topmaike007(m): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
g
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

I meet a lady and we begin to vibe well , we also share pictures then boom she wants a video call , but as soon as I receive the call and we see each other clearly she immediately hangs up and block me thereafter without saying a word..
It's Either U Are Ugly Or Ur Village People Is At Work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Vulcan24(m): 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
It's just coincidence, besides do u need video calls?
There are too many expectations on social media that doesn't have any reality.

Build real time relationships and forget about these online deep fakes

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Legendguy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
Don't be discouraged bro, move on to the next person until you get your perfect match. Not everyone are meant to be in your life

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by LegalWolf: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
looool
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by BruncleZuma: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by MartinsD12(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

Maybe you are ugly or you are using a shithole phone that's not good in camera for video call
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by RexTramadol1: 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
Me I fine gan sha
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by tstx(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
Chai... This is just sad walahi
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Kaiser20: 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

Don't generalize it, I think it's your problem. Just post your pictures maybe you can a help ASAP, don't die in silence.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Angelfrost(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

really contagious..... broke is still manageable but that disease called"ugliness" cannot be tolerated

Ned Nwoko puts your assertion to shame!... Abeg, talk another thing!!!

An ugly man with money is far more attractive to most Naija ladies than the finest guy low on the dough. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
pansophist:
How you looked on live video call didn't confirm the idea/or delusions she has about you, and the reality staring in her face during that call was painfully contradicting, hence the ghosting. No hard feelings, but humans by nature will do things that won't make them look unethical.

Do you expect her to tell you that you're ugly ? it's far easier, less conflicting and non-confronting to just ghost, instead of being honest, hurting your feelings and you haunting her with guilt for being so superficial. Coming out directly like our blunt uyaiIncom.parabl, to tell that you're ugly doesn't put her in a good light. Perhaps she must have presented a facade of someone attracted to the personality, and how she likes you for who you are lol grin

Is that a problem? wink

Welcome to the game bro. If you're dishonest with yourself, reallities wont be, and you'll know what realty think about you by how people treats you. If it's happening always like you said, then it's time to take a hard look on the mirror and brush up your life. Loose weight, hit the gym, eat healthy and go to the dentist. Refine yourself and it would stop, then you'll be the one doing the ghosting. If you pick anything from this, it should be that women want a certain kind of look to have a good personality, not a ugly one. wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by byinks(f): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
If you have an oblong shape head selfie camera can spoil your look...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by SimplePlan34: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nai be say u wowo no be small

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by SirMichael1: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
Do the video call behind a steering make I see how she wan stop the call.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by zoghys: 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
Feddytune:
you look broke and poverty stricken... plus ugly and ugliness is contagious, guess that's why they blocked the diesese

Only a broke slut will assume such on a first meet. The guy is just unfortunate to meet low lives who judge him before knowing him. Try to get rich by yourself, don't love-vendor around a guy, he's not ur meal ticket.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by onlyonechid84(m): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
Bro there is nuffin wrong with you, it's prolly mere coincidence that you haven't found the right one for you.

But by the way, must you video call when u know that it's giving you bad luck?

If she wants video call, go and meet her physically.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Iliveforever(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
Feddytune:
you look broke and poverty stricken... plus ugly and ugliness is contagious, guess that's why they blocked the diesese

you can't even spell disease properly, shame on you.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by sisisioge: 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You probably look hardened.
Your phone camera may be bad and causing you the grief.
You may have very bad phone ethics
Your voice, tone and choice of words may be horrible
Your environment may look distasteful
You may not be making eye contacts.
You may sound aggressive

The list is endless man. Check yourself. Looking, acting and sounding aggressive is the number one turnoff. Thank God for video calls grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Tap0lane: 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ensure when next u doing video call stay in an environment that is tantalizing. They mostly check your background to seize you up same with your pix.

RealGboy:

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
Cos u ugly
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Draslo(m): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
Well, if you're ugly, you should at least be packing bro. I no ugly Sha grin

And if you no get money, hide your face bro. Video call o jawo
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by anonymuz(m): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jeon:

email me with your pic to confirm something.
are you the only one to access the question
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by antiediots: 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

really contagious..... broke is still manageable but that disease called"ugliness" cannot be tolerated
f.o.o.l!...that's why dat Ur yahoo boyfriend wanted to swallow your destiny
u talk as if u can create anything
if not for carowhite,and those buckets of paints you apply on your face,who go look your way

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.